Caught in Panties

Story Info
Man is caught in girlfriend's panties - by his girlfriend.
562 words
204.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksu328
ksu328
13 Followers

I was standing in my house by myself, with the panties and bra I had stolen on. I was masturbating wildly and had my cup ready. I heard a noise but I thought nothing of it. I kept on masturbating and could feel my cock start to rise with semen. I shot my cum in the glass and started to rise the glass. I tilted the wine-glass back and let the sperm flow into my mouth. I then swallowed it all down and started to take my bra and panties off.

Just then I heard my door creak open and saw my girlfriend standing there. She started to laugh out loud and I knew immediately that she had seen me.

She looked at me and said, "So you like to wear bras and panties?"

I was pretty relieved that she didn't ask me whether I liked to eat my cum.

I meekly answered her question by saying, "Yeah."

She replied, "Well then, I think you are going to wear them all the time now."

I said, "All the time?"

"To school, out to eat, anywhere we go, you will wear bras and panties," She answered.

Her next statement mortified me!

She said, "I see you also like to eat cum, I think you will be doing a lot of that in the near future."

I asked her what she meant.

She said, "well, to start, you are going to suck some guy's dicks at the mall."

I said, "O.K."

She led me out of the house and into her car. She took me to the mall and led me to the back of the mall. She told me to get on my knees and she started to send guys to me.

I started to suck dick after dick and I really started to enjoy sucking their dicks.

I ate all their cum and my girlfriend stood there watching me, she laughed the whole time.

When I was done, she took me to the park. She tied me down in the park restroom and hung a sign over my neck that read, "I Love to Eat Cum, Please Feed Me!"

She then left me there, guy after guy entered and shoved their cocks down my throat and came in my mouth. I ate all the cum and loved it.

My girlfriend came back and had the police with her. She reported to them that I had been beating her and she wanted me arrested. The police arrested me, and took me to the local jail. I was wearing nothing but bra and panties.

I was found guilty of assault and battery, I was sentenced to 8 years in prison, with no chance for parole.

Needless to say, I was an inmate's bitch.

I got out and I had enjoyed the dicks up my ass and in my mouth so much, that I had to find a guy to start dating. I found one and I am still with him. His big dick is great.

He is 11" and he loves to fuck me in the ass. Needless to say, I like to be fucked in the ass. He likes to shoot his cum on his face. Whenever, he does shoot on my face, he makes me keep it on there when we go out.

I guess you could say I am a COCK-SLUT!

ksu328
ksu328
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Caught in Panties Ch. 01 Wife catches hubby in panties.in Fetish
My Wife's Friend's Panties His wife surprises him with her friend's panties.in Fetish
Caught in Her Panties Ch. 01 I receive punishment after my wife catches me in her pantiesin Transgender & Crossdressers
Busted Wearing Panties Ch. 01 He's caught by his stepdaughter wearing her panties.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Strap-on Fetish Discovered by Wife Wife finds and uses a new toy on her husband.in Fetish
More Stories