Caught in the Act

Story Info
Mother-in-law finds him alone.
1.2k words
4.12
252.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
divermuff
divermuff
35 Followers

First I need to say, I am not an Adonis. I'm 44 a little overweight. Some say I'm good looking, but that is them. I sit at home and do nothing. I lost my job and have been turned down on over 100 interviews. My self esteem is a little low you might say. Now I sit at home and look at the internet all day. My wife and I are in a practically sexless marriage. Once a month is good enough for her. I on the other hand have a large sex drive and jack off several times a day while usually reading Literotica. That brings me to the story.

See, several months ago, my mother-in-law came to live with us. We have always gotten along, but living together has caused some major tension between us. She basically looks at us or more me as a servant. Constantly leaving trash lying about for me to pick up, or leaving a mess in the kitchen. She also has begun to interfere with my internet time. Staying at home later than I would like or coming home in the middle of the afternoon, causing me to jump and pull up my pants. Its been close a couple of times.

Last Thursday my wife went out of town. She was going to be gone for 3 days in California. Friday morning, I went to the computer and looked in the driveway for mom's car. It wasn't there, so the shorts came off and dick went up as I sat behind the desk. I went directly to Literotica and started looking at the "Loving wives". I love a good story about women who share themselves with others while hubby joins or watches. After looking at some new stories, my cock started getting hard and wanting some attention. My dick is about 8.5 inches (measured by my wife) and it is really thick. Anyway, I was stroking away and heard a noise in the other room. I got up to look but found nothing. As I sat back down I kicked my shorts to the side and leaned back in the chair resuming my pleasure. Then it happened, I looked up and my mother-in-law was standing at the office door watching me. I started to jump up but remembered my pants weren't on, so I leaned forward. She turned and looked off ashamed of what she was seeing.

I said "Pam, what are you doing, your car isn't here and I thought you were gone. I am so sorry about what you just saw."

Pam said she was sorry for walking in on me, that her car had gone to the shop and would not start.

I asked for a little time to get dressed and explain, but she turned and walked away without saying a word. I followed her to her room, and knocked on the door. She answered and told me everything was ok, she just wanted to be alone. I stayed at her door trying to think of something to say when I heard a small moan. I leaned into the door and listened and heard more small moans and whimpers. I reached out and slowly turned the handle to the door and it opened with no noise. I stuck my head around the edge of the door to look in expecting Pam to be crying. What I saw was Pam laying face down, her ass in the air with a hand on her pussy going to town. She was plunging two fingers in her pussy and her thumb was rubbing her clit. I stood motionless watching something I never dreamed I would see. My cock started to rise to the occasion while my mind wondered what I should do.

I made some type of noise and Pam jerked her head around to see me standing there stroking my cock again like before. She jumped over and tried to cover herself with the bedding.

I said "Turn about is fair play, right?"

She said "I guess your right, we need to talk so this doesn't get in the way."

She sat up and began unbuttoning her blouse, while I stood once again dumfounded. I wasn't sure what to do, or what was expected. She let me know then that she was sorry for walking in on me and she had enjoyed the show, but it made her realize she wanted more than a show. She took off her bra and I got my first look at those 36D tits of hers. She gripped a nipple and rolled it between her fingers.

She asked "would you like to suck on these for me?"

I could not resist and went to the side of her bed and grabbed her tit and started licking the nipple like I couldn't get enough. She grabbed my head and held me like a suckling baby. Looking down at me she just moaned and smiled. Then she rolled a little making room for me on the bed. I eagerly moved on and we kissed, oh how we kissed, it was wonderful, it was like we were newlyweds or something. She moved down the bed and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me off. She moved her tongue around and under. Then onto my balls she took each one into her mouth and sucked them good. Her tongue trailed off and went further south and licked my asshole. That caused me to jump. She knew what to do and how to do it. She went back to my cock and sucked it in deep. Her full lips sliding effortlessly along the hard shaft giving the right amount of pressure. It only took a few minutes of this for me to begin to cum. She could feel it and increased the suction. I screamed out that I was about to cum, she only smiled up at me. She took her mouth off and said "I want it all over my face, it has been so long, and I love the feel and taste of cum." That was all it took. I braced and plunged in one more time, then pulling back while she jacked my dick off, I sprayed a huge load all over her face, mouth and tongue. She wiped it up and licked her fingers then shoved her tongue down my mouth. I have never tasted my own cum but it was great coming out of her mouth.

Then she laid back and spread her legs "like you said, turn about is fair play" I jumped between those legs and licked softly at her clit. Then down sucking in the lips playing with her ass. She was moaning and asking me to stick my tongue up her ass. I complied readily, shoving it in and swirling it around the rosebud. She tasted fantastic. I went back to her puffy pussy and started sucking on the clit and shoving my tongue in her open hole. Her legs started quivering and she came squirting into my mouth. I kept licking at her till she pulled away and wanted to taste herself on my lips, sucking at them and licking my mustache.

We spent the next two days making love in everyway imaginable. It still goes on to this day, but my wife found out and left us. We will be married next month. More stories to follow.

divermuff
divermuff
35 Followers