Caught in the Act

Story Info
Heather surprises her husband working late one night.
3.1k words
4.14
139.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wayac
Wayac
20 Followers

Heather Collins was furious. She was sure her husband Scott was having an affair with his secretary Marcy. Oh sure, the young redhead tried to hide her voluptuous figure and sexy allure behind conservative dress and professional manor. But Heather knew better.

She and Scott had been married happily for five years, but the very day Marcy was hired, she had a feeling about the girl. For the first few days after the redhead showed up, all Heather could think about was her husband screwing his new employee.

At first she pushed such thoughts aside, absolutely sure that her husband would be faithful. But as the months dragged on, the more she saw Marcy, the more she doubted Scott's ability to resist her.

The last straw came at the beginning of the week. Scott had called and said he'd be working late that night. When he finally got home later that evening he seemed exhausted and went straight to bed.

When she asked him what was going on, he claimed he was working on a huge project for his firm and that he'd probably be working late for the rest of the week. Sure enough, the next two nights he stayed at work well past 9pm.

The extra time alone had not been good for Heather. She'd tried to distract herself with chores, but the whole time all she could imagine was Marcy bent over her husband's desk, getting rammed from behind. Or Marcy giving Scott a blowjob while he sat in his chair. Or Scott banging the gorgeous redhead against the office door.

Desperate, Heather went out drinking with her friends. Those closest to her and Scott told her she was overreacting, that she should trust her husband. But every time she heard their advice, Heather would think of her man fucking his secretary.

When Scott got home that night he found a very angry and very drunk wife waiting for him.

"'Bout time you showed up," she slurred.

"I'm sorry honey, but you know I'm working on this huge project."

"Sure, sure. You must love your job more than me."

"You know that's not true. Come on, lets get you to bed and you can sleep off all that alcohol."

She reluctantly agreed. When they reached the bedroom, Heather pulled Scott close and kissed him hard. A depressing (and very booze influenced) thought came to her that this might be the last time she ever kissed him.

Then she passed out.

The next morning over breakfast, Heather sheepishly apologized for her behavior the night before.

"I know you don't love your work more than me. I just... I guess I'm just feeling lonely."

Scott took her hand and squeezed it affectionately. "Tell you what. When this project is finished, how about I take some time off and we go somewhere, just the two of us?"

"Really?"

"Absolutely. How about... Aruba? You've always wanted to go."

"Oh darling, that'd be great." She kissed him passionately.

"Alright. I'll have Marcy order the tickets today. See you tonight." He pecked her on the cheek and left.

Marcy. Heather's elation at getting away with her husband was shattered at the sound of that name. For the rest of the day all she could imagine was Scott taking Marcy to Aruba, the slutty redhead wearing nothing but the most scandalous of swimwear over her tight young body.

Her imaginings got worse and worse as the day went on. By late afternoon, she was picturing Scott fucking Marcy for the whole flight to Aruba, then banging her on the beach during the day, then drilling her all night at their hotel.

What Heather hadn't noticed was that she'd begun rubbing herself during her angry visions. Only when she suddenly climaxed during a particularly erotic fantasy did she realize how aroused she'd become.

After coming down from her orgasm, she burst into tears. She was distraught at how little she trusted her husband, enraged that she was still certain he was cheating on her, and ashamed at how she'd just gotten off on it.

A few minutes later she composed herself enough to decide she needed to talk to her husband, now. She got in her car, determined to find out for herself once and for all whether he was cheating on her.

At first she was confident, even a little glad that she was finally taking action. But as she got closer to Scott's office, doubt and fear began creeping back in. Fresh thoughts of how her husband must have given in to temptation plagued her mind. Paranoia mixed with lust, causing her to no longer think straight.

When she thought of Marcy and those luscious red locks of hers, those sexy smooth legs, those perfect perky tits... how could any man resist that? The closer she got, the more her heart broke as she became more and more certain she'd lost the love of her life.

By the time she got to the elevator, her whole body was shaking. She wasn't sure if she was about to break down crying or fly into a murderous rage, but she knew whatever was coming was going to happen soon.

It was already past normal working hours, so the whole floor was deserted as she stalked her way to her husband's office. All too soon she was standing outside his door. She swallowed hard. He could be fucking her right now. He probably was fucking her right now. Hell, he'd probably been fucking her all week, or maybe since she was hired!

She wrenched open the door and stormed in.

Marcy and Scott looked up, startled.

Scott was behind his desk, hands on his keyboard, papers strewn all about him. Marcy was sitting in a chair across the room from him, her laptop in front of her.

"Heather, what're you doing here?"

"I can't believe this!" Heather yelled, not completely in control of herself anymore. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Heather, please, calm down," Scott soothed.

"Don't tell me to calm down! Do you know what it's been like this entire week, waiting for you to come home, knowing you were here with her?"

Marcy looked between husband and wife, her face scared. "Um, maybe I should leave you two alone," she stammered, quickly trying to exit the room.

But Heather grabbed her and kept her form leaving. "I mean look at her! She's fucking beautiful! How can you actually be working when this slut is right here practically begging you to fuck her?"

"Mrs. Collins, I would never-"

Heather ignored her protests, still clinging to her. "How can you have spent 14 hours a day with her for the past four days and not fucked her? She's so sexy, so soft, so..."

And then it hit her. For all the times she'd thought about Scott cheating on her, she'd also imagined how sexy Marcy was. The feeling she'd had when they'd first met wasn't jealousy, it was attraction. And now that she was so close to her, close enough to smell her delicious scent, close enough to feel the heat between their bodies, Heather realized her memory hadn't done the redhead justice.

She lunged forward, kissing the startled secretary like a woman possessed. Scott, who had been trying to calm his wife down the whole time, felt his jaw drop. Marcy tried to disengage from her, but found the older woman's release of pent up lust too hard to overcome.

Heather had the sexy redhead pinned against the wall, running her hands all over the secretary's nubile flesh. Her lustful ardor and her roaming caresses combined with all the recent stress from work, overwhelming Marcy's will to resist.

Soon the younger woman was returning the kiss with equal passion, clutching Heather's head and sliding one of her silky legs up and down her thigh.

Having barely gotten over his initial shock, Scott continued to stare blankly at the Sapphic display in front of him. Finally, after what seemed like minutes of making out, the two women parted lips, panting heavily.

Getting the slightest bit of reason back, Heather knew she should stop, knew her previous fears were unfounded. But as she looked into Marcy's eyes, she could see her own lust being returned. The redhead smiled seductively at her, telling her all she needed to know: she wanted more.

Heather grabbed the secretary's blouse and yanked it open, revealing a sexy black lace bra underneath. With another quick tug, she freed the redhead's luscious tits and began sucking and licking them.

"Oh, yes, Heather, YES! Just like that baby."

Feeding off Marcy's encouragement, Heather redoubled her assault on the hot flesh in front of her. The secretary's moans got louder and louder.

Dropping to her knees, Heather quickly unzipped and discarded Marcy's skirt. The redhead was wearing matching black lace panties as well as a black garter belt. Impatiently, Heather pushed the silky material aside and plunged her tongue into the secretary's snatch.

Marcy cried out sharply in pleasure, reveling in the talented motions of Heather's tongue. The younger woman had fooled around with other girls a few times during college, but none of those times was nearly as arousing as having her boss's wife eat her out.

Within seconds, the redhead flung her head back and moaned as her orgasm took her. She spasmed for a full minute, enjoying the throes of her climax. The whole time Heather eagerly lapped at her slit, enjoying the sweet taste of her young pussy.

After coming down from her orgasmic high, Marcy slowly slid down the wall to the ground. There she reached for the older woman and gave her a passionate kiss. Their tongues dueled amidst the redhead's delicious nectar, pushing both women's arousal even higher.

Pulling back, Heather gazed at the sexy secretary before her. She chuckled to herself, realizing that she was the one who had broken first and fucked Marcy, not her husband.

Remembering Scott, Heather stood up and pulled her own top off. "Did you enjoy that honey? 'Cause I need your hard cock in me now." She quickly dispatched her pants and sashayed up to her still shell-shocked husband.

She dropped to her knees again and fished out his rock hard dick. "Ohhhhh," Scott moaned as her delicate mouth wrapped around his hardness. The sight of his wife making his secretary cum had been too much, and he unleashed his load within seconds.

Heather dutifully swallowed his sperm, then pulled back and pouted. "That keeps happening today." She looked her husband in the eye and with a seductive voice continued, "I guess I'll have to try harder."

With that she took Scott back into her mouth. She'd given him blowjobs before, but nothing like this. As they'd both gotten older, they'd found it took longer and longer for him to get hard again after cumming once. But now Heather's inspired mouth was bringing him back to full erection in record time.

Once he was rock hard again, Heather climbed up into his lap, sliding her now drenched slit over his engorged cockhead. In a brief tender moment, she whispered, "I love you, Scott," and kissed him lovingly.

Then she slowly lowered herself until he was fully embedded in her. Both husband and wife shuddered in mutual pleasure at their joining. Heather began thrusting herself up and down on her husband's shaft. Scott brought his hands and mouth to just the right spots where he knew she loved to be touched.

Heather clung to him tightly, gasping as she felt him thrusting back against her. She could feel her orgasm building stronger and stronger. It had been growing ever since she'd started fantasizing about her husband fucking his secretary and now it was all going to be released.

She screamed as her climax hit her. Never had she cum so hard. Her whole body shook violently as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her. With each spasm she could feel Scott's throbbing member deep inside her and the flow of her own juices heralding her orgasm.

Finally her spent body collapsed, cradled gently by her husband. She pulled him in for another tender kiss.

"I love you Scott."

"I love you Heather."

A sharp twitch deep in her loins alerted her that her husband wasn't done yet. But when he started to slowly thrust into her again, she put her hands on his shoulders and pulled herself off him.

He looked at her questioningly, but she merely smiled, then looked over at Marcy. The redhead hadn't moved form her spot on the floor. But now her legs were spread wide and by the look of the large wet spot on the carpet, she'd been fingering herself quite a bit while watching husband and wife fuck each other.

"Sorry, honey," Heather said, her smile widening. "But I came here expecting to see you fucking your secretary. So get to it!" She pulled Marcy to her feet, pulled her close, and kissed her hard. Then she pulled away, swatted her playfully on the butt and took her by the hand over to Scott.

"Uh, are you sure about this? Both of you?" Scott asked, the tiny bit of reason he had left coming to the surface. Neither woman spoke, but instead nodded slowly, their eyes burning with lust.

Heather moved quickly, scooping all the papers on the desk into a pile she put out of harm's way. Scott laid his beautiful secretary down on her back on the newly cleared area. He rubbed his cockhead tantalizingly up and down her slit, causing the redhead to tremble with anticipation.

Marcy sucked in her breath as he entered her. She had had fantasies now and then about Scott fucking her, but they had always been just that. Now as he began slowly thrusting in and out of her, she realized just how much she'd been missing. And she wanted more.

Wrapping her arms around her husband, Heather rested her head against his shoulder and watched as he fucked the young redhead. She enjoyed seeing her take sharp breaths when he thrust in and tremble in ecstasy when he pulled out.

Before long, Scott had sped up into a faster rhythm, Marcy moaning softly with each fucking motion. Feeling his orgasm nearing, he played for time by pulling out, flipping his secretary over and bending her over the desk.

Heather shivered from her own arousal as she saw one of her many fantasies coming true before her eyes. One of her hands drifted down to rub her pussy and soon her and Marcy's moans were mingling through the air.

Scott, meanwhile, couldn't believe how lucky he was. Not only had he just fucked his very sexy wife, but now he was banging his beautiful secretary too! He was so caught up in the moment he didn't notice when his wife left his side.

Walking around the desk, Heather stood in front of Marcy, drinking in the glorious view of the redhead getting the shit fucked out of her. Their eyes met in a fiery stare and both women reached for the other at the same time.

Marcy's fingers wrapped around Heather's hair, pulling her head tightly against her own. Heather's hands reached around Marcy's back, crushing their breasts together. Every time Scott pounded into his secretary, his wife could feel her nipples digging harder into her flesh.

The two women made out until Marcy suddenly screamed in orgasm. Heather cradled her head against her chest as the redhead rode out her ecstasy. Looking at her husband, she realized that he too was close to release.

Acting quickly, Heather walked back around the desk and pushed Scott back until he pulled completely out of Marcy. The exhausted secretary couldn't keep her feet and slid down to her knees, her arms holding her up on the desk.

Getting to her own knees, Heather helped the redhead turn around so they were both facing Scott's needy erection. Sexily looking up into his eyes, the two women took turns licking and sucking his dick.

Unable to take anymore, Scott groaned and began shooting his load. Heather directed the first spurt onto Marcy's face, then took the next two on her own. The last remaining streams were directed back to the redhead, leaving both women's faces covered with cum.

Scott staggered back to a nearby chair and looked back at Marcy and Heather still on their knees. They both took a finger, scooped some sperm off their face, then sucked on it seductively. To his shock he could feel a slight twitch in his dick. He wasn't nearly ready to go again, but the way those two were acting he wouldn't be surprised if he got up for a third time soon.

Meanwhile, Marcy and Heather began scraping and licking the cum off each other's faces. That quickly led to another passionate kiss, and from the way their mouths were moving, Scott could tell that they were passing his jism back and forth between them.

Finally, both women swallowed, pulled back and smiled at each other.

"So if you don't mind saying," Scott panted. "What the hell was that all about?"

"I'm sorry baby. I just got so carried away thinking you were cheating on me I guess I just lost control." She got up and curled up next to him.

He kissed her forehead. "It's not like I'm mad at the result," he chuckled. Turning to Marcy, he said, "Don't get me wrong, you were a fantastic fuck. But I love my wife and I'd never leave her."

Marcy grinned. "Oh I know you wouldn't. Believe me, I was surprised as either of you at what just happened, but I sure as hell enjoyed it."

"Speaking of which," Scott said, looking down at his wife. "I knew you 'experimented' with other girls back in college, but I didn't know it was that much!"

Heather grinned sheepishly. "It really was only a little fooling around. But Marcy's so sexy I just couldn't resist." She locked eyes with the redhead and they shivered with mutual lust.

"Well I guess it's a good thing we got that trip booked to Aruba." Looking at Marcy, Scott gestured to his desk. "Looks like you could use the vacation."

Heather smiled up at her husband, then turned to see his secretary walking back with a white envelope. Scott took it, handed it to his wife, then kissed her on the forehead again.

She opened it up, her smile growing wider when she saw the plane tickets. Then the smile vanished.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked.

Heather slowly looked up at him, then at Marcy, then back. Then she smiled again. "You're missing the third ticket."

She took Marcy's hand and pulled her in for another hot kiss and Scott knew he'd be ready again soon.

Wayac
Wayac
20 Followers