Caught in the Act

Story Info
Young wife falls foul of religious fundamentalism.
6k words
4.23
73.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin and Suzy, a young couple in their mid-twenties, had been working for an oil company in Pakkar for over six months. Robin was a good looking guy who really made an effort to get on with everyone, whilst Suzy didn't need to; her body did it for her. Attractive, tall with shoulder length blonde hair and slim with a generous bust and long legs, she had a body to kill for. They had everything, a well-paid job, nice house, and car and really counted themselves lucky.

The company they worked for employed people all over the world, anywhere there was oil. Job opportunities popped up from time to time and they had chosen to work in Pakkar, a comparatively recent ex-colonial country. What made it unusual and desirable was It was bilingual with everyone speaking Pakkay or English or in most cases both.

The country had undergone a revolution around twenty years ago with a religious fundamentalist uprising. Followers of Fatar had acquired arms and had managed a coup, throwing out their colonial overseers. The new government had been quick to realize its huge oil reserves and had made sure it kept the lion's share of the profits of any partnership they took on with companies from the west, and there were plenty willing and eager to come and drill here. The country whilst modern had ancient religious beliefs, but this didn't stop people like Robin and Suzy from living here.

They had been working in the country for about a year and enjoyed the work even though it was hard. When the company needed them they had to go no matter what time of day or night, so after ten twelve hour day's straight, they felt they deserved a break. Although aware of the strict religious and social rules regarding alcohol and dress, especially for women in public, they decided just for once to risk it and find a private beach and have a swim. Then afterward have a picnic and enjoy a bottle of wine they had smuggled in and saved up. They set off early in the day before the heat became unbearable, without a care in the world and drove to a secluded beach that had been recommended by their maid. They were surprised at the suggestion as the maid was usually abrupt and had little time for their western ways, regarding them both as barbarians so to suggest somewhere they might swim was quite unusual.

The weather was fine and after driving a half hour out of town, they saw a sign to Al-Maquiri Beach and underneath in smaller writing something in Pakkay which of course meant nothing to them. They made their way down a dirt road and after driving through a dense group of trees found a small enclosed small cove, with another sign indicating this was Al-Maquiri Beach and again some more Pakkay underneath. It was completely deserted, and they had passed no habitation within miles of the place, it looked promising.

The sand for once was almost pure white and the waves caressed the shoreline creating a postcard picture reminding them of home in Australia. To each side were high cliffs so the only access was down the road they had driven, it was ideal. Martins wheeled in the up air currents over the cliffs, whilst gulls fought over some scrap on the shoreline.

They unpacked the car, taking out a hamper and rug before walking down to a small and surprisingly well-kept patch of grass in front of the small beach. After laying out the rug, and looking at each other nervously, they laughed and slipped out of their outer clothes and stood in their swimmers. It was the first time since arriving that Suzy had felt the warmth of the sun on her bare skin something she sorely missed.

Her bikini was a small red affair, that she had bought specially to show off her body to her husband, and he certainly liked it. She knew it was tiny, a bit naughty and very revealing, but you were only young once. She also liked to tease other men with her body as well, enjoying their admiring looks getting a little bit of a turn on. The top comprised of two tiny triangles held by strings whilst the bottom was a small thong which only just covered her trimmed pale blonde pubic hair. Having it on today after such a long time felt wonderful. Robin had his blue board shorts on and together they strolled into the water, enjoying the freedom so taken for granted in the west. Her generous D cup breasts thrust against the red material, bouncing around as they played in the surf, whilst her near naked buttocks flexed as she jumped and ran.

Robin was in heaven; he loved the red bikini and could feel his cock stiffen as he watched her almost naked body frolic in the water. The cool water had perked up her nipples that were clearly outlined through the thin material of her top.

After a while they returned to the beach and after drying themselves by lying in the sun, opened the hamper and took out some food and the cold bottle of white wine. They talked about the beach and how wonderful it was to be free from the stupid rules imposed on the people here. Suzy was always amazed about the customs especially regarding the women who were no better than slaves and had no rights at all. They were nearly always confined to the house and when let out were covered from head to toe, she had never met any at work. Suzy had even heard rumors they were used as sex slaves but no one had any real information regarding this. Westerners were excluded from Pakkar social information, and lived in an isolated world.

The wine tasted wonderful and after two glasses Suzy could feel her inhibitions starting to drop.

She smiled at Robin and reaching behind her back untied the bikini top and let it fall exposing her naked nipples to his gaze. He smiled back and reaching over stroked them with his fingers. His cock was hard now.

Suzy untied the strings to her thong and slipped it off, she was completely naked. She loved showing him her body especially outside where there was always the risk of being caught no matter how slim. She moved over to him and after pushing him back on the rug, undid the buttons on his shorts and slid them down to his knees exposing his stiff cock.

"Who's a naughty boy, eh?" she laughed as she stroked the hard shaft.

Robin moaned as she stroked the tip of his cock before running her fingertips lightly over his scrotum. After teasing him for a while she knelt down and slowly let his cock enter her mouth. She knew not to excite him too much otherwise he would come in her mouth. So after a short while she climbed on top of him and as his hands went to fondle her breasts, guided his cock into her wet vagina and slid down on it.

She was so excited, being naked in the sun. The fresh air and the idyllic setting pushed all her right buttons. She moved up and down slowly, feeling his cock sliding up and down. Her breath became shallow as she panted at the growing excitement. They were both lost in the moment, and it did not take long for both of them to suddenly and urgently forced themselves together as his cock responded to her vaginal spasms and they climaxed together.

"That was wonderful," she said breathlessly.

"It certainly was," a deep guttural voice broke the silence of the beach. They started, their eyes suddenly wide, as they had not noticed the four men who had crept up on them from behind Suzy.

Suzy shrieked and crouched down covering her breasts and crotch whilst Robin rolled over and stood up as he quickly pulled up his shorts. She continued to crouch over trying to hide herself feeling Robin's semen starting to ooze out of her vagina.

"Stand up." the man spoke as he pulled Suzy to her feet his hand on her arm. "I am Captain Musala of the state police" he showed them a wallet with a badge, "and you are under arrest for violating this sacred place."

Suzy didn't know what to do; her bikini lay where she had dropped it along with her clothes but the Captain was standing in the way and still had hold of her.

"Hands on your heads, both of you, quick or my men with force you to." The other men moved aggressively closer to the couple. One had a video camera hanging loosely in his hand.

They did as he commanded; Suzy now completely exposed to the men who grinned at her discomfort. They were made to stand like this whilst the man went through their hamper and clothes checking everything. He then opened her bag, examining her passport, before placing it in his top pocket.

"This is a sacred place dedicated to our great prophet Al-Maquiri; did you not read the signs? You have besmirched his memory with your fornication."

He looked down at the Suzy, where Robin semen was running down her thighs, "You, whore, go and clean yourself, before we go," he directed her to the sea, "and be quick about it, run."

Suzy hasten to obey her face bright red from the embarrassment of both her nakedness and the stickiness of Robin's come on her thighs. She knelt down in the surf rubbing her fingers outside and in her genitals, cleaning off the mess, before standing and running back to the men, her breasts bouncing wildly on her chest as she struggled up the soft sand.

Robin now stood in his board shorts looking worried, as the Captain handed her the bikini. The men watched as she tied the strings adjusting the triangles of cloth to cover her nipples and genitals. Her other clothes were held by one of the men and it did not look as if he was going to hand them over. She was then cuffed protesting that she wanted to get dressed, but they laughed and said she looked fine for a whore. She wondered why only she was cuffed as they must both be guilty of whatever crime they had committed.

The men gathered up the bottle and hamper and after folding the rug walked both of them up to their car.

There was another car a little way up the road explaining why they had not heard it over the sounds of the surf. Robin was placed in their car with two of the men whilst Suzy against Robin's protestations was taken up the road to the other car. She was placed in the back with the man in charge whilst his assistant got into the driver's seat. The seat was cool and smooth against her naked buttocks.

Her car set off and turning to look out of the back window, she could see the other car following them along the track. She felt awkward and exposed dressed just in her bikini, and her cuffed hands prevented her from sitting properly, forcing her barely covered chest out.

The Captain stared at her as she slid over to her side to get as far away as she could. His eyes slid from her face down her body over her breasts and down to her crotch.

"You are very beautiful Mrs. Jones; your husband must like fucking you often eh? How many times a week does he fuck you?"

Suzy didn't know what to answer and kept quiet,

."Don't be shy, with breasts like these he must be permanently stiff." he said as he leant over and after; putting one hand on her throat forcing her head back grasping the front pulled her bikini top up allowing her breasts to fall free from their constraint, leaving her completely exposed. She tried to struggle but his hand on her throat prevented her from escaping his touch. His attention returned to her breasts where he squeezed first one then the other as she tried to squirm free.

"Lovely, now tell me how many time does he fuck you? Tell me or I will remove the bottoms as well. Is she not good eh Mohammed?"

Suzy squirmed as he continued to fondle her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Two, three, I don't know I don't keep count." she squeaked as he continued to fondle her breasts, whilst the man driving watched in the mirror.

"You may be counting in the near future," he said cryptically.

He sat back allowing her breasts to hang free, enjoying the sight of them trembling as they drove over the rutted road.

They reached the main road and the car sped up along the smooth bitumen, Suzy looked out of the window trying to avoid looking either down to her naked breasts or the Captain. He leant over again and grasping her around the throat with one hand again pushing her back on the seat whilst the other slid down the front of her thong. Suzy was helpless to resist as his fingers probed her sex, rubbing up and down before one forcing itself inside her vagina.

"Stop it." she gasped as she tried to move away from his invasion.

He let her go and she then stared horrified as he undid the front of his trousers and after feeling around pulled his cock out to stand erect in his lap where he ran his hand up and down its length.

"Two or three times, look at me, just your tits on view and I'm hard already, with a whore like you for my wife I'd be fucking you all day." he said as he continued to fondle his cock.

"Now I have a proposition to make, you suck my cock and I'll be kind to you when we reach the station, and I'll let you keep your swimsuit on, otherwise I will rip it off now. Can you imagine having to walk about with no clothes on at all, in front of everyone and all of them men. There is only one holding cell and it is for men and women. It is no place for a westerner like you, just imagine being held overnight naked with twenty men. Two or three fucks, it would be more like twenty and then they'd be back for seconds, eh Mohammed?"

He sat back and fingered his cock some more, it was now fully erect, the tip bright purple. Suzy was horrified, suck his cock, the thought revolted her, but then the thought of being made to parade among these men completely naked or worst the cells was even more appalling. Suzy considered her choices, humiliation here in front of two men, or in front of many? What was she to do; this man had her completely in his control?

She looked down at the stiff cock and against her will felt herself leaning over.

"That's right whore, wrap your lips around It." he said as Suzy leant closer appalled to think of what she was about to do, but knew she had little choice. She leant over further, seeing every vein standing out on the stiff member. Her lips opened and she slid down on the Captains cock letting it fill her mouth. He cupped her left breast squeezing it as she moved her head up and down, the edge of his cock head rubbing against her tongue. She knew the driver was watching her debasement, but she was powerless here.

Her head nodded up and down as she slid the ridge of his cock head across her tongue.

"That's a good whore, deeper," he thrust her head down making her gag as his cock touched the back of her throat. And then he came, filling her mouth with his musky cum. She tried to rise off the spurting shaft but he held her head tight as the spasms slowed.

"Swallow it all whore, don't you dare spill any."

Suzy was almost in tears as the cock shriveled back to its normal size and she pulled herself up, back onto the seat gasping and retching. She tried to create enough saliva to clean the filth out of her mouth.

"Very good, we are almost there," he spoke as he slipped his cock back into his trousers. She sat still, stunned by what she had done.

"My top, you said you'd replace it." She pleaded.

"Ah yes, of course," he moved the tiny triangles pulling them down and forcing her generous breasts back into them, until the nipples were once more covered.

The car drove up to an impressive modern building with a set of wide steps and stopped. The Captain got out and reached in to help Suzy still handcuffed awkwardly climb out. She was hustled up the steps in full view of the men coming out of the building who feasted their eyes on the nearly naked female westerner. As she was about to enter the building through revolving doors she could hear another car arriving and looking back could see Robin also being escorted out of their car and up the steps.

The Captain held her arm and waited whilst Robin caught up. He then led them both into the building, nodding and acknowledging colleagues who stood and stared at them, or rather at Suzy. They were led into a small bare room with a table and three chairs, along one wall were windows looking onto the corridor they had just walked along.

"Can I have my clothes?" Suzy asked the Captain.

"Why? You are a whore and are dressed as one, so you will stay like that"

The Captain ordered one of the men to stay with them and left.

""Are you alright?" Robin asked softly.

Suzy was determined to put on a brave face and not break down into tears and worry Robin any more or tell him about her humiliation in the car.

"I'm fine. I wonder what happens now?" she said her voice quavering.

"I've no idea, we'll just have to try to get them to see sense, and we are foreigners after all so they have to let us talk to our embassy."

The time dragged by and a crowd clustered around the windows looking in at the scantily dressed western woman as word had got around the building of her predicament. Suzy did her best to cover herself but as she was still cuffed she was next to helpless. Robin could not help either, as he only had his board shorts on, and any requests for more clothes were met with a refusal.

The Captain returned and ordered Suzy to her feet. Robin stood as well and started to try to talk to him and explain they needed to talk to their embassy. And to insist the Captain release Suzy.

The Captain held up his hand to silence him, "This is a religious matter, and your embassy will not get involved," the Captain spoke. "I will take your whore in front of the Mentars now and they will decide her fate."

"What about me?" Robin insisted, "I was also there and must be tried as well?"

"Foolish man, of course not, your woman holds all the guilt, our laws are very strict on that matter, now we must go, the Court of Mentars await us. You can go or stay here and await the decision it is up to you."

"I'll stay, Suzy be brave. I'll sort something out whatever happens."

Suzy was close to tears as the Captain escorted her out the office and down the corridor, her husband and the small security he offered seemed to disappear like the morning mist as the full implication of what was happening hit her. The men she passed stared at her barely covered breasts jiggling about as she was dragged towards her fate.

She was led into a large room where four men sat behind a table littered with papers. To one side were two rows of benches and occupied by another ten men. Three others stood behind the four men at the front. They were all dressed in traditional clothes and there were no women. She was led to stand in front of the table as the sound in the room rose as they stared at her standing almost naked in front of them, they had never witnessed a westerner so skimpily dressed. Rather than cower down Suzy stood erect and proud.

"Ah what have we here Captain Musala, a western whore eh?"

"Yes sir, we caught her fornicating on the beach of Al-Maquiri." There were gasps from the assembled crowd. "We have video footage of her sins; do you wish me to show it to the court?"

The main spokesman on the bench nodded, Suzy thought a little too enthusiastically.

The Captain turned to one of the men who had been with him on the day and nodded. There was a screen at one side of the four men showing a religious symbol. The man placed a card from his video camera in the side of a computer and after tinkering on the keyboard for a moment the screen changed to show the beach where Suzy and Robin had picnicked. It panned across and down and there they were, she was naked and riding Robins cock. The view zoomed in and the assembled men watch transfixed as Suzy vagina was shown wrapped around Robins cock. For a short time the video played showing their activities, until one of the Mentars told the Captain to stop it. The room erupted in noise. Suzy could feel her face burning with the shame of knowing these strangers had seen her copulating.

"We have seen enough, the whore is obviously guilty, what is her punishment?" One of the men on the bench declared.

12