Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

After finding out about Santos, she lived in perpetual fear. A fear that if he ever found out about Chris, he would do to her what he did to Ashante and Kellen, and did to probably countless others. It was why she didn't want to be at home, why she lost her appetite, couldn't eat, and why she was loath to be in the same bed with him and couldn't sleep.

Now, about the only time she felt safe and normal was when she was with Jack, the very person who put her in danger with Santos in the first place, and who was treating her like a whore. It surprised and sickened her for a long time knowing that—knowing what that calm she felt said about her as a person. That is, until she came to realize it wasn't Jack doing these things to her, putting her in danger and making her feel like a cheap skank. It was really Santos, and the type of man that he is, that set into motion all the shit that was happening to her. She wouldn't be doing the things she did if not for him, and oh, how she hated him for that.

Just then, they heard Munch yell, "You ready Kim?"

Kim yelled back, "Just a second." She hugged Brittany again, and asking, "You good?"

Nodding her head, Brittany heaved a great sigh, if not out of relief, than out of determination.

"One last thing, make sure you talk a lot and moan loudly when you're in the middle of things. Say stuff like, 'God, I love your cock,' or 'God, I love the taste of your cock,' or 'Shoot your hot cum all over me,' or mix and match, like, 'Pound my pussy with your big cock and shoot your hot cum all over me,' things like that. You get the idea. Just remember to bring that inner slut out and let her run loose. The raunchier you get the better."

"Kim!" Munch yelled, again.

"All right, I'm coming!"

Kim scampered off after a goodbye kiss to Brittany's cheek.

Brittany was relieved she wasn't called along with Kim, and just sat and listened to everything that went on.

She heard Munch give Kim a few basic directions, setting the scene for her, before she heard Munch say, "Okay, everybody ready? Let's do it."

Kim said to the group of men as an entrance, "Hey boys. Well look at all those hard cocks. I guess everyone's happy to see me."

After that, all Brittany could hear was a vast, chaotic vocalization of moans, groans, and short, muffled commands from the males.

Brittany wasn't nauseous anymore, just nervous. Her heart beat heavy in her chest, and there wass an accompanying hollow feeling in the pit of her stomach—anxious butterflies without the sickness. She breathed a heavy sigh to quiet her feelings.

I can do this, right? she asked herself, but no answer was forthcoming.

The sounds from the group were becoming more raucous, causing her butterflies to deepen. So much so, her calming breaths couldn't ease her growing anxiety.

She couldn't just listen anymore. Knowing she would have to face her fear or else the nausea would return, she decided to watch.

Standing behind one of the halogens, it was cool and dark in the deep shadows of the warehouse—a soothing contrast for her rampant nerves. Still, even with the calming influence of the cool darkness, she gasped when first seeing the unrestrained, sexual decadence expanding before her eyes.

Kim's on her knees, nearly ringed in by the men. Only a small gap in the circle is provided, so that the cameraman with the tripod can get an unobstructed shot of the scene. The other cameraman floated about the perimeter with the handheld, occasionally pushing the camera between the men and into the circle for an up-close shot of Kim going down on them.

She had never witnessed a full-blown, out-and-out orgy before. Not even in the few adult movies she had watched with Santos. Witnessing it now, live and in the raw, filled her with an unusual mixture of both awe and curiosity. A feeling much like the one she had when witnessing a horrid traffic accident. It all occurred, the accident as well as the orgy, as if in slow motion, and an incident she was powerless to stop or even divert her eyes away. Moreover, as with the accident, there seemed an inevitability to the carnal carnival on display, one she was incapable of avoiding.

I can do this, right? she asked herself again, but again, no answer was forthcoming.

Kim was making all sorts of yummy sounds as she sucked with relish on each of the offered members. Matching Kim's frenetic mood, the men thrust themselves haphazardly at her mouth, not knowing, or caring, where their members eventually ended up—between her lips, between her fingers, or even crossing swords as they passed each other in thin air in front of her pretty face. Kim tried to mold continuity from chaos by concentrating her oral attentions just on three cocks in front of her, while her hands are busy stroking two others by her sides. The other men will have to wait their turn for now. Two of the men in line had hands on her head, each pulling and pushing her from one cock to the other, while commanding her in dominating voices, "Suck that cock like a good bitch. That's it, drool on my buddy's tool. Get it slick and suck him off quick, bitch, 'cause it's my turn next."

To each offered cock passing her lips, Kim responds with her own, slutty banter, "Come on, give me that big cock. You taste so good. Fill my fucking mouth with that fat cock! Don't make me wait!"

Kim's verbal barrages drove the men still higher into fevered heights of sexual excitement.

One of them, and clearly the largest member of the group, couldn't take Kim's sexual taunts without doing something. Grabbing her head away from the other two, he thrust his cock as deep as it would go into her waiting mouth. His quick advance caught her off guard, making her gag. Thick strands of Kim's saliva dripped off his pulsating member as he pulled away from her, and giving her a chance to compose herself. Then, just before he slid his cock back into her mouth, he said, "That's right, choke on that fat head, bitch. You asked for it, so here it comes again."

Kim responded by grabbing his balls with a hand and pulling his cock in her mouth as deep as she could. Seated as far as it could go without choking herself, she commenced bobbing her head feverishly along his cock, all while pulling and squeezing at his heavy hanging testicles until they tightened against his shaft. Then, backing off the 'big guy' in order to grab some air, she grabbed another guy's cock by the shaft while saying, breathlessly, "Fuck me with these big cocks. You have me so hot. I need it bad! Fill all my holes, you fuckers!"

As the three jockeyed around into new positions, causing a break in the action, Brittany was unexpectedly excited by what she saw, and shocked when she suddenly realized she had been rubbing her mons the whole time Kim was encircled by the men. Looking around in embarrassment, and hoping no one saw her, she quickly dropped her hand to the side before training her eyes back to the action.

Kim and the two men quickly fell back into the groove, with Kim on top straddling the 'big guy,' and with the other kneeling behind her. Some of the other men rejoined the action, as one deftly slipped his thick cock between her lips and another two pushed theirs into her waiting hands.

Now, seeing this new scene playing out, particularly with Kim simultaneously mounted by the two men, made Brittany's pussy twitch, a she recalled her time with Buster and Jerome. It took most of her control not to touch herself again.

Everyone on the scene, those in action as well as those watching, were close to frenzy.

In between slipping one available cock after another into her mouth for short, frenetic sucks, Kim would belt out commands to the two fucking her, "Oh Mike, fuck my pussy slow and deep. Bret, pump that ass faster...faster...faster!" Her last, 'faster,' came out as a high-pitched squeal as Bret rammed his cock into her with increasing frequency.

Picturing herself in Kim's position, Brittany asked herself, again,I can do this, right? This time she found an answer,You already have, stupid. There's just more of them now. Anyway, whether you can or not, you have to do this. It's the quickest way you'll be free of him. Just do the porn gig for a few months. Get some cash, get a lawyer, then cut Santos loose.

Just then, one of the guys Kim was attending with her mouth blew a heavy load of cum across her face.

Disappointed by the guy's quick release, Munch yelled, "Goddamn it! Cut! Cut! I thought you guys could hold your fucking water. Reggie, back off the next time you feel like coming. I shouldn't have to tell you this, you moron!

Reggie answered, sheepishly, "Sorry, it just got away from me."

"Can you get it up again? I want everyone involved when I bring Candy into the scene."

"Yeah, just give me a minute."

"Okay everyone, take five. Remember your spots. Kim, clean your face off for the next round."

Munch went over to Brittany. Taking her gently by the hand, he says, "We'll give Kim a few more minutes with the guys before you make your entrance. You're a newbie at this. Work with that, the more shy you come off at the beginning of the scene, the better. To set things up for you, you've been an uptight mommy bitch your whole life, working as a fraternity house mother, a real henpecking mother hen who always keeps an eye on her boys. Part of the reason you're so watchful is you've always wanted to do some of them, but lacked the courage to fuck the young men. Now, however, you've found out your best friend's daughter has been sneaking over and doing your frat boys. So, the next time she comes over for some fun with your boys, you spy on her. At first, it shocks and disgusts you what she's doing with them, but it isn't long before it begins turning you on. That's when you break in and join the fun. Got it?"

Brittany just nodded.

"Later, we'll take some shots of you peeking through an opening in a door, going through your transformation from tight ass bitch to loving mommy slut. We'll embed those shots in at various intervals. Got it?"

Still filled with nervous anxiety and not in the mood for the details of editing a porno, Brittany rolled her eyes, and sarcastically answered, "Tight ass bitch to mommy whore. Sounds like my life lately. I wouldn't even need to act."

Munch said, laughingly, "Yeah, you got it. That's what I'm talking about, work with those emotions in the scene." He started to walk away, but turned back, to add something, "Kim told you about what to say, right? When you've in the middle of things, I mean. Really talk up their junk. Tell them how you love their..."

Brittany rolled her eyes again.

Munch noticed her snotty look and took offence, "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me. It would be better if you just listen to what I want you to do. I only want to do this once, so you have to get it right the first time. So make sure you talk it up big and dirty when you're sucking their..."

She cut him off, saying with irritation and mocking sarcasm, "Yeah, yeah, I got it, Munch. I really love you sticking your big dick in my face. Bla, bla, bla, stick it in, baby, bla, bla, bla. Let me suck on that hot prick..."

"Cock," Munch interrupted, "Say cock instead of dick or prick. It sounds..."

"Cock!" Brittany yelled, losing what little control she had left, and continued to yell at Munch, "All right! It's cock! I get it. Give me your cock! Let me suck that big cock! Fuck my ass with that hot cock! Is that good enough for you? Cock! Cock! Cock! This cock, that cock, everywhere there's more cock! Jesus Munch, quit with the Orson Welles routine, already. It's just a porn flick, anyway, not fucking Ben Hur. All your direction is doing is highlighting my life's descent porn stardom. It isn't helping me cope."

Comically, Munch took a step back, surprised at Brittany's anger. "All right, all right, don't get your sizable tits in a twist. I'm just making sure you got the scene."

Some of the others began laughing, seeing Munch back away from someone even smaller than him in apparent fear. As if he just had an encounter with the Bride of Chucky. In addition to the comedic visual, Brittany showed them a spunky side they hadn't expected from a newbie, and they liked it...and her.

Seeing them smile at her in solidarity, Brittany smiled back.

Munch was none too pleased by their laughter. Turning in their direction, he barked, "This isn't some comedy club for assholes, you assholes! So shut the fuck up! I'm paying you to fuck holes and suck dick, so get to it. Bret, clean off your johnson and switch places with Mike. Mike, you take Kim's backdoor this time. The rest of you fuck-sticks better show me nothing but wood 'till I tell you to come. Right, Reggie! Kim, honey, is that sweet ass of yours ready for Big Mike?"

"Yeah, yeah, Munch, like a virgin."

Still pissed, Munch turned back to Brittany, and said with quiet resentment, "All I can say, you better be worth my time and money."

Seeing the anger in his face and hearing it in his voice, Brittany knew she went too far showing him up in front of the others. Turning her face away from his stare and down at the floor, she answered, meekly, "I'm sorry. I'll try."

Munch never liked being a hard case, and quickly softened his attitude upon seeing her contrition. Kissing her cheek sweetly, he said with only a hint of sarcasm, "One more Orson Welles thingy before I forget. Every now and again, tell Kim she's being a naughty slut as she sucks on a pole. Guys love to hear that slutty banter between women, and I want to hear you tell her that as you go down on a guy of your own. Got that? As you're sucking cock, you tell Kim she's a slut for sucking cock. There's nothing hotter than a slutty hypocrite."

Returning to the lighted area, Munch continued to bark orders at the others.

A warm glow oozed through Brittany from her squabble with Munch. She was flushed from her argument, making her perspire. Even in the coolness of the shadows, beads of sweat formed across her brow and between her cleavage.

Much more than that, however, she was flushed with pride. They liked her. She heard it their laughter and saw it in their faces when they smiled at her. She was accepted by them. In that moment, she knew things would be all right.

The warm glow expanded, and as she continued watching Kim doing the men with everything at her disposal—hands, mouth, pussy, and ass—the warmth grew. This time, centered deep in her groin, as it dripped out, unconstrained, into her panties. Against the building heat and the wet, she slowly, almost absentmindedly, removed her clothes. Standing naked with hands on hips, wearing nothing but the wig, sunglasses, and above all else, a newborn persona made of pride and unrestrained bravado, she waited for her call. The pixie Dominatrix is born.

Tight ass bitch to absolute whore, and all in under three months. Must be some kind of record.

Munch was at her side again and playfully squeezed one of her buttocks. A large smile bloomed across his face as he kissed her cheek, saying, "Got a little ahead of yourself, I see."

Keeping her eyes locked on the others, she only nodded her head in reply.

"Then I guess you're ready."

Brittany gave a little smirk before stepping out of the shadows and into the bright lights of the set.

********

Jack returned to the warehouse a little later than promised.

As he neared the area of the shoot, a single voice could be clearly heard, repeatedly screaming for someone to pound her pussy as hard as he could.

In demeanor, the voice is one of an experienced porn star: confident, uninhibited, and unashamed in demanding and performing all forms of sexual favors on camera and in front of strangers. Listening closer to the voice, however, Jack recognized it as Brittany.

As Brittany had done before making her grand entrance, Jack stayed in the shadows of the warehouse to watch. Most of the other actors were in the shadows as well, although dressed. Having completed their part of the set, they stayed to watch the final scene.

Kneeling on the bed in her favorite position, one of the guys Jack remembered as Mike is pounding away into her from behind. He has a firm grip on both of Brittany's firm cheeks and hips as he throws his cock into her using a hard and quick rhythm. Loud slapping sounds careen off the Potemkin walls of the set each time the two lovers connected.

Above the loud reports of thighs smacking ass, Mike could be heard saying, "You love my cock deep in your pussy. Don't you, frat mom?"

'Frat mom' Brittany, stuttered a reply, "O-Oh y-yes, fuck me like my favorite frat boy should. M-Mikey, I'm getting so close, f-fuck me h-harder! M-Mikey, h-harder!"

"Whatcha' going to do, frat mommy, if I fuck you harder?"

Sitting on her heels alongside Brittany, Kim spanked her ass, and commented, "Yeah, horny frat mommy, what are you going to do for my man?"

"A-Anything!"

Kim spanked Brittany again, and said, "You want to help me suck on his big dong after he makes you squirt?"

"G-God, y-yes!"

"Fuck her, Mike. Fuck frat mommy's tight pussy, good. That's my man."

As the sounds of Mike's thrusts increase in volume and frequency, Kim shouts down at Brittany, "Don't just kneel there and take it like a lazy slut, frat mommy, fuck my man back!"

Brittany began throwing herself backwards as Mike lunged his cock forward. The sounds created as the two make contact were near deafening.

Kim shouts, "Yeah, fuck my man, frat mommy. That's it, show us how much you love his big cock pounding into your hole!"

Brittany threw herself backward with even greater force, causing her heavy, hanging tits to sway wildly and obscenely for the camera and all the onlookers. She yelled for the camera and the audience as she continued to throw herself back into Mike, "God, I love your big cock in my twat! I've never had anything feel so good! Come on Mikey, fuck frat mommy's twat! That's it, baby, I'm getting so close! I'm getting close. God, you've got my pussy on fire!"

Jack scanned the room, and noticed all the men having serious tent-pants, including himself. Occasionally, hands shifted down to their crotches, adjusting their budges to relieve the strain. Jack could only shake his head in disbelief at their discomfort. It was hard for him to believe jaded porn actors felt compelled to watch Brittany after their job was done. Usually they would have left by now.

Brittany continued yelling, "I'm close. I'm close. I'm so close."

Barely audible above Brittany's yelling, Kim's saying, "Let me help you get off, frat mom," as she reached under Brittany in order to massage her swollen clit.

Still squeamish about girl on girl sexual contact, Brittany grabs Kim's arm and holds it tight, while giving her co-star a subtle headshake.

Noticing Brittany's reluctance, Munch calmly gave her some direction, "Better be quick, Candy honey, Mike's getting tired."

Brittany gave him a subtle nod, and then touched herself.

By now, the shoulder-mounted cameraman had moved behind the two, getting a tight shot of Mike's massive cock slamming into Brittany's pussy, while Brittany's hand vigorously massaged her clit. Only a few more seconds past before Brittany screamed an abrupt, "Jesus!"

The hand-held camera captured a wonderfully erotic shot of Brittany's ejaculate flowing out and down her fingers. A small trickle of the clear fluid continued to drip off her labia and onto the sheets below well after Brittany's hand dropped away from exhaustion.

Upon hearing her orgasmic scream, most of the onlookers began cheering and clapping approval, and pissing Munch off in the process.

"Alright cut! Goddamn it, nobody talks on this set but me! Now shut the fuck up!" Then, to the shoulder-mounted cameraman, he says, "Phil, tell me you got the shot?"

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers