Caught in the Light Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison returns to the theater.
4.9k words
4.42
34.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison was in despair, how could she have been so reckless, but then maybe that's what had turned her on. She never ever believed that she would be caught.

Every day at school this week she had awaited the dreaded call to Mr Peterson, the headmaster's, office, but fortunately it hadn't happened.

It was 7.40pm on the fateful Friday, as Alison hurried along the road to the cinema. Her high heels click clacked on the pavement as she hurried along the street. They were the only item of clothing she was wearing besides her coat. Glancing at her watch, for the tenth time, she knew she would only just make it, her mother had phoned just as she was leaving and she had to be almost rude to get away.

Outside the cinema, there was already a large queue that turned to watch her as she stamped up the cinema steps. She was unsure what to do.

"'Ere get in line," one of the men said at the front.

"Sorry, but I'm here to see the manager," she replied trying the door. Inside she saw the two guards appear and waved at them to open the door. Smiling they approached and after turning the lock opened it enough for her to slide through

"Evening Miss, the boss is waiting for you in his office," he turned, leaving his mate to keep an eye on the small crowd outside, and led Alison through the foyer towards the manager's office. The pimply ticket lad smirked at her as she past by.

Reaching the office, he rapped twice on the door before opening it and ushering Alison inside.

"Ah Miss Summers, I'm glad you could make it," he chuckle sarcastically. "Thanks Ron, that'll do for now."

The man left reluctantly, leaving Alison standing in front of the manager's desk, again feeling like a naughty school girl.

"You look nervous Miss Summers, relax, here let me take your coat," he said as he stood and came around the desk.

Alison hesitated, but as he held out his hand she knew she would have to give him the coat, or risk making a scene, and she was bit frightened of him as he was a big man.

This was what she had dreaded on her way here as after unbuttoning the front and slipping it off she stood completely naked her breasts and pubes in full display.

He smiled as he took the coat and threw it on the chair a look of triumph on his face. Stepping closer he cupped her left breast in his hand, squeezing it and before teasing the nipple.

"You look better than I remember, Miss Summers," he said as his hands slid down her body to cup her crutch in his hand, his fingers rubbing her sex.

"Very nice, you a C or D cup then?"

Alison stood as he continued to fondle her.

"D cup, Sir," she said in a small voice.

"You're certainly in good shape," by now his fingers had found her vagina, which he probed with the tip of his first digit.

He ran his hands all over her body lifting and fondling he breasts and then running his hands over her buttocks and fingering her anus and vagina.

After what seemed ages he reached down, undid his trousers and after unzipping the front let them fall to the floor. His pants stood out in front and as her pulled his pants down, his erect cock that sprung out in front.

"On your knees Miss Summers and give that a suck"

Alison was appalled, but knew she had no choice and so she did as he commanded, kneeling naked on the rough carpet, her mouth opening and then closing over the thick shaft as she nodded her head up and down masturbating him. It seemed like hours but after a few minutes the cock stiffened and her mouth was flooded with the musty taste of his semen, as he came.

"Very good Miss Summers, I can see we are going to get along fine." He wiped the end of his cock with a tissue from the desk, and after pulling up his trousers, walked back behind the desk and sat down. Leaving Alison stand once more.

He took a moment, before opening a drawer and removing several articles of clothing and a large envelope.

"Tonight, and for as long as I need you, you're going to work here at the weekends as an usherette."

"What! I can't do that!"

He held up his hands, "Miss Summers, of course you can and will. There are no buts about it, unless you want Mr Peterson to see these."

He picked up the envelope and after reaching inside, took out several A4 photographs. Alison blanched as she saw a couple of the images of her naked in the office, one sitting with her legs splayed and her hands on the end of a big black cock that was rammed up her cunt. Another showed her bent over, looking back towards the camera, with the butt plug stuck up her bum and her fingers separating her labia. Both showed the two guards each side of her grinning.

"Ah, I see you are changing your mind," he looked at his watch, "we are running out of time, this will be your uniform so you had better put it on."

He nodded down at the items on his desk which consisted of a little hat, with Odeon written on the front, a blue bow tie, a pair of white frilly cuffs, blue suspenders with little red roses and dark blue stockings.

"Come along, put them on."

"But, where's my uniform?"

"Uniform! That's it Miss Summers," he chuckled.

Alison was aghast, wear this in public, she couldn't, yet she knew what would happen if her headmaster saw these photos, she was trapped with no way out, she would have to go through with this.

Leaning over, she picked up the cuffs and slipped them on her wrists, placed the bow tie around her neck and pinned the hat to her blonde wig. After clipping the suspenders around her waist, she sat down and slid the stockings up her legs before standing and clipping them to her suspender belt. The tight feel on her legs contrasted with the lack of cover around her sex and buttocks, whilst she felt the straps of the suspenders cutting into her buttocks.

Her nipples had hardened as she got dressed and she looked down embarrassed. The manager stared at her.

"Very nice, over there you'll find a bathroom inside you'll find some scissors and a razor, go and trim your thatch down there, leave the top, but I want to see your cunt understood? And no hair round your arsehole."

"Yes, Sir," she said weakly.

In a daze Alison went into the bathroom and finding the items, did as the manager had ordered. Using some shaving gel she lathered her crutch before carefully shaving off the hair from around her labia.

"Hurry up, we haven't all day," the manager called out.

Alison re-lathered herself before continuing to remove all the hair save for the front pubic patch that the manager had insisted she keep. After wiping the excess foam of with a flannel she dried her crutch and examined her handiwork in the mirror. Her prominent labia were now obscenely visible.

"Come on, you must be ready now."

Alison left the small room and presented her self to the manager's gaze once more.

"Now walk around,"

Alison did as commanded, her large breasts jiggling on her chest as she moved.

"What you have to do, is check the tickets as the customers enter the auditorium, to make sure no non-payers get in. After that just walk about helping customers with any problems they might have. We keep it dim so use a torch to show people where they are sitting. When they're settled try and sell them something, you'll find a tray in the ticket office with smokes, drinks and lollies on it, walk up and down the aisle selling to those punters who want something. There's a float in the front.

Alison was speechless, and could only stare at the man.

"Ok hop it, get your torch from the ticket office, afterwards go to the auditorium, put the door on the latch, and stand just inside the door to check the tickets. When the film starts you close the door, Ron and Dave will keep and eye on you, in fact I don't think they can help themselves," he laughed.

With no option but to obey, Alison left the office and walked towards the staff door, where she took a deep breath before pushing it open and walking into the main corridor. Dreading the next step, she pushed open the door of the ticket office, where the pimply lad turned as she entered, eyes almost popping out of his head.

"The manager said to get a torch here."

The lad stared his eyes glued to her chest.

"A torch!" he squeaked. "Oh yeah down there in that drawer, he pointed behind her.

"The bottom one, take a red one it works better."

She turned and bending over, pulled the drawer out before suddenly realizing she was presenting the lad with a view of her shaved cunt and arsehole. She quickly grabbed the first one and stood blushing bright red.

"I'm Alfie," the lad said, smiling, his hand covering his crutch, where he was obviously struggling with an erection.

"Alison; I was told there would be a tray for me later."

"Yeah the manager has told me all about it. Come back about in about an hour."

Alison stood there, "I'd better go."

"See you then, I'm looking forward to it already," he grinned.

Leaving the office, she turned left, and after a few steps pushed opened the main auditorium door. The place was dimly lit, in the light of the torch the worn red velvet seats showed they had seen better days. She walked a few paces, stunned; here she was naked, about to be viewed by everyone. She could feel tightness in her crutch as she stood looking about, her heart pounding. The sound of voices brought her out of her thoughts and she hurried to the door where she just made it before the first men entered through the open door.

"Tickets please, "she croaked.

"I could give you more than my tickets love, how about a quickie then?"

"Just the tickets," she squeaked as the men laughed.

"What have we here then, what a nice set of knockers to greet us eh, Joe, wouldn't mind giving them a rap."

"This place is looking up and I can feel something else moving up."

"Don't you catch a cold standing there with no knickers on, eh; I'll give you a cuddle if you feel a chill."

"I'll just give you a feel, miss."

Alison was mortified; the men uttered all kinds of obscenities at her as they moved past. Fortunately Ron had appeared to prevent a few punters who tried to grab a bit of her arse as she stood sorting out the tickets.

"I've never seen so many in here, I wonder why," he laughed.

As the numbers eased, Ron told Alison to go and check the exit doors, on either side of the stage.

"They have to be able to be opened in case of fire."

Alison walked down the aisles before trying all the doors, her breasts swaying as she moved down the sloping floor.

Even in the dim gloom all the eyes in the place watched her as she performed the menial tasks. There were several wolf whistles.

"Eh miss, I've got something nasty in my popcorn."

Alison walked over to the youth who was sitting in an aisle seat, his popcorn tub in his lap. His mate was laughing as she approached. He held his hand over the top.

"Well what is it?"

"In 'ere, look."

He took his hand away as Alison shone her torch into the tub to see he had made a hole in the bottom of the tub and pushed his erect cock through it.

The two youths fell about laughing as Alison face fell. She hurried away trying to ignore the catcalls and whistles.

Over the next twenty minutes, Alison was kept busy collecting tickets and directing people to seats as the cinema filled. She had never seen so many in here, and was constantly walking up and down the aisle showing men to empty seats, as well as avoiding straying hands.

The manager appeared, and stood at the back, smiling as he watched her performing, her breasts jiggling as she rushed about the place. The ad had certainly done the trick; he knew he would have to find some more girls to entertain the men. Of course the best thing was this one was free, with perks thrown in!

As the lights dimmed even further, the audience quietened down and Alison could stand at the back and watch the action. She was exhausted; the stress of performing nude certainly was tiring, though she felt a familiar tingle as she knew she was also getting off on parading naked before all these men.

The manager left, leaving her standing there with Ron, to keep an eye on things, though she wondered what she could do if anything happened, and Ron seemed to be keeping more of an eye on her, as she stood pale in the flickering screen light.

He asked her for the ticket stubs and after taking another look at her tits said, "Back in bit, you stay here whilst I go give Alfie the tickets," with which he left.

Alison stood, not quite knowing what to do with her hands, they felt odd by her sides but if she held them in front they were tickled by her pubic hair, reminder her of her exposure. She finally decided it was the only way to stand whilst watching the audience and the film. Again the action was hot with a twosome action of one girl and two guys. Alison found herself getting more excited by the sexuality until her fingers, as if they had a life of their own, started to play with her own sex, teasing her as she stood naked in a room full of men. As she became more aroused she knew she would have to satisfy herself, and so she slowly rubbed her clit whilst standing with the torch in front of her crutch. Christ she was so close, she could feel her breath getting shorter and more ragged as she stood behind the back seats playing with herself, hoping no one was watching, until finally she came holding her breath as she orgasmed. She had managed it; her small gasp went unheard in the grunting and groaning on the screen action. She felt amazing, wanking like this, what was happening to her?

Ron returned, and they stood watching the movie. The crowd were occupied with the film, so there was little to do. The time sped by though and after about 45 minutes Ron told her to go and get the tray ready. So she left the auditorium and went back out into the corridor to the back of the ticket office where the manager had said the trays and drinks were kept.

She opened the door to once again present herself to the young lad, who smiled weakly at her, trying and failing to not stare at her tits.

"Where do I get the tray?"

"Oh, it's in here," with which he got up and walked to the back where he opened a small door that led into a store room. There were shelves lined with fags and lollies, and at the back was a large fridge with ices and drinks in different sections.

"Here's the tray, if you put it on I'll load it for you as I know where the things go, after that you can do it yourself."

Alison lifted the tray and slid the strap over her head; it felt light at the moment with nothing inside. She adjusted it to make it comfortable, stood as the lad took items off the shelves and started to load them into the spaces. As he grew more confident his hands started to "accidentally" brush against her breasts, which prompted several "apologies" from him. Alison almost had to stop herself laughing as he tried and failed to repeat the "mistake". His trouser front was poking out, as his erection became more unmanageable.

"There's a switch at the back to turn on the light when you get into the theater"

Finally the tray was ready and she returned to the auditorium, much to the lad's disappointment.

She swung open the door, swinging the tray to get through; Ron noticed her and held it open. She walked through and after turning on the light, started to walk down the aisles her swaying breasts lit by the glow from the light. During the next ten minutes several men got up to grab, drinks or fags. Quite a few made a grab for her but the presence of Ron soon put them off. All stood staring at her tits as they slowly made their selections.

"Two tits for me, luv."

"Can I get a suck on yer nipples?"

The comments came fast and furious as she handed out goodies to the men. Finally the numbers eased and she returned to the door way and following Ron's instructions placed the tray on a shelf to one side.

"Take it down in the next break, as the guys get thirsty."

The film continued with endless shots of sexual activities. Alison walked along the back of the theater and looked across the field of heads. She was amazed at the concentration of the men as they watch the action several were rubbing their crotches. She mused to herself as the film went on. After a while Alison walked back across the back of the theater to the entrance, the light flickering across her naked breasts. The film was coming to an end as the main man ejaculated over the face of the young girl.

She could hear the comments from the crowd.

"Gor, did you see that, right in the eye."

"And in her mouth, yuk."

There was a brief cheer from one section of the audience.

Dave was standing at the door watching her as she approached an odd smile on his face as if he knew something she didn't.

The lights rose a little, so the crowd appeared in the gloom. There were probably about 100 men in the audience more than she had seen before.

It was probably the first time she really saw the theater without the distraction of the movie going. It had certainly seen better days although past glories shone through a little in the moldings around the walls and on the ceiling. There was a small stage in front of the screen, as the theater had once been just that, a theater. The porno cinema had just taken over a put up a screen on the stage. The place sat about 300 people and of course there was the small upstairs balcony. The crowd started to get restless as they weren't used to there being a break in the films, usually they just ran into each other.

The exit door opened and the manager came through, smiling briefly at Alison, as he made his way down towards the front of the theater. The floor creaked with each step he made through the quiet crowd.

After climbing up the steps to one side of the screen he made his way the center of the stage where a small spotlight, after a tentative start, picked him out in the gloom. There were a few catcalls and boos from the patrons who were definitely getting restless.

He held up his hands for quiet which, after a short while he got. The patrons sat bemused by this unusual turn of events. The manager raised a small microphone to his face.

"Good evening ladies - not that there's many here tonight", he quipped, "and gentlemen. Tonight we are taking a new turn for this theater. Tonight and in the future we hope to be bringing you a little more "live" entertainment."

There was definitely a murmur coming from the crowd now.

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Tonight we're just trying the idea out and hopefully in the future if you like what you see we will extend this entertainment section.'

"Cut the crap and let's get on." Someone called out.

"Yes, we'll start right now. I hope you liked our new usherette, Suzie, let me bring her up on the stage where you can get a good look at her. Come up here Suzie."

Alison's stomach lurched as he called out for her to go onto the stage. It was one thing to show men to their seats in the gloom of the place and quite another to be exposed in the spotlight.

"Go along, Suzie," Ron chuckled smacking her on her bare bottom as she hesitated, pushing her down the isle.

The men in the audience turned and watched quietly anticipating as she made her way down towards the stage, finally climbing up the stairs and making her way over to where the manager was waiting.

The spotlight picked her out her nakedness now fully exposed in the bright light. The manger waved her closer and placed his arm around her waist.

"Isn't she lovely, a real looker," the manager spoke out to the audience. "look at these tits." His hand moved up her body until it was cupped under her right breast where he gave it a squeeze. Whilst staring down at it.

"What size are you Suzie, tell the guys as they are all interested." He said after which he held the microphone up for Suzie to speak.

12