Caught in His Own Trap

Story Info
A single landlord is exposed to a tenant as a submissive.
4.4k words
4.61
80.7k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Jarvis sat down in the outdoor lounge chair he kept on his front porch, took a match to his already full tobacco pipe and puffed rapidly on the stem to get it started. Soon, he had settled into slowly leisurely puffs and felt himself relax. This was one of those earned moments.

A failed marriage, a dead mother and successful career had bought him retirement at 52. The failed marriage was long in the past -- college sweetheart, 10 years of matrimony, no children, 8 years happy, one mediocre and one bad one before the end.

His mother had died a year ago now at age 81, suddenly and painlessly of a stroke. That meant the huge Craftsman-style house in which he'd grown up in the Everleigh district of Central City was his.

The death had happened just two months after he was forced out of the real estate development business he'd built with his partners. The market had been white hot in 2006, and they'd had to buy him out at top dollar. After all, the future looked bright. He had had to chuckle silently to himself when he thought back on it. John hadn't thought his partners were doing him a favor at the time. He'd been furious, but they said they were tired of his negativity and Cassandra-like predictions of doom. They'd blamed him for killing a deal. So, with a low seven figures sum in his bank account, John had moved back home with his money just as the market started to collapse.

At almost 6,000 square feet, he decided he didn't want to use all of the space. It had a full basement, ground floor, second floor and finished attic. With his engineering background, he'd set about remodeling. Finding construction workers, carpenters, sheet rockers et cetera hadn't been a problem as the real estate market cratered. Central City had never been as white hot a market as other nationwide, but it still felt the chill. Within a few months of intense activity, John had finished the conversion of the attic into a master suite and two of the four bedrooms into a family room and kitchen. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and at $200 below the average rent for a comparable space in that part of CC, well, he didn't have to wait long for renters.

The first inquiries were from Bayard University students. He turned them away. Grad students, maybe, but not undergrads. He was puffing on his pipe when he saw a woman circle the block twice in a five-year-old BMW. When she stepped out, he sat up a little straighter. She was a knock out, in her early forties but still turning heads with her shapely five-eleven figure and long legs. Her dark hair was cut in a sort of assymetrical bob. Whatever it was, John found it cool and exciting.

Her jacket and scrubs couldn't mask her assets. When she approached the porch and said, 'Hi.' John quickly stood up. Introductions were made. Hands were shaken.The raven-haired MILF - she had two teenagers -- was Mercedes Thompson, an RN and recently divorced from a vascular surgeon. She'd been a stay-at-home mom until a year ago.

"The divorce is almost final," she said. "I agreed to give up the house for more cash and child support and college for David and Lizzie. But, I'd like them to stay in Everleigh. They have friends here and they go to Dunbar. This looks great on the outside. Can I get a tour?"

Of course, John agreed. She was very impressed and loved the rent.

"Why so low?"

"I don't want to deal with keeping it occupied. I want to find the right person and keep them. Also, I'm not doing it for the money. I didn't really want to leave the house. It was my Mom's and the project gave me something to do to ease into retirement."

He paused, "Mercedes ..."

"Please, call me 'Meri.'"

John smiled, "Meri, you seem like you'd make a great tenant. If you want to rent it, I'll seriously consider you. It's first month and another month security deposit. I want to sleep on it. I'm not sure about noise and the teenage kids. My ideal tenant would be empty nest faculty or a retiree."

Meri convinced him her daughter, who was starting at Bayard in a few months, wouldn't be at the place except to sleep. Her son would spend half the time at his dad's place.

John finally waved his hands in the air and said, "I surrender. Let's sign a lease and you write me a check." He wasn't entirely sure why he had given in so quickly, except his intuition just told him to grab the opportunity.

Before the end of the month, she was all moved in. John even helped her unload and unpack. David and Lizzie seemed like good kids. Weeks passed. Lizzie went to Bayard as planned and indeed, David was only an occasional presence. It was going to be OK.

Then, it happened. It was the most embarrassing moment of his life.

Since his divorce, John had two serious girlfriends and one fiancee, but he had commitment issues. For much of his late 40s he'd contented himself with Internet hookups and then found himself addicted more and more to kink. In online profiles, he identified as a solosexual. It was fancy way of saying he beat off a lot. It was a way to avoid his commitment phobia and still satisfy his deep sexual needs.

Ever since moving back to Central City, he had ventured deeper into subspace. His biggest, newest turn on was self bondage before a webcam Mistress. Lately, it was Mistress Lena, petite blonde with a princess brat personality. John would bind his hands behind his back, his wrists cuffed in a thick plastic and metal set of handcuffs. Before doing that, he would place his cock and balls in a leather cock ring and harness and his ankles in a shackles.

Mistress Lena knew just how to punch his buttons. She would threaten to send guys and women from CraigsList to his house to suck off and lick. Lena would heap verbal abuse on him, telling him he was just a lowly beta and it was his duty to serve alpha women. For 30 minutes, the Mistress would work him into a psychosexual lather and then abruptly end the call. Denying him any release from her.

That's exactly what had happened that October night in 2009. When the call ended, John uttered his voice command to the cuffs: "314 Release!" It didn't respond. He felt a momentary flutter of panic but controlled it. He repeated the command, nothing. John started to wriggle and strain and positioned himself in front of the mirror he kept in his home office for these webcam femdom sessions. Seeing himself trussed up always added to his humiliation and excitement. This time though, he had a more everyday use for the reflection, examining the cuffs. That's when he saw the problem. Somehow the plastic clip lock on the battery compartment had come loose and the batteries had fallen out. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. The batteries were on the carpeted floor about two feet from his chair. John lowered himself with a thud and next attempted to put the batteries back in place. It was impossible. He could grab the cylinders but not get them into the compartment.

For the next two hours, John tried everything, dozens of attempts to do it by hand. He tried arranging the batteries against the floor in hopes he could snap them into the open compartment long enough to activate the voice command. Nothing was working. His arms and legs were getting cramped and sore. At 52, he was on the verge of balling like a baby with frustration.

John had to accept defeat. He could call emergency services, but that seemed risky. With real dread he managed to wake up the voice bot on his phone.

"Call Meri," he said with a tired, hoarse voice.

The phone dialed.

"Hello, this is Meri. Is this John?" he heard Meri ask. He also heard some faint club noise in the background, music and people.

"Yes, this is John. Meri, you can't believe how much I don't want to bother you with this, but I've sort of locked myself within my own house. I thought I was fixing it, but I think I made it worse," he lied. Although he knew she was likely to discover the truth soon, he couldn't bear revealing it on the phone. Besides, he might scare her into telling others. John thought she would be discrete, but everyone slips now and then.

Meri laughed.

"Well, it is almost 2 o'clock in the morning, John, but you happened to catch me at the end of a girls' night out."

That would explain the club noise and her slightly slurred speech.

"Things are wrapping up. I'll get Donna to drop me off first. She drew the DD straw for tonight. I still have the spare key on my keychain."

Meri had watered his plants and fed his fish while he was at cousin's wedding in September.

"That's a relief," John said. "I thought you might. Meri, please don't say anything to your friends. I'm a little embarrassed by all this."

She reassured him.

While he waited, John thought about covering himself up but it seemed pointless. However, he could minimize things. Feeling like a beached seal or walrus. John managed to wriggle himself onto the sofa in his man cave and then roll himself into the corner with his face toward the sofa back. That way his cock and balls and face would be covered and the cuffs toward Meri when she came in.

His captivity was about to be over, and John didn't know whether to panic or thank his good luck. He tried to concoct alternate stories to explain his situation but when he analyzed them they fell apart even under the lightest scrutiny and skepticism. John finally decided not to explain anything. In the course of his thinking, he was surprised to discover his cock was hard as a rock again. More than once he had asked himself why humiliation sometimes was arousing. Meri was an attractive mother of two and appeared to be solidly middle class. She even went to church from time to time. What would she think? Would she regard him as a moral degenerate? A pervert?

Although those thoughts made his dick erect, the sounds of Meri entering his some upstairs were like a cold dash of water, cooling his lust and shrinking his cock and balls. Theoretical, fantasy humiliation was one thing. Actually confronting face-to-face humiliation was another. He heard the door open to the basement steps and her footsteps descend.

"Oh, my God!" he heard her exclaim. "Holy shit!"

John turned crimson red.

"WTF, John?!"

John quickly explained what she needed to do. Too stunned yet to say anything more, Meri complied. As soon as the batteries were in, the cuffs beeped and he entered his voice command. They opened and he sprang into action, taking the key on the chain around his neck to undo the shackles, he ignored the cock ring and ran to the half bath, closed the door and shouted through it asking Meri to leave.

John removed the cock ring and harness and peed. He heard her walk up the stairs as he did. His flushing though masked the sound of her closing the door and descending again. That's why when he walked out he again was fully nude.

John yelped in surpise.

"Jesus Christ, Meri," he covered his privates with his hands.

She laughed.

"John, we're grown ups here. I'm a nurse, and was married for a long time and no one else is around. I already saw it all just a minute ago," she asserted. "I think I at least need an explanation since I live upstairs. Did some prostitute do this to you and rob you or something, John?"

"No! God, no, Meri."

"That's good. Because although they're to the age when they can handle themselves, I don't want to expose my children to potentially dangerous situations. Or me."

Being single and childless, John hadn't thought of that.

"Sit down and let's talk, John," she said in her firmest Nurse Thompson voice.

He complied. At first, he was reluctant and begged her to just leave, but just a few minutes of probing questions resulted in John finally spilling everything. It seemed the only way to get her to go. He was halfway through his full confession when he realized what he was doing. Still he kept going, telling her more than he ever imagined, and it was something of a relief to tell someone in person about it.

As he was winding down, Meri cut him off.

"That's very interesting, John. Let me tell you why."

Maybe it was the after effects of the booze or the growing loneliness that comes in the early stages of the post-divorce period, but Meri returned the confession in kind.

"One of the major problems my husband and I had is we both are strong-willed and have dominant personalities. Both of us were the oldest children in our families. Sometimes that led to some good angry sex and when we supported each other, big accomplishments professionally and otherwise. Our kids are great. It wasn't all a loss, John, but in the end, he left me for a woman 10 years younger who waits on him hand and foot," she said with a slight undertone of bitterness. "Despite all my bossy bitchness, I find strong men appealing. Maybe..."

She searched for words.

"Oh, hell, John, I don't understand it. I'm sopping wet and horny. Maybe it was the margaritas."

Meri stood up in her slinky black dress and flats. With her arms akimbo, she said, "Get that cock ring thing wherever you put it. Bring it to me, you little worm."

It was now almost three in the morning, and John still hadn't cum. Meri's attitude had his cock at attention almost instantly. He returned with the cock ring.

Meri took it from him without a word, held it up in front of her face, examined it and handed it back.

"Put it on."

John quickly obeyed.

"Lay down face up on the carpet, bitch."

John again complied.

His heart was pounding. The room suddenly seemed 10 degrees warmer. As he watched, Meri kicked off her shoes and slipped off her panties.

"Betty went off on a one-night stand tonight," Meri explained. "Donna went home to fuck her brains out with her hubby. I thought I was going to bed again with my vibe. Can you be better than my vibe, John?"

"Yes, Meri."

"Tonight, until I say good night, I am Mistress Meri, John," she said with a smile that was half playful and half severe.

With a quavering voice, John said, "Yes, Mistress Meri."

"Good boy," Meri said.

She walked over and put one foot on either side of John's head. Again with arms akimbo, she looked down at him.

"What do you see, John?"

"Your pussy, Mistress."

His point of view was extreme. She towered over him and at the center of his field of vision was a thick, dark but nicely trimmed bush. Her scent was strong, musky, slightly piquant and captivating. As Meri went to her knees over his head, it became larger and larger in his sight, and then it swallowed him whole.

"Lick me, John," was all she said.

He did, kissing and licking her thighs right up to the lips of her pussy. His licks at first were tentative, exploratory and light.

"Oh, I didn't know how much I missed this," he thought.

John flattened and widened his tongue and slowly bathed her cunt in his saliva. Gradually, he increased the pressure and licked deeper. Her juices coated his lips and tongue, and then his chin and nose. That soft, wet pink flesh was velvety against his tongue.

For her part, Meri moved ever so slightly back and forth when she wanted to redirect his tongue. His skills surprised her. Even if he was a little rusty here and there, John more than made up for it with passion and attentiveness. And, oh, how she needed it. More than one man her age and a couple who were younger had flirted with her, it was one of her first outings since her divorce, and she had been sorely tempted, but she had been anxious about jumping back in. Instead, Meri had collected an email address or a phone number from her prospective suitors. Being appreciated and regarded as sexy by anyone other than her ex had been stimulating. Finding John there, ready to be used, begging to be used, had been too much. It had given her an advantage that overcame her earlier reluctance at the club. Use him she did.

John's hungry licks elicited whimpers and moans from her.

"I love sitting on your face, John. I think maybe it's been too long for both of us."

John murmured an affirmative.

Next, his mouth covered all of her pussy lips. He used them to massage her, minimizing the use of his tongue for a minute or two. His lips closed into a kiss then went to cover her again. It was like he was a guppy gulping at water, thirsty and needy. His tongue resumed its work and swirled up slowly, circling Meri's clit.

"That's it you little bitch. That's it. Keep that up."

As he did, John noticed that a spot above and a millimeter to the right of her clit caused her to shiver when he tongue swept across it. Avoiding contact with his teeth, John's lips pulled wetly and gently at her button before his tongue touched the spot. Meri jerked.

"Oh, god, that's good."

John repeated the actions more slowly, earning another sigh of pleasure from Meri.

Meri dismounted from John's face and lay face up on the carpeted floor, looking up at the ceiling. Her breathing came in gulps but gradually slowed.

"That was great, John," she said smiling at him. "Now, I want you to bring me that drink tray over on the bar. Take the glasses off."

John got up and went to the wet bar in the corner of the man cave and did as she asked. By the time he returned to Meri she was standing and took it from him.

"Get on the couch, John, all fours," she ordered

He assumed the position and Meri went over to the foot locker near John's desk that served as his toy chest.

"That's a very interesting collection. You're quite the pervert slut, John."

"Yes, Mistress."

There were vibes and dildos of various shapes and sizes, floggers and switches, bondage gear.

"Did you have a mistress before, John?"

"No, Mistress, not someone in person like yourself. Sometimes online."

"I see. And you just like playing with these while you fantasize or roleplay online?"

"Exactly, Mistress Meri."

After another minute of consideration, Meri reached down for a tube of lube, a paddle and a prostate massager. She'd read about prostate massage but had never done it. It even had some interest for her professionally as a nurse. What better test subject would present itself than her subby landlord.

Meri walked over to John and stood in front of the couch. She set the massager and lube aside. Curious, she reached underneath him and tugged on his still bound cock and balls. He moaned, and Meri chuckled.

"I don't know if I've ever felt a harder cock," she said.

On a whim, Meri reached over and pinched one of his nipples. She was surprised when John moaned just as loudly as he had when she handled his dick. Using her nails she started pinching both nipples moving back and forth. John moaned every time. This amused Meri and activated her sadistic side. Even in her forties, the depths of male lust never ceased to amuse her. They all were so desperate for it. She retrieved a set of nipple clamps linked by a metal chain. Meri clamped John's nipples, and he shivered.

"You squirm like a slutty little cunt, John," she said.

John moaned at the humiliation, the revelation of his weakness.

"Yes, Mistress."

"John, you are ostensibly male. Being a guy and being my landlord, and me being a woman and your tenant, you might have the idea that you have some sort of position or authority over me. BUT, John, I'm an ALPHA woman and I live over and above you, don't I?"

"Yes, Mistress." Inwardly, he was surprised to hear her use the term "alpha" just as Mistress Lena had. John was thrilled.

"Now, I am going to teach you your place and reinforce it."

By the end of her declaration, she had the paddle firmly in her grip. Taking a wide swing, Meri landed a heavy blow on John's ass.

He yelped in surprise.

"Shhhh, John. My kids are away tonight but we wouldn't want to wake the neighbors, would we?"

"No, Mistress."

In actual fact, the basement was virtually soundproof.

Maybe it was residual resentment from her divorce that was producing the feeling, but Meri already was enjoying her corporal punishment of John.

12