Caught in His Own Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here to tame you, John. You're a weak little beta and I'm going to toughen you up."

Meri delivered another swat. Although not as strong as the first, it still was forceful, and John moaned in reaction to it.

Meri without speaking then delivered five more equally heavy blows. She paused to admire John's already crimson ass and smiled.

"Isn't that a pretty little tushy?" Meri asked rhetorically.

"OK, I want you to repeat after me, John."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I am a weak little faggot, and I need Mistress to teach me."

John repeated the words exactly but with a quavering voice. Meri delivered another swat and John winced. Suprisingly, the pause seemed to have increased his sensitivity.

"When we are alone in this basement, I will do whatever Mistress Meri tells me to do."

He parroted her words again. Another paddle strike elicited another moan.

"I surrender."

A profound shiver went through John body and soul when he said those two words. His last moan came from both.

Meri walked over and stroked the cheeks of his ass.

"Mmm, such a sexy butt, John. I think I will reward it with the privilege of a fucking.

John tensed but maintained his position on the couch. He gulped.

Although he'd engaged in ass play when alone before, this would be the first time he'd ever been penetrated by someone else. Meri squirted the lube into him and outside his anus. Her reflection in the mirror, still wearing the tight, black party dress, showed she was holding the prostate massager and he inwardly sighed in relief. It went in fairly easily and Meri began slowly gently working it around his insides.

"Because I'm a neonatal nurse, so I don't get this chance to play with a male prostate, but I've read about it. At the very least, you're going to satisfy my curiosity this way, John."

"Yes, Mistress," he said breathlessly.

Despite her lack of hands-on experience, she must have remembered a lot of her anatomy training because a minute later she made a direct hit on his prostate.

"Ohhhhh, thank you, Miss."

"Oh, you're very welcome, John," she chuckled. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes, yes, Mistress."

"That's good because I know men answer to their lusts and their dicks first. I'm going to make you feel so good that I own you. You're going to beg me for this reward. You're going to want to please me so you can get this again."

His dick twitched and Meri noticed.

She reached under him.

"Let's take this off," she said as she released the clasp and tugged the ring off. It hurt a bit and John yelped.

"Such a weak, little bitch."

Meri resumed his ass fucking. For several minutes, no words were exchanged, just light laughter from Meri and low, guttural moans from John. Meri's laughs soon ceased as she began to enjoy the scene before her. John was a quivering mess. Some part of her had always wanted to put her ex-husband into the same state, to give him the kind of ecstasy that would give her ownership of his soul, to make him worship her. Everyone wants to be loved, but Meri craved adoration.

As the massager grazed his prostate again, John uttered his most base, animalistic moan. What had been a steady drip of pre-cum onto the tray turned to a brief, firehose spray. John had come without touching his cock and he came with more volume than ever before.

"Wow," he heard Meri exclaim. "That was quite a load. You have a big breakfast. Stay right there, puppy."

Meri picked up the tray and put it right in front of John's face while resting it on the arm of the couch.

"Lick it all up but do NOT swallow until I tell you, John."

"Yes, Mistress Meri," he said in a barely audible whisper.

John was blissed out, deep in subspace. He slowly licked up the cum. It didn't taste nearly as bad as he imagined. Soon, it all was in his mouth.

"Show me, bitch."

He opened his mouth and she saw most of it on his tongue.

"Swallow."

John swallowed with an audible gulp.

"Very good. Relax, John."

He sat up on the couch as Meri walked back over to the toy box and pulled out a small bullet vibe. John had bought it on a whim and had used it only once on his cock and nipples.

Meri stripped off all her clothes and plopped down in a old, beat up but comfortable wingback chair John had decided to move into the playroom.

Putting her pussy on full display, Meri hooked her legs over the arm rests and began working the vibe around her pussy.

"Do you want to do this again sometime, John?"

"Yes, please," he answered with a vigorous nod that almost made Meri laugh.

"Good, we are going to have such fun. Get over her and suck on my nipples like a good puppy. I want another orgasm before we're done."

12