Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

His deep groan against her throat made her shiver. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and fucked her hard. Anna held on, turning her head to press her lips to his temple. Her breasts jolted against his chest. Her stomach quivered as the need built inside her all over again.

His arm tightened around her and he lifted her, still connected with him, lowering her onto her back on the couch. He rested on one elbow, using his other hand to grasp her ass as he took her even harder. His cock plunged inside her, his hips smacking hers. Sweat-slicked skin met sweat-slicked skin. His chest brushed against her taut nipples.

Lincoln looked into her eyes, a glint of something wild in his gaze. His mouth lifted in a half-smile. "You're so fucking hot," he said.

Anna clenched her thighs around him, linking her ankles at the base of his spine. "Shut up and make me come."

He nuzzled her throat and chuckled. Damned if the sound didn't make a shiver pass right through her. His pace increased, growing in intensity until she found herself having a brand new appreciation for athletic men.

She met his thrusts with her bucking hips, tipping her head back and biting her lip. She felt it coming, the throb beginning between her thighs. Lincoln's teeth grazed her throat and it was all she needed to give her that final push. Anna gripped his shoulders and let out a hoarse moan, writhing beneath him. She was still so sensitive from the last effort that she wanted to pull away from him and get closer all at the same time.

Her release only spurred him on. Lincoln's fingers dug into the flesh of her ass, pulling her toward his thrusts. His mouth travelled across her collarbone, moving up to her jaw. He rested his lips there, his warm breaths whispering over her as he reached his peak. Anna held on, bracing herself as he gave a couple of final, forceful thrusts, letting out a low groan as he came inside her.

She hugged him, her arms and thighs wrapping around him to keep him close. He relaxed against her, his heart thudding hard, his breaths wrenching from him.

Her eyes drifted closed and a smile claimed her features. She relished in the weight of him pressing against her. She couldn't believe how much had changed between them in such a short space of time. From the awkwardness this morning to this...now...Anna let out a trembling breath and pressed her cheek to his, closing her eyes to take it all in.

A short while later Lincoln stirred against her and lifted his head. "Hi." He smiled, his eyes heavy-lidded as he lowered his mouth to give her a long, lazy kiss. She lifted her arms above her head, stretching leisurely beneath him and sighing as his lips moved over hers.

He gave her one final soft kiss and pulled back to look her over. "We're going to have to come up with some arrangement here—housemates-with-benefits or something—because I need to do this again."

Anna lowered her arms, hugging his neck as she squeezed her thighs around him. He was still inside her and judging by that look on his face he'd be hard again in no time. "Really? You want to do it again, huh?" She could barely keep the pleasure from her voice.

"Yeah." He slipped his hand over her breast, massaging her flesh. "We were in such a hurry I neglected these. I want to make up for that oversight." Her breath caught and her hips lifted beneath him. He smiled. "You okay with that?" He dipped his head to draw her nipple into his mouth.

Anna let out a sound that couldn't decide if it wanted to be a laugh or a moan. "Yeah, I think I can handle that."

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers
12