Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

She pretended to pout. "What does that mean?" He rolled her over and kissed her. He wiped a drop of cum off her tit and held it up. She slowly sucked her way down his finger and back. She felt something on her leg. Her eyes got wide as she reached and found his cock full again. "Wow." He suddenly yanked her panties down and threw them away.

He knelt above her. "I was right." Lois’ face showed she did not follow. "You’re the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She felt her face heat up as she tried not to cry. "How can that embarrass you after the blowjob you just gave me?"

"I did it for you." She looked away, but her eyes snapped back when he put his hand on her throbbing pussy. He gently inserted a finger and she unconsciously lifted her hips. He kissed her and nudged her knees apart. The touch of his head on her slit was electric, she almost came again. She gasped and blushed when Clark looked at her. He pushed in, separating her folds deliciously. She looked down at his tool and put a hand on his chest. "Go slow."

Clark looked a little lost. He pulled back and Lois reached for him, not wanting to be denied. "I don’t want to hurt you."

"Just let me get used to your size."

"This is my first time, I don’t know how."

She sat up to kiss him. "I trust you."

"Couldn’t you…" he trailed of and gestured with his hands.

"What?" She ran her hands over his body to comfort him.

"You know…be on top."

Lois was a little surprised, but she wanted that meat. "Okay."

He gave a big smile and a deep kiss. "Thank you." He rolled over.

She laughed at how quickly he moved and jerked on him a little. "I think you just want me on top."

"I want you."

She gave an little nervous laugh and straddled his stomach. She was not going to tell him, but she had never done this before. Actually she had never done anything besides missionary before. She reached back to play with Clark’s cock while she thought and prepared. She spit on her hand and lube her new boyfriend up. She raised her hips and positioned herself over his cock. "I love you Clark." She pressed down and gasped as his head popped in.

"Oh god!! I love you Lois."

She hovered over him adjusting to his size. She could fell him throbbing and twitching inside her. Gently she sank a little further. He was stretching her wider than any man had ever before. She was going wild and she was not even halfway down. He reached up and ran his hands down her sides grazing her tits. She took a deep breath and ground down on him. He bucked and nearly tossed her. It was remarkable she stayed on because she was stunned. He was even bigger than she realized, he had bottomed out and it felt as though there were two cocks in her. It hurt a little, but she loved it. She came up part way to allow herself to stretch. He sat up part way and attacked her tits, pulling them into his mouth to suck on her hardened nipples. She was going nuts and reached around to play with his balls. He squeezed her tits and she slammed down on him, smashing her pussy down on his cock. She rode his stick hard, she wanted to cum- now. Clark palmed her ass and she exhausted herself on him. She rocked on him and whimpered. "I love you Clark," she panted, "cum with me." They stared into each other’s eyes and Lois felt his monster explode deep inside her, she howled as that pushed her over the edged and collapsed on top of him.

She nuzzled his chest as she came back down. It had been the most incredible fucking of her life. She could not believe this was her farmboy, or that she had done what she had. "You’re amazing."

She laughed. "Thank you, you’re pretty wonderful yourself."

"I never thought it would be like this."

"I don’t usually get so wild."

"Then thank you, it was perfect." He stroked her head. "And…I hope…you act this away again sometimes."

"I’ll see what I can do."

He looked down at her and Lois had the sense that she was looking at Greek god. "Are you okay?" He looked concerned.

"I’m better than okay." She cuddled him a little and felt something tickle her thigh. "Clark Kent! You can’t possibly be hard again!" He blushed and tried to deny it, but she wrapped her hands around his tool and stroked lightly a few times. He threw his hips up. "Is something the matter honey?"

"You have no idea what you do to me."

She squeezed his manhood. "I think I have a rough guess."

Clark tossed his head back. "It is more than just that. I’ve loved you, wanted you for so long. This is my dream."

Lois’ heart broke. She kissed him and started to cry. He pulled her up into his arms and began to kiss her face, then her neck. She felt herself start to go flush. He stopped to look up at her. She smiled at him. "I love you Clark Kent." She gasped when he gave a little bite to one of her nipples. They became rock hard instantly. Lois tried to pretend she was shocked, but he flipped her onto her back as though she was light as a feather. He lay down on top of her and they kissed again. She suddenly thrust her hips skyward when she felt his fingertips graze her labs. She was soaked already, and her pussy was super sensitive. She squealed when his fingers found her clit. That embarrassed her, she normally never made noises. Clark had her hotter than she had ever been before.

"Looks as though I’m not the only one effected." He leaned into kiss her, his tongue dueling with hers. "God, I love you Lois." The kissed again. She pushed her pussy up towards him in a silent request. He smiled wickedly and sawed his cock over her lips. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as he toyed with her. He pushed his head into her and she moaned. Slowly, gently, caringly he pressed more of his meat it. Lois’ cunt flowed with fire. She spread as wide as she could and mewed for him. After what seemed to be an eternity he finally buried his whole length into her.

"Fuck me Clark!! Fuck me hard!!" His mouth covered hers and he picked her up. Standing, he lift her and then slide her back down. She clung to him for dear life as her pussy exploded into a nova that blew anything else she had ever experienced away. She went limp.

Clark brushed her disheveled hair out of her eyes. "Are you okay?"

She gave him a big smile and kissed him deeply. "Never better"

"Good." He thrust into her again penetrating strokes. Despite her exhaustion her pussy clamped down on her cock. She was barely recovered when she recognized the coming tidal wave of another massive organism. She howled as she came. She bit her boyfriend shoulder, but that could not stop her cries of rapture. Spent, Clark lay her frail form on the bed.

He held her in his arms with she glanced down and saw he still had his enormous erection. Gather what little strength she had, Lois got up on all fours and waved her ass as him. "Give it to me."

"What?" He seemed shocked.

"I love you." She looked back at him and gave a lusty smile, licking her lips. "I’m yours, hurt me with you cock." He looked a little unsure so she reached behind and started teasing him. She rolled one of her lips between her fingers and slipped a finger in. Clark’s hand quickly joined hers in her melting pussy. She almost blacked out when she felt his tongue for the first time, lapping her clit.

Her juices poured out of her. Her whole body trembled with desire. She slipped around and inhaled his cock in one fell swoop. He grunted and trust his hips. She slurped on him some more and turned away again. Pressing her shoulders into the bed and spreading her legs to offer an inviting target. "Give it to me Clark" she begged. This time he sprang at the opportunity. He pushed his head in, and started to slowly feed her his meat, but she wanted it now and threw herself back on him. Its size still shocked her, how could she ever get used to it? Pausing only for a moment she ground down on him, he helped by driving back. Lois’ body was stretched to the breaking point and when he pulled her up to her knees and grabbed her tits, she came hard. This time she was determined to get him off and kept at it.

"Fuck me Clark!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She got back down on all fours before him as he slammed her. She felt something odd around her ass, but his finger was in to the first knuckle before she realized what he was think. She gasped at the new sensation, she always refused any anal advances. She was shocked he was doing it to her even as he buried his finger all the way in. She was surprised, but it made her feel sexy as hell, so she let him continue. She felt his cock twitch and he went into overdrive. The feeling of his cock spurting inside her sent her over the edge herself one last time. Drained beyond belief she flopped onto the bed as Clark lay down beside her. He pulled her too him and kissed her and she contentedly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

* * * * *

Lois noticed it was dark. She looked at the clock on her night stand. It was seven-thirty. She really should get some dinner soon. Unfortunately she did not think she could stand up, ever again. It had been the most amazing fucking of her life, but he had broken her completely. Clark’s cock had cut through her pussy as a hot knife through butter rocking her to the core as she came in a fury again and again and again and again. In the ended she had to stop his pounding because she worried she would faint. Their lovemaking had totally drained her. He stirred next to her and started to kiss down her neck. "Come on Clark, don’t you ever get tired?"

"Not when you’re involved Lois. That was incredible." His lips traced a trail of fire down to her tender nipples on her wonderfully sore tits.

Lois giggled. "Yes it was, but it almost killed me." She struggled to sit up and look down at Clark lying next to her, hugging her waist. He was plants small pecks and licks on her belly now. [[He has a great body.]] She thought to herself as she scanned his naked form. "What happened to you not being able to?"

"I couldn’t wait any longer." He started to nuzzle around her pussy.

She smiled. "It had not even been half a day."

"After three years it was enough." He kissed directly on her outer lips, smiling at her shiver. "Are you complaining?" His tongue lashed her clit and she squealed as she got wet immediately.

"When this has been the best day of my life? Not at all." She looked and him again. Even loafing next to her he looked fabulous. She wiped a strand of hair from his eyes. Some part of her brain clicked for a second. She twisted and started to brush all his hair back. His expression changed as she did. Suddenly it all fell into place. "Oh."

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers