Caught in the Act! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie looked over at me, and gave me a big grin, "You like this? You like watching your girlfriend eat me out?" She reached up and gave her tit a big grope, "It feels sooooo good!" She tilted her head down and took her own nipple in her mouth, squeezing her breast at the same time, letting it go with a pop!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned and her hand shot round the back of Alex's head and stroked her as she continued her oral assault on Natalie's pussy, "I bet you wish you had your cock in there, ready to blow, ready to give us the hot sticky cum you've been saving, and blast it all over our big, soft, beautiful titties!"

I moaned in anguish, as my cock yearned for attention. It cried out to be touched, to be relieved, to be allowed to release!

Natalie yelped and bucked her hips against Alex's face, her moans growing more urgent as her orgasm approached.

She lay back flat on the floor, one hand squeezing her tits, the other playing with her clit, fervently rubbing at it, urging her orgasm on, willing it to arrive!

I panted as my penis grew ever more needy of attention as Natalie's pleasure grew. It craved contact, it was yelling out for it, and it was unbearable!

Natalie suddenly convulsed and cried out in orgasmic pleasure as the waves of her climax washed over her, her hips bucking into Alex's face as it receded, and she calmed down.

Alex withdrew her head from Natalie's dripping cunt, giving it a kiss, causing Natalie to shudder in post-orgasmic pleasure, before sitting back on her calves.

"Now," she said, turning to me as Natalie began to recover, "I think it's time you were given some love, don't you?"

"Thank god for that!" I thought, I threw my head back and sighed deeply as Alex moved round the back of the chair and undid the tie, and grabbing my wrists, keeping them behind me.

"We're moving to the bedroom now. You are not allowed to touch yourself," Alex stated firmly. "Stand up," she instructed, and she led me into Natalie's bedroom.

She lay me sideways on the bed with my legs apart, and straddled my chest in a 69 position, took my cock in her hand, and closed her lips around my cock head.

Holy shit, the feeling of her mouth on me was heavenly after so long of being denied touching myself, I was so glad that the first thing I felt was her sweet lips wrapped around my shaft, and her tongue running around my cock, constantly moving, always busy, leaving no portion of my shaft untouched.

I moaned loudly as the feeling intensified, and Alex took me deeper in her mouth.

Suddenly, she took my cock out of her mouth, "For fuck's sake, Mike, eat my fucking pussy already!"

Taken aback and caught off guard by her, I obeyed, and rammed my face into her moist, juicy cunt and started to lick at her like I was starved and had been given a joint of prime gammon to feast on as my first meal.

Alex let out a moan and immediately returned to eating my cock, pumping the shaft with her hand at the same time as fast as she could.

I reached under her legs and pulled her crotch towards my face as I ate her, and upped my pace to match hers.

I could already feel the cum brewing in my balls. I stopped eating Alex for just long enough to warn her, before resuming my cunnilingus, and pushing her towards climax as well.

She responded, and held the head of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and pumping the shaft with her hand at full speed. At such a vigorous pace, the feeling was incredible, and I was so close to cumming now!

Alex suddenly stopped her motions and let me go from her mouth. I couldn't believe it! She was going to deny me after so long?!

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!!!" Alex cried, pressing her cunt against my face.

I pulled away, "Make me cum too! I need to cum!"

"I will, but I want you to see it!"

That was all the motivation I needed. My face shot back to Alex's cunt, and thrust my tongue into her, swirling it around her pussy walls. I felt her tremble as she started to cum.

I stuck a finger into her ass, and that pushed her over the edge.

Alex came, and came hard. Her pussy fluid leapt from her in a jet, hitting me in the face and chest. Taken by surprise, I recoiled from her, and let her spray me in her fluids.

After a few seconds, the flow turned to a gentle dripping, and Alex started to come down from the pinnacle of her climax.

She slowly got off me, still shaking from her orgasm, and lay beside me on her side, perpendicular to me, she took my cock in her hand and started to gently stroke it.

Due to her exhaustion from her recent orgasm, she took me slowly into her mouth, and started sucking only the head, her tongue gently swirling around the tip.

She dipped her head, and licked the length of my shaft from base to tip before wrapping her lips around my cockhead again. The feeling was exquisite! I shuddered at the sensation, and Alex smiled and chuckled at my enjoyment.

She took her mouth off me, and tightened her grip on my shaft, licking the head now. I moaned as I felt the cum stirring once more in my balls.

She took me in her mouth once more, and slowly started to work me with her hand and mouth. Her hand fell from around my cock, and she lay it across me, as if trying to hug me, and sank deeper onto my cock.

The feeling was unbearable. She was trying to draw this out for as long as she could, and as a result, the feeling was intense! It was as if I was getting more sensitive the longer she took to bring me to orgasm!

She took my cock in both hands and squeezed me tightly while she focussed on sucking the head. I was getting desperate now. I needed to cum!

She held me tightly as she dipped down once. She gently licked my cockhead, her tongue swirling round it. Her lips made all to brief contact. I could feel the pressure start to build deep within my shaft. I was going to blow!

I thrust my hips forward into her mouth, but her hands obstructed a full push.

She kissed my cockhead deeply. I felt the cum surge through my shaft, ready to hit, the release finally about to come after so long!

To my dismay, Alex pulled her head away, the cool air hitting my cockhead. What the fuck was she doing? I NEEDED TO CUM!

She dipped her head down one last time, and touched her tongue to my peehole, and suddenly, my orgasm hit me. A huge spurt of cum leapt from the tip of my cock, accompanied by a mind-blowing orgasm. The cum missed both me and Alex and landed on the bed between us.

The next one licked Alex's nose before falling back onto my groin. Alex swiftly dipped her head and wrapped her mouth around my cock and caught the rest of my cum in her mouth, the rest spilling over the sides and dribbling down my cockhead and over Alex's hands.

She took a few more deep sucks of my cock to make sure that there was none left, and let what she had collected dribble down the sides.

"Holy shit," I gasped, "That...was...incredible!"

Alex sat up, and let go of my cock. She ran her cum-covered hand across my stomach and groin, scraping it off her hand.

"Glad you liked it, babe!" she laughed, scooping up the cum dripping off her nose and wiping it on my groin with the rest of it.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked, "I know you don't like swallowing, but why are you wiping it on me?"

Alex chuckled, "I may not like swallowing cum...but Natalie does!"

I looked down, and saw Natalie stood at the doorway, "Damn right I do!"

She strode into the room, and knelt between my legs, and pulled me toward the edge of the bed, and immediately got to work.

She started licking the cum up from my stomach first, tracing circles around my belly button, and slowly made her way towards my cock.

She took my slightly deflated member in her mouth and stood it upright, keeping the head within her lips, tongue swirling around, tasting me, savouring the flavour.

The sensation was a little unpleasant following such a powerful orgasm, as I was still really sensitive, but it was still really hot!

She plunged down and took the full length of my cock into her mouth without so much as a cough, and sucked it deeply, drawing her head back up the length, and letting it drop out.

My cock started to soften in her hand, and she started to stroke it to try to get it to perk back up, but her efforts were in vain.

"Nat, I think I'm done,"

Natalie looked up at me, her face wraught with disappointment, "But you've only cum once! I need you to cum for me too!"

"I know, but, whoo!" I sighed, "Alex really knocked the stuffing out of me!"

"All right," Natalie reluctantly let go of my cock, and climbed into bed, allowing me to swing my legs round and lie in bed properly. "But you will cum for me tomorrow!" she whispered in my ear as she hugged my arm, pressing her tits against me, and nestling her head on the nape of my neck as we three drifted off to sleep.

*****

I was awoken from my slumber by a hand stroking my penis. Still half asleep, I glanced over at the clock on the bedside, but it had been knocked so it face away from the bed.

My arm was free from beneath one of the girls, so I reached over and turned it around.

6:48

The red digits seemed to be slightly pulsating, it was rather enthralling, satisfying, soothing.

I felt the haze of sleep drifting over me once more as my eyes closed.

They didn't stay that way for long, as I felt a sharp pang of pleasure as a tongue brushed against my cockhead.

My eyes snapped open, and I hoisted myself up on one arm to see what was going on, not to much avail as there were blackout curtains on the window, so the room was still dark.

Despite having fallen asleep on top of the bedclothes, the duvet was draped across the whole lower half of my body, hiding the kinky events beneath.

Intrigued, I gently lifted the covers to try to get a look at who was taunting me this way, but a nimble hand whipped up and pulled the covers down to conceal beneath.

The girl's lips opened, and swallowed the head of my cock. I rested my hand on the bulge in the covers where her head was, and thrust my hips forward slowly, pushing me into her mouth, the mystery of who it was, adding a new dimension to the sensation.

All I knew was, with the physical and mental stimulation, it was driving me crazy!

I cried out as I felt myself cumming into the mouth of my mystery assailant, a tongue writhing at the tip of my cock, working the cum out from it, making sure it didn't miss any.

"Oh, Natalie, you sure know how to keep a promise!" I thought to myself, as I felt her cheeks squeeze my cock as she swallowed my load, and took her lips away from my cock.

The covers shifted, and a golden head emerged from beneath. Alex!

"Morning," she grinned, before kissing me on the lips, "Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah," I replied, stunned that it was Alex all along! I thought she didn't like swallowing, then again, she had nowhere to put it. "Even better wake-up call!"

"Thanks, babe," she smiled, "Only fair you caught up on cumming. You only came once last night, and we came so much!"

I chuckled, "Really, there's no need to,"

"Well, Natalie was insistent we...levelled the playing field, so-to-speak"

"Speaking of Natalie, what got you two so worked up last night? You know, before Nat found me watching her?"

"Well, we had had a couple of glasses of wine each, and we got talking about you," Alex explained, "I guess wine gets Natalie going, and she told me how you made her squirt on Valentine's. I told her that you couldn't get me to squirt, and she said she could do better."

"And she did, did she?"

"Well, she made me squirt, and I loved it, but I would rather have you make me squirt,"

"So what did she do differently to me?"

"You just weren't going about it the right way," Natalie said from the doorway. She had a towel wrapped around her body, and her hair was wet, indicating an early morning shower. she flicked the main light on, and strode towards us.

She sat down on the bed, and grabbed a hairbrush from a drawer in her bedside table, and started to run it through her sodden locks.

"Women are all different. I've been fucking since I was 14, so I've always been confident with my body being something guys would love to rip the shit out of, and teasing them before letting them take what they want, and I always get super horny super quickly.

"Alex, on the other hand, is more timid than me, a bit less aggressive, so she needs to be approached in a different manner. She needs to be handled more delicately, and needs a bit more build up to get not only her body craving more, but her mind too!" Natalie said, replacing the hairbrush in the drawer.

"I'd not thought of it like that," I said, the solution having been so obvious the whole time.

"No, you wouldn't, since guys tend to think..." Natalie put on her best attempt at a deep, masculine voice, and continued, "...'Hrmmm. That didn't work! I'll keep trying it until it does!'"

Alex laughed, "Oh my god, that is so you!"

I recoiled in shock slightly, the sudden jab at me catching me off guard. Realising what she'd said, Alex apologised, "Sorry. Still friends?"

I snort-laughed and kissed her forehead, "Yeah, why not?"

"So, Mike," Natalie said, "I hope you're ready now!"

"For what?"

"I still need to make you cum! It's not fair if Alex gets it all!"

"I suppose not," I agreed, with a laugh, "But Alex has already gotten me off, so I'm not in the mood right now,"

"Alex you bitch!" Natalie gasped, giving her a friendly slap on the leg, got up and took the box down from on top of her wardrobe, fumbled about for a moment, and pulled out a flesh coloured strap-on, and tossed it to Alex. "If I can't have some proper cock this morning, this'll have to do. It's about the same size as him. Put it on and fuck me!"

Alex did as she was told, and put the dildo on, adjusting it so it fit her, and sat in the right position on her hips.

"Oh wow!" Alex gasped, "I've not had a cock before! This is so cool! Shit, I wish I had one of these," she said, waving her hips from side to side, causing the dildo to sway.

"You wanna know what it's like to have a cock?" Natalie asked, and before Alex could answer, she dove down and clamped her lips over it, giving the dildo a blowjob.

"Oh shit!" Alex cried, "This is so awesome! Now I know why guys love getting blown! This looks so hot from here!"

And it did. It did look hot. Weird, certainly, but it was really getting me back in the mood! My cock was starting to harden again, and I felt the urge to get in on the action.

Natalie stopped sucking Alex off, and said "You know what else guys love? Tit fucks!"

Natalie reached into the box again and whipped out a bottle of lube, and dribbled it generously onto Alex's cock.

She jerked it with her hand until it got nice and wet and slippery. Natalie lay down sideways across the bed, and I got off and crouched behind her head to watch.

"Only when you have a cock on do you know suddenly why guys love this shit so much! It all looks sooooo fucking hot!!" Natalie slowly peeled her towel away from her, and let it fall to either side, so she was lying on it. Natalie cupped her tits, ready to receive Alex.

She obliged, and straddled Natalie's chest, the faux cock resting between them. Natalie pressed her tits around the dildo, and Alex started to thrust.

From where I was situated, I could see a tit fuck from a whole other angle, and it was mesmerising! The swell of Natalie's boobs being pushed together around a cock, parted by it, a bulge pushing inwards against the breast, distorting its beautiful round shape as it was thrust back and forth between them.

"Holy crap you're right!" Alex said, starting to increase the pace. Natalie tilted her head forwards and opened her mouth, allowing the dildo to slide between her tits and into her luscious mouth!

"Oh my fucking god, Mike!" Alex cried, "How the fuck do you keep yourself from cumming for so long?! If I was a dude, I'd have painted Natalie's face by now!"

I couldn't take it any more. I needed some action!

I touched Natalie on the forehead, and tilted her head back so it fell over the edge of the bed towards me. I pressed my cockhead to her pursed lips, "Mmmmmm...about time!" she said, and she opened them to accept me into her warmth.

Since she had limited movement, I started to fuck her mouth as Alex fucked her tits.

"Holy shit, Mike! This is so fucking hot!" Alex moaned, the experience clearly turning her on. "I wanna fuck Natalie now! I wanna fuck her with my big, new cock!"

I moaned as I withdrew from Natalie's mouth, and she moaned in anguish, "No! I want the real one! I want Mike in my pussy!"

"But I wanna fuck you with my cock, Nat!" Alex complained, "I'm loving this!"

"You both want to fuck me? Then DP me!" Natalie said, "Get off me Alex, and lie down!"

Alex did as she was told, sitting up against the headboard, the strap-on standing at attention. Natalie straddled her, and angled herself so she was hovering over the strap-on.

She grabbed it and angled it so it met her asshole, and she slowly lowered herself onto it, moaning as she was stretched.

"Wow! So this is what it's like to fuck someone properly!" Alex gasped, another first for her! She was getting so turned on by all of this it was unreal! I never thought she'd be this excited just by having a strap-on!

"Aaaaaaah! Shut up and take me!" Natalie lowered herself further onto the dildo, about half of it inside her.

She rose and fell, sinking the dildo balls deep into her! She leant back, pushing her pussy upwards.

"Fuck me, Alex! Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast!" Natalie's face became feral and animalistic, and she was getting incredibly horny at the anticipation of her DP, and that she was being fucked in the ass by a girl, with her boyfriend watching.

Alex responded, and began pumping her hips furiously, ramming the cock into Natalie's ass hard and fast, punching the cock to the hilt with every thrust, Natalie's moans crescendoing rapidly.

It took about ten seconds of stimulation before Natalie came, and came hard, a jet of pussy juice shot from her and cleared the end of the bed, hitting me in the foot. Her hips bucked as she squirted, causing the dildo to spring free from her anus.

"Aaaaaah fuck!" Natalie screamed, "Get your fucking cock in me now, Mike! FUCKING NOW!"

I obeyed, and leapt onto the bed, Alex angled the dildo and slipped it back into Natalie's ass.

I lined up, and speared my cock into her sensitive pussy, and buried it straight to the hilt. She screamed, and her pussy convulsed in orgasm again, squeezing around my cock.

Thankfully, since I'd cum such a short while ago, I was nowhere near another orgasm myself. Nevertheless, I started thrusting into her as she came, stimulating yet more smaller spasms to make their mark.

Natalie quivered and shook as I and Alex pounded her, the constant feeling of two cocks inside her, filling her up, proved too much for her. "Aaaaaaaaah! Dont! Ever! Stop! Fucking! MeeeeEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Natalie came again, hard and loud, her pussy clenching around my cock like a vice, her body shaking as her orgasm reverberated through it, coursing through every nerve.

I pulled out of her as it subsided, and lifted her off Alex's strap-on. I lay Natalie down beside Alex, and started to undo the strap-on.

"Hey, leave my penis alone!" Alex protested, and tried to fight back, but I won out, and managed to remove the strap-on and toss it to one side.

"Alex, I think it's time for Natalie to receive her cum!" I said, and pulled Natalie towards me slightly, "But how to give it to her?"

"Fuck her tits!" Alex suggested, "Cum between them and plaster her face!"

I straddled Natalie's chest, and placed my cock between her tits, "Hun, give me a minute." she said, still exasperated from her orgasms.