Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

On one such transit, Brittany found herself kissing and licking him low on his shaft, her cheek sweetly caressing Jack's heavy hanging balls. They were too enticing for her to leave alone. Sighing deeply, she murmured, "God, I love the feel of your smooth sack," and then latches on one of his balls with her lips and pulling it into her mouth. At the same time, Kim, situated on the opposite end of Jack's cock, opened her mouth wide and sucked him inside.

Used to servicing large tools from difficult angles, Kim was able to pull Jack's cock over halfway in before beginning a long, slow head bob along his shaft. Also a purveyor of the sloppy blowjob, Kim often moved off Jack's cock to attend more lovingly with hard, sucking kisses to his member, and each time she removed Jack from her mouth, she released a heavy flood of saliva that dripped off his shaft, and onto Brittany's shoulder. Then, she would gather the excess spit still clinging to Jack with her hand, and use it as a fine lubricant to stroke his shaft as she sucked. Before long, and with repeated use of her slathering technique, her spit dripped from her fingers as heavy, liquid strands.

Through all of Kim's messy attentions, Brittany continued to tongue, lick, and suck Jack's testicles. The feel of Jack's smooth sack against her lips and tongue, coupled with the sounds of Kim's sloppy blowjob, had a wonderful effect on her arousal, ramping her sexual excitement even higher than she'd ever experienced. Wrapping her lips tightly around one of his balls, she pulled it well away from Jack's body, stretching his sack as one stretches a rubber band. There, she batted the apricot-sized ball gently with her tongue before releasing it. Then licking at some of the saliva that drips off Kim's stroking fingers, adding moisture to her lips, she'd repeat the technique.

It was a new sensation for Jack, having his balls attended to in such a rough, almost harsh, manner; it added a different dimension of ecstasy to his rapid climb toward climax. Yet, even more than the feelings imparted, the visual of Brittany's slutty exhibition was nearly as powerful at stimulating his libido.

Staring up dreamily into his eyes, and seeing the look of lustful awe stamped on his face, Brittany over-exaggerated her slutty display, pulling his ball and sack well away from behind his cock so that he can see her sucking on it as a child sucks on a large jawbreaker.

He couldn't take much more before losing control. As Brittany releases his ball, Jack quickly pulls away, grumbling, "You slutty bitches are too much for me."

Brittany and Kim clasped hands and laughed. "Score another one for the ladies," Kim said, gleefully

Jack also laughed at nearly being bested, as he slid his head between Brittany's legs.

The two women continued with their mirth, giggling and kissing, when Jack bit Kim on the buttocks, making her squeal. She slid up and away from him with a bright laugh, as he buried his face in Brittany's warm, wet, and oh so inviting pussy.

Brittany squealed in delight.

Shifting well forward and straddling Brittany's head, Kim stared down at her with a fervent look, and said, "It's time to give you some acting lessons. I'm going to play Magdalene, the supreme mommy Domme, and your son is tasting pussy for the first time. It's his mommy's, and he loves it. You can tell by what he's doing, smearing mommy's luscious juices all over his face as he tongues your hot hole." Lowering her pussy fully onto Brittany's mouth, she finished, "I think it's time mommy tasted pussy as well. Eat me, you horny bitch!"

Jack continued servicing Brittany as he watched and listened to Kim's slutty direction with rapt attention.

"Tongue my hole to start," Kim commanded, "That's right, work it all the way in."

As Brittany slid her tongue deep into Kim's pussy, Kim added a little hip shift, grinding and raking her pussy across Brittany's mouth. Brittany's nose was a bonus for Kim, as it repeatedly hit her hardened clit each time she moved her hips.

Looking through Kim's legs, Jack saw Brittany's chin wiggling and wagging as she worked her tongue all around Kim's dripping hole. The view of a subservient Brittany was even more sensual for Jack, seeing the thin trickles of saliva mixed with Kim's arousal glistening on her chin.

Now and again, Brittany's tongue came into view, forced out of its hole by Kim's gyrations, slipping backwards to lap and tickle Kim's perineum.

Kim moved her hands around to massage her own ass when she felt Brittany's tongue dancing so precariously close to her anus. By her body language, it was obvious Kim wanted Brittany to go digging deeper between her buttocks. Kim even spread her cheeks wide, giving her submissive a clear opening, but Brittany declined the offer, and she went back to tonguing Kim's pussy.

Kim would not be denied the pleasure of Brittany's quick tongue to her backdoor. Shifting her hips forward, again, she commanded, loudly, "Tongue it!"

Brittany whimpered, "No," and planted her tongue back into Kim's vulva.

Lifting herself off Brittany's face, Kim pleads with a softer tone, "Please. I'm clean. Just a little bit. The guys never will do it, but it gets me so fucking hot when in happens."

"You bitch," Brittany grumbled, but her actions belie the reluctance in her voice as she clamps her hands firming to Kim's ass and pushes her face fully up and between her cleft.

Kim squealed at the sudden, pleasurable jolts imparted by Brittany's tongue to her anus, and yelled, "Oh, pixie Dominatrix, now I know I love you!"

Spurred on by her friend's enthusiasm, Brittany added lustful enthusiasm of her own, raking and flicking her tongue roughly from hole to hole.

Kicking the eroticism up a notch, Kim grabs the headboard for support, and repeatedly slides her bottom forward and back across Brittany's raking tongue.

Overcome by the sweet visual of the two women at play, Jack clasped his lips onto Brittany's clit, and while sucking hard, roughly flicked his tongue all around her hard, slick pebble.

Brittany reacted immediately, moaning loud and long, as she brings her hands back up and around Kim's legs. Clasping them tightly over Kim's thighs, she pulled Kim's pussy down tight against her mouth.

Kim pants more directions, "Junior's such a good boy and so talented, eating mommy with such enthusiasm, making mommy so hot for my pussy and my ass. Now it's time to give me the real fire, mommy. Play with my pussy lips on your way to my clit."

Brittany nibbled and licked Kim's protruding labia as she shifted her head ever so slowly toward the top of her pussy. When she felt Kim's hard button brushing her upper lip, she used her quickly flicking tongue to bat it about from all sides. Then, when Brittany pulled it full into her mouth, sucking and flicking at it hard, Kim clamped her hands onto Brittany's head, pulling her even tighter against her groin.

Kim felt the sudden climb deep within her, moving her quickly to climax. Wanting to slow things down, she added more direction, "You're sucking my pussy so well, getting me so juicy. Tongue my hole again, honey. Lap it all up...oh yes, deeper! Work it baby...work it in deep. Now hop back on my clit like a good girl...Jesus! Oh Jesus Christ, you're good! God, Magdalene's going to be overjoyed working with you."

Jack continued working on Brittany's clit while adding two fingers to the mix by slipping them into her vulva. Then, with the lightest of touches, he rubs them up against the dorsal wall of her cunt.

Brittany arched her back to the overwhelming verbal and physical assault from her two partners. What with Kim's slutty tongue working on her psyche and Jack's skillful one working between her legs, Brittany fast approached Nirvana.

The moment Jack was waiting for had arrived. Quickly moving forward, he rammed his cock all the way in Brittany's pussy, and pounds into her with lustful force.

Feeling him working his thick cock deep into Brittany, Kim leaned back into Jack and wrapped her arms behind his head. Nuzzling her nose against his cheek, she said, barely heard above Brittany's loud moans and grunts, "Welcome to the party. Save some of that thick cock for me."

As her arousal gathered force, Brittany had all but given up attending to Kim, although she continued to dig her nails deep into the flesh of Kim's thighs.

Suddenly, Brittany went dead silent as the air quickly left her lungs as the impending wave builds. Gasping for breath, the rising tide swept all thought and memory away. Through the thick haze of building euphoria, she heard Kim dimly say, as if she were talking from a faraway world, "You love your son pounding your pussy. Tell me, is he better than his father? Given your loud moans of delight and your wide-eyed look of wonder, I'd say he is. Tell your son you love his big, fat cock in mommy's cunt. Go on, tell him you love..."

"I love him," Brittany screamed, as the first wave slammed into her. "Jesus, I love him!" she screamed again as another wave slammed into her. "Oh, I love him! I love him!"

Crying and screaming, simultaneously, though each surge of ecstasy, just as she had done the other day, Brittany draped her arms over her face to hide her tears, and repeated her declaration well after the last wave receded, "I love him!"

When the screaming stops and Brittany lays panting in exhausted bliss, Kim touched her cheek, saying, "I guess it's true. Once you go Jack, you never go back."

Brittany laughs brightly, no longer caring if he knows it or not. She had reached a catharsis. Finally having her feelings expressed in the open, for him to hear, gave her an overwhelming sense of calm relief.

Does he feel the same way about me? Probably not, she thought.

It doesn't matter, however. She was his, now and forever. That's what matters most. He could do with her what he pleased because he owns her. Lock, stock, and one hot, smoking rod of a barrel, pointed directly at her heart, he owns her. Brittany has finally accepted it, and she loved it and him.

Jack just stared at her as she stared back at him. He could tell Brittany wanted him to say something, anything, give acceptance or assurance. Hell, even rejection would be fine. It wouldn't change her feelings for him, but at least acknowledge something. He stayed mute, however, leaving her in frustration.

Kim finally broke the awkward silence that fell over the room. Brushing her nose against his cheek again, she said, "I hope you saved something for me."

Relieved by the distraction of not having to deal with Brittany's declaration, Jack wrapped his strong arms around Kim's waist and fell backwards onto the bed, pulling her along with him. She squealed with delight. Turning to face him, she said, "Woman on top. Me likey."

"Women on top suit me just fine," he answered with a grin, "But face the other way."

A sly grin creased her lips. "I like your style."

Shifting around so that she was sitting in reverse cowgirl, Kim snuggles her pussy right up against his erection. Tapping Brittany's still prostrate form, she said, "Candice, honey, come over here and service Jacky-boy for me. I think he's gone a little soft."

Laughing as she moved in front of Kim and Jack, Brittany said with mock irritation, "Jesus, now I have to do everything. And Jack is a lot of things, but soft he isn't."

She went down on him, hard and fast, sucking him with an enthusiasm Jack rarely experienced from anyone.

Loud slurping sounds reverberated throughout the room as Brittany bobbed her head at an almost superhuman rate. Saliva, thick and heavy, ran down his shaft, pushed out past her tightly clamped lips from her forceful exuberance.

"Good girl," Kim sighed, "Get that hard cock slicked up for my pussy. Now, give me a kiss. I want to taste him on you."

They kissed deeply, savoring each other's flavor, while Brittany continued teasing Jack's cock with her fingers.

When their lips finally part, Kim said, breathlessly, "Now, put that fat rod in my pussy like a good bitch."

Kim lifted herself while leaning back, giving Brittany an easy target.

Once Jack's cock was fully inside her pussy, Kim began a slow, but exaggerated, rolling of her hips. Jack let Kim do all the work, enjoying the wonderful view of Kim's ass as it moved forward and back.

Between soft moans and heavy sighs, Kim said, "Candice, baby, it's time for more lessons. You got one hunk and he's fucking just about the most gorgeous chick in the world, and you're odd 'man' out for the moment. Whatcha gonna do..."

Kim didn't finish as Brittany's mouth latched onto one of Kim's breasts.

Closing her eyes to the mounting pleasure, Kim said, "Munch was right, you are a quick learner; in all things."

Brittany's mouth was everywhere on Kim's breasts, kissing, sucking, and licking her hardened nipples in turn. Bringing her hands into play, she held her tits firmly as she nibbled at them with her teeth, and sucked on them with such a force, her mouth made a loud popping sound whenever it came off a breast.

Kim's pelvic rolls quickened at the treatment.

Brittany didn't tarry too long at Kim's breasts as she began a slow descent along her abdomen with Sapphic soft kisses and licks to her body. As she neared Kim's mons, Kim abruptly stopped her pelvic roll, and pulled Jack's cock out of her pussy.

As Jack's cock quivered in the open air, shiny and slick with Kim's arousal, Kim rasped, "Suck it!"

Again, filled with an overriding desire to taste Jack's cock, Brittany recklessly threw her mouth down onto it. She gagged, pulling him in too hard and deep, causing her to release a flood of saliva that flowed, thick and heavy, down his shaft.

She began to like that too, the gagging. It gave her a sense of accomplishment. Jack liked to hear his women gag, and now it made her feel good when she did.

She continued to pull him in deeper, inch-by-inch, forcing her head downward and through the gagging reflex.

Kim saw what she was doing, and said, "Yeah, you like that meaty cock. Pull it all the way in, and down to his nuts! Drool on those big kumquats like a good bitch."

Saliva continued to flow out of her mouth as she tried forcing his cock in further. When she felt her nose brushing low on Kim's mons, Brittany backed off halfway and began a rapid head bob.

Feeling Jack arching his back, pushing his cock further into Brittany's mouth, Kim took Brittany by the head and pulled her up to meet her face.

Long, heavy strings of saliva dripped off Brittany's chin as Kim held her close. Licking up all the excess fluid from around Brittany's mouth, Kim pulled her into her, and kissed her, forcefully. Their lips and tongues pressed wildly together, each taking turns forcing themselves deeper into the other's mouth. Through all this, both of their hands danced lightly along Jack's slick and rigid member.

"Put it back in me. Pussy wants some fun, too," Kim finally said, breathlessly.

Once Brittany slips Jack's cock back in, Kim discarded her pelvic roll, and began bouncing along Jack's cock instead. Loud slapping sounds filled the room each time her dripping groin slammed into Jacks thighs.

As Kim bounced, Brittany laid between Jack's legs. Then, pushing her face into his groin, she pulled his balls fully into her mouth. Slavering copious amounts of saliva all over them first, she let them drop out of her mouth and began to bat at them with a flicking tongue. Hearing Jack moan at the treatment, she latched onto one of his balls tightly with her lips and pulled it well away from his body, just as she had done before.

"Suck on those balls like a good porn star," Kim said, as she continued her bounce, "That's right, baby, let me see you stretch that sack...get that sack full of hot cum...oh, yeah, do it again...god, that's so hot."

Encouraged by Kim's slutty commands, Brittany repeatedly took each of Jack's testicles in her mouth, pulling on them hard while running a quick tongue along its smooth sack. Then, each time she released it, she dove deep into his groin, kissing and licking all around his sack before pulling another ball away from his body with her lips.

When she felt his balls tighten to the point she couldn't pull them away as easily, she continued to mouth them with wet sucking bites of her lips while running a firm tongue along his wrinkling sack.

Taking her mouth lower, she sucked and flicked her tongue wildly at his perineum. Going even lower, her lips touched the cleft of his buttocks. An irresistible desire came over her, a desire to continue deeper, to taste all of him as she had done with Kim.

Just as she tried to slip her tongue between his cheeks, Jack began thrusting up into Kim.

Once Jack took over, Kim stopped her bouncing, letting Jack slam up into her on his own. "That's it Jacky-boy, fuck my pussy, you stud. Come here Candice doll. Bring that hot mouth a little higher."

Brittany did a slow transverse upward, kissing and licking everything along the way.

When she got a good look at Jack's cock stretching and sliding deep into Kim's pussy, so overcome with the eroticism of the moment, she sunk her face fully between Kim's groin, wrapping her lips and tongue around his sliding shaft as it disappeared into Kim's opening.

Jack quickened his pumping, causing his balls to hit Brittany under her chin.

She giggled, and said, almost as a whisper, "Now that's what I call assault with a deadly weapon," before continuing her upward transverse.

When her lips made contact with Kim's swollen labia, she heard her say between loud moans, "There you are. I missed you."

Brittany attacked Kim's pussy as she had just done to Jack's cock, putting her mouth fully over Kim's labia while sucking hard. She slid her tongue all around and within the groove, nipping and biting at her with lips and teeth. Kim squealed with delight as she arched her back, pushing her vulva further forward and hard against Brittany's warm and luscious mouth.

Dirty desires swelled within Brittany's heart, again. She continued sucking and tonguing all around Kim's pussy, while bringing a hand up. Finding Kim's mouth, she slipped her middle finger past her lips. Kim immediately sucked on Brittany's finger as if were Jack's cock.

With her finger sufficiently moistened, Brittany reached around and into the cleft of Kim's buttocks. Finding what she's looking for, she slid her finger all the way in Kim's anus while closing her mouth around Kim's clit, sucking hard and batting it with her tongue.

Kim arched her back further, while tightening her buttocks around Brittany's massaging finger. Uttering a loud groan of pleasure signaling the start of her climax, she chanted, "That's it baby. That's it baby. Oh, that's it...that's it...that's it...fuck me! Fuck my ass with that wicked finger! That's it...that's it...t-that's it...o-oh, you are such a doll!"

Brittany felt Kim's strong release bathing her cheeks and chin, and continued sucking and probing, while Jack slowed his pumping.

Ejaculate continued flowing out of Kim, but soon the force of her climax lessened to just a clear trickle.

Kim continued with a slow pelvic roll, bleeding all the remaining pleasure out of her climax. Finally, she murmured with a heavy sigh, "When you go Candy-Jack, you don't want to go back."

All throughout Kim's respite, Brittany continued to kiss and lick her about the mons and pussy, as well as occasionally taking long, teasing licks across Jack's exposed cock and balls. She laughed brightly when she heard Kim's quip about 'Candy-Jack.' Then tapping Kim's thigh, said, "Okay, you've had your fun. Now, let me have his cock."

Kim didn't move. Instead, she pulled Jack out but remained seated as before, with her pussy nuzzled tightly against his thick shaft.

Covered from cockhead to balls with Kim's arousal and ejaculate, Jack's erection glistened in the ambient light of the room.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers