Caught in the Act Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

With dad murmuring words of encouragement, mum slid her fabulous body down towards me until the head of my cock made contact with her wet silky pussy and she fell across me, smothering me with her gigantic tits. That first contact of our sex organs felt so fucking good and I knew this was one moment I would remember for the rest of my life.

"Mum, I love you so much," I managed to murmur, raising my head to suck hard on her tits as, simultaneously, her slick wet pussy began to swallow up the thick rod, inch by inch and going in easier all the time, and I gasped ecstatically as the sheer pleasure of mum's cuntal walls finally began to enclose themselves around me, gripping my cock and holding it there in its warm temporary home. "You too, dad," I added quickly, lest my father think I was ignoring him.

"I know you do, son," dad replied, "the feeling is mutual, I assure you."

I was about to reply but mum placed the forefinger of her right hand against her lips and stopped me in my tracks.

"Shush, sweetheart," she said, gently, as she sat on my cock as if getting used to the feel of it inside her, "you and I are going to have the experience of our lives."

We certainly were, I could tell that even before mum began posting on me. She glanced across at dad who nodded his approval, then, all at once, my dream came true as I slowly started thrusting up and down with my big cock embedded deep in mum's tight glorious pussy, upping the pace as I increased the pressure and concentrating all my efforts into pleasuring the world's most beautiful lady and loving her as a grateful son should.

Having watched dad closely earlier in the day when he had fucked his wife, I knew what I had to do, I always have been a quick learner, and mum was soon bucking her hips to allow her cunt to meet my cock head-on, my balls squelching and slapping against the sides of her spread legs. Mum's groans grew louder as her pussy gobbled up every inch of her son's cock, sending me on a long journey into paradise.

Indeed, everything else at that moment was paling into insignificance as dad moved round in front of mum and I and slid his cock into mum's mouth, his balls brushing against the hair on my head as the sweaty mass of related bodies twisted and entwined themselves together as one in some of the most excitingly forbidden sex that anybody could possibly imagine.

And there was still plenty of the evening remaining ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12