Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Munch waddled up on his stumpy legs, and said, "All right guys, cool it. Either take it outside or part company."

Jack released him.

Cord began to slink away while rubbing his arm, but said loudly with false bravado, "I'll remember this, asshole. One day we'll meet each other when there aren't as many witnesses, and when that happens..."

"I'll finish what you've started here, douchebag."

Once Cord was out of earshot, Munch said, "What the fuck, Jack."

Jack didn't bother to look down at Munch, and instead, scanned the room looking for Brittany as he responded, "We were just talking, and then he took a swing at me. I wasn't about to give him a second chance."

Rolling his eyes, Munch guessed there was more to it than that, but decided not to pursue it in public. "Can you come to my office? We need to talk."

Jack remembered his conversation with Brittany in the car and about Munch changing her schedule, and answered with obvious irritation, "Yeah, we sure do need to talk."

On their way to Munch's office, Jack ran into Kim. She was leading one of the 'droolers,' as she calls them, to one of the back rooms.

Jack asked her, slightly concerned, "Where's Candice?"

"She's with Magdalene and Nika." Noting the apprehension in his voice, she added, soothingly, "Don't worry, it's cool. They'll keep her out of trouble." Winking, she pulled her t-shirt above her breasts as a reminder of past events.

"Funny," Jack responded dryly, and unamused.

"Oh, Nika's been asking Candice and me all about you...a lot about you. I see a date with a little salt and pepper action in your future. That is if you don't mind a bit more salt with your pepper. Candice will fill you in. Later, Jack."

Hearing Kim's frisky tone about 'salt and pepper,' made Jack hard, again. He was finding it difficult to hide the bulge in his pants before sitting down in Munch's office.

"First thing," Munch began, "What was that all about with Cord. He's one of my top guys, and now I'm going to have to spend some time stroking his ego."

Jack told a half-lie, "Candice mentioned to me that his performance during the shoot wasn't up to snuff. When I told him what she said, he got pissy."

Munch shook his head in disappointment before answering. "Yeah, he's touchy about that. He has a bit of a coke habit and he drinks too much, which is affecting his johnson. It's getting hard for him to get it hard."

Jack erupted in anger, "You put her in a scene with a coke-head?"

"Chill out! It wasn't like he was doing lines off her tits."

"No more of that shit, understand?"

Knowing in what direction the conversation was about to turn, Munch rolled his eyes, and answered, dryly, "Yeah, yeah, I got it, or you'll put your foot up my dwarf ass."

"That's right, and don't change her goddamn schedule without telling me, understand?"

"Yeah, yeah, foot up my ass, got it. Just calm down, will you. I know what you're thinking, but I know he's clean that way. So don't worry about STDs..."

"Yeah, because they all use rubbers, right, Munch? Remember that line of crap you tried to feed me last week? I let it pass, then, because I thought you were smarter than this."

"Sorry about that, but you were pissing me off, questioning my business sense. I take pride in running a clean operation. Ask anyone. No one, and I mean no one, ever got a bug working with my production company. Now, I can't help what they catch outside of work, but I screen them regularly and make damn sure they're clean before they work for me again."

Jack was still fuming, "If I didn't know you ran a clean operation, Candice and I wouldn't be here. But, I'm a realist, Munch. The best laid plans of clever dwarves, and all that other shit. So, no more coke-heads...and I better not see any tracks on their arms, or I will bury you in a fucking hole no one will even find."

Munch thought Jack was bluffing about 'holes,' but one could never really tell with him. "Okay Jack, okay. Will you just chill? I was just trying to help the guy. Candice is getting a real reputation as an oral artist. Jesus, you should have seen what she did to Rich and Samuel on Monday. She was going down on both of them, putting their dicks together and blowing them both at the same..."

"All right, Munch, I don't need the details."

"Anyway, I thought putting her with Cord would do it for him. I was wrong."

"So the shoot today didn't go well."

"Once Cord got it up, it went fine, which brings me to the second order of business. How did things go in Washington?"

Jack knew this was Munch's roundabout way of asking when he can start using Brittany's footage, and answers, curtly, "Monday."

"That soon? You sure?"

"If it doesn't happen by then, it ain't happening. Either way, after Monday use anything you have of her."

Slapping his desk, Munch exclaimed, "That's what I'm talking about. You're a good man, Jack. Even though you're a fucking hard case, you are my huckleberry. You can't believe the gold mine I'm sitting on with her."

Jack let his words roll around in his head for a moment. He still couldn't figure her, or 'it.' out, and asked, "I don't get it. How is this forty-something redhead strippingeveryone's gears? Not just me, I mean everyone! Yeah, she's gorgeous with those iridescent green eyes and those pouty lips, not to mention that great ass and better tits. Then there's that sly, but shy, comely look she sometimes gives you. You know the one, when she tilts her head to the side and does that thing with her eyes and mouth, and you're not sure whether she's going to kiss you or kick you in the balls. I mean, she's doing it for me...but everyone? Munch, I've seen the looks on the other guys on the set when they're watching her. To a man, they're enthralled with hard-ons you could break rocks on. How is that possible?"

Munch never heard Jack so emotional about a woman. He smiled to himself seeing the 'big guy' so vulnerable for a change, and then answered, "Quit trying to make sense of it. You said it yourself, 'She's doingit for me.' Just accept the fact that she's got 'it' and 'It' affects a whole bunch of guys." Pausing, he repeated himself, slowly, for emphasis, "Jackie boy. She's. Got.It!"

********

After his brief talk with Munch, it took Jack a few minutes to find Brittany. She was sitting on one of the couches with two other women, whom Jack guessed were Magdalene and Nika that Kim mentioned.

When she saw Jack approaching, Brittany bounded off the couch and ran toward him, and with her breasts swaying, seductively, with every step.

He can't help getting hard—again—as she hugs him tightly. He doesn't bother hiding it anymore. It's happening so often.

Pressing her stomach against his groin as she hugs him, she felt his large, hard bulge, and gasped, "Someone sure missed me."

"You have no idea. Ready to go?"

Taking him by the hand, she pulled him toward the couch, saying, "Not just yet. I want you to meet some people." Standing in front of the two women, Brittany makes the introductions, "Jack, this is Magdalene and Nika. I worked with Magdalene on Monday, and I'll be working with both of them on Friday. Magdalene's been a real big help to me on the set."

With their eyes starting out at crotch level, they can't help but notice Jack's budge. Brittany saw the looks they were giving him. Stepping in front of Jack, she said with a hint of jealousy, "Now ladies, tongues in and hands off."

Nika and Magdalene erupt in laughter having been caught peeking, while Magdalene added a saucy tease, "Now I know why you're wearing that t-shirt."

Surprisingly, Brittany blushed at the compliment. Jack was also embarrassed, and said, apologetically, "Sorry for the display, ladies. I'm usually not this kind of an exhibitionist, but lately, it's had a mind of its own."

"As do most men's," Nika quipped, tongue-in-cheek.

Smiling knowingly at Nika, Brittany says to Jack, "Nika, Kim, and I thought it would be fun if we got together for drinks later."

"I know, Kim told me already."

"Why that sneak. I wanted to tell you myself. Do you mind?"

Her question stumped him, and Jack stared blankly back at her.

It's not that the question, or the answer, rather, that was indelicate. Jack's confusion is born more along the lines: why bother asking the question in the first place? It would be like asking a dying man if he wouldn't mind another twenty years of life, and expecting an answer other than, 'Fuck no, I don't mind!'

He continues staring, first at Brittany, than over at Nika, trying to come up with something witty to say.

Nika stared back at him. Her lips curl into a sexy, half smile as she raised a taunting eyebrow.

At a loss for words, Jack just rolled his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

All three women burst out in laughter.

Leaning in to kiss Magdalene goodbye on the cheek, Brittany asked, "Sure you don't want to party with us?"

"Thanks baby, but I'm heading home. I'm beat. Besides, it's getting close to my daughter's bedtime."

"Turning toward Nika, Brittany slipped an arm around her waist, and asked, "Ready? I think Jack and I are going to leave."

"You go ahead, doll. I need to stay a little longer and talk over some things with Munch. That is, if I can find the sneaky dwarf. I'll follow Kim when she's ready to go."

********

Jack and Brittany didn't say much on the drive over to their usual rendezvous. Once they rented the same room they always use, Brittany decided to take a quick shower.

Afterwards, wrapped in a towel, she sat on the bed opposite Jack, casually combing her hair. She finally asked, "Anything you want to tell me?"

Jack knew what her question is in reference to, and said, "Sorry about what happened earlier. I had too much to drink, and he was being a dick."

Brittany looks at him thoughtfully, before saying, "I've said it before, but I'll say it again, if you're going to have a problem with what I'm doing, then just say so, and I'll stop."

"I'm working through it," Jack said, adamantly.

"How, by strangling every guy I do a scene with?"

Jack couldn't keep from laughing, and then joked, "Well, not everyone. Just Cord and maybe a few others you don't know about. You should be happy, Rich and Samuel got through the party without an incident." When he saw her laughing, he asked, "You want to tell me about flashing your jugs for the cameras?"

She answered, defensively, "You told me, 'looky no touchy,' so I let them look. The horny little dicks kept pushing hundred dollar bills into my pockets. What was I supposed to do?"

"I mention it as a reminder of how dangerous things are getting. I just hope Santos doesn't visit 'Chicks will Big Tits' websites, because you know the first thing those 'horny little dicks' with the cameras are going to do is post your pics all over the Internet."

"Sorry."

"Yeah, sorry," Jack mocked, and then said under his breath, "It will be a miracle if things don't blow up in my face before I have a chance to implement this plan."

There was that cryptic reference to the 'plan,' again. Brittany asked, earnestly, "Could you just tell me what you're thinking of doing?"

"Not now. Kim and Nika will be here soon, and I don't want to discuss it in front of them. Besides, I need a clearer head. The scotch I had is still flowing upstream through my anger and embarrassment, and right into my head."

About fifteen minutes later, they heard a knock at the door. Brittany answered it, still wrapped in a towel.

When Kim and Nika enter, Kim commented with a giggle, "Looks like someone's ready to go." Setting a bottle of single malt scotch on the table next to Jack, she said, "Thought I'd pick up a bottle of your favorite. Just in case. I remember a wise man once told me, 'Liquor is quicker.'"

Jack responded with a laugh, "Somehow, I don't think we'll need it tonight," as he got some glasses.

Jack heard Nika remark, "Ooh, nice king-sized bed. Looks like plenty of room for romping. Oh, Candice, doll, would you mind if I took a quick shower? After glad-handing the 'droolers' all evening, I'd like to wash up.

"Oh, me too," Kim pipes in. "Let's save some time and double up."

Unabashedly, Brittany removed her towel and handed it to Kim, saying, "You're going to need this. We're short of towels. I'll just play with my man while you girls wash."

Brittany curled up into Jack's lap, snuggling against his chest.

As Jack poured them a drink, she couldn't help but comment, "Now, not too much for you. I don't want you choking the guests."

"Yes, dear," he answered with a smile. Hearing Kim and Nika laughing in the shower, Jack added, "You're beginning to scare me a little."

"How's that?"

"Three against one, you're full of confidence in my abilities."

Brittany said, laughingly, "I tried to make it four against one, but Magdalene had other plans."

"Well, I wish I had the same assurance in myself as you do."

"There's something you don't know. This is really going to be a two against two. I plan to match your alpha-guy with my alpha-girl. Let's see how many times we can make the porn queens scream and squirt."

"Since when did you become an alpha-girl?"

"I guess you're rubbing off on me. Munch has been pushing this Dominatrix thing at Kim's insistence. I figure I'll give them what they want."

Jack pushed a lock of hair off her forehead. "I'm still amazed at how easily you've adapted to this...lifestyle."

She shrugged her shoulders, and sat quietly for a while, staring at the floor. Finally, she responded after much contemplation, "You once told me that this shouldn't be fun for me. It is, though, all of it. I can't help feeling exhilarated. I don't understand these changes that are going on in me, but I'm accepting them, and more than that, I want to accept them." Pausing a moment to look up into his sanguine eyes, she finished her thought, "Now that I'm making good money and things look good for the near future, I think it's time I cut the asshole loose. I'm filing for divorce."

"How soon?"

"I'm seeing a lawyer tomorrow."

"Hold off on that."

"Why? Hasn't this been the plan all along?"

Jack looked at her thoughtfully. Mulling over everything she had just said, he responded, "Plans change. Sometimes...so do our natures."

"What do you mean?"

"Just hold off on the lawyer for now."

"Okay, but what do you mean by, 'Sometimes, so do our natures?'"

Jack debated a long time if he should tell her, but staring into her trusting, green eyes, he decided he was all in, "That an uptight, suburban housewife, forced into circumstances beyond her control, could easily accept the changes that are happening within her." As she turned her eyes away from his steely gaze in embarrassment, Jack concludes, "More importantly, that a full-time P.I. and part-time blackmailer, one who could never stand sharing his women, suddenly finds sharing acceptable, just as long as that uptight, suburban housewife keeps looking at him the way she's doing."

She threw her parted lips onto his. Their tongues dance wildly within and between their mouths, filling them with the same passion from the other night. Brittany's hand crept down his body, and she loudly gasped when she found for what she was searching.

It surprised her, the excitement she still experienced when she felt his hard member. As if she was always feeling it for the first time. Moreover, it surprised her further still how Jack, the man, regardless of that other object that excites her so, can so easily invoke such raw passions of lust in her after so many months with just a small, sly smile.

"I can't wait," she panted, "Fuck me!"

Kissing her forehead, he teased, "All good things to those who wait."

Moaning in disappointment, she resigned herself to wait, and continued kissing him deeply.

When they heard the shower stop, Brittany said, "Sounds like it's almost show time." Scampering to the bathroom and making her tits bounce wildly, and Jack's cock even harder, she said over her shoulder, "Don't move."

Jack listened to more laughter coming from the bathroom, and wondered how jaded porn stars could still sound like excited schoolgirls about sex. Then again, maybe that's why they're in porn to begin with. Sex has always held them with schoolgirl fascination and enthusiasm. Whatever the reason, it's a mystery Jack is happy not to solve.

The bathroom door creaked open, signaling that Brittany's 'show' is about to begin.

Naked and beautiful, they slowly entered the main room. Then they stood in a line, side-by-side, staring back at Jack from the other side of the bed.

Nika was flanked by Brittany and Kim, her coffee and cream complexion contrasting vividly with the smooth, milky tones of the other two ladies. Given Nika's height, Brittany's head barely tops Nika's breasts as they stand alongside each other. Seeing that visual, Jack wishes Brittany would take that breast lovingly in her mouth.

The two women turned Nika sideways so that she faced Brittany. Slowly, they lowered themselves onto their knees, kissing and licking Nika's body as they descended. Once on their knees, both pressed their faces into Nika's sex, Brittany wildly sucking Nika's vulva, and Kim, equally as fervent, tonging her deep between her buttocks.

It's a stunningly erotic display, the Nubian princess serviced by her white lilies, and obviously planned by the three women for Jack's benefit.

Nika widens her stance as her knees became wobbly, and then she rocks her hips forward and back, alternately pushing herself firmly into each of her servants' face.

Nika's legs continue to weaken. She tried to squat lower and maintain her balance, but Brittany pushed her arms up and into her stomach, forcing her to stay standing.

Grunting loudly and lustfully, Nika slammed an arm into the wall in order to stave off the climax that was encroaching too quickly.

Kim grabbed Nika's hips and buried her face even tighter between her ass cheeks.

Bringing an arm off Nika's abdomen, Brittany pushed three fingers deep into her dripping pussy while she continued to suck hard at her clit.

Uttering a loud, "Oh, you bitches," Nika slammed the wall repeatedly with her arm, as her two servants continued to press their faces hard into her groin. Pushing into her so hard, in fact, Nika goes up on tiptoes, appearing to Jack as if Kim and Brittany were actually lifting her off the floor with their faces.

"Jesus, you bitches!" Nika yelled again, and she clamped a hand to each of their heads. Now with support and leverage, she pulled them tight against her while rolling her hips.

"Tongue my holes, bitches. Tongue my fucking holes," Nika loudly exclaimed, as she smeared herself against their faces. "Jesus, finger me...finger me," she yelled.

As Brittany continued working her fingers in Nika's pussy, Kim spit on two of hers and slid them easily into Nika's anus.

Both feverishly worked their fingers, sliding and nudging past and against each other within their respective holes, as Brittany continued to work Nika's clit with a devilish tongue.

When her sublime moment arrived, Nika silently wrapped her arms fully about her chest, like a mummy encased in her sarcophagus, and violently shook.

A quiet pall descended across the room. All Jack could hear were the soft sloshing sounds of Brittany's fingers working deeply in Nika's pussy, and the soft splats of Nika's ejaculate as it runs down Brittany's fingers to fall onto the carpet.

Before Nika stopped quivering, Kim and Brittany quickly pulled her onto the bed and on her back. Holding her legs open, they teased at her saturated pussy with their fingers, while Brittany said to Jack, "She's ready, baby. Fuck her brains out. It's what she's always wanted you to do."

Not bothering to remove his clothes, he pulled his rock hard cock through the opening of his pants, and ignoring the metal teeth of the zipper nipping at his thick shaft, he knelt between Nika's legs. Brittany held his cock for him, and pointed it directly at Nika's saturated opening as Jack clasped his large hands onto her hips. Using his thighs as a ramp, he slid her ass up onto his legs, and plunged his cock all the way inside of her.