Caught in the Crosshairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack," Jessica said behind him.

"Play with me, honey," he told the other girl. She looked worried, and he leaned over and kissed her. "Don't worry, I'll have plenty enough left for you."

"No, Jack, you aren't wearing a condom," Jessica said. Then she said to Mandy, "Are you on the Pill?"

Mandy's eyes were rolled back in her head, she was moaning softly with every movement of Jack's hips. "Huhhhh?" she sighed.

"You're not on the Pill, right?" Jessica said.

"Umm...ohh...ummm...no..."

"Should you put on a condom?" Jessica asked the hit man. But it was too late. There was no way he was pulling out to put a layer of latex between himself and Mandy's silky sheath. He ignored Jessica and screwed Mandy with gusto, her tits jiggling like crazy. He lifted her knees and rested them on his hips and plowed away, that delicious sensation of getting closer, closer, closer to that final peak.

He looked at the young girl moaning beneath him. "This is very special," he panted. "This is the first time, you always remember the first time..." His penis erupted inside her, his semen flooded her pussy and Mandy's eyes opened wide. "Jack...Jack..." she gasped. He thrust his cock as deep inside her as possible and pumped her full of his seed.

When he finished, he slowly withdrew his penis from between her thighs, and lay down next to her. "That was wonderful," he said, taking her hand.

"Yes, it was." Her voice was mechanical, she was in some wonderful faraway place.

Jessica, however, was right there. "Mandy, you'd better go to the bathroom right now and, um, wash yourself. Right now." She took her friend by the wrist and hoisted Mandy out of bed. The hit man watched the two girls go off to the bathroom, and a few seconds later Jessica returned.

"You should've worn a condom," Jessica said, trying not to show her anger. "She doesn't take birth control pills, what if..."

"Shh..." the hit man soothed. "I'm sure everything will be fine. She's lucky she has such a good friend in you." He sat up, reached out a hand, and Jessica joined him on the bed. Five seconds later his tongue was invading her pussy once again, again bringing the leggy teen to a fever pitch. Mandy returned, kneeling by the bedside, like a little girl ready to say her prayers.

"Honey, bring me a condom," the hit man instructed Mandy, and she went to the table and returned with a blue foil square. "Tear it open," he said, and gave her instructions on how to slide it over his nearly-erect member. She unfurled it over his length, the smell of rubber and spermicide intruding on the potent human scents of their straining bodies, and the hit man penetrated his second woman of the evening.

Jessica was a screamer, a scratcher, a howler. "Oh, oh, OH! Fuck me, oh my God, fuck me!!" The hit man slammed himself in and out of her hole and she writhed like an eel. "Yes, yes, fuck me hard, baby, fuck me HARD!"

He pulled out, flipped Jessica on her stomach, and took her from behind. Her glistening curls spilled over her back as the hit man took her heart-shaped ass in his strong hands and speared her relentlessly. "UhhhHHH! OhhhhHHHH! UhhhhHHH!" she wheedled as the hit man thrust more and more forcefully. She buried her face in the pillows as she was screwed like she'd always wanted, but had up to now never enjoyed.

As the hit man pumped her saw Jessica's pink, puckered asshole and felt an electric thrill. He wanted it, he wanted to fuck her up the ass, to hurt her, for having spoiled Mandy's golden moment with fears of pregnancy. But he didn't think he was capable of that right now. His cock wasn't hard enough, though the mere thought of violating this pretty teenager in that way excited him terribly. He put his thumb over her sphincter and applied just a little bit of pressure and Jessica lowed like a cow. "What's that?" she moaned as his thumb burrowed a bit deeper. She arched her back and thrust her ass against him. "What are you DOING?"

"Oh, uhh, uhh, MMMM...," the hit man groaned, and he filled the reservoir tip of the condom with his semen. He kept thrusting as he looked at the tender asterix just above her pussy and he promised himself that, someday soon, he would enjoy that particular delight.

But that would have to come later, because they were done for the night. He removed the condom, wrapped it in Kleenex, and tossed it in the trash. Jessica went to the bathroom to freshen up, and Mandy took a turn as well. When she came out the hit man patted the bed and had her join them.

"This has been such an exciting night for me," he said. "I don't know how to thank you."

"No, thank you," Jessica said. "This has been the most incredible day of my life."

The hit man looked at Mandy. There were tears in her eyes. "I'll never forget this, I'll never forget you, ever, ever!" He took her in his arms and kissed her forehead until the shaking stopped.

"Please, stay with me tonight," he said. "I have to leave early in the morning, but I don't want you driving home so late. Stay here, let's go to sleep, and then after I leave you can sleep in as late as you want."

"Can we see you tomorrow?" Jessica asked.

"I hope so, I hope so. Maybe in the evening." He got up and turned off the light in the hallway to the bathroom. He came back to bed and snuggled between them. "Now let's get some rest. You two absolutely exhausted me."

For the first hour or so the two girls huddled close to the hit man, their arms crossed across his chest, but eventually their curled up on their own side of the bed and settled into comfortable sleeping positions. When they were both asleep, and Mandy gently snoring, the hit man slithered out under the covers at the foot of the bed. Sure that both girls still slumbered, he took their purses and went to the bathroom. He turned on the light but left the fan off. He quickly went through the two leather bags. His two lovers were named Jessica Ambrose and Amanda Keegan. He memorized the address on Jessica's driver's license, but he found the address for Mandy's condo on a credit card bill in her purse. It was for a Citibank Visa, her previous month's balance had been $2,836.17, and the bill had been paid in full. It seemed Mandy came from some money. Interesting.

Both girls had key rings, and when the hit man returned to the bedroom, setting the purses on the floor by the nightstand where he found them, he put their keys in a pocket of the shorts he wore to the baseball game. Then he went back to bed.

After so many disciplined years in the paras and in his own profession, the hit man could train his biological clock to wake him at any hour he wanted. His eyes snapped open at 7:45, and he gently nudged Mandy to the side and whispered, "Excuse me, darling."

Her blue eyes fluttered. "You're not going yet?" she said, alarmed.

"No," he said, kissing her forehead. "I'm going to get some coffee for us and the paper. I'll be back in twenty minutes. Go back to sleep." She obeyed, and closed her eyes immediately.

The hit man dressed quietly and took the elevator down to the lobby. No one paid him any mind as he walked outside and crossed the road. Before his first stop he examined his two collections of keys. The key to Jessica's dorm was stamped, "DO NOT COPY", so that was out, but the key to the Neon was on Jessica's ring, and that would be no problem. There were two keys on Mandy's ring that looked like they might be for her condo, so he would get those done. But his freshly deflowered friend drove a Volkswagon, and the keys for those cars are like little spring-loaded folding knives, you press a metal stud and the key pops out from inside the black plastic housing of the automatic door lock. So that was out. But still, a promising haul.

In the shopping center across the street was a small hardware store that, in its vain effort to survive in a world dominated by Home Depot and Lowe's, opened at 8 o'clock. The hit man walked in and handed the keys he wanted made to the man behind the counter. "I'll be back in ten minutes," he told the proprietor, and he walked over to the Mailboxes Etc store and pushed open the door. "Howdy, Dave!" he said to the man behind the counter.

"Hey, how ya doin'?" the pleasant, eager man behind the counter replied. He reached in a plastic tub and pulled out a white FedEx envelope. "Waiting for this, I guess?"

The hit man grinned. "You got it."

"Perfect timing, they just dropped it off five minutes ago. Didn't even get a chance to put it in your box." The hit man signed for his package, chatted pleasantly with Dave for a few more minutes, and then he took his leave. He tore open the envelope, put his new, stolen cell phone in his pocket, and shredded the envelope, tossing bits of it in four different trash cans. He went back to the hardware store, paid for and pocketed his new keys, then jogged to the only other store open at that hour, Starbucks. He bought three triple lattes and headed back to his hotel, and his two slumbering lovers.

He woke them with kisses and the smell of hot, strong coffee. They came awake like kittens, yawning, stretching, testing the air with their noses. He handed them coffee and, as the took their first cautious sips, he dropped their keys back in their purses.

"I have good news and bad news," he said. "While I was downstairs I called my office, and my early meeting was cancelled. That's the good news. The bad news is I'm going to be locked up all day today and probably most of the weekend. So we might not be able to get together for a few days."

"But, you'll call us, right?" Mandy asked, her eyes so innocent and trusting. "You're not going home yet, are you?"

"No, no," he soothed. "I'll be here another few weeks. But it might be a few days before I can see both of you. But I will see you again...that is, if you want to see me."

Of course they did, they protested. They both wanted him to make love to them again but the hit man said he didn't have enough time, or enough stamina. "You forget, I'm an old man!" he said, and Mandy's eyes took on a hungry look that amused the hit man. "There's nothing old about you," she said, and the hit man knew he could make this girl eat out of his hand, a fact that could prove very useful in the future.

"I have to ask you not to call me here, or ask for me at the front desk," he told them. "Several of my business associates are on this floor as well, and I don't want them going back telling everyone about these two sexy girls who seduced me. These trips are supposed to be all business and no pleasure, and I might get in trouble if anyone knew that I was actually enjoying myself."

The girls promised not to bother him at the hotel, but only after he swore that he would call them. He got them dressed, got their phone numbers, and got them on their way. He kissed them goodbye, and they tiptoed past the rooms the hit man said contained his phantom coworkers. He waited with them for the elevator, and when the metal doors slid shut he padded back to his room and shut the door. It was a quarter till nine, he guessed his client had received his package by now. He pressed the number on the speed dial, the number that corresponded to the phone mailed to his client.

"Hello?" came the tired-sounding voice.

"Good, you got the phone."

"Yeah," the client said. There was a pause. "There's no way you can kill her today?"

"Probably not, no."

"I can't get the image out of my head, of her fucking that gorilla. I thought maybe in the morning I'd feel better, but I don't. I want her dead so bad it's driving me crazy."

"Maybe on Saturday. If she's outside on Saturday I'll take care of it."

"Are you sure you can't find a way to do it today?"

The hit man was just nine hours removed from fucking two gorgeous teenage girls, yet his penis twitched at the thought of the client's wife. "Where does she go for her massage?" he asked.

"It's a spa called Finlandia. She goes there around noon, gets a facial, pedicure, massage, the works. Then she has lunch with her friends and goes shopping at the mall."

"She follows the same schedule every week?"

"Like clockwork."

"It won't hurt to keep her under surveillance. I'm not promising anything, and I'm certainly not going to do anything rash. If I have an opportunity, I'll take it. If not, I'll wait until tomorrow."

"I want her dead by tomorrow. If she's not, then I'm canceling the whole thing, I'll find someone else to do it."

The hit man's voice was calm. "No, you won't. The job is mine. I would take it as a personal insult if you fired me, especially since you blocked me from three easy opportunities to eliminate her."

The client was apologetic. "I'm sorry, no, you're the man for the job, I'm just impatient to have it done."

"Impatience will get you a date with the electric chair. Go about your business. I'll take care of it."

He hung up. If he wanted to intercept the client's wife at the spa he needed to hurry. He stripped naked and got under the hot spray of the shower. There was no way he could kill the woman today, she would be out in the open, any attempt would be insane. So why am I hurrying, the hit man asked himself. He looked down, and saw that his penis was fully erect. He laughed. His body was making the decision for him. He would take a closer look his client's wife. How close a look would depend on the beautiful blonde woman he was contracted to kill.