Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel -- "Yes. Where are you going with this mom?"

Gaye -- "Well, Celly got 34 decent birthday spankings tonight. And she'll get 35 next year. See where I'm going with this?"

I was lost to their train of thought. But a big light bulb seemed to loom over Rachel's head as she caught on to the gyst of her mother's thinking.

Rachel -- "Oh mom. Can I pretty please be a part of this?"

Gaye -- "I would be such a bitch of a mom if I denied you that, Rach."

Celly -- "A part of what? I don't get it. A part of what, dammit?"

Each of the women took one of my hands leading me up to my bedroom. I protested all the way up the stairs because I was being left out of the secret. I hated the suspense of being left out of the secret. I growled at my two room mates.

When they brought me into my bedroom, they moved over to the bed dragging me in between them as the three of us reclined on the warm moving waterbed.

Celly -- "I demand that you two tell me what's going on."

Gaye -- "Okie dokie sweetie. When you're thirty four, you get thirty four birthday spankings don't you?"

Celly -- "Well, yes, but only if your damn mother tells everyone it's your birthday and then SUGGESTS I get a birthday spanking."

Gaye -- "I'll have to thank Tara for that again. But back to the point at hand. Next year, you'll get thirty five right?"

Celly -- "Yup. Unless I move to Greenland in the meanwhile."

Gaye -- "Well how about when you were thirty three? And thirty two? And sweet sixteen? You'd get thirty three, thirty two, and sixteen for those too, right?"

Celly -- "Yes, I guess I would have. But I missed out."

Gaye -- "Yes, they were missed birthday spankings."

The sound of the bell in my head was probably deafening. The plans of Gaye and Rachel suddenly dawned on me. I think I let out an audible gasp.

Rachel -- "I think you're getting a lot of spankings tonight, Celly. You probably won't want to sit down tomorrow."

With that, they heaved me over their laps. The waves of the waterbed surged under me. Both of them placed a leg over my own. I felt their hands holding me down at the small of my back. As they took turns spanking my jean clad bum, they chanted out "first birthday", "second birthday", and so on.

At first, I remained silent. Wiggling under their legs, I took everything they gave to me. By the time they got to sixteenth birthday, Rachel had unlatched my belt and pulled my jeans down my legs. They were having a field day by this point.

My practically bare bum was writhing in their laps. My panties were soaking wet. My body was covered in a veneer of perspiration. I have no idea how long I'd been moaning audibly or what I'd been muttering.

I was alive with excitement as they continued to shower me with the affection they both know I had come to love. While they took many pauses to grope my warm bubble bum, the action remained constant. Often I heard them giggle to themselves and I can swear I heard soft guttural moans escaping both of them. Then again, it could have been me.

Somewhere in the mid twenties, they had removed my thong. By the time they reached thirty, I was suddenly naked as the day I was born. I don't remember them removing my blouse or my bra or if I had undressed myself. My nipples were rubbing into the duvet. My nipples were aroused and grinding into the bed.

The sounds of flesh meeting flesh filled the room. It was music to my ears. The soundtrack to one of the most thrilling episodes of my life. I lost track of my orgasms. I must have left of pool of my fluids beneath me and on their laps. I could feel the juices of my passion streaming down my thighs and over their supportive laps.

Eventually, I remained lifeless in their laps. I had lost count. My feverish bottom sent shivers of desire throughout my crazed body. They both pulled me up into their arms cradling me for what seemed like an eternity.

Gaye -- "I'm going over to Tara's, girls. Rachel -- fuck the hell out of your girlfriend. Don't wait up for me."

We didn't wait up.

Celly

12