Caught in the Crossfire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Once Nika's bottom touched bottom, sitting directly on Jack's thighs, Brittany says, breathlessly, "Let me see you fucking my man. Pull him out, again, so that I can see him sliding deep into that tight ass of yours."

"You mean like this," Nika answers. Shifting onto her feet and into a catcher's squat, she leans into Jack while reaching around and wrapping her arms around his neck for leverage. Then, she slid her ass along his pole in long, using slow, exaggerated thrusts of her hips.

"Oh yeah, fuck that big cock," Brittany sighed. Touching Nika's pussy again, several small beads of arousal fell from her opening and onto Jack's cock. They join, forming one large pearl of fluid, before slowly trickling down his shaft and onto his balls.

Overcome with lust, Brittany latched her mouth onto Nika's pussy, and swirled her tongue about her hole. Nika closed her eyes at the mounting ecstasy, and as Brittany crawls her swirling tongue ever closer to her unsheathed clit, Nika feels the sudden onset of climax.

Grabbing Brittany's head, Nika pulled the redhead off her pussy and up to her face. Kissing her sweetly while licking her own arousal from Brittany's lips and chin, she said, "Too quick, baby, much too quick. I don't want to come before I feel you and your man fucking me."

Releasing Brittany's head, Nika leaned back harder into Jack, as he wraps his powerful arms tightly around her breasts. Bringing his knees up and locking them in front of, and against, her thighs, he spreads her legs open as wide as he can, giving Brittany an easy target.

Nika moaned, "See how your man lays me open. Give it to me! Fuck me good, little pixie. Stick your cock in my pussy and fuck me good."

Brittany paused a moment, teasingly rimming Nika's hole with the end of the dildo, before pushing it into her pussy. Then, wrapping her arms around Nika and Jack as best she could, she pulled herself tightly against Nika.

They stayed like that, pressed tightly together. Nika immobile, sandwiched between Jack and Brittany like a leaf pressed between the pages of a book. The two woman sweetly kissed, and are joined by Jack, who adds a rough, masculine fuel to their more gentle, Sapphic fire. Their passions continued climbing as their mouths enthusiastically slip from one to another, without pattern or purpose, and in total chaos. It isn't until Nika pleads a soft, breathless, "Fuck me," that Brittany and Jack both begin a slow, subtle thrusting.

With their heads always in contact, as if bowed in some lascivious prayer, Brittany and Jack continued the soft, almost imperceptible shuffling of their hips.

As such, Nika's climb to bliss is slow, glacially slow, agonizingly slow, and almost as imperceptible as the subtle thrusting of the phalluses deep within her. Like the torture of small, yet constant, drips of water to one's head, the minuscule increasing ratchets of arousal without hope for a quick release, are slowly driving the young woman insane.

Brittany whispers close to her ear, bringing a soft verbal torture to augment the physical. "You like me fucking your pussy like a man?"

"F-Fuck m-me h-h-harder, b-baby!"

"Hmm, I think not. I think your pussy wants it soft and sweet, gentle as a spring breeze."

"N-No p-please...h-hard..."

"No, no, no. Mustn't rush the pleasure. And baby, being snug and tight and so close to you like I am, I can stay like this for hours."

Nika continued to plead, "N-No! F-Fuck me h-hard."

"Kiss me first. Soft and sweet like the first time."

Between shallow, stuttering breaths Nika gently kissed her. However, when they parted lips, Brittany smiled, and said, "For hours."

"N-N-No!"

Nika was beside herself in sexual torment, and resorted to repeatedly slapping or grabbing Brittany's ass roughly, in an attempt to pull Brittany and the dildo into her, faster and deeper. However, Brittany maintained her slow, subtle pumping.

When Nika's hands finally quieted and her breathing came as loud, forced whimpers, Jack lightly touched her over-ripened button.

Nika screamed abruptly and for only one time, as she finally found release.

Her body drained of strength, Nika rested against Jack, panting heavily. A large pool of ejaculate grew, seeping outward into the sheets below her groin. Feeling the encroaching wet spot, she smiled, and commented, listlessly, "I certainly made a mess."

Having spent the whole time watching Nika in wonderful torment, Kim kissed her cheek, and said, "I think we both did, and it's time Candice makes her own mess, as well. Here, pixie Domme, let me wear the strap..."

Grabbing Kim around the waist, then pulling her tight against him, Jack sais, "Before that, I think it's time you explore the wonders of my cock sliding where the sun don't shine. First, though, get a washcloth and some soap, and clean my cock." Seeing the odd look Brittany gave him, he commented, "I thought you wanted to see how many times we can make the porn queens scream and squirt."

"You said that?" Nika asked, with a hint of incredulity.

Brittany responded, slightly embarrassed, "Well, I may have been bragging a bit." Then to Jack, she said, "You know, I was only joking."

Jack pulled Brittany close, "You sounded serious to me."

She kissed him back passionately, while stroking his burgeoning erection, "Well, you better save something for me. I don't want him going limp when it's finally my turn."

Jack just smiled a response.

Unknown to Brittany, Jack viewed this night with her as their last unconstrained, fearless, anxiety-free night together; or, for want of a better analogy, a night of last rites and a last meal for the condemned. As such, he would make sure to save himself, as best he could, until the very end.

He wanted to forestall the inevitable—the worry and the angst—as far into the night as possible, because, come morning, a heavy pall of unresolved apprehension would dampen their moods until Jack's plan comes to fruition. Worse, the anxiety will not end even when the plan was implemented. Jack understood, all too well, that if the plan failed, there will not be a mountain high enough, a hole deep enough, nor a planet far enough away to hide on and escape Santos' retribution.

********

They got the 'porn queens' off a couple of more times, each. Brittany was near exhausted, given that Jack allowed her to do most of the work with the strap-on. Now that it was finally Brittany's turn, Jack was anything but limp.

Having slipped out from between Brittany and Jack for a third and last time, Nika ended up on her back in the middle of the bed.

Seeing a golden opportunity laid out before him, Jack said to Brittany in a commanding tone, "Take that damn dildo off. It's served its purpose. Now, get into a little sixty-nine action with Nika. Kim, I want you in on this too...that's right, just snuggle that sweet pussy of yours up against Nika's. Nice!" Then, spanking Brittany on the ass, he ordered, "I want to hear the two porn queens get off again before I tap your ass."

"What? Again? And at the same time?"

Jack responded with a mocking tone, "Yes, again, and at the same time. You called it before, porn queens squirt and scream. So, start eating pussy."

Leaning back onto her elbows and with her legs spread wide, Kim pushed her groin fully into Nika's, and then said, "You heard the man, pixie Domme. Eat me!"

Brittany planted her mouth fully between the two women while sliding her tongue over their clits.

Jack watched with amusement, as Brittany's jaws worked feverishly. With her nose pressed deep into Kim's mons, she tried to ply tongue to cunt as best she could from her awkward position.

Contrary to what he said, Jack had no intention of waiting for the two actors to get off again. He'd wait long enough for Brittany to jump through this last hoop of obligation, before giving her what she needed.

All he could hear were Brittany's short, sharp breaths and soft lapping sounds as she burrowed her tongue deeper between their groins. To aid their friend in her task, as well as exact a small humiliating tease, both Kim and Nika shifted their pussies against each other and along Brittany's burrowing tongue. The sloshing sounds made by their saturated pussies as they slid against each other filled the room, and made Jack's cock harder.

Sexually inflamed anew by Brittany's deft tongue, Nika roughly grabbed her buttocks and buried her own face full into Brittany's groin. Nika's tongue slid effortlessly between Brittany's clit and opening, as she applies a little pressure to Brittany's anus with the tip of a moistened finger.

Brittany's legs quivered from Nika's attentions. Her moans became loud and incessant as she continued to work her own magic on, and between, the porn queens.

"Careful, Nika," Jack cautioned her, "I don't want emerald-eyes coming just yet. Stay away from her clit. Just tongue her hole and get it nice and juicy for me."

Nika did as told, rimming Brittany's hole until it glistened from a thick coating of saliva and arousal. Occasionally, her tongue would dart higher, quickly flicking and lapping it across Brittany's perineum until her whole groin, from front door to back door, had an iridescent sheen of moisture.

No longer just quivering, Brittany's thighs and legs were trembling in pleasure.

Sensing she wouldn't last much longer, Jack positioned himself right behind Brittany's ass, straddling Nika's head.

Looking up, Nika saw Jack's massive tool, hard and thick, pulsating a scant inch from Brittany's opening. His balls hung down, heavy and enticing, just above her face. Seeing such eroticism at a glance, she sighed, then commented, "So, this is what heaven looks like. Jack, you bad boy, stay right where you are and let me help."

Holding Jack's cock by the base, Nika ran the tip of his dome through the moist groove between Brittany's swollen labia. Taking a moment to slick up his stick by rimming her hole with the cockhead, she playfully slapped his cock all around her clit. Seeing Brittany's hardened clit spring out fully from its hood, she said, teasingly, "Candice, doll, look what I got for you. Do you want it?"

Brittany answered with a frustrated laugh, "God, yes!"

"Where do you want it?"

She blurted, "In my pussy! Put it in my pussy!"

"Say please."

"Fucking please with whipped cream and a cherry on top, put it in my pussy!" However, just as Nika rimmed Brittany's hole with Jack's cock, lining it up for the plunge, Brittany suddenly added, "Baby, like the first time!"

Amused, Jack asked, "What first time?"

"Fuck me like the first time you fucked my twat. Fuck me like that, please!"

Jack had to think deep about what he did, but then remembered. "Okay, emerald-eyes. I'll try, but I don't have a lot of room to maneuver."

As Jack slid his cock into Brittany's pussy, he shifts his torso lower and almost sits on Nika's face.

It wasn't quite the exaggerated position he was in before, but it was enough. Brittany loudly moaned with approval while throwing her ass back into him.

When he lowered himself into the new position, his balls ended up resting sensuously across the bridge of Nika's nose. Temptation being too strong for her, she tipped her head back, opened her mouth, and drops Jack's testicles into her. As she tongues and sucks on them enthusiastically, Brittany continually threw her hips back onto Jack's stationary rod.

Jack's strong hands gripped Brittany by the hips, as he added his own strength to the mix, pulling and pushing her roughly along this thick cock.

Brittany gave up trying to service the two porn queens. All she could do was loudly moan and pant for air as the upwelling of euphoria closed around her lower torso like a warm blanket. Each time Jack pulled her ass back into his thighs, Nika's chin hit her clit, sending sharp jolts of bliss shooting from her pussy and through her body as an electric charge.

They all reached a fevered pitch. Jack increased the force and strength of his arms as he slammed Brittany back against his legs. Nika flick her tongue across Brittany's hard pebble. Within moments, Brittany's body shook violently as she found release.

She buried her face deep between their legs as she quaked. Although the sound was muffled by the ladies' thighs, Jack heard a long protracted wail as he continued thrusting into her. Just as her wailing began to die down, Jack grabbed her about the waist, flipped her over onto her back, and plunged his cock fully into her pussy.

He threw himself into her, hard and repeatedly. Her climax continued as she gave him the same, wide-eyed look as she had the first time he fucked her this way. The same look Nika had given him. The look of abject bliss mixed with awe as wave upon climatic wave crashed over and through her.

All Brittany could do was gasp for air—gasping for air while looking into his sanguine eyes, hoping beyond hope that this will never end—as each climax built, crashed, and then receded

Seeing that look in her eyes, the longing look of love and lust for him alone, Jack couldn't hold off any longer.

Seeing his characteristic, 'I'm going to come,' look pass across his face, Brittany wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him tight against her. Then, reaching up, she pulled his head down to her face. She kissed him hard, and pleaded, "Come inside me, baby. I want to feel you coming inside me."

Although she really couldn't feel his powerful ejaculation, she did watch it unfold, as his eyes closed and the muscles in his face relaxed. "Ooh, that's it, baby. Give it to me, and keep it coming. Fill up my hot twat with all your thick cum."

Brittany wasn't quite done as Jack finally pulls out of her. Shifting quickly into pixie Domme mode, she commanded Nika and Kim to lie with their heads together. Staring down into their smoky, dream-like eyes, a little smirk creased her lips. Only a pixie Domme can exude such a smile, as she squatted over them with her cum-filled pussy right over their mouths. As Jack's semen flowed out of her and onto their flushed faces, she commanded, "Clean me good, bitches."

********

Shortly after Kim and Nika left, Jack noticed the bottle of booze was still on the table. Brittany lay quietly next to him, deep into her own thoughts and playing with his chest hair, when he said, "Kim forgot her scotch. Care for a glass?"

She responded after mulling it over for a moment, "I'll just have some of yours."

Pouring a generous amount, Jack took a long pull from the glass before handing it to Brittany.

Looking at it for a moment, she remembered how the scotch got in the room and everything that happened leading up to this moment. Taking a small sip, she said, "Well that was fun."

The night of last rites and last meals is over.

Jack could no longer hold it back, and felt the heavy burden of his pending decision descend onto his spirit. He smiled at her, though, belying his growing anxiousness, and said, "Hopefully it's not the last time."

Although she saw his smile, the tone of finality in his voice set off an alarm in her head. Bolting upright, she asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"I can't wait any longer. It's time." It was another of his cryptic statements, but this time she knew what he meant. Kissing her sweetly on the mouth, he continued, "I'm going to have to push his buttons hard, and I need your help to do it. Are you ready to hear the plan?"

Butterflies ran rampant in her stomach as she pondered his words and their intent. Taking a deep breath and another sip of scotch to get control over her runaway anxiety, she answered in an even tone, "Yes. What do you want me to do?"

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers