Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael leans back over my body, supporting herself on her arms. Gently her full lips greet my mouth, our thick lips press together, and passionately we kiss and you can see the slightest vision of our tongues touching. Then I grab a hold of her tongue and suck it into the profundity of my mouth. You think about the many times I had done the exact same thing to you and how it instantly turned you on, and you wonder if this has the same effect on Rachael. We kiss for a good five minutes as you watch intently and wonder if we will ever come up for air.

As you watch us kiss you wish to get into the middle of us and beg for one kiss from me, just one that's all you'd want. But, you know if you were granted that one kiss you'd just want more, so you stay in your chair and watch the sensual twisting of our lips and tongues.

The sight is so erotic, Rachael's body poised over mine, her pale skin against my slightly darker peachy skin. Our nipples slightly touching, tip-to-tip, hers so very pink and mine standing out much darker than hers.

You wish for your digital camera so that you could forever keep this image, but alas you will just have to burn it into your mind. Finally, our lips parted and suddenly my arms jut upward, grabbing Rachael about the shoulders and my left leg wraps around her right one then with a quick push and a twist I have Rachael flat on the bed and am hovering over her body. The whole action happens in a flash and takes both you and Rachael by complete surprise. You wonder why I'd never tried this interesting move on you before.

Rachael has look of stunned disbelief that her plan of seduction could be so easily overtaken once I chose to assume control of the situation. The expression on my face gave off the impression of careful cunning and forethought, plus some added orneriness.

"Wow! Missy you could have just told me you wanted a turn and I would have let you on top." said a bewildered Rachael.

"Nope, I like it better this way," I say with a jubilant tone to my voice, as if I'd achieved some victory.

"Well, you are going to have to teach me that move," said Rachael.

"And me too!" you say, suddenly realizing that your mouth has spoken the words in your head accidentally.

You immediately cover your mouth.

"No comments from the peanut gallery. You are supposed to be a silent observer," yelled Rachael.

From Rachael's response at your accidental utterance you realize I must have had to do some arm-twisting for Rachael to allow you to view this experience. Also, you realize that you have some competition and you never thought that competition would have been a woman.

'Oh well,' you think to yourself. You are man enough to conquer any challenge, be it against a man or a woman.

I look over my shoulder at you sitting in the dark corner and give you a gentle smile to remind you that there is no challenge. You are mine and I am yours. Your heart is immediately filled with the desire and passion we feel for each other. Before I turn my attention back to Rachael, I begin to speak.

"No, that little move is just mine. I shall never reveal my secret for it is my little surprise." I say devilishly.

My attentions turn back to Rachael.

"Surprise!" I say.

Rachael lets out an excited giggle.

"Now back to business."

"With that I must concur." Says Rachael.

Rachael's expression changes to a look of anticipated pleasure as I nudge her face to one side and began a seductive trail of kisses down her long creamy, white neck. You watch my ass wiggling in the air as I thoroughly enjoy my task at hand.

My mouth and tongue blaze and trail down Rachael's body, causing her to moan sensuously. My tongue flicks out and grazes her small pink nipples, causing her to suck in a breath of air and then release it as my mouth latched over the tissue of her ample breast. I please and tease each breast and nipple with my tongue until I have her wiggling underneath me and begging for me to go down on her.

"Please Missy, I want to feel you tongue between my legs." begged Rachael.

"But, I'm not finished with you top half yet."

"Please! I'm aching here!"

"Okay I will, but I want to sit on my face."

"Oh really!" said Rachael, regaining some of her over confident attitude. "You sure that's wise for your first time?"

"I think I can handle it." I say, taking on a confident attitude myself.

I raise up and so does Rachael. I lay down crossways on the bed and Rachael comes over and straddles my neck. She lowers herself down until her aroused sex is hovering right over my eager mouth. I grab on to her thighs at either side of my head and begin my tongue torture on her.

With the position we are in and your vantage point you are actually able to see Rachael's lips spread apart and my tongue enter inside and begin delicately laving her with my oral affections. You begin to wonder about my bi-sexual expertise, even though you knew I'd never been with a woman up until this moment. But, you couldn't help but wonder, especially when you see Rachael begin to immediately convulse into a massive orgasm. You throw down your wonderings and chalk Rachael's reaction up to the fact that I'm a female and I'm familiar with the female anatomy, even if it is another female, though you are definitely going to ask me to teach you some of my tricks so you can use them on me.

My mouth and tongue work vigorously and Rachael rocks back and forth on my face. I begin to make the humming noise that you heard Rachael making when you first walked into my apartment. You see some movement from my lower half and when you peer around Rachael's rocking body, you see my legs tightly crossed together, which you know is something I do when I'm highly aroused and desperately in need of a good cum. You want to run over there and pry my legs apart and dive your tongue into my moist warm center and drive me crazy with your tongue until I drench your face with my wonderful erotic nectar and all of this while I still am driving Rachael crazy with my tongue.

But, as if you are super glued to the chair, you stay put.

You think to yourself that you must have the will power of superman, 'cause most men would have ignored their girlfriend's bidding and just gleefully jumped into the middle of the 'girl on girl action.' You just keep in your mind the thought of how you are going to ravage me once Rachael and I were done and the red-headed beauty was on her way home and you are left alone with your gorgeous girlfriend.

Suddenly, Rachael's screams of pleasure break through you thoughts. You look at her as her body writhes with forceful orgasms. Her body shakes and rocks in ebbing and flowing orgasmic tides. She rides my face as if she's riding a bucking bronco and my mouth seems to be permanently sealed into the folds of her gushing sex.

Her juice spews across my face, and you assume correctly that I her juices squirted into my mouth, nose, down my throat, and into my ears. Also, it is obvious that Rachael's spray of nectar has fully drenched my brown hair, causing it to curl up even more that before, and you mused that female ejaculate could be the new form of hair gel.

The scene in front of you is far more amazing than anything you would have even tried to imagine, with Rachael rocking her body back and forth on my face and my tongue working furiously in her interior folds, pleasuring her love bud with the climatic torture of my talented tongue. You have no doubts that my tongue is truly talented because when I go down on you my tongue wraps, twists, and flicks and just does amazing things to your hard cock. You wish that my mouth was wrapped around your throbbing member right now and my tongue was doing things to make you as crazy as it is making Rachael.

Finally, Rachael can't take anymore and you are close to feeling the same way. Abruptly Rachael springs off my face and with a spryness that was a bit quick for her 'well past the teenage years', she jumps from the sitting position on my face to now lying on top of my body. The move happens so quick you nearly miss it, but there she is on top of me, with our two bodies pressing together.

Rachael's fingers tease my curly bangs and my hands come up and comb thru her vibrant red hair.

"Now that was a move worthy of explanation." I say, attempting to catch my breath after nearly being smothered in the infinite folds on Rachael's ravaged sex.

"No the moves worthy of anything is the moves your tongue was performing on me." Says Rachael, staring into my eyes. "Are you sure that was your first time with a woman?"

"Yes, definitely my first time and what a first time that was! Wow!" I say excitedly.

"Well, dear I'm sure your little compadre sitting in the corner is about to burst because of our show. So, I shall be on my way. But, first I will give you a wonderful kiss to thank you for this special night and then before I leave I'm going to make you cum one last time, then I will be on my way and he can have you as long as you promise that this shall not be our on and only time together." says Rachael.

"Oh there will definitely be more times for us together." I say, with an emotion-clouded voice.

You don't know if you can physically take any more of our feminine show, but you definitely wouldn't turn down an chance to watch again, even if it did mean you might just self combust with the pressure building arousal.

You watch us kiss once again, this time gently but passionately, and it is a very erotic scene to witness. Then Rachael rolls off and lays beside me on the bed, running her fingers through my hair as she gently kisses my face, then with her other hand she courses a trail down my body.

Her fingers delicately travel down my neck and over the swell of my breast. She softly grazes over each nipple, causing me to draw in a great gasp of air. Her fingers continue to travel over my body and down my ribs causing a tickle giggle to erupt from my lips. Then her fingers go down over my stomach and across my horizontal scar, both of us carrying our badge of motherhood by surgical means, one scar going up and down and the other scar going from side to side.

She slides her hand over my scar and then she reaches my pubic bone, sliding her hand smoothly over my shaved mound, deftly letting her fingers search in my intimate folds, finding the button that she is searching for. She rubs my clit back and forth, and as she does this she places gentle kisses on my brow and runs her fingers through my hair.

Softly her honey voice whispers endearing words of thankfulness and ultimate happiness.

"Thank you for this Missy, you don't know how long I've wanted to be with you and make you feel the way I have tonight. I never imagined you would make me feel so amazing, but that makes this night even more special to me. I hope that we will be able to have many more nights like this. My true wish is that we would be together, just you and me, but I understand if you have to be with him," said Rachael referring to you, my boyfriend.

Then she leans in even closer until her lips are caressing my ear; very quietly she speaks so that you can't hear.

"If you were with me and me alone I'd promise to make you feel like this every day and night." she said.

With that, her fingers finally seek out the right motion and my body responds by shaking uncontrollably. I shake from head to toe from climatic convulsions. You wouldn't have thought I had any juices to spare, but an erotic cascade shoots out, washing Rachael's hand, which continues to rub vigorously until my cascade changes to a few long distance squirts and then just a shallow stream.

Eventually she releases my clit and all the erogenous zones encased between my legs from the frantic torture of her amble fingers. I am near breathless and continually shaking, even though all my orgasms have come to a halt.

Gently, Rachael kisses my lips, and then she pushes herself off the bed, grabbing her clothes off the floor and adjourning to the bathroom. You want to run over to me that instant but you are gentleman enough to wait until Rachael has completely left my apartment. Rachael comes out of the bathroom wearing her leather pants and boots, along with a nicely filled out orange sweater that set off her sparkling green eyes.

With a crooked smile pointed in your direction she speaks to you.

"Well, I've got her warmed up for ya so go at it. Oh, by the way, that woman there cares for you a lot so don't you ever hurt her, or..."

"You'll kill me," you say.

"Well, I was going to go for castration, but about the same difference. Well, treasure her 'cause you ain't the only person in this world in love with her."

Her last word said she makes a beeline for the front door. As soon as you hear the front door close you make a beeline yourself for the bed. I am lying there just delighting in my own post-orgasmic reverie.

Even though I am quite exhausted from my session with Rachael, I am willing to go another round with you. With all your pent up arousal and also your determination to make me feel better than Rachael had done we end up making love for the rest of the night and into the late morning. It is the most fabulous night of sex in my whole life, with both people involved.

12