Caught in His Own Trap

Story Info
Staged rape becomes real
3.5k words
3.99
118.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katthrynn
Katthrynn
131 Followers

(legal note - true rape is never cool and is illegal)

(sorry. just had to include a disclaimer)

William watched, stunned, as his game became deadly serious. He had meant it as a joke to tease his secretary with whom he was having an affair. He’d asked her to come over that night supposedly to work on a proposal. He’d arranged to have some of his friends come over and break in like criminals. They were to tie them up and threaten to rape Mary. Then they were going to let them go and explain the joke.

That had been William’s plan anyway. But plans had been changed somewhere along the road. Jim, Mark, Andrew and Stewart had their own ideas.

“Did you really think we’d just walk away after you set up this tasty dish for us?” Jim asked. “You were just going to let us smell it and then take it for yourself, weren’t you? You get the chick and we get nothing? Just like in high school.”

"Christ!" thought William. "Jim is STILL pissed he couldn’t get laid in high school. Get OVER it already!"

“Bill, what are they talking about?” screamed Mary.

Mark stood in front of her bound and kneeling form. “Didn’t you know? Your beloved boss asked us to come over. He said you had these hard-core rape fantasies and he wanted to give you a special thrill. He thought we were going to stop with just scaring you. But we’re not. You see, we’ve known Bill a long time and he’s got some payback coming. So now, both of you are going to get it.”

“Both of us?” Mary looked scared and confused.

“You didn’t think we were going to make just you pay for his crimes, did you? He’s got to pay too?”

“But why me? What have I done?”

Andrew laughed coming back into the room with a pair of scissors from the kitchen. “You didn’t have to do anything, hon. You’re a hot looking woman, we’ve got tied up and helpless. We’re going to ride you all night long.”

“All night long. Hehehe.” Echoed Stewart, Andrew’s weasely little renfield. Stewart was a tiny man, about 5’3” who always waited about one day too long to shower.

William had been silent during all of this trying to figure a way out for both of them if he could do it, but for Mary at least. Jim was the leader, if this quartet of assholes had a leader. If he could convince Jim, the others would go along.

“Hey Jim. How about cash? I’ll give you $10,000 to let us go.”

“10,000. Bullshit! You don’t even have a grand, let alone 10.”

“I will, as soon as this deal is done. $10,000. Cash.”

“An IOU? What kind of fool do you think I am? I still have some of those from high school.”

"You’re so full of shit." William thought. "So easy to forget all the money I gave you in college." Out loud he said, “Okay, how about pussy? Better than Mary. You know Linda that stripper up who works at Spider’s place? I could get her here in 30 minutes.”

“No way, Bill. You’re not talking your way out of this.” Jim turned towards Mary. “Stewart, strip him. I’ll take care of her. Give me the scissors.”

He proceeded to cut Mary’s shirt off her revealing her beautiful white breasts overflowing her tiny bra. Despite himself, William started getting hard. She looked gorgeous tied and helpless, her face a mask of fear and confusion. Okay, he had planned on being the one cutting her clothes off her, but still... . His vision was blocked by Stewart standing in front of him sniggering childishly. He reached up to rip Williams shirt, but Williams voice stopped him.

“Don’t you dare, asswhipe. That’s a silk shirt.”

Stewart look confused for a minute, but then carefully unbuttoned the shirt. “Think your so high and mighty. You won’t by the time we’re done with you. You’re going to get it. Hard.”

His words mocked William, but he carefully took all of William’s clothes off and laid them gently on the couch.

Over Stewart’s shoulder, Bill watched Jim cut the rest of Mary’s clothes off of her. Soon she was kneeling there wearing nothing but rope binding her wrists and ankles.

“Hurry up Stew, you take too long.” Mark knocked Stewart out of the way and grabbed Bill by the arm. He forced him to kneel opposite Mary.

Jim leaned down into Williams face. “Looked like your secretary was one hell of a cock sucker from the way she was going at it when we got here. Lets see how she does against a real cock.”

“Wait!” Called Andrew. “What is this?”

He was at the dining room table w/ Mary’s purse dumped all over it. He held up a vibrating egg. He walked over and held it up to Mary. “What is this?”

“What do you think it is? An Easter egg?”

“What’s it doing in your purse?”

“I wore it on the way over here.”

The men all burst out laughing. “I guess you’re so hot for you boss, you couldn’t even wait to get over here before getting off."

“Hey fellas, this egg looks cold. You have to keep eggs warm don’tcha, if you want ‘em to hatch. Lets put this someplace warm.” He flipped the egg on and tucked it up Mary’s snatch. Mary gasped as she felt it slip inside. Immediately she pushed it back out. Andrew got angry. “Ungrateful bitch! Don’t you appreciate my gift? Fucking whore. I guess you’re cunt is so loose from fucking your boss, you can’t keep anything up there.”

He took off his belt. “Bend her over the chair, Stew.”

Stew dragged Marry up and forced her head into the dining room chair. William was breathing heavy and he knew his cock was hard as a rock. He knew what was coming and he couldn’t wait. He’d beat Mary a few times, but knew she wasn’t up to anything really rough. He’d planned on building her up to it gradually. But Andrew, he knew, didn’t care. The more he hurt them, the more he loved it. Period.

Andrew stepped up behind Mary and brought the belt down hard on her ass. She screamed. He hit her again and she screamed louder.

“Stop it, you mother fuckers!”

Andrew didn’t answer. He just hit her again. And again. And again. William counted twenty before Jim made Andrew stop. Mary was sobbing hysterically. Andrew glared at him. He didn’t want to stop.

“Don’t forget William.” Jim reminded him. “He’s the real reason we’re here.”

Andrew grinned horribly. “Yeah, lets see if you can take more than your slut here. Get this bitch out of my way. Stewart, bring him over.”

Mark helped Mary out of the chair, gently. “It’s okay. It’s over now. There there.” He rested her head against his chest and stroked her hair lovingly. “It’s going to be alright.”

Mary started to relax against the unexpected kindness, then suddenly she felt Mark’s fingers between her thighs. He pushed the egg back in. “Don’t forget this. Now, don’t drop it again. I wouldn’t want Andrew to get angrier.” He chuckled evilly. His fingers tickled her clit and slid up to her heavy breasts. “You are sooo hot. I can’t wait for my turn.”

Mary stared at him in disbelief. He had been so kind a moment ago. He just winked at her and walked away.

William had been bent over the chair in the exact same position she’d been in just a minute ago.

“Lets see how many you can take.” Andrew said bringing the belt down on his ass.

"A hell of a lot more than you can dish out," thought William. He’d taken harder beatings than this asshole could give out before he was 19. "Still, it’s been awhile," he thought clenching his teeth.

Mary watched as Andrew sadistically whipped her boss as hard as he could. She couldn’t remember how many she’d been given, but it looked like William was getting a lot more. His ass was reddened, now it was bruising before her eyes. She was keenly aware of the egg humming along in her pussy. It was her favorite toy and always got her hot, but never quite her off. That’s what she loved about it. She knew her nipples were hard and she was getting excited despite her fear, her aching ass and the fact she was about to be raped by three of her boss’ friends. She wanted William’ cock desperately. She watched him take his beating and desperately wished she were under him with his cock buried in her pussy. "My God!" She thought. "How much can he take?!"

Andrew was apparently thinking the same thing. “Scream, you sonofabitch. Scream! I want to hear you say it hurts.”

“Is that all you want?” Asked Bill and let out a shout. “Ahhhh…ow! It hurts, you jackass.” He said it in such a mocking way, it was an exposure of Andrew’s weakness not his own.

Mark and Jim burst out laughing. “He got you there. Andrew. Let him go.”

“No, I want to really hurt him.”

“Too bad.” said Jim. “You set yourself up for that. Besides, I want to get to the main event.”

Stewart grabbed William and positioned him opposite Mary again.

Jim swaggered up to her, opening his pants. “Lets see how this bitch does with a real man’s cock. Open up bitch.”

Mary wanted to resist, but she was afraid of Andrew’s belt. Her eyes flickered to William who nodded imperceptibly. She opened wide and let Jim stuff his cock into her mouth. For all Jim’s bravado, he was noticeably smaller than William. Of course, most people were. William was 8 1/2 inches long and 2 inches around. Jim’s was only about 6 inches and about an inch around maybe an inch and a half. Mary sucked his cock for all she was worth anyway. It was clean and it tasted good. It was smooth and slick with precum and now Mary’s saliva. Mary loved to suck cock and she knew she was the best in town. Jim was stealing the best head of his life. Mary hoped later, she’d get the chance to cut his cock off him and keep it as a souvenir. Her eyes flickered back to William. He couldn’t disguise the lust in his face. His huge hard cock pointing straight at her. She felt his stare right down to her pussy. His excitement added to her own – the excitement she felt watching him get beaten. She renewed her attack on Jim’s cock. If William got excited watching her mouth get raped, she was going to give him a show to remember. Jim grabbed her head and moaned. He shoved his cock all the way in and Mary swallowed it all with ease. He fucked her face hard, Mary felt his cock swell, then she felt him explode as he shot his cum down her throat. Mercifully, he was soo deep in her mouth, she didn’t taste a thing.

Jim stumbled back from her and sat down in the chair.

“Me next. Me next.” Stewart shouted jumping up and down. His dirty little cock hanging out of his pants.

“Your not getting that filthy little cock anywhere near me.” answered Mary, her stomach retching at the very thought.

Mark laughed and pushed Stewart out of the way. “This woman is for men, not little boys. Go find yourself a little girl, shorty.”

Mark had undressed and stood proudly in front of her. His thick 7 ½ inch cock pointed straight at her mouth. “Open up, honey. I’ve waited long enough.”

Mary swallowed his cock whole without protest. The egg and William’ excitement had worked magic on her. She was getting into the scene. Except for her burning ass, she could almost believe this was a game. A game set up for her by her beloved boss, to help her live a fantasy. Because she had fantasized about rape her entire life. She knew real rape and rape fantasies were quite different and she’d always been ashamed of her desires. But one night she had whispered them to William across a pillow and he had assured her he knew many women who had dreamed of rape.

So now, living her fantasy, although not quite how she imagined it, Mary worked on giving Mark the best head in the world. With only her mouth to use she had to get creative. She sucked, she licked. She nibbled his balls. She went faster and faster until she felt him about to explode, then she slowed down to hold him off. All the while her eyes kept going to William, her real audience. She could see the lust plastered to his face. She wondered if he would cum just from watching her.

"She’s getting off on this." William thought as he realized. He was amazed. "She’s wonderful." He watched her sucking Mark and he knew what her mouth could do and knew Mark was getting a blowjob for the record books. His cocked ached wishing it was in her mouth instead. Or in her pussy. He watched her hips thrusting forward trying to get off on the egg in her pussy. Impossible, he knew. He had picked out that model for exactly that reason; he wanted her desperate for him when she wore it. He imagined her straddling him while she was forced to swallow Mark’s cock. Forced to ride him as she sucked Mark. He could feel precum dribbling down his shaft.

Suddenly Stewart stepped in front of him. “You’re not doing anything, little girl. Time to open wide.”

William did as he was told. Sucking dick wasn’t his favorite thing to do, but he’d done it enough to be passably good at it. He knew the only weapon he had over these thugs (at least for now), was to be completely impervious to everything they did. He couldn’t stop them, but he could make it not matter. And that made their revenge as limp as a dead fish.

First thing he did was let as much of his spit dribble on to Stewart’s dick as he could. (And Stewart did have a dick. It was nowhere close to being a real man’s cock. It was just a wimpy little dick) Hopefully he could wash off some of that dirt. Then he worked Stewart over as best he could. He wasn’t as good as Mary, but it was certainly the best head, Stewart would ever get. The faster Stewart got off, the faster he’d get out of William’s way, and he could watch Mary again.

William felt a wet finger on his ass. Andrew. He felt the finger push into his anus. He should have guessed it’d be Andrew who took him first there.

“You’ve got a tight little ass here, Bill. I always knew you were a tight ass.”

"And you always wanted a piece of it, you sadistic fuck." William thought at him.

Andrew lined his cock up with William’s ass, grabbed William’s hips and drove his cock into William’s ass ripping past anything that tried to stop him. Bill felt his ass tear and knew he’d be bleeding there tomorrow. It had been ages since he’d been ass fucked without lubricant. He closed his eyes and waited for the pain to subside refusing to make a sound. Suddenly Stewart erupted in his mouth and he swallowed what there was of Stewart’s pathetic little orgasm. "Man, this guy is lame in everything he does," he thought.

Thankfully, Stewart moved so William could watch Mary once again. Jim was moving behind her. His cock hard again. Mary was going to be double pumped. She’s going to love it. He thought.

Mary had watched Stewart force William to suck him and got slightly nauseous thinking of Bill tasting that nasty little penis. But he swallowed it without complaint and Stewart came in record time. She watched Andrew take him from behind and William refuse to cry out. She stared (never letting up on Mark’s delicious cock) as Andrew pounded the hell out of her boss’ ass. She jumped as she felt fingers on her clit. Jim was rubbing her saying, “Time to take that thing out and put this cunt to real use.”


He pulled the egg out and slipped his iron hard cock up her pussy. Thank God! Finally! she thought. She pressed backwards to stuff his cock as deep into her as it could go. Jim laughed out loud. “Hey Mark. The fucking bitch is getting into it. She’s getting off on being raped!”

“Fucking hell, this is the hottest little slut I’ve ever seen.” answered Mark.

“She’s not as hot as her fucking boss. He’s the best piece of ass I’ve had in awhile.” Andrew reached up and untied Williams hands and pushed him down on all four. “I’m going to rip his ass up.”

“Looked like you already did that.” Jim laughed.

Crouched on his hands and knees watching his lover being used and abused, feeling his ass getting ripped apart, William flashed back to his youth, to being trained at Seaton House. Kidnapped at 18 and trained to be a sex slave. Raped, beaten and abused and then trained as a master in his turn. Locked in his secret, secret heart was the fact that Bill had loved his training. Loved every minute of it. Loved both sides of it. For years he’d been the Master in the bedroom and in every other part of his life. But now, caught in his own trap, being raped again, this time, by the riffraff, he was back there. And beautiful Mary, caught too. Raped and abused and loving it, just like he did. He felt his cock swell even harder. The brutality of Andrew’s pounding, pushing him over the edge. His first involuntary sound of the night was the shout of his own orgasm as he stared at Mary and relived his youth.

Mary watched, riveted, the lust and passion mount in William’ face. She saw his cock swelling and knew it wouldn’t be long. She looked at his face and saw him gazing back at her. He only partly saw her, she could tell. He was looking at something beyond her, beyond the room and whatever it was, it was pushing him over the edge. The sound of his orgasm triggered hers and she screamed out around Mark’s hard cock. Her body twitching and writhing around the two cocks in either hole.

“Oh God!” Jim shouted as her clenching pussy set off his orgasm. A second later Mark let loose his wad down her throat. Mary barely tasted it as she shuddered through the waves of her own orgasm. Her eyes shut tight holding the sight of William orgasming before her eyes, she screamed out her own passion as Mark’s cock slipped from her mouth.

It took everyone a moment to recover.

“Sonofabitch! That was the hottest piece of ass I ever had.” Jim announced as he pulled up his pants. “Let’s get out of here.”

“What about me?” Stewart asked. He’d taken off his pants, but not his shirt and looked ridicules with his half hard cock peeping out from under the hem.

“What about you?” Mark asked stepping into his pants. “You got off, didn’t you?”

“In his mouth. I want some pussy, too.”

“Oh shut up.” Andrew said fully dress again. “You’re lucky you got what you did. Now come on.”

All four of them marched out the door. Stewart pulling on his pants again as he tried to keep up.

When they were gone, William untied his ankles and untied Mary. He pulled her onto his lap as they sat on the floor. “I am soo sorry. I didn’t expect them to pull this.”

The reality of what just happened started to hit Mary and she was shivering in his lap.

“Do you want to call the police?” he asked her.

“If I do, will they arrest you too?”

“Probably, I set it up. They’ll claim it was all my idea.”

Mary took a deep breath. “No. Involving the police would be a bad idea all around.”

“Yeah.” William agreed. “But you could.”

“No. Lets just forget it.”

“You should stay her for the night.” He said lifting her off him and standing up. “Come on. Lets shower.”

They showered together and then laid cuddled up under the covers in his king size bed.

“William.”

“Yes.”

“Just one more thing.”

“Yes.” He pulled her close against him.

She snuggled against him, but her voice was as cold as the Arctic Ocean. “If you ever do that again, I will kill you.”

He breath stopped for a moment, just a second, at the cold tone in her voice and then he just pulled her closer and kissed her head.

Katthrynn
Katthrynn
131 Followers