Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four men talked together as the crowd continued to watch and wait. Suzy felt increasingly nervous, she was aware that they stoned women here for some crimes.

It was not long before the men on the bench sat back and one of them started to speak.

"For your sins you will you will receive 3 strokes with the cane and will remain in custody until you have completed thirty days community service at the city Peniletensionary, Fatar be praised." He smiled.

Suzy breathed a sigh of relief, they were not going to stone her and thirty days community service did not sound too bad at the Penitentiary. She felt her stiff body relax for the first time since her arrest

And she would have to bear the physical punishment. The thought appalled her but she had attended a boarding school where corporal punishment was still given out in extreme cases. There she has been caned for smoking, and can remember it was painful but not unbearable.

"Yes sir I'm very sorry we didn't know the beach was sacred, and will do my best to serve you and work off my punishment."

"I'm sure you will satisfy our demands whore." He chuckled, "Of course there are no special rules applying to western whores here. You will be punished the same as all women who behave as whores. Your embassies are aware of our strict public conduct rules, and know they can complain as much as they like, but it will do no good."

"I understand sir and again apologies for my sins."

"Now you will receive the first part of your sentence, the caning." There was a murmur around the room as the men on the benches talked among themselves, many were smiling.

"Have her cuffs removed."

Captain Musala came forward and after fishing around in his jacket pocket produced a key and released her hands, before returning to stand behind her. Suzy rubbed her wrist that were sore from the restraints and rolled her shoulders to relieve the stiffness there.

"Remove her clothes, such as they are." the man scoffed.

Suzy couldn't believe her ears, strip her here, in front of all these men, her head flipped up and she stared at the men on the bench, who smiled back. A court official came forward and held out his hands, she was obviously to do it herself. This seemed to add to her humiliation, making her bow to their requests. She stared around the room but the eyes there held no mercy they were waiting to feast their eyes.

"Excuse me sir, strip here?"

"Of course whore, all women are stripped before being caned."

Resigned she slowly reached behind her back and untied the knot, her breasts immediately fell forward and as she lifted the loop over her head were completely exposed to the crowd. There were murmurs of admiration as she now stood her nipples no longer hidden and now in full view. The court official took the scrap of clothing and waited staring at her breasts waited. Her hands trembled as they untied the sides strings and then the cloth fell away and she was naked, her genitals now on display. She handed the thong over to the official who placed the articles on the bench in front of the Mentars

She was tempted to try to cover her shame, but then a voice in her head said no, they would not intimidate her. She was a strong independent Australian woman and would not be made to cower in front of them. She was strong she would see this through, she would show them.

And of course she did from her naked breasts to the clear view of her sex visible though the light color of her pubic hair, her prominent labia to all the room.

The Mentars were talking amongst themselves as they glanced at her standing in full view. As she stood she looked around the room at the other men who were ogling her, she felt better now she had come to a decision to be brave, in fact if she admitted it she felt a little turned on being made to stand naked in front of so many strangers, she even turned a bit to give them a better view, smiling inwardly to herself, all men were the same when it came to naked women. She wondered how many would be sporting erections.

"Whore, hands on your head and turn around," she did as they commanded.

Suzy did as commanded dreading the punishment, but wanting to get it over. Her hands went to her head lifting her breasts.

"Now bend over."

She leant forward and had to open her legs to feel more stable which of course gave the Mentars a clear view of her sex and anus. And the men on the benches were rewarded with a view of her heavy hanging breasts swinging like pendulums with her every move.

She was sure many of them were now rubbing their crotches.

The official produced a cane and came around to stand behind her.

She waited for what seemed ages until a brief swishing sound ended with stinging fire across her naked buttocks.

"Ow," she squeaked resisting the temptation to rub her pain. There was a pause as she clenched her buttocks to try to ease the pain. Then another swish and this time the stinging seemed greater and her hands moved back to touch her buttocks to relieve the pain, inadvertently opening her buttocks to reveal her neat anus.

"Hands on your head whore or there will be three more."

Her hands reluctantly returned to her head, when the third swish resulted in such a pain across her cheeks that she stood upright furiously rubbing her stinging buttocks her breasts swinging to the movement of her arms.

"Ow, ow, ow," she squeaked clenching her teeth and her buttocks against the pain.

She was left standing for a brief while as the men on the bench talked among themselves. They waved to the court official and handed him her bikini, which she put on, adjusting it to cover her again.

"Good, cuff the prisoner again and take her away to start her sentence."

"What about my other clothes?" Suzy pleaded.

"Suitable clothes will be supplied to you whore. Now, take her away."

"I'll escort her if the court pleases," requested Captain Masala, "then I can report back as to whether she the assessors find her satisfactory."

"Of course, Captain, This court is closed, Fatar be praised,"

"Fatar be praised," the assembled crowd repeated.

Suzy stood straight as the Captain placed the cuffs back on her hands, and started to lead her away.

"Ah the whore has spirit, I like that Captain, make sure she is free this afternoon as my fellow Mentars and I are interested in seeing how she performs before she starts her community service, now take her away."

Suzy was confused by what they were saying as she was led back down the corridor. Robin saw her in the distance as was shocked to see her being dragged semi-naked. As she approached he spoke out, "Suzy what going on and where are your everyday clothes?"

Suzy turned to the Captain, "Can I have a word with my husband?"

"Certainly but make it quick." he grinned, "I don't think I can wait."

Suzy seeing Robins concern smiled briefly, fighting back the tears again as she was stood naked to all., "Don't worry they are going to keep me for a short stay until I do thirty days community work at their State Peniletensionary is what they call it, funny you'd think with their English they could pronounce Penitentiary correctly. I'll see if I can phone later, I love you honey."

With which she was whisked away to be exposed to several more men walking towards her.

Robin turned to a man in the corridor who had accompanied the Captain.

"Excuse me, where is this Penitentiary?" he asked. "Will I be able to visit?"

"Penitentiary?" The man looked confused and then a grin appeared on his face, "Ah, you mean the Peniletensionary, no you will not be able to visit, it is not for westerners, only for the faithful."

"Is it far?" Robin asked'

"Oh no, here in the center of town, she will be driven there to be assessed before she starts her sentence tomorrow, it is not far. You can however view it on-line, look for it on the net, when you get home," He chuckled as he hurried after the Captain.

There was that strange pronunciation again. Robin was relieved they had decided not to stone Suzy, as some women had received this punishment for breaking their strict codes.

He looked at his watch noon, it seemed ages since they were enjoying the beach and yet barely two hours had passed. He phoned his boss and explained what had happened. Of course the boss told him they were idiots to do such a thing, but the company could do nothing about it as there were strict rules and protocols regarding this sort of thing. Knowing he was powerless to help her at the moment he made his way home visiting the supermarket on the way to pick up a few personal things.

Later he arrived back at their house which felt empty without her being there. The maid was missing and so he made himself a cup of coffee. Feeling a little lost he got down to some work that needed his attention. The day drew on towards evening; he had tried phoning the courtroom to find out where Suzy had been taken and how to get in contact with her, but had only got an answer machine.

That night he heated something from the freezer, but barely tasted it. At about ten o'clock when he decided he had checked enough company figures. He was surprised Suzy hadn't rung, but then she might not be near a phone.

He wondered what was happening to her, was she working now, or sleeping, what did they intend her to do for her community service?

He was just closing his laptop when he remembered the conversation with the man in the police station, where was that place Suzy said she was doing her community work, he wondered as he open up a search engine. Pakkar through its oil revenue had very good internet, and for a strict Mesalli religion was surprisingly liberal on it especially regarding women and sex.

He typed in Penitentiary in the search box and found nothing, strange? The court man was emphatic that he would find it online. Hang on though they pronounced it oddly didn't they, how was it? Peniletensionary? This time it was the first choice. He clicked and his heart stopped, it was a brothel site apparently run by the government.

At the top was a line of semi naked women with links on each one and under this in bold letters it said on the top line:

Fatar -- "No man in need should be without a woman."

Then underneath it continued;

"Feeling horny, stiff cock? Does it need relieving? Don't let unsatisfied sexual tension cloud your thoughts. Come and enjoy our women, as sanctioned by the council of Mentars."

There was then a selection of cities to choose from, Robin was amazed, he had no idea this even existed. He selected his city and the line of women available changed but directly underneath he read with growing horror:

"New - fresh in today -- Blonde Westerner!"

There was Suzy, head and shoulders staring at the camera, naked almost to her nipples. The cursor showed this was a link.

With a shaking hand he clicked the link and there was Suzy standing between two Pakkars, all three were naked. The men had very stiff erections as they stood each side of her fondling her naked tits, whilst their stiff cocks rested against her thighs. Suzy looked shocked. Underneath it said:

"New western whore - look at those tits, that pussy, those legs and she's hot. See two of our assessors -- "hard" at work.

"Book now for a session, and remember all westerners are available for use without a condom. Be quick, don't miss out, this beauty is only here for a limited time. Full service, Anal, Double Penetration and Bukkake sessions are available.

Here's a taster for your pleasure."

Underneath was a video window with a start arrow that Robin was too afraid to click. With a pounding heart he pressed the mouse button, there was a short advert about Viagra, god it got everywhere, then horror of horrors there was Suzy with a dazed expression gritting her teeth whilst looking at the camera over the shoulder of a naked man whose cock was inserted firmly in her vagina, whilst under her was another man who had his cock fully inserted into her anus. And they were going at it hammer and tongs, their cocks sliding in and out as she lay back on the man underneath, who was grasping her tits. There was the sound of flesh against flesh and her grunting and gasping as they ravished her body. Robin felt the room darken as he struggled to breathe, no, it couldn't be happening, and yet there they were, in front of his eyes. Suddenly the top man stopped pushing in and out and pushed his cock right into Suzy vagina. After a moment he withdrew his cock, which was followed by semen rapidly oozing from her gaping vagina, dribbling onto the balls of the man underneath. He got off and she was now fully exposed, her tits shuddering as the man continued ravish her anus until he also stopped pumping, they stayed like that for a moment, the man's balls moving as he ejaculated, after a moment he also withdrew his cock, now her anus also started to ooze semen adding to the vaginal stream. On the back wall over their heads a clock read 1.15pm.

He looked at his watch, 10.15 pm; she had been there for nine more hours.

"No! No! No!" Robin shouted inside his head, beating his fist on the desk, god how many fucks had she endured, and there was still 30 days to go?

"No, No, No..."

12