Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers

She was a little less than graceful, bending over the sofa in high heels with her hands still bound. And she felt far less than ladylike with her face buried in the sofa cushions, her hands tied behind her, and her ass sticking up so prominently for all to see.

It wasn't long before she felt Adam stepping up behind her and pressing his cock against her pussy. She'd been certain that, given her present position, he was going to spank her. She actually found herself a little disappointed when he didn't. Her disappointment melted away quickly, however, when he began sliding his engorged cock into her.

But after just a few thrusts, he stopped, sliding his manhood out of her moist home. "Noooo," she moaned, thinking he was teasing her. But her confusion was short lived when she felt his cock pressing up against her dark hole.

She immediately tensed up. Nobody had ever taken her there before. Nobody, in fact, had ever asked.

She felt the tip of his cock enter her slightly, then withdraw. "Relax," he said calmly as she tensed up.

'Easy for you to say,' she swore under her breath as he entered her again, a little farther this time, and withdrew. With his hands on her cheeks, he spread her wide and eased in again, slower this time, and deeper still.

She moaned as he stretched her to the limit, easing his manhood in a little farther with each new push until finally, he was all the way in. She found herself biting the cushions, not quite certain how to react to the pain, or to the pleasure.

And then he was easing into her again. Soon, all thought of the pain vanished and she could feel her body responding. She moaned again, arching her ass back to meet his newest attack as she felt those familiar feelings building within her.

She moaned desperately as he picked up his pace, pounding her harder and faster. Soon, she could feel the familiar pleasure hanging just off in the distance, just beyond reach. He slammed her harder, pressing her against the sofa as the intensity continued to build. Her head was swimming with confusion. It shouldn't feel this good. It just shouldn't . . . but it did.

She felt Adam's body tense up as he rammed his meat home, groaning as he began shooting his load. Then he hit her with one more thrust, leaving her writhing and screaming as her own orgasm overpowered her.

She passed out then, overwhelmed by everything that had happened. When she finally came to, she could hear the boys talking in the kitchen. She stayed as she was for a while -- bent over the sofa with her hands still tied -- and tried to regain her composure. Finally, she felt ready to struggle to her feet.

She walked unsteadily back to the kitchen and found the boys sitting fully dressed at the kitchen table. She stood in the entrance to the kitchen and waited. After a moment, Adam looked up. "Come over here," he said.

She walked over to him and turned around, presenting her bound wrists to him. When he finished untying her, she retrieved the robe from the floor, put it on, and wrapped the sash loosely around it.

She turned back to the boys. "I'm famished," she said. "What's for dinner."

* * * * * * *

As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome.

linkznut
linkznut
1,272 Followers