Caught In The Act

Story Info
Cheating wife must pay the price.
1.4k words
236.5k
25
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EagerB
EagerB
6 Followers

Mike opened the door of his house. Work had been a bit slow that afternoon, so he was home earlier than he would normally be expected. The lights were off in the downstairs rooms and pulled off his coat and wandered lazily up the stairs.

As he climbed the stairs, a rhythmic creaking and the occasional muffled cry intruded on his consciousness.

The door to the master bedroom was slightly ajar. He peeked through the crack and saw a youngish man hammering his cock fiercely into a woman who knelt on all fours in front of him with her face buried in the pillow, muffling her cries. As he watched, the man let out a huge groan as he came into the pussy he was pounding. At the same time the woman lifted her head.

It was his wife, Lisa, her face contorted in passion and lust. Until he had seen her face, his mind had not really considered who the woman being fucked on the bed could be, but now it all came crashing in on him.

Mike's mood quickly coalesced into anger. He charged into the bedroom as the young man was withdrawing from his wife. The looks of the lovers were as shocked as Mike's had been a few moments earlier.

The man seemed to recover quite quickly and scampered out of the bedroom, scooping up a pile of clothes from the floor and rushing down the stairs. Only a few seconds later the door slammed. Mike couldn't bring himself to wonder whether he had rushed out into the cold evening naked or not.

He looked at Lisa. Her expression was one of apprehension. She began to speak, "Mike. I'm sorr.."

"Don't tell me you're sorry!" snapped Mike. "How could you? Here. In our bed."

His anger had boiled into fury and all his frustrations came flooding out.

"Here, in our bed, where I can barely get you to put it into your mouth. Now I know why. You've probably fucked half of the town here. You're a fucking whore, Lisa!"

"This was the only time. Really." Lisa whimpered.

"You slut! Look at you there, with his cum running down your legs. What's his fucking name anyway?"

"I-its Dave. I'm so sorry, Mike." she pleaded, "Please don't leave me, I'll do anything..."

Mike looked up and down his wife. Her long auburn hair was mussed and her pretty face had lipstick and mascara smudged over it. Her breasts heaved as she sobbed. Mike had always loved them. They weren't huge, but they were full and round. Her tummy and bottom were perhaps a little rounder than they had been when they had married ten years earlier, but they combined to give Lisa's body a full, ripe look that he found irresistible.

His gaze centered on the sticky mess that was her pussy. Dave's seed was oozing from between her glistening lips. The sight sent him over the edge.

"Come here!" he commanded.

Lisa came to the edge of the bed on her knees, as Mike undid his pants. His cock was already half erect as he gripped the long hair on the back of Lisa's head and thrust it into her mouth in one motion. As he pulled back and thrust roughly forward again, it had become fully hard and the end slipped into her throat. Lisa gagged as she choked on the hard meat. She tried to pull away, but Mike held her hair firmly.

"You'll fucking take it, like the slut you are!" he hissed, ramming his hard-on into her throat once more.

He continued to fuck her mouth and throat. Urging her to suck it harder. Saliva streamed from her mouth as she gagged, coating his cock and balls. His balls slapped her chin repeatedly as the end of his cock slammed into her throat, all the time putting into words what he thought of her at that moment.

"..whore..."

"..filthy bitch..."

"..fuckslut..."

After a while he used the grip he still had on her hair to pull her head right back off his cock. He caught her eyes. The look in them was a mixture of fear and arousal.

Keeping a firm grip he turned around and pulled her face into his arse.

"Lick it, bitch." he urged, "Lick my hole."

Again she tried to pull away, but, once again, he held her firmly. With his free hand he pulled one cheek aside, exposing his arse-hole.

"Do it!"

Lisa experimentally poked her tongue at the puckered ring before her. As the tip touched it, Mike pulled her face forcefully into his arse once more.

"Oh yeah, slut. Shove your tongue right up there"

Lisa did as she was told, and prodded her tongue as far as she could into Mike's tight hole. As it became wetter, she found her tongue sliding further and further in. She could hear Mike gasp each time she probed deeper.

Suddenly, Mike spun back to face her. He quickly pushed his cock back into her mouth. It seemed to Lisa that his cock was even harder than it had been before, as it felt like it was going even further down her throat.

Mike's cock and balls were once again slick with her saliva, when he pulled her off and threw her face down on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Hard! But I'm not going for sloppy seconds in that filthy whore's cunt of yours." he said, pushing the thumb of his right hand viciously into her arse-hole.

With that he pushed his rigid dick into Lisa's arse.Her tightest hole was completely unprepared. The only lubricant was her own saliva on Mike's cock, and whatever of Dave's sperm had run down there. It was agony. She screamed out loud. It felt like she was being split in two.

Mike kept on pushing his meat into her until it was all in there. He had never even tried to fuck Lisa's arse before now. He had known she wouldn't go for it. With barely a pause he began to thrust roughly. Lisa felt like her arse was on fire as he pounded in like a machine.

With the pace that Mike rammed into her arse, it was only a few minutes before he pulled it out and spun her round again. He once more grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her face towards his cock. Realising what he intended, and where his cock had just been, she tried to pull away. Mike was ready for that however and once again pushed his cock deep into her throat.

After three quick thrusts into her mouth, Mike erupted. He felt his load pouring into her mouth. Once more she gagged as a torrent of semen rushed down her throat.

"Swallow it! All!" Mike commanded.

In the event, Lisa could not help two small streams of cum from leaking out of the corners of her mouth. As his orgasm subsided, Mike used his softening dick to push the streams back into her mouth.

After a minute or two, Mike sat on the bed next to her and said, "I won't leave you. Believe it or not I do love you. I'm sorry I was so rough, I was angry. But from now on, you will do anything I want you to. Do you understand?"

Lisa nodded. "I understand. Just please don't leave me."

Mike got up. "Okay. I'm going for a drink. Get yourself cleaned up. I'll want to fuck the other hole later."

As he went to leave the room, he noticed Lisa's red dress on the floor. Presumably where she had stripped off for Dave. He picked it up and Lisa held out her hand for it. Mike wiped his now limp cock on the material and threw it at her as he strode out.

* * * * *

Mike came into the pub out of the rain. He looked around and then went over to the bar. The barman came over to take his order.

"Two pints please, mate"

The barman poured the beer and Mike paid him. He took both glasses over to a table in the corner.

"Everything okay?" asked the man already sitting there.

"Just brilliant." replied Mike, "Everything worked out perfectly. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yeah! Any chance of a repeat sometime?"

Mike looked at him with a twinkle in his eye. "Maybe, Dave. Maybe..."

EagerB
EagerB
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOU ASK FOR A SET UP

dont be suprised with the mixers. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking perverted gutless Poms !!

They cannot write for shit. Any of them !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn,we seem to have mindless writers.

I wonder if so called "writer" is afraid that at any moment there would arrive a van with a kind men in white coats. Assilum,welcome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I really didn't get it

Well it was a set up by the husband but you really didn't give any background and the story suffered as a result.

Was this meant to be a take off of one of the common cuckolding stories with the roles reversed? It could be a good story with a little more background but with absolutely no character development the story just didn't make sense.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Br carefull to be consistent

My only comment is that you can't literary speaking trick the reader. If it says that the husband was upset etc, it does not go together with a set up. You can plot, for what ever reason, to trick the wife but not the readers... no more apologies needed...:-)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Long Drive Home Vet gets BTB revenge on cheating wife.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Planning His wife cheated, and he did what had to be done.in Loving Wives
Sticking it to Peggy Payback is a bitch.in Loving Wives
More Stories