Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, Jeremy broke the order anyway. He was busy trying everything he'd read about deep throating. He had gently urged his Master toward the edge of the couch where he could go on all fours and get a better angle.

As the head of the cock got near the back of his throat, he allowed his mouth to fill with saliva and breathed out to open the throat. When he actually did start gagging, he allowed himself to gag while trying to swallow and pressing farther in. He had about three quarters of Ryan's cock in his mouth when he felt hands grabbing at his head and felt Ryan jerk under him.

Guiltily, he looked up at the clock and realized he still had a good twenty minutes before the end of the show and Ryan's eyes were closed shut, his body stiff, his lips mouthing the word 'fuck' over and over as he came in long shivers that thrust the cock even deeper into Jeremy's throat. Jeremy pulled back and sucked more gently as he felt Ryan soften in his mouth. Eventually he ended up with his cheek resting against Ryan's thigh as he looked at the spent cock. His own cock was sending up flares of pain reminding him that he hadn't gotten to come again.

"I'm sorry, Master," he offered.

"Fucking brat," Ryan finally gasped as he opened his eyes. Jeremy could hear the commercial as he knelt, his knees starting to ache and his jaw practically on fire as he tried to work it side to side. "You did that on purpose."

"No, Master," Jeremy blurted. He wasn't sure whether disagreeing was breaking a rule, but that really wasn't the case.

"Just caught up in the moment then?" Ryan asked, and from the tone it was clear he found that a laughable possibility.

"Yes, Master," Jeremy said honestly as he looked up at the man who was now very definitely something more than a best friend. For a long time, Ryan looked down at him, even after corny music announced the return of the space ship full of heroes.

"Open," he finally said, and Jeremy opened his mouth for the gag, and really it felt right, the taste of new plastic and the taste of Ryan's salty and slightly bitter come. The plastic piece in the middle did trap his tongue, and Jeremy felt an almost panicky need to fight that strange sensation, but then Ryan was buckling and locking the strap at the back.

"So, when your assigned chores are done, you have three choices," Ryan said and Jeremy tried to smile as Ryan tapping him on the nose sharply the way the man had done so often when about to make some point in an argument. It was a strange gesture, but one that had grown out of some stupid wresting match over the remote in the dorm room. He found he really couldn't smile with the front piece of the gag over his lips, though so he could only look up.

"You can kneel at my feet, sit at my feet, or lay at my feet," Ryan said seriously, and Jeremy wasn't at all bothered as he shifted around so that his right shoulder was leaning against the couch and his back was resting against the inside of Ryan's left thigh. Almost immediately he pushed up with a yelp that turned into more of a muffled squeal through the gag. Ryan looked at him in concern and Jeremy shrugged meekly, a little embarrassed to have so totally forgotten the butt plug or the fact that the butt plug excited him in ways the cock cage really made uncomfortable. Jeremy's knees now started their protests about the earlier work out and the 40 minutes of kneeling already. He felt like the carpet pattern was permanently tattooed on his kneecaps.

Considering his options, Jeremy carefully rolled to his side and lay down in front of the couch on his side. He sighed in relief. His neck would be sore after a while of this, but the butt plug was only slightly driving him mad with both lust and discomfort, and with his knees pulled up, he could actually scratch his kneecaps. Ryan's foot came to rest on his hip, and Jeremy settled in for a night of frustration and television and bliss.