Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers

At which point, Brittany would always retort with, "You relax, asshole. Jack said no pain. Remember? How about I shove that lamp stand up your ass, and show you how it feels?"

"Well, aren't we a touchy bitch. Jack ever fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, plenty of times! What's that got to do with anything?"

"Shit, man must be way smaller than me then..."

Brittany sparked in anger, "Hey, fuck you, bitch! He's as big as you, I know that much. He just knows how to make a girl want it. He would have slid his fat cock in already and had me screaming in pleasure and creaming by now," then she added, mockingly, "Fuck, I probably would have already begged him twice to have his kids..."

She stopped herself when she realized what she was going. A few weeks ago, she caught herself defending Santos against Jack, now she's defending Jack. It unsettled her.

Why do I always end up defending the assholes in my life?

Buster broke out in laughter at Brittany's caustic humor, before suggesting, "Hey coz, why don't you just let the bitch back into you. It'd probably be easier on her."

Jerome gave a heavy sigh of futility as he sat back on his heels, and said, "Okay bitch, I'm waiting. Have at it."

"Pull it out then, and squirt some more lube on your dick, you dick."

"Touchy bitch, is right," Buster added with a snicker.

Brittany found it easier now that she was in control.

For his part, Jerome waited patiently as Brittany slowly backed into him. Sometimes the progress was only an advancement of a millimeter or two, before Brittany, groaning the whole time, would have to halt for long periods of adjustment. Eventually, though, she felt her ass touch Jerome's stomach. When she did, Jerome commented, laughingly, "It took you long enough, momma. You sure Jack's my size?"

"Fuck you," she answered, breathlessly, "Now, show me what you got."

Jerome gave her ass a little victory squeeze, and said, "Not yet, bitch. You got nine inches of black snake in yo' ass. Don't it feel good?"

Brittany just nodded her head.

"Of course it does. Now, sit back in ol' Jerome's lap."

Jerome wrapped an arm around her stomach and one around her breasts, as she straightened up. Then he held her tight to his chest.

Feeling his warm breath close to her ear, she asked with a smirk, "You're not going to kiss me with that mouth, are you?"

Jerome ignored the small slight. Her ass felt too good and tight for him to be mad at her. Instead, he chuckled, before saying, "Touchy, touchy my fine, little, bubble-assed bitch. Wiggle that bubble ass for me."

She wiggled her bottom a bit, sending wonderfully euphoric waves of pleasure through both of them.

"Do it again, momma...that's it, keep doing it...keep working that big black cock all around that tight hole of yours."

Brittany continued to wiggle her ass. The blissful euphoria intensified. So much so, she reached her arms up and back, wrapping them around Jerome's neck for leverage as she increased the force and frequency of the gyrations of her hips.

When she tried to bounce up and down along his stick and really set things in motion, Jerome stopped her, and said quietly into her ear, "Whoa there, bitch, not so fucking fast." Then to Buster, he commented, "This bitch is panting and ready to ride. Time to suit up, homes."

Buster deftly slipped on a rubber and waited for Brittany.

Seeing Buster lying in wait, and flexing his cock show, Brittany had to stifle a laugh, as the rubber barely covered a third of Buster's mammoth cock.

As she crawled to him, Jerome could see her asshole still gaping, enticingly, as if his cock were still playfully lodged inside. The sight made him laugh, as he said, "Oh yeah, she be ready, homes."

When she got within reach, Buster gently grabbed her head and pulled her to him. Giving her a deep, passionate kiss, he whispered, "Bonsoir, ma chérie, we meet again. Now just slide my dick right into that tight, warm pussy of yours."

After she mounted him, Buster wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Buster's tight hug caused her ass to stick up and back, giving Jerome an easy target.

She felt more lube being squirted before feeling Jerome's firm hands gripping her hips. Her heart raced wildly in anticipation and nervous energy. Not sure what to expect—pleasure or pain—she closes her eyes to burgeoning feelings chaos, and prays it will be the former.

Jerome slid his cock fully into her ass in one easy thrust.

Brittany's eyes snapped open to the feeling and she gasped loudly with pleasure, as she could feel both their members pressing hard against her insides.

Seeing an odd look cross her face, Buster asked, his voice full of concern, "You okay, momma?"

Brittany continued to stare, wide-eyed into Buster's face, barely panting a response, "Oh my god, yes!"

Even though no one moved in those first, few moments, a flood of deep ecstasy cascaded throughout Brittany's body. She wiggled her ass as before, intensifying the bliss, then asked, breathlessly, "What should I do?"

Jerome answered, "You just sit still pretty momma, and enjoy the ride."

To say she would enjoy 'it' would be a grand understatement.

Buster and Jerome really didn't do much. In fact, Buster didn't do anything at all at first, allowing his cousin to do most of the work. For his part, Jerome just did a subtle shifting in and out, and around her anus with his cock. Although the movement slight, it repeatedly forced his and Buster's cocks hard against Brittany's interior walls. All Brittany could do was throw her head back and wildly moan to the burgeoning feelings of arousal beginning to cascade deep within her.

Hearing her chaotic, staccato moaning, Jerome turned his subtle cock shift into a slow, gentle, in and out, glide.

With the first, few pumps of Jerome's cock, Brittany's arousal screamed quickly upward, rapidly approaching the pinnacle of climax. Her body went rigid, as she gleefully accepted Jerome's soft pumping of her ass. The only sign that she was alive, other than her moaning, was a slow, continual arching of her back as her arousal climbed ever closer toward its crest.

When Jerome increased the rate of his pumping, sending Buster's and his cock careening off Brittany's vaginal and anal walls, her moans ramped up into vulgar, guttural expletives and high-pitched squeals.

Seeing and hearing her reaction, Jerome asks, teasingly, "You like that nigga cock in your ass, don't you, bitch?"

Even through the growing sexual fog, Brittany couldn't help but hear the racial epithet thrown at her. She didn't respond.

"Tell me you want my big, nigga cock to pound your lily-white ass!"

Brittany couldn't say it, finding the racial slur distasteful even when blacks, men and women both, used it amongst themselves.

Jerome laughed at her nonresponse, knowing the reason behind her silence. Still, he continued toying with her, as he pressed, "You're going to beg me for it like a good little, white bitch, or I stop."

"I can't."

"Say it or I stop!"

"Please, I can't. Don't make me say it."

"Suit yourself, bitch." With that, Jerome pulled his cock all the way out, leaving her asshole gaping in piqued, and frustrated, disappointment.

Finding herself half-empty and her arousal slowly subsiding from its former, stratospheric heights, Brittany continued kneeling, waiting, and panting in disappointment. She remained silent, hoping Jerome would get the message from her static form and continue feeding her ass his cock without making her jump through the distasteful, racial hoop.

Jerome would show her no such mercy, however.

Brittany's ass—her whole being for that matter—ached to be filled by him again.

Yet, Jerome held his ground, keeping her at a distance even when she forcefully backed into his staying hand trying to goad him into entering her again.

"No, momma, you're going to have to say it," he chided her.

She couldn't. She wouldn't.

However, as the long, empty moments continued to bleed out—slow and torturous—it made her aching desire unbearable to contain. It was finally too much for her. Compelled in the end, Brittany finally relented, "Please fuck my ass with that big, black dick."

Jerome pushed his cock forward a bit, so that his cockhead barely rimmed her asshole back without entering her. He continued his taunts, "It's nigga dick, bitch. You better say it, and say it loud."

Buster finally piped in, "Come on, Jerome, why do you have to pull this shit every time? Quit messin' with the pretty princess's head."

"I want to hear her say it, coz. You know how much I love getting the white girls to go all Mandingo on me." He continued teasing her anus with the tip of his cock, while commanding, "Now beg me to put my big, nigga dick in your white ass."

Panting, Brittany finally complied, "Please fuck my white ass with that big, nigga dick."

"Louder, bitch."

"Please fuck my white ass with that big, nigga dick."

"Louder!"

"Fuck my ass with that big, nigga dick!"

Each time Brittany complied, Jerome increased the force and rate of his thrusting, before demanding her to say the slur louder. The effect caused both Brittany's arousal and Jerome's trusting to ramp up ever higher.

Now that Jerome was fully pounding into her with complete abandon, all Brittany can do was moan unintelligible gibberish. With bowed head and fully arched back, she continually moaned and grunted in pleasure down into Buster's frame.

Her chaotic moaning quickly turned to shrieking when Buster added his own, quick pumping of his massive cock.

It was only a few moments after that before her body violently shook as the first wave of climax slammed into her. She continued to shake, flopping down hard against Buster's chest, as the waves continually to crash into her.

Jerome continued fucking into her ass hard, supporting himself by placing his hands on her back.

Brittany felt another surge, deeper this time, but approaching quickly. She screamed out in a high pitch wail, "God, fuck my ass! Jesus, fuck it, you fucker! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it with your big nigga dick!"

The second series of waves slammed into her, even harder than the first set, just as Jerome found his own release. She would have violently thrashed about like a live wire on pavement, if not for Buster, who had wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight.

She was still quivering violently from the second assault when Jerome backed off her.

Buster, without losing full body contact, flipped her on her back, and proceeded to slam his cock into her drenched cunt.

Even as the second set of waves abated, she felt a third set fast approaching from Buster's pounding. The intensity of the gathering third wave nearly knocked the breath out of her. Her eyes went wide as she clamped her hands hard onto Buster's buttocks. Her mouth hung open, but no sound came out. Not until the very end when the third set of waves crashed did her screaming begin again.

Buster had come sometime in the middle of Brittany's third climax, and as she began to quiet, he rolled off her and onto his back next to her.

Brittany, panting heavily, heard Jerome joke, "Well momma, you want to have our kids, now? We'll keep the rubbers off this time and really breed you."

Brittany smiled weakly, too tired to be irritated but not too tired for snark, shot back, "No thanks, I don't need another kid fathered by an asshole in my life."

Buster didn't care for her joke, and commented, "Well that wasn't nice at all, bitch. To think, I was going to fuck your ass again."

Brittany retorted with a giggle, "Again? I thought Jerome fucked my ass?"

Now he was mad that she wasn't taking him seriously. "Just get your lazy ass up, bitch, and take care of these rubbers. We've got to go."

She recognized his ire and didn't say anything more, doing as told. She moved slowly, though. Her ass and groin were sore, and her legs had the strength of warm butter. After taking their semen-filled rubbers off while trying not to spill any, she wobbled over to the wastebasket and threw them away. They were already getting dressed as she collapsed onto her stomach on the bed.

Just as they were leaving, Jerome said, almost under his breath as a good-bye, "Stupid bitch."

She smiled lazily at the irony, and responded, "You got that right. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

********

It was a while before Jack returned. Brittany was still on her stomach, and although her breathing had returned to normal, it was obvious her body had little strength.

Hearing him enter, she asked, "What took so long?"

"I had some things to talk over with them."

"More favors, I suppose."

"Something like that."

Jack noticed her groin and buttocks still had a heavy cake of lube smeared all across them. Going over to the sink, he wetted a washcloth with warm water, grabbed a towel, and sat beside her on the bed.

As he cleaned the excess lube off, she sighed deeply, and said, "That feels nice."

"Here, hike your little fanny up so I can get between your legs."

"Oh, so now it's a little fanny. What happened to my fat ass?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he kissed the small of her back before drying her.

They didn't say anything to each other as he finished with her groin. When he began wiping the sweat from her back with the wet washcloth, she sighed again, asking, "Why are you being so nice to me now?"

He thought for a moment before saying, "I don't know."

Strange as it sounded, Jack really didn't know why he was doting on her, except that he felt it was the right thing to do. He chuckled softly as he continued to wipe her back.

Hearing the mirthful tone in his voice, she chuckled along with him, while asking, "What's so funny?"

"It sounded like you had fun."

"You heard that?"

"I think the whole motel heard that."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know. I just am."

He asked, curious, "Are you sorry that someone might have heard you, or that you had fun?"

Brittany didn't want to say anything more than she had. Her feelings were running back to before, when she irrationally defended Jack from Jerome. She was beginning to have positive feelings for him, and she didn't understand it or want it.

Jack changed the subject. "Well, at any rate, they said they had fun, except at the end. What happened?"

"Oh, nothing, I just got tired of their breeder comments. They really are a couple of arrogant assholes, you know that."

"They're okay. They just like to put the ladies through the wringer on the first try. Besides, they have the equipment to be arrogant."

"So do you, but you're not a dick about having a great dick."

"Well, talk about inflating my ego and other parts of my anatomy, but like I keep telling you, I'm a nice guy. I don't need to be arrogant."

Brittany thought for a moment as Jack dried her back. Then she remembered how she ended up on her stomach on the bed in the first place.

"Speaking of nice guys, you said we'd be open for renegotiation."

Jack responded, thoughtfully, "Yes, I did. What do you have in mind?"

"It's not fair I have to pay a hundred thousand dollars for something my asshole husband really started."

"What do you mean? I didn't see Santos fucking Chris."

"You know what I mean. You wouldn't be doing this to me if you didn't hate his guts."

"True," Jack mused, "I'm wondering, though, now that you know what your husband is, why do you stay with him?"

It was the hundred thousand dollar question, and what she said surprised him.

"Don't you think I haven't thought about that? After I talked with my father, and realized everything that you told me about Santos was true, a day hasn't gone by that I haven't thought about leaving him."

Jack looked at her, confused, "I don't get it. Why didn't you just tell me to fuck off and let me send him the video? It would have made your life easier."

"And get fucked over in the divorce, among other things? Plus, I have other concerns other than Santos. What the fuck, Jack, why didn't you just step away from that Kellen guy, and let them have him? Why did you stick with him, risking suspension and destroying your career? Because that was a line you wouldn't cross, that's why. It's the same for me. I don't want anyone knowing I'm a whore, at least, not yet, not until I can step away from Santos and be on my own. Besides, I couldn't risk you sending that video to my family, to my friends...to Alandra. I don't want my daughter finding out about me and Chris. So, I'm going to keep doing what I have to do to keep this a secret."

"What are you thinking, Brit?"

"That I need time to think about what I have to do, and I need money before I can leave him, and you keep taking both."

"Fair enough, where do you think this leaves us?"

"Do you have to send him the video? Isn't it enough of a revenge knowing that you fucked his wife? Knowing that you came in her in the mouth, and she loved it. Knowing that you fucked her in the ass, and she begged you to do it, over and over. Knowing that, just now, you had strange men fuck her like a whore, and she..." Brittany couldn't finish her statement, and instead, finished with, "Isn't this enough revenge?"

"Not if he doesn't know. What kind of fucking revenge is that? A deal is a deal, though. I won't send him the video as long as you hold your end up."

Brittany laughed sarcastically, before saying, "Then it leaves us right where we are. I have to stay with the asshole until I'm clear of this shit, which means I have to keep fucking you and paying you until I pay off his fucking debt in full. So, I ask again, does it have to be a hundred thousand dollars?"

Jack looked at her, thoughtfully. He had to admit he's beginning to admire her for her tenacity and strength. Moreover, he fully understood her logic, even though he didn't agree with it. It probably would have been better for her to cut her losses now.

Still, she didn't want to risk losing her friends, her parents, and especially her daughter. She would need them for support once she left Santos.

Jack finally responded, "Okay, how does seventy-five sound?"

"Like shit! I was thinking twenty-five."

"That isn't thinking. That's wish casting." Again, kissing the small of her back, he concluded, "I guess we're settling on fifty."

Brittany sighed, disappointedly. She didn't like it, but knew it's the best deal she's going to get. "All right, fifty. I'm going to need a way to earn the money, though, which means I need time. Can you just wait a while so that I can get a job to pay you? I'll keep doing this barter thing of yours and fucking you until I do. Please."

"We'll see." Then, getting off the bed, he moved toward the door.

Seeing that he was about to leave, Brittany asked with real disappointment in her voice, "Wait, aren't you going to...you know? I want you to stay with me."

"I don't do seconds, Brit. Besides, you've done enough for today. Keep your cell on, I may call you later in the week if I hear anything about a job for you."

With that, he left her dumbfounded, as she thought,What the fuck does that mean, 'I don't do seconds?'

dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers