Caught in the Light

Story Info
Frustrated woman explores a different sexual experience.
5.8k words
4.34
61.7k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison's problem began when her relationship with her husband fell apart. Both were in their late twenties and had been married for 5 years, when she realised the magic had gone. Their sex, when they had it, was dull, monotonous, with her husband seemed to want to get it over as quickly as possible, which left her empty and unsatisfied. She wondered whether he had found someone else, but nothing indicated he had, he just seemed too busy, or too tired. With her looks and 37-23-35 figure, she didn't think she was unattractive as she often caught men staring at her, especially her breasts.

She knew that sex could be great fun, but it had certainly not been such great fun lately. As an international sales representative, her husband was often away for quite long periods of time. The last time while he was overseas, after a couple of weeks she became more and more sexually frustrated. Her frequent bouts of masturbation still left her wanting more.

It was half term at the school she taught, and she was alone again, feeling a strange kind of restless excitement. Looking at the movie ads in the newspaper, she noticed there was a porno theatre not far away, in one of the back streets. It had an ad for the latest blue movies, with something that caught her eye – it was advertising a balcony that was now reserved for single women and couples. She felt suddenly an obstacle had been removed, as she had never considered this type of theatre, because she was worried about it being full of dirty old men, though with the special section, she decided to give it a go. This was something to do, something different, something even dangerous and that excited her tremendously. She came to a decision; she was going, up into the balcony.

She chose the late afternoon, figuring that there would be very few people there at that time, and certainly nobody who would recognise her. She dressed casually, wearing a skirt and sweater, low heels, and over the top, a grey cotton coat. Certainly there was nothing glamorous about this outfit. It did nothing to show off her body. That's ok, she thought, I'm not trying to show off for anybody today. Worrying about being recognised, she bought a blonde wig to go over her short cropped hair, nobody would ever recognise her now.

She felt nervous as she walked to the cinema for that first time, with half a mind to call the whole thing off, but she talked herself out of this choice. Why shouldn't she go after all she was a grown adult? Though funnily enough, at the moment she felt like a naughty teenager. She paid quickly at the ticket office window, barely noticing the young lad inside, and went upstairs to the balcony; where she found a seat at the back, away from the few couples that were already seated, six or seven rows in front of her.

She very quickly got absorbed in the film, and was immediately entranced with the nudity and the sex. She watched one couple on the screen making love in the usual way, with much oral sex. There was no question about it, she had started to get excited.

She was held spellbound by the display in front of her, for although she had watched a few risqué alternative movies with her husband a long time ago, they appeared quite tame to what was going on the screen, and being so big, it just took her breath away.

She sat feeling more and more aroused. After half an hour of watching a young redhead being licked and then fucked by a hunk of a guy, she knew she needed to touch herself. Dare she! Here in this cinema? Looking around, sure that nobody was taking any notice of her; she reached under her skirt and fingered her pussy through her panties. It did not take long to orgasm. She sat panting quietly, stunned, this was great, but being concerned she might be spotted here, she got up and left.

Of course, as with all sensual pleasures, she had to go again. This time she thought, she would be a bit more prepared. Again, she choose a mid week afternoon when she thought there would be few people about. After paying the man in the sales booth, she had to literally stop herself from running up the stairs, she was so excited. As before, there were few people in the place, again carefully choosing a seat away from them she took off her coat and sat down. It was not long before the sight of the rampant sexuality on the screen cast its magic, and she became excited.

She watched, transfixed, as the man on the screen pumped his cock in and out of the girls pussy, oh, why didn't her husband do it for that long. He was always in such a rush. As before, she reached under her skirt, but this time she had left her panties off, allowing her to finger the hairy cleft between her thighs without hindrance. She rubbed her slit for a while, before parting her labia and teasing her clit. The warm feeling around her loins felt delicious, but she eased off not wishing to cum too soon. Her hand slid under her sweater, and increased her pleasure by squeezing her nipples, which were uncovered, as today she was braless This alone made her more and more excited, until she could hold back no longer, and gasped, as she climaxed. God, she hoped no one heard her, as she giggled quietly to herself.

Leaving the cinema shortly afterwards, she felt warm and satisfied inside. The thrill of this innocent pleasure filled her with contentment. She knew she would be returning here often.

A few of weeks later, rather than passing the adult shop that was on her way home, with a sense of excitement, she called in. It was very impulsive and she felt a charge of adrenaline as she ventured inside. She was amazed, there were all sorts of erotic clothing that did little to cover ones privates. There were magazines by the hundreds, but what stunned her most was a large display of sexual toys. She initially furtively looked at these dildos, butt plugs and the like, but as there was nobody in the shop, save the shopman, who seemed to be busy, she grew bolder and started to really look at them. The huge variety took her breath away, not wishing to linger any longer than was necessary, she quickly selected three different ones, a thin pink one, a larger brown one, and a huge black one. Her face burning, she took all three to the counter to pay the assistant, who smiled at her as he packaged the dildoes, and she left before her courage evaporated.

It was a pleasant walk home, as her mind would not leave the image of the three dildos alone, and she could feel herself getting excited as she thought about them. She had never used one, though of course she had masturbated plenty of times with her a fingers. Some of her friends had talked about dildos, but she had never had the courage to ask them about them. And now she had three in her bag.

The dildos did their work all right, bringing her to heaving orgasms. Over the next week she used them all every night, even trying the smaller one anally. She found it tight, and a bit uncomfortable, but still different and exciting. No man had ever gone into her that way, and she had always thought, that she wouldn't let them, but now, she wasn't so sure. Maybe it would be fun to try, especially if he was built like this thin dildo that is, not hung too large. Alison found by relaxing her anus, the sensation became more exciting. She even returned to the shop to purchase a small anal plug and a larger, more invasive clear gel one. Again the man behind the counter smiled at her but she took no notice, quickly paid and exited the place.

Over the next few weeks whenever her husband was away, she would pour herself a glass of wine, and settle down to enjoy the comfort and excitement the dildos gave her. It wasn't long before her thoughts went back to the shop, drawing her strongly until she could not hold back. She picked a quiet time and after entering the darken hallway that led into the place was once more amazed at the assortment of goods on display. She began to look through display of clothing, though you could hardly call it that as it was so skimpy. At first she felt a bit self conscious as she fingered the racks of lace and satin, but grew bolder and bolder until she finally made her mind up. After selecting half a dozen flimsy items and one closed package called Eve's Blushes, she took them to the man at the counter. Alison's heart was beating as he looked at her whilst placing the garments into the bag. Finally, she was out and had to stop herself from rushing home.

Over the next few hours she tried them on. How could women wear these, let alone be seen in them. They were certainly designed to highlight a woman's charms as they did little to hide them. Her own underclothes were just that, underclothes and were very functional, you could even go to church wearing them and nothing else, they were so sensible. My I wonder what the vicar would think of what she was wearing now, she thought as she drew the black stockings up her legs, something she had never done before as she always wore sensible tights. She instantly loved the feel of them and the look. She clasped them to the suspenders she had bought, before sliding on the flimsy thong. She had to adjust it to cover at least most of her pubic hair, she knew she would have to trim it down a bit. The bras were all open at the front, or quarter cup, allowing her nipples to be seen. They all felt wonderful and it wasn't long before she had the full length of her dildo up her vagina and was masturbating furiously.

Over the next week or so she grew more and more courageous and started wearing first the skimpy thongs through the day after trimming her thatch. The nakedness of her buttocks exciting, against her slip, as she walked through the town and it wasn't long before she always wore them. Next, she started wearing the skimpy bras enjoying the knowledge that her nipples could to be seen under her shirt or dress. Then it was away with the tights and now she always wore stockings or nothing on her legs. The feeling of the cool wind on the nakedness of her thighs and buttocks above the top of the stockings was always a turn on.

Her favourite set was found in the surprise package, there were stockings and black suspenders, and a thong which was open and only framed her cunt lips rather than covering them. And the bra was completely open at the front, allowing her the feel of the tightness across her chest, but with her breasts hanging free, it felt very risqué. Dancing alone, after a few glasses of wine in this outfit felt so good. Of course she would never let her husband see these, he was far too conservative.

It was now with a new excitement that she wore her new outfits to the cinema. They certainly helped her achieve the sexual release she was looking for. It felt odd to be wearing the same types of clothes the girls on the screen seemed to be frequently dressed in. She mused that she was certainly becoming a real slut, and loved it.

It was several visits later, when she decided it was safe to take along a dildo to use whilst watching the action. Everyone in the place was wrapped up either in the action or each other, they certainly wouldn't notice her. She was surprised though, that she had never seen another single woman on the balcony.

With her bum on the edge of the seat and her thighs held apart in the flickering semi-darkness, she matched the sliding cock on the screen, with the dildo in her wet pussy. She smiled, its slow vibrations teased her, as she worked it in and out, whilst her other hand caressing her breasts. This time she had several orgasms, enjoying its fullness in her vagina, as the muscles contracted around the thick stem of the false cock. Never before had she experienced so many multiple orgasms.

Of course, with every visit to the theatre she realised she was becoming more and more reckless, but the need for thrill over rode her caution. Already, she had moved onto just wearing a coat over her naked body, allowing her immediate access to her more responsive parts. Even the coat had become shorter and lighter, as if daring her to even more outrageous sexual exhibitions. Now even walking through the suburbs, naked under the thin cotton, excited her almost as much as the movie theatre. Her latest coat barely covered bottom of her buttocks and she had removed the pockets so she had instant access to her nudity underneath. She had even taken the subway on a round trip to see what it felt like. It was wonderful, thrilling, she had never felt like this with her husband. If only he could see her now. She had moved a long way on from the shy little teacher.

Whilst she enjoyed the dildoes, she had shied away from using the anal plug as it was a bit uncomfortable, but needing to seek new sensations, had persevered and now she had no problem inserting even the larger of the two she had purchased. Tonight though, was the first night she had plucked up the courage to use it outside the house. Alison cleaned out her rectum, with several flushes from an enema bag she had bought a while back, enjoying squirting the warm water out of her filled bowels. After which, she lubricated her orifice with a finger up her rectum, before sliding in the large plug, relaxing her sphincter to accommodate the long wide head. After an initial resistance it suddenly slid in stopping at the base. She stood up, enjoying the "filled" feeling up her bum. As she walked about she was ever conscious of its width inside her, this alone started to excite her. After covering her nakedness with her coat, she picked up her bag, which already had her favourite black dildo inside, and left for the theatre.

The act of walking along the pavement, whilst being arse fucked by the plug, thrilled her so much, she knew she would never make it to the show before climaxing. With this is mind, she walked to the local park instead. Being a cool evening, there were few people around, and so, she casually walked around the perimeter whilst fingering herself through her bottomless coat pocket. She knew she would soon have to sit down, as she became more excited. So, choosing a bench away from the main part of the park, she sat down forcing the plug even harder into her arse hole. It was not long before she enjoyed her first outdoor orgasm, as her fingers expertly tickled her clitoris. What a slut, she thought, just like a dirty old man, wanking in the park, and laughed releasing the tensions built up by the sexual stimulus.

It was just a few days later when her itch returned, and she knew she needed to release it by visiting the theatre. Learning from her last performance, she restrained from inserting the butt plug, deciding to slip it in at the theatre.

In her bathroom, she went through the now familiar preparations, cleaning out her bowels and greasing her anal orifice. She put on her wig, checked she looked ok in the mirror, pleased with what she saw, Christ her nipples were hard already. She decided not to wear her sexy clothes tonight, so after donning her coat over her nakedness; she checked her bag. Everything was there; butt plug, dildo, some tissues and after throwing in her keys and some money as she never carried her wallet, then she left.

It was a bit later this time, as she had got caught up with chores. She arrived at the theatre at 7pm, shuffling about outside whilst a short queue of men. Standing at the pay booth, she received a few stares from the men, but it didn't really worry her now. Two men in uniform, probably security, were standing in the foyer watching the people as they went in. Was it her imagination, or did she note them looking at her and then winking at each other, no, it was only her nerves.

As usual, she went up onto the balcony. In the gloom of the theatre she could see quite a few people downstairs, but upstairs, were just two or three couples sitting down at the front. Finding her usual seat at the back, she settled down and started to watch the show. As the women on the screen were being shafted, she began to feel excited. One by one, she slowly undid the buttons on her coat, until all but the top one was undone, after sliding down into the seat, she parted the front a little. Her heart beat harder as she caressed her nakedness under the coat in the flickering light. She had never been this bold before, the coolness of the theatre brought goose pimples to her flesh. She rubbed her tits, squeezing her nipples. This was amazing. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out the butt plug and after lifting her legs and placing her feet on the seat backs in front, eased her buttocks off the seat and slid the plug up her already greased arse. She could feel the tension in her sex building as the fullness of the plug stimulated her as she settled down to enjoy the show

The next movie had begun and on the screen. A girl was being paraded front of a bunch of mean bikers; this was obviously going to be a gang bang movie. She imagined herself in the girl's position, as the men stripped off her clothes, to force her to dance naked in front of them. She grew more excited as she imagined herself in the girl's position, naked and helpless before the crowd. It was not long before the biker's fingers and then their cocks, invaded her private places. Her hand automatically reached for the dildo, and as the girl was being mauled, fondled and fucked, she slid the big black cock into her wet pussy. Oh my god, it felt so good. She slid it in and out, enjoying the girl's degradation on the screen.

She thought of the girl on the film set, naked in front of all those strangers, with all her charms on display. The thought of it burnt in her head. She had never been completely naked in public, in the open. Even at the beach or when in the woods with her husband, there was always some last items of clothing. Oh, to feel that freedom.

She knew it was madness, but she had to be naked, not just exposed with her coat slightly open, but like the girl on the screen, naked and vulnerable. Holding the dildo up her cunt with her thighs closed, she looked carefully about and after noting no one was near her, lifted her bum, and slid the coat up behind her. She waited, still, holding her breath, her heart beating, before leaning forward and sliding it off her shoulders. She sat back, placed it on the chair next to her and sat back. She needed to take a deep breath, naked! Completely naked, watching a porno movie, alone in a sleazy movie theatre. She was mad, what if she got caught! What if someone came up to her row? The danger made her even hornier.

The feeling of the velvet on her bare buttocks and back was so sensuous. She peeked over the back of the chair at the other couples in front, but they were all engrossed in each other or the film, and were taking no notice, even though the chair had creaked a bit during her manoeuvres. What would they think of her behind them sitting without a stitch on? She sat back and stroking her body, it felt wonderful. She watched the film, where the young girl was being fucked in both her anus and vagina. It was wonderful, the sheer audacity of her actions made her smile to herself as she enjoyed the unhindered access to her bare skin.

She immersed herself in the unique sensation, and casually stroked her breasts and nipples, squeezing and teasing them. She pressed the dildo into her cunt and after opening her legs, rubbed her naked thighs.

She closed her eyes as the excitement grew no longer needing the visual impact of the screen action to excite her further. Through her closed eyelids the light became brighter and brighter, but she was completely lost in her own world to notice. Her fingers worked at her swollen clit, rubbing and teasing it, as her hands worked the dildo in and out. Her feet returned to the seat in front and she lifted her bum, squirming, as the black cock stretched her sensitive orifice. Her eyes saw bright red through the closed lids, but she was lost in her own world, so close to her final moment. Waves of orgasms rolled over her, her big breasts rising and falling as she gasped, again, and again, and again. Oh, oh, she had never had such a strong sensation.

12