Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Brittany paused a moment to look at it pulsating, slick and shiny, perched as it is snug against Kim's vulva. A wave of bliss flowed through her, making her head spin, as she continued to stare at his member. She never thought she could be this aroused by any object, let along one that had just pleasured another woman.

Brittany commented, almost with a tenor of wonderment, "Wow, sloppy seconds. I think my pussy just squirted again."

She didn't attack him as she had before, instead she gently wrapped a finger and thumb around the base of his cock, sliding her hand slowly all the way up to his cockhead and then down again. "Jesus, you're so fucking hard," she said, breathlessly, before licking Kim's arousal from her fingers.

Brittany sensuously licked and kissed all around Jack's cock, as she looks up at Kim, "I can't tell you how much I love Jack's cock. In my pussy, in my ass," she giggles before finishing, "Inyour pussy, inyour ass, it doesn't matter."

She took a break from her narrative long enough to slowly pull him in. Bobbing her head a few times, she releases a large pool of saliva down his shaft so that it could mingle with Kim's arousal.

Going back to licking and kissing all along his cock, she continued, "The first time he fucked me in the pussy, I had a multiple. For the first goddamn time ever in my life, I fucking came over and over. God, it was mind blowing. I never even came close to feeling that way with my husband. Jack fucked me in three positions with his fat cock, and each time, I had one intense climax after another. I nearly passed out after the last one. He got on top and sort of...you know...pushed it all the way in...grinding it everywhere inside of me...I just...Jesus, I'm about to come thinking about it. Well, from then on, all I want to be is his cock whore."

She paused again, this time rapidly bobbing her head along his shaft, pulling half his cock in before releasing another pool of saliva down the shaft as she came off him.

By now, Kim was feeling the effects of Brittany's slutty tale. Lowering herself, she joined Brittany. There, as the two women faced each other as they had done on the set, they serviced Jack on their respected sides of his cock, each taking long licks interspersed with even longer, great sucking bites with pursed lips to his shaft and head.

Jack was also feeling the effects of Brittany's slutty talk, as well as their treatment, and arched his back ever higher off the bed.

"Then what happened?" Kim asked Brittany, in between mouthfuls of Jack's cock.

"Okay, so although I'm his cock whore and loving every minute of it, I didn't realize it at the time. I still resisted it, denied it to myself. It wasn't until he fucked me in the ass, and the fucking multiples happened again that I admitted it to myself that I'm his cock whore. I mean, I never took it up the ass before, but that whole week after, all I could think about was him, riding me dirty and hoping he wanted to do that to me again."

Just then, Kim blurted out, "Jesus!"

Brittany beamed a smile seeing the wide-eyed look of surprise and pleasure unfolding across Kim's face. Guessing what just happened, Brittany asked, giggling, "How's that tongue of his?"

"Almost as good as his fucking cock! Holy fuck!" Kim answered loudly, before pulling his cock nearly all the way into her mouth and sucking on him, voraciously.

Brittany giggled again, and said, "I think another challenge has been issued. Come on Kim, I bet we can get Jack off before you squirt in his face."

Kim didn't quite understand Brittany's comment about 'challenge,' but she followed her lead, anyway.

Brittany wasn't playing around. She assaulted Jack's cock with the same reckless hunger she'd shown before. This time, however, she brought a hand into play, rapidly stroking his cock at the same tempo she sucked and bobbed her head.

When it was Kim's turn, her eyes were closing to the rising tide of arousal within her, caused by Jack's mischievous tongue. As such, she didn't see Brittany offering her Jack's cock. Taking her by the hair, Brittany pulled her head down, and said in a dominating tone, "Hey, wake up, bitch, it's time to suck cock."

Kim still had her eyes closed, but felt Jack's cock slide into her mouth, and tightened her lips around his shaft and sucked hard. Brittany continued stroking the lower half of his member with a playful hand.

Forcing Kim's head further down as she pumped his cock with her hand, Brittany loudly exclaimed, "Suck that fat cock like a good cock whore!"

Kim gagged, blowing copious amounts of saliva down Jack's shaft.

"Wow! Cock whore porn star got choked on cock," Brittany said, melodiously, "My turn." Throwing her mouth back onto his well-oiled cock, Brittany sucked and stroked him at an even faster rate.

Kim stayed aware this time, and quickly gobbled Jack's cock as far as she can when it was offered to her again.

Back and forth, Brittany passed him, always maintaining a nice stroking rhythm with her hand as each took turns fervently sucking and bobbing their heads.

Seeing the dark purplish hue of his cockhead and the river of pre-cum flowing from the slit, Brittany knew Jack was close to coming, and renewed her slutty commands to Kim to suck cock like a good cock whore.

Jack had his own tricks to play, however. Clamping his hands firmly onto Kim's ass, he buried his face deep into her pussy.

Suddenly, Kim's eyes went wide, as she gasped, "Oh fuck!"

Brittany couldn't hide her disappointment, and yelled, "Don't you come yet, bitch!"

"Oh my fucking god...fuck!"

"Don't you come yet, cock whore. Suck it!"

Pulling Kim's head down again, Brittany stroked his cock as fast as she could.

This time, Brittany won the challenge.

Caught off guard by Jack's powerful ejaculation, Kim came off his cock quickly, coughing and choking on his first blast.

Now, unobstructed by a mouth or face, Jack's next two shots jetted high in the air; one landing on the small of Kim's back and the other right at the top of the cleft of her buttocks, and both with a loud splat.

Brittany quickly pulled him into her mouth. Slowing the pace of her bobbing mouth and stroking hand, she continued receiving one major blast after the other. She swallowed as much as she could, but his cum still oozed out from behind her tightened lips and down his shaft. A stringy mess soon dripped unabated from Brittany's chin and stroking fingers.

Looking over at Kim, she saw her newfound friend was violently shaking, having succumbed to her own climax.

Licking what remained on her fingers, she heard Jack say, "Hey Brit, more to clean up."

Kim chuckled at Jack's verbal blunder, and said, sleepily, "You're going to have to be more careful with names, Jack."

"Shit, but given the circumstances, you can't blame me for forgetting. I'll get it right, eventually."

Brittany didn't notice Jack's verbal blunder, but she did notice a long, thick strand of cum oozing down Kim's crack. She had half a notion to let the strand continue its journey to Jack's face, but thought better about it. Besides, the sight of its stringy consistency, looking very much like webbing holding Kim's ass cheeks together, turned her on, again. Starting low and at the strands furthest advance, Brittany slipped her tongue between Kim's buttocks, and slid it upward, gathering the thick cream into her mouth. She continued sliding her tongue further up Kim's backside to clean the larger puddle plastered to her lower back.

Kim, still in tits down-ass up position, was too inviting a target to leave alone. Brittany spanked her ass hard, making her yelp.

As Kim laid down on the other side of him, she said to no one in particular, "Holy fuck."

"Holy fuck is right," Jack added, breathlessly, through a heavy, sexual fog.

********

The three of them laid together in quiet contemplation for an hour. Kim was sleeping soundly, her back nuzzled firmly against Jack's side. Brittany's head was resting on his chest as she listened to the even thumping of his heart. Jack absentmindedly played with Brittany's bottom as he went over in his head what he had told Munch earlier that day, and what he will try to do in the coming week.

Feeling his subtle caresses, Brittany pushed her buttocks back into his warm hand, and cooed softly as he gave her a little squeeze. Noting the same, quiet demeanor he exhibited earlier when she and Kim were talking over drinks, she asked, "What are you thinking?"

Squeezing her ass again, he responded, "I'm going to be out of town at the beginning of the week."

"You're leaving me again?"

Jack chuckled. He liked hearing the twinge of disappointment in her voice. "Just for a few days, I should be back late Wednesday."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm flying up to Washington. I have a little business to attend to."

"What kind of business?"

Thinking for a moment about telling her his plans, he decided against it, "It's best you don't know right now. We'll talk about it when I get back."

Another cryptic response like his 'seconds' comment from last week. It irritated Brittany.

"You're going to miss my shoot on Monday," she whined.

"Kim will be here for you. I think she's having fun taking you under her wing. I'll leave you my cell phone number in case you have problems with Munch or the others. Just give me a call, and I'll straighten them out." Jack noticed the warm glow of pride cross her face when he says he'll give her his number, and adds, "Memorize it. I don't want you storing it on your cell or writing it on a piece of paper. And don't forget to clear your 'recent calls' list, as well."

"Why?"

"Just do what I say."

Brittany started protesting, "I don't see why. It's not like Santos checks my phone or..." When she notices 'the stare,' she backed down, "Okay, I'll memorize it. Jesus, you're the only guy I've known who gets grouchyafter sex."

Spanking her ass hard, making her yelp, he said, "I'm grouchy after sex because a certain green-eyed beauty is a headstrong little snot who doesn't want to listen."

Sticking her tongue out at him, she said, teasingly, "If you keep spanking me like that, maybe the green-eyed beauty will keep being a snot on purpose."

"Don't tempt me. Speaking of the asshole who doesn't check your phone records, have you thought about what you're going to tell Santos when you have to be working?"

"I told Munch I can only work during the day. He's agreeable. Santos is always at work and Alandra's pretty much on autopilot, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"Well call me if there is one."

"I wish you didn't have to go. I really want you to come for my shoot. Get it,come for my shoot?"

Jack ignored her bad pun, and responded, "Even without the trip, I would probably miss it."

Brittany noted the irritation and sadness in his voice. Ever since her time with the cousins, Jack was acting more distant to her outside of sex. She knew it has something to do with his cryptic statement, 'I don't do seconds,' as well as the argument he had with Munch earlier at the shoot. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, but because he's so tight-lipped, she knew he'd clam up tighter if she asked him directly. Instead, she tried a different approach.

She asked, jokingly, "So, how does it feel dating a porn star?"

Brittany may have said it as a joke, but Jack saw the seriousness in her face.

"It won't be easy for me," was his only reply.

Brittany took his cryptic response the wrong way, and commented with a tinge of ire in her voice, "Don't expect any sympathy from me. How do you think I feel about being the porn star?"

"I'm not looking for any sympathy, nor understanding, but you asked. I'm just telling you the facts, and the fact is, it won't be easy for me. Besides, you're not a star until you do your first meet and greet at a convention."

At first, Brittany thought he was joking about the 'meet and greet,' and said, sarcastically, "You're such a funny guy. You should do stand-up." However, thinking a bit more about what he said, joking or not, she asked, in all seriousness, "You think Munch will want me to attend that shit?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he said, "I don't know, maybe. Either way, you should probably go to a few if you're going to stay in the business. I've heard it gets you a bigger fan base, which means more money."

Brittany was becoming insulted with their whole conversation, and asked with heightened irritation in her voice, "Why the fuck would you think I'd stay in the business?"

"I don't know. It's easy work, good hours with a lot of money potential. Plus, it looked like you were enjoying yourself earlier tonight."

Angry, Brittany snapped, "That's the problem, isn't it? Now that I have to earn money selling my ass, you get all alpha-dog on me. Telling me shit like, 'I don't do seconds,' like you don't want to fuck me anymore. The only reason I'm doing this shit is because of you."

"I know. It's hypocritical of me, but that's my nature. You asked..."

"Oh, shut up," she barked, not wanting to hear his excuses.

Thinking about all he said over the past few weeks, about how she shouldn't view their time together as fun, that they would part ways, his statement about his 'nature,' his growing emotional detachment and secrets, and his nonresponse when she admitted she loved him, she couldn't keep her feelings inside any longer.

Clearing her throat, she went to the heart of the matter, "I know what you're capable of if I tell you this, but I have to tell you. You asked me the other day why I didn't tell you to fuck off and let you send Santos that video. The real reason is, I want you to keep fucking me, and there wouldn't be any reason for you to once you send Santos that video. Poof, you'd be gone from my life. I don't want to do this if I can't fuck you anymore, and I sure can't do this if you leave. So stay with me a little longer, Jack...please. Use me. Keep fucking me like a whore if that's what it takes. Truth be told, I would do just about do anything to get you to fuck me one more time. I even thought about forgetting our renegotiation, going back to owing you 100-grand, if it meant you'd stay with me longer."

For the third time in their relationship, she surprised him. Looking at her thoughtfully, he answered, "Cock whore, huh? I thought you were just slutting it up for Kim's and my benefit. I didn't think you meant that."

"You said it looked like I was enjoying myself earlier tonight. I hope so, because I was acting. I was slutting it up on the set, but not tonight...not with you."

Brittany just stared back at him, hoping he'd give a response this time. Hoping he'd give her the answer she was looking for.

Jack continued, reassuringly, "I wasn't going to leave you. After your time with Buster and Jerome, though, I felt our relationship had changed. It's the usual point when I send the wives back to their husbands for good. However, in your case I was planning to stay for a while longer, acting as your manager, but only as a manager. At least until you got your feet on the ground and cut yourself loose of your asshole husband."

She smiled at him, and said, "Tonight wasn't just acting like my manager."

"No it wasn't."

"What happened?"

"I've changed my mind."

She felt comfort hearing that. "What happens when I get my feet on the ground and cut the asshole loose?"

Jack remained silent. He knew what his answer should be. The same one he'd given to all the others before her, but he was changing his mind about that, as well.

Brittany stared up at him, waiting for an answer. Yet, as his silence continued, her large, green eyes began to water. She knew what his silence meant. They'd call it quits.

As she was about to put her head back into his chest, resigned to the fact that they would part ways soon, she felt his hands caressing her face. Then, pulling her up, he wrapped his powerful arm around her and kissed her deeply.

It's as close to a declaration of love that she could ever hope to receive from him.

Tears flowed unabated from her eyes, as they continued to kiss with a passion neither has experienced in all their lives with any other.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers