Caught In Pink Panties

Story Info
Caught in panties by muscular older neighbor.
3k words
4.51
256.8k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiCD
NikkiCD
33 Followers

I just got home from work at the local coffee shop; it's around 3 in the afternoon, about the same time I get home every day during the week. I recently graduated from high school and I'm working this job until I decide what I'm going to do next. I live alone with my mom, my father left us when I was 11 years old, and I'm 18 now. My memories of Dad are that he was mean and basically a jerk that hurt me and mom sometimes. Mom doesn't get home from work until 5 or even 6 sometimes, leaving me to get by for myself most afternoons.

I head to my bedroom and as usual I go to my bed and lift the mattress, I reach down and take the handful of panties I have accumulated over the years and lay them out on the bed. I don't know why but I've always been attracted to women's' and girls' clothes and things, you know, like underwear, makeup, jewelry, that kind of stuff. My interest in girls things really intensified after dad was gone, I think it's because before that I was afraid he would find out and hurt me real bad. Also, since Mom is working into the evenings and some weekends, I have a lot more time alone.

I stare at the panties; I'm practically mesmerized, knowing how soft smooth and satiny they feel to wear. I admit that I took these from various women I know and had access to their panty drawer, my mom, an aunt and a neighbor whose pets I took care of when she was out of town. The neighbors are the best; she's younger than my mom and Aunt and her panties are sexier than the others. I can't hold back any longer, I grab a pair of panties I "borrowed" from the neighbor, a soft pink pair of boyshorts with a little white bow in the front band. I pull them on and lay in my bed for a few minutes, rubbing against my pillow, I'm in heaven. I was tempted to masturbate right then. I was so hard in the panties; the tip of my cock was peeking out of the top of them.

I made myself get out of my bed, I would take care of that later, the longer I hold off, the better it will be. I look at myself in the mirror; admiring how fem the panties look on my slender body. Even though just turned 18, my body frame is lean and slight but in good shape, lithe you might say, perfect for looking hot in a pair of girls' panties. I have fair blond hair and I shave what little body hair I have because I like to stay smooth. I tear myself away from the mirror and slide my loose fitting skater shorts on and a t-shirt.

Now onto my other vice, I head to my desk and open the drawer, I take the lighter and pack of cigarettes I hide in there out and head outside. Even though I'm 18 it would really upset my mom if she knew I smoked, dad smoked and she hates it with a passion, so I hide my smoking from her and anyone that might tell her, I know it's kind a lame but she's had a lot of disappointment in her life and I don't want to add to it.

I've found the best place to smoke and not get caught is on the side of the house, there is a low wall there that I can stand behind and still see the front drive in case Mom comes home. The house next door belongs to a widower, he is around 45 years old I guess, his daughter lived there also but now she is at college, she's hot and about my size, I often fantasize about getting in her closet and trying on her clothes.

The man next door, Mr. Jameson, is a salesman and he's almost never home as he is often on the road so I feel safe that he won't catch me smoking. He's kind of an asshole, always yelling at me for walking on his grass or being too loud. He's a pretty big guy, he works out a lot, a real muscle head, a couple of times I secretly watched him working out in his garage, half of which is carpeted and has an incline bench press and weight set on it. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't tear myself away from watching him lift weights, his rippling arm and leg muscles glowing with sweat in the low light of the garage, his biceps and pecs bulging as he lifted, beads of perspiration glistening on his hairy, manly chest. I was mesmerized for some reason and my inability to stop staring at him confused me greatly, not to mention that I immediately ran home and beat off, cumming harder than ever before right into my little panties.

I light my smoke and take a couple of drags; I try to blow a smoke ring and fail. Suddenly, I hear a garage door opening, I look up at Mr. Jameson's garage window and holy shit, he's right there, looking at me, I cough and drop the smoke and start to walk away, putting the pack of cigarettes in my back pocket. He comes to the garage entrance and yells, "pick that up and get your little ass over here. I turn back and step on the smoke and then pick it up and walk to the front of his garage, popping a mint into my mouth to freshen my breath.

Mr. Jameson is standing there, hands on hips, just wearing loose sweat pants, he has no shirt on and looks like he's been working out, I openly gawk at his muscular body for a few seconds, and then just snatch looks, trying to conceal my admiration and I admit my attraction.

"What the hell are you doing, your mom would die if she saw you smoking, and that shit is bad for you! I can tell you like my body, you're always looking at it, probably jealous considering your scrawny little frame, you'll never get a body like this if you smoke Nick." He says and flexes his arm and chest muscles.

I stammer, "I...I know, I was just trying it; I'll never do it again." My eyes glued to his chest.

"Just trying huh? Never going to do it again? Then give me that pack of cigarettes you put in your pocket." He says as he closes the garage door with us inside.

"What cigarettes, I don't have any more." I say and turn to leave. Mr. Jameson reaches out lightning quick and grabs my wrist tight, pulling me around like a rag doll. He turns my back toward him and reaches in my back pocket; my heart racing as he manhandles me. I've never felt like this before, it's like a thousand little butterflies fluttering in my stomach, my groin heating up and tingling greatly as my little cock begins to strain in my panties.

"Don't touch me you asshole!" I shout, trying to conceal my true and unexpected feelings as he holds me tight.

"Asshole!" you don't a call a man that unless you can back it up tough guy, and with that sissy girly body I don't think you can! I know what you need" he says and pulls me roughly over to the workout bench and sits down. He then pulls me so that I am standing in front of him. "Apologize!" he demands, "or I will punish you like your mom should have been doing for years now."

I'm stunned by what he is saying, part of me wants to run away and get out of there, another part of me loves the attention I am getting from this man, his holding me, controlling me.

"Apologize or be punished!" He says again. I stand there mute, I think he is going to slap me, instead he says, "so be it, you want to act like a child, you get treated like one!" he pulls me toward him and abruptly reaches out with one huge strong hand and rips down my loose shorts. He yanks them down them down so hard they. practically come all the way off, my shorts now bunched around my ankles. "A child who is bad gets spanked; I don't care if he is eight or eighteen!"

As he finishes tearing my pants off he leans back and gets a look at me as I try to grab my shorts and pull them up, my face crimson. He stops me from pulling them up and stares at me in shock. "What the?...panties...pink panties...you are a little faggot, I should of known." He laughs out loud. I'm mortified but for some reason my little cock pulls even tighter in the panties, thank god he didn't notice I have an erection, that would be utterly humiliating, having an erection in a pair of silky panties as a burly man handles me like a little doll, oh my! I just have to get out of here, I'll figure out these strange feelings I have for him later.

"Let me get a good look at this." He says with a big grin on his face. "Look at that gay lil bow, the tough guy is really a little sissy. Well, a bad child gets spanked whether he's a boy or a girl." He jerks me over his knees, tears are streaming down my red face, "please no, please don't!" I try to seem utterly humiliated even though inside I have never been so turned on in my life.

He now has me bent and prone over his knees, I wiggle, trying to get away. "Stop squirming girly, it will be easier if you just take what's coming to you." He laughs and "WHAP!" he smacks my ass hard, I yell out and then try to plead with him.....WHAP! WHAP! His strong hand sternly smacking my panty covered ass, I've never had something hurt so much but at the same time feel so good, I know my ass is glowing red as he continues to strike me and laugh.

I squirm as he smacks me, which is a mistake as it cuases my pantied cock to rub against his solid leg. He stops for a second, "Oh my god, I can't believe it you have a fucking erection you little bitch" he yells and then laughs loudly as I cry...WHAP! Oh no...WHAP....oh my god....WHAP!...how can this...WHAP happen?....WHAP...oh, oh "please stop" I try to say but its too late, one more WHAP and I cum so hard right into my panties, flooding them. Oh god, why, how?

Mr. Jameson stands me up, he's breathing heavy and acting strange, no longer smiling. "Sounds like you've had enough..." he stops midsentence, staring in disbelief at my cum soaked Panties.

"What the hell?! Did you just shoot a load in your panties while a man was spanking your ass? God, it's like you got a wet lil pussy in those panties girl."

He abruptly stands, still holding my wrist. He rises so quickly he bumps into me and the way he is holding held me causes me to lose my balance. He lets go of my wrist and as I fall forward to my knees I reach out and just happen to grab his sweat pants. The pants are loose and they fall to the ground along with me. I scramble to my knees trying to regain some composure.

I quickly look up and make one of the greatest realizations I've ever made in my life, I am now face to cock. It fully dawns on me that I am on my knees in pink panties, with a gay lil bow on the front and My face is inches away from a muscular man's huge meat, my lil cock hardens again immediately.

I also realize, as does Mr. Jameson who is frozen in place, that his cock is even harder than mine. He stares down at me and his hard cock in disbelief, I look up at him, our eyes meet and a devilish smile crosses my lips. Before he can say or do anything, my hand instinctively darts out and pulls his hard dick straight out, before he can blink my lips are on the head of his cock, kissing it, tongue swirling over the tip, shutting him up except for a loud groan.

I kiss and lick the tip of his engorged penis and then gently let it part my soft wet lips, taking it an inch or two into my warm, waiting mouth, savoring it. I'd say even with the one or two inches in my mouth, he still has seven or eight inches left untouched. Did I say a thousand little butterflies in my stomach earlier? Now it's like ten million as my hand pulls his cock out straight and gently strokes the rigid shaft.

I slowly take my man further into my mouth, it seems so natural for me to suck a man's cock, I know it shouldn't be that way and it kind of scares me but in a thrilling, stimulating way, let's just say I sure as hell am not stopping.

Mr. Jameson stands there moaning, I reach up and with my hands I gently push him, prompting him to sit down on the weight bench. He sits and leans back on the incline, relaxing as I move up, taking the most advantageous position possible to get at his manhood. I move to the side of the bench and drape myself over his thigh as I continue to please him. I'm now taking about half his cock into my hungry mouth, moving slowly up and down his stiff pole. My hands reach out and begin rubbing his muscular chest, stomach and taut thighs.

I melt inside as my delicate hands run over his furry body. MMMMM, my own man, now I finally know why I couldn't stop staring at his body before, this answers a lot.

He begins moaning and mumbling, talking to me. "Oh, it's been so long girl, oohhh, that feels soooo good baby. MMMM, that's my lil sissy dicksucker."

My lil cock practically rips my cum soaked panties in half as he talks, encouraging me. He lowers his hand down and rests it on the back of my head, gently yet firmly guiding his new girls' mouth up and down his straining member. His cock is so thick I can't help but slobber all over it, my saliva coating his cock, allowing my mouth to magically glide up and down his hard shaft.

I'm taking most of his manhood now, I gag as my mouth hits the base of his cock and his strong hand holds me there for an instant. I quickly regain mastery of his cock and he lets out a guttural rumble as I begin taking his dick from tip to base, slow at first but determined and steadily faster as I get into a real cocksuckin' groove on my man's tool. I'm in so much of a groove in fact that my mouth comes slightly off of his dick head with a mouth popping noise.

Up, down, up, pop, down, up, pop, down. As I do that I feel him tense, his muscles flexing, he squirms on the bench and begins tossing his head side to side as he moans and praises my cock sucking prowess. I know when he tenses that he is about to blow his load; now I really go cockcrazy on my man's dick. My mouth is moving like a psiton, up and down, taking all of his cock, mouth popping off the top.

He tightens his legs and then his whole body becomes rigid, I know he is on the brink of super orgasm. My final touch, my piece de resistance occurs, when my left hand slips under his pendulous balls and begins massaging his hairy, manly ball sack; all the while I don't miss a cocksucking beat.

Right after my hand cups his balls and massages them, coaxing him to cum, he grabs a handful of my hair and begins slamming my face up and down his straining cock. He groans, then grunts and shoves my face down one more time as he yells out loud, "oooh babygirl!" and begins shooting ropes of cum down my hungry throat, my nose buried in his brown pubic hair.

I swallow a lot, gag a little, and swallow more, taking his man juice like a pro. "ooohh, yess, my lil cocksucker, I love it!" he exclaims as his cock somehow gets even harder in my mouth and continues to shoot streams of cum down my throat. It's truly like someone shoved a thick, 9 inch cock shaped squirt gun full of cum into my eager mouth and pulled the trigger repeatedly.

Finally, he relaxes and lays back as a little cum still seeps out of his gorgeous cock, I pull back and admire it, then I lick and kiss the tip taking the last of my man's obvious appreciation from his cock's head. He closes his eyes, "oh god baby".

I stand and pull my shorts on as he lies back in cum spent exhaustion. "I gotta go, Mom will be home soon," he slips out of his reverie and meets my eyes sheepishly, he looks a little worried. I run my finger across my lips wiping up the little drop of cum that escaped my greedy mouth. I smile and lick my finger; then I lean in and kiss him on the cheek, his rough, unshaven face scratching my soft skin, god I know I will think of that last scratchy feeling later tonight when I lay in bed in my panties and beat off over and over.

I turn and quickly walk away in a cocklover's daze, "Don't worry," I say over my shoulder as I leave out the side garage door, "I'm not telling anyone."

NikkiCD
NikkiCD
33 Followers