Caught in the Act! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Alex, I'll fuck your tits for a bit then!"

Alex lay down next to Natalie and cupped her tits. I shuffled over and sat over Alex's chest, and she mushed her tits against my cock!

I moaned and started to fuck them, pushing my groin into the underside of her breasts with each thrust. They felt magnificent!

Natalie began to stir beside us, and she rolled onto her side to watch the tit fuck.

She leant in, and started to lick at my cock and Alex's breasts. I shuddered at her tongue's touch.

Alex relaxed her breasts, and Natalie grabbed my cock and stuck it in her mouth, giving it a quick suck to sate her hunger, before letting it fall back into Alex's cleavage.

Now that she'd tasted, she wanted more. She dipped her head back down and started to lick at the opening again, my cock pushing against her tongue with every stroke, intensifying the feeling of the tit fuck.

Alex dropped her breasts again, and with one hand, grabbed my cock, and offered it to Natalie, who took it in her mouth for a quick suck. Alex brought it to her own mouth and sucked on the tip while Natalie licked as close as she could get to the head.

Alex held my cock out of her mouth a moment, and both girls started to lick hungrily at my head. Fuuuuck the feeling was incredible, having both girls licking my cock at the same time! Not to mention the visual stimulation as well!

I withdrew my cock from Natalie's mouth, and rolled her over onto her back, and she squealed in delight. She pressed her tits together, and I thrust my cock between them. God, they felt great!

She let out a moan as I fucked her chest, "Oooh fuck, I've cum so much, my tits are so sensitive! You're making me sooooo horny! Ooooooh!"

"Alex, suck her tits!" I told her, and she obeyed, wrapping her lips around Natalie's nipple and sucking it hard. Natalie let out a loud moan of pleasure, and pressed her tits around my cock tighter in response!

Alex took her mouth off Natalie's nipple, and reached around the back of her head, and put a hand on each tit. Natalie dropped her hands and tilted her head forwards, and Alex took over, controlling the pressure on my cock.

She pressed Natalie's tits together really tightly, and I pushed forwards, my cock entering Natalie's mouth with each thrust, the head pressing against her tongue.

I could feel the end coming, and my orgasm cresting. Alex leant forwards and started to lick my cock as it popped out from Natalie's cleavage.

I let out a loud moan, and my orgasm hit me. A jet of cum lashed out and left a streak across Natalie's face from her chin to her forehead.

"Oh my fucking...yes! Give us your cum, babe!" Alex said, as another spurt leapt out and landed on Natalie's cheek. A third landed in her open mouth, and a fourth landed in her cleavage.

"Holy fuck," I said, as Natalie leant forward and took my cock in her mouth and sucked at it hard, bobbing her head on my cock.

She took it out of her mouth and offered it to Alex, "Keep him hard, babe! I want to try something! Stand up, Mike,"

My interest piqued, I stepped off the bed, and stood up, Alex with my cock in her mouth, and she was succeeding in keeping me hard, the sensitivity of my cock post-orgasm meant her every lick was amplidied beyond normality, every suck felt like a hurricane! Fuck it felt good, if a little bit uncomfortable for a little while.

Natalie, still dripping in cum, knelt next to Alex, and whispered something in her ear.

"No way!" she gasped in delight, a smile beaming, "Oh we so have to do that!"

The girls shuffled to face each other, and held their breasts up, moved towards each other, and pressed them together around my cock, my lucky member sandwiched between all four beautiful tits.

"Fuck them, Mike! Fuck them til you cum!" Natalie commanded. I thrust my cock between all four tits, the feeling was unlike an ordinary tit fuck, and the phsycological stimulation was through the roof!

The girls started kissing, and it all became too much for me! I let out a long, loud moan, and Natalie sensed that I was about to cum again!

She took control and dropped her tits, Alex following suit.

"Alex, get behind him and wank him off on my face!" Natalie scurried next to me, and stuck her still cum-covered face right next to my cock, "See what its like to give me a facial!"

Alex got behind me and hugged me, her head resting on my shoulder, her hand wrapped around my cock and started beating me off.

I moaned as I felt my orgasm approaching, "Give me your cum, Alex," Natalie said, "Give me all our fucking cum!"

Alex sped up her motions, and I felt the pressure on my balls, and the cum rushing through my shaft.

I came, and a shot of cum leapt out onto Natalie's cheek, "Ooooh look, I'm cumming!" Alex squealed in delight, another spurt leapt out and hit Natalie's other cheek, and she took me in her mouth to drain the rest of cum from my shaft.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped, my cock withering in Alex's hand. Natalie released my empty cock from her mouth, and gave it a kiss before standing up, letting the cum dribble out of her mouth and onto her chest.

"Now, you can go get some breakfast," Natalie ran a finger up a tributary of semen, which was drooling down her stomach, and scooping it into her mouth, "I have mine right here!"