Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nika gasped in pleasure as Jack leaned forward, forcing his member hard against her slick walls.

With her ass up and tight against him, Jack thrust into her with short, slow strokes.

Already in an over-exited state due to Kim and Brittany's oral endeavors, Nika just stares up into Jack's face with her eyes going wide as she felt another climax fast approaching.

"Fuck me hard!" she urged.

Jack only continues with his slow, yet hard, pace.

"Fuck me," she pleaded again, "Fuck me. Yes, fuck me! Fuck me...Jesus, Jack...Fuck my pussy!"

Brittany and Kim each latched their mouths onto her breasts, while they teased and pinched her hardened, pebble-like clit with their fingers.

Nika's eyes went wide, again, but just for a moment. They slowly close, thereafter, as she continued to climax through Jack's easy pace.

Jack felt her warm fluid bathing his cock, flowing rapidly around him and soaking into his pants. Still, he continued his slow, hard pumping.

Finding strength from somewhere deep within, Nika lifted her back. Propping herself up on her elbows so that she could watch Jack's thick cock sliding into her, she added a small hip thrust of her own to match Jack's. Before long, her head lolled backward with her mouth frozen open in a silent cry of ecstasy as another climax approached. Her body continued to shudder as warm fluid continued seeping out of her, drenching the bed coverings below.

Nika's orgasms went on much longer than anyone felt humanly possible; but eventually, she touched Brittany and Kim's still teasing fingers as a signal for the two women to stop.

Nika laid flat, panting, and momentarily exhausted.

When Jack pulled out of her, Brittany saw his cock shiny slick and oh, so hard. Imbued with the same lust from before, at seeing another pleasured woman's arousal and ejaculate dripping from his member, she begged him with her eyes to let her clean him.

Cupping the back of her head, Jack pulled her closer, sliding his cock deep into her waiting mouth. She voraciously sucked on him, thoroughly cleaning Nika's leavings from his member. Reaching in to pull his balls out of his pants, she sucked and tongued his heavy orbs while begging, "I want you to come in my mouth."

"Not yet," he responded huskily, "Continue playing with your friend. I like it when my bitches play with each other."

Jack took a moment to remove his clothes, and watched Brittany and Kim as they move up Nika's body with their mouths. As they neared her face with their tender lips, Nika returned their soft, Sapphic kisses with those of her own, kissing each, in turn, deeply and passionately.

When Kim and Brittany lay their heads next to hers, Nika asked, breathlessly, "Okay, now where can I get one of those t-shirts?"

All three of them laughed, and none more than Nika as she covered her face in apparent, little girl embarrassment.

Ever tempted by a woman's musky-scented sex, Jack slid between Nika's legs, kissing hard at her hairless, outer labia. Never parting her folds, he spent a wonderful time gently nuzzling, kissing, and licking her arousal from her body. Nika's legs twitched continuously at his delicate touches.

After a while, Jack felt Brittany nibbling at his earlobe. She whispered, "One down, many more to go. Now lie back and let Kim have some fun."

As he lies back on the bed, Kim crawled over to him with an impish grin creasing her lips. This time she straddles his hips while facing him. Brittany holds his cock steady as she sits down, easily sliding him inside.

Bracing her hands against his shoulders, she renewed the 'Kimmy-roll' of her pelvis from the last time they fucked.

She closed her eyes to the intense rush at having him filling her again. Her hair draped haphazardly over and around her face. Through slightly parted lips, her breath came as continuous shallow pants, interrupted only when she whispered, "It's so fucking thick. It's so fucking hard."

Jack felt warm breath, and an even warmer tongue, caressing his balls. From the soft moans he heard coming from behind Kim, he could tell it was Nika. Spreading his legs wider, he gave her room to explore more fully.

Nika didn't hesitate, artfully pulling both his balls completely into her mouth. There was an added sensation for Jack as she rolled his balls around with her tongue, a wonderful tickle all about the base of his shaft caused by her nose nuzzling against his tool.

Kim's pelvic rolls became more exaggerated, sliding her pussy almost all the way up to his cockhead, before descending all the way to the base. Each time his cock emerged from Kim's opening, Nika shifted her oral attentions, lavishing numerous sucking kisses and licks to his shaft with wet lips and tongue, all while continuing to pull and massage his balls with gentle fingers.

The sound of a sharp slap reverberated off the walls, followed by an abrupt yelp from Kim. Nika spanked Kim again, and commanded, "Spread those cheeks on that tight little ass of yours, Kimmy."

Kim halted her hip roll in order to bring her hands behind her.

With another hard clap, Nika covered Kim's hands with her own, and they both spread Kim's buttocks, together.

"Such a perky and pink, and oh, so, tight asshole you have," Nika said, enticingly, "It's perfect for what I want to do." Nika spit a large pearl right on target, and planted her face squarely between Kim's ass cheeks.

Jack felt the tingling sensations of Nika's chin rubbing against his shaft as her mouth and tongue worked fervently, pressed tightly against Kim's anus.

Nika's oral attentions didn't end at Kim's 'end.' She plies her wicked tongue everywhere, pushing Kim forward, and exposing much of Jack's cock in the process. Then, Nika proceeded to tongue, kiss, and suck everything within easy reach of her slutty mouth.

She performed this lewd circumnavigation of all their sweet parts, paying wonderful attention to Jack's balls and Kim's perineum, until all their exposed parts were slick with her saliva.

Spreading Kim's ass cheeks as wide as possible, Nika spit on her asshole, again, and said, "I'm getting that pink bud all slick and ready. Now back up and put Jack's thick cock back in your pussy like a good bitch."

Nika positioned two, well-lubed fingers right at Kim's opening, and as Kim shifted backwards, pushing Jack's cock deeper into her pussy, Nika's fingers easily slipped into Kim's ass, as well.

A long hiss of pleasure escaped Kim's lips as Nika pushed in her fingers down to the first knuckle.

Kim then performed a subtle hip shift that pushed Jack's cock and Nika's fingers all around their respective openings. The erotic feelings are intense as she arches her back to the mounting pleasure. Her arching pushes her breasts far forward, right into Jack's face.

Jack latched his mouth firmly onto her ripe melons, and sucks hard on each, in turn. Then gripping Kim's hips, he forced her groin further down and onto his cock and Nika's fingers.

Kim uttered a quiet, yet distinct, "Jesus Christ," as the intense, pleasurable shock of Jack's deep thrust nearly overwhelmed her.

Nika increased the pressure of her massaging fingers within Kim's ass, sliding them firmly in and out, to the chorus of Kim's repeated, loud refrains, "Oh, fuck yes! Finger fuck that tight hole, bitch!"

Jack felt Nika's fingers working against Kim's anal walls, and pressing them firmly against his cock as well. The unabashed, erotic look of a slut in heat bloomed across Kim's face. Jack bit down hard on her nipples, and felt the rapid flood of arousal coursing across his cock. Then, adding a little pelvic shift of his own, he pushed his cock hard against Nika's fingers.

Kim felt the rapid approach of climax. Looking around frantically for Brittany, Kim loudly exclaims, "Pixie Domme? Where's my pixie Domme?"

"I'm right here, sweetheart," Brittany cooed, running fingers through Kim's hair as she knelt beside her. She wore a strap-on dildo that stuck out lewdly, straight and long, alongside Kim's face. It was proportioned similar to Jack's member, but smaller by a third.

Kim panted, "Pixie Domme, I've been a very bad girl."

Still playing with Kim's hair, Brittany asked, "I can't believe that. How have you been a bad girl?"

"I let men do all sorts of naughty things to me, and I like it."

Brittany slapped Kim's buttocks, hard. The vibrations caused by the rough spank careened wildly against Nika's fingers, adding another level of bliss to the erotic feelings imparted into Kim. Brittany spanked her again, and said, "I can see that. Are you fucking my man again?"

"Yes, my pixie Domme."

"I didn't hear a thank you."

"Thank you, pixie Domme."

"And what are you going to do for my man for fucking your pussy so well as thanks?"

Kim opened her mouth, letting Brittany slide the strap-on inside.

Kim sucked on the offered dildo as if it were a flesh and blood phallus, slathering saliva on it until heavy strands of spit dripped off its end.

Brittany forced the dildo further into Kim's mouth, and then asked with teasing incredulity, "Youare a slutty, little bad girl, but do you think you can put all of my man's cock in your mouth, like you're doing now?"

With the dildo fully lodged inside her, all Kim could do was stare up at Brittany with a look that said:I don't know, but I'm going to have a hell of a fun time trying.

Grabbing a tuft of Kim's hair, Brittany pulled her head back and off the phallus, and asked, "Now, tell your pixie Domme where you wanther cock."

Hearing the dominating, overbearing tone in Brittany's voice, Kim closed her eyes as a large smile unfolded across her face. "That's what I wanted to hear. Fuck my ass like you own it."

Within moments, Brittany was behind Kim, and given Nika's slathering attentions to Kim's behind, she easily slid the dildo all the way into Kim's ass.

Jack felt the phallus sliding past his cock. Never having performed double-penetration on anyone until now, the feeling was odd for him, but also strangely erotic. Mostly because it was Brittany, the once retiring housewife, who was taking command of Kim's backdoor. His heightened eroticism was augmented by Brittany's domineering attitude. It was something he'd never seen, nor expected of her, as she completely went alpha-girl on Kim, owning and using her as one owns a pet.

Smiling up at Brittany, he quipped, "You weren't kidding about getting all alpha-girl on the ladies."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," she said, smiling mischievously.

Brittany wrapped her right arm around Kim's neck and locked her hand to the bicep of her left arm, which was resting on Kim's left shoulder. Then, she cupped the back of Kim's head with her left hand, essentially immobilizing her in an elaborate, horse-collar headlock. Pulling Kim's upper body up and back, Brittany began a long, slow pumping action, repeatedly pulling the strap-on almost all the way out of Kim's ass before sliding it fully inside.

Brittany commented above Kim's loud moans, "It's a little something one of the guys did to me the other day on the set, either Rich or Sam. I'm not sure which, but it was such a turn-on." Thinking she'd said too much to her man, she added, "I hope you don't mind me telling you that."

"Just as long as you know who'syour alpha-dog."

Closing her eyes and thinking about what her 'alpha-dog' is going to do to her later, she answered him, breathlessly, "I couldn't forget that." She added with another wink and a smile, "But just in case I might, I want you to ram your thick cock into me as a reminder, and keep ramming it in me until I forget everything else."

"Choke hold and all?"

Her eyes went wide with desire.

After Brittany set up a nice, easy butt-pumping rhythm, she slid her face forward, so that she was cheek to cheek with Kim. Then, she asked softly, close to Kim's ear, "Who owns your tight ass?"

Between loud moans of pleasure, Kim responded disjointedly, "You...o-own my...a-ass. Every b-bit...of i-it."

Brittany continued with her full, back and forth slide, but increased her tempo, and asked, "You love my cock pumping into your ass, don't you?"

Kim abruptly shouted, "Fuck," as she clutched at and massaged her tits, adding another layer of erotic texture to her growing arousal.

"You didn't answer me. You love my cock in your tight ass, don't you?"

"I-I love it a-and you, my pixie Domme. F-Fuck me harder!"

Brittany kissed her cheek and complied, increasing her pumping action until the soft slaps of her thighs against Kim's behind begin to drown out the sounds of Kim's loud moaning.

Throughout the interplay between the two women, Jack lay quiet and static, enjoying the spectacle of meek little Brittany Medina owning a porn queen's ass.

Nika, previously having removed herself from the action to watch the others, said softly, close to Jack's ear, "Why you naughty man. You're holding back, aren't you?"

Jack kissed her before answering, "Just a little. I want to wait a bit and let Candice run wild for a while. That way I get to save myself."

"You are a naughty man. Saving yourself for me, perhaps?"

"You know..."

Nika doesn't let him finish as she kisses him hard.

She had plans on straddling Jack's head and let him work her over with his mouth, when Kim makes another loud plea, "Jack, please fuck my pussy. Fuck it! Fuck it! Pixie Domme's got me so close."

Kissing Nika, he said, "So much for taking things easy. Duty calls."

Nika foregoes the tongue-lashing she desires from Jack, hiding her disappointment for the moment. Instead, she nuzzled up to him, laying her head down on his chest so that she had a ringside seat of his thick tool sliding in and out of Kim.

He began slowly, a soft shifting of his hips that pushed his cock in about halfway on each thrust.

Even though Jack is taking it easy, Nika saw that Brittany had taken it up several notches, as loud, narrowly spaced slaps are heard each time she thrust deeply into Kim's ass. Looking a little higher, she could see that Brittany still has Kim's head immobilized in the over-under headlock. The two women were still cheek to cheek, and every so often Brittany nuzzled her nose against Kim's ear, and whispered something no one but Kim could hear. Kim responded with a subtle headshake or nod, depending on the question.

Nika almost laughed at the facial contortions unfolding across Kim's face, ranging from wide-eyed amazement—or possibly derangement—to a vacant, heavy-lidded stare.

As she continued to watch Jack's slow, yet steady, pumping, a small trickle of clear fluid ran down Jack's cock, then another trickle, this one a little heavier, and then another, heavier still. It dawned on Nika that Kim was climaxing, but in a way unusual for her friend.

Not hiding her astonishment, Nika said, "Holy fuck, girl, you usually wake the neighborhood when you come. Since when did you become such a quiet fuck?"

Kim just stared down at Nika, wide-eyed. Her lower lip quivered. Kim tried to speak, but was rendered voiceless as wave upon orgasmic wave quickly built up and crashed over her, sucking the air from her lungs.

Feeling the quick trickle of Kim's fluids, Jack began pounding up into her at an increasing rate.

Kim's quivering lip soon became a stammer, then a squeal, ending in full-throated shrieking.

Nika laughed, as she said over Kim's deafening cries, "Now that's the Kimmy I know and love. I knew you couldn't stay a quiet fuck for long."

Kim wanted to—or it should be said, her body wanted to—collapse forward onto Jack; however, Brittany continued to clutch her firmly about the head, preventing her.

Brittany changed her thrusting tempo, adding a pièce de résistance to Kim's climaxes. Using Kim's shoulders and head as leverage for her arms, she forced herself into Kim, thrusting the strap-on hard into Kim's ass each time.

Each time she slammed the dildo home, Brittany reminded Kim, "Your ass is mine, now; totally mine." Kim's only answer was another, ear-piercing shriek, followed by a torrent of fluid gushing out of her.

When the shrieking finally stopped, Brittany released Kim's head, allowing her to slump sideways, off Jack, and onto the bed.

Kim wasn't the only one left breathless, as Brittany panted, red-faced from the exertion of pounding into Kim. She bent over to kiss the top of Jack's cock, which stood quivering in the air having been released from Kim, and said, "That was quite a work out. A couple more humps like that and I'll really get the thighs and abs toned."

Before she can sink her lips fully onto Jack's cock, Nika spanked her on the ass, and said, "My turn girl. Let me clean your man while you get me ready."

"Give me a minute. His cock isn't the only thing that needs cleaning," Brittany answered, as she took the strap-on to the bathroom sink.

Nika licked and sucked Jack's cock clean of all Kim's arousal before doing the same to his testicles. As she pulled one then the other of his balls in her mouth to tongue them clean, she felt a rough spank to her ass.

Brittany was back from cleaning the dildo, and while holding a bottle of lube, said to Nika, "Get that fine ass in the air, baby, so pixie Domme can get it worked in."

Smiling and winking at Jack, Brittany works a couple of well-lubed fingers into Nika's asshole, and asked him, "Ready for round two, my alpha man?"

Jack just winked back as a response.

In between long, slow licks and sucks, Nika broke in, "Let's do this the other way around. I want to feel Jack's thick cock sliding in where the sun don't shine."

Brittany sweetly kissed Nika's buttocks, and says, "I like your style, baby, but I better work more than two fingers in, or you're going to be hurting."

After Brittany worked four fingers in, Jack leaned his back against the headboard, coming to a sitting position. Pulling Nika up and toward him, he said, "Reverse cowgirl, baby. Turn 'round and settle that sweet ass onto my stick."

Straddling Jack's hips and positioning her ass directly above Jack's cock, Nika commented, laughingly, "Yippie-ki-yah. This cowgirl sure loves all you hung cowboys."

Even with the four-finger work-up, it was a tight fit to start. Nika's enthusiasm for hung cowboys deflated a bit as she struggled working Jack's cock into her behind. "Maybe I bit off more than my ass can chew," she commented with a sarcastic laugh, and after a long while of struggle.

"Take your time, sweetheart, and let Candice squirt some more lube on my cock. You'll get it in, eventually."

"Yeah? And how many pieces is my ass going to be in when I do?"

Jack commented, laughingly, "I thought all you porn queens can take any sized cock in any hole. Just with a snap of the fingers. What gives?"

"I may be a porn queen, but I usually don't do anal. Munch has to pay extra if he wants me to, and he hates that."

"Wow, breaking personal etiquette just so you can take ol' Jack up the ass. I must be special."

Nika grunted out a laugh, and answered sarcastically, "Maybe, or maybe I'm just stupid."

Brittany broke in, "Nika, baby, just pull him out for a second so that I can can grease him up...there, that's a good bitch. Now try it."

After slathering Jack's cock with a thick coating of the viscous fluid, Brittany rested her head on Jack's thigh so she could better watch Nika's continual, slow descent onto Jack's pole.

Even with the extra lube, it still took some time, but millimeter by millimeter, Jack's cock disappeared from view. Except for the time she saw Jack's cock sliding into her own behind, Brittany had never seen anything as erotic as his thick tool slowly spread Nika's buttocks in the extreme on its dark, pleasure-inducing journey inside. It took all of her control not to touch her own pussy out of sexual excitement, and inadvertently bring herself off before she wanted. She touched Nika's vulva, instead, feeling nothing but a warm saturation, reminiscent of a sponge steeping in a warm bath.