Caught in the Light Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, speak up, don't be shy." He gave her tit another squeeze.

"38 inches, Sir" she whispered.

"Louder Suzie they can't hear you."

"38 inches, Sir" she spoke louder.

"Lovely, give them a shake, so the guys can really see them."

Alison was mortified, but knew she had to obey the manager and so she stood in front of them shaking her tits from side to side.

"Do a little jogging Suzie, as we know you are a fitness fanatic."

Alison again performed for the crowd her tits jiggling around as she jogged on the spot. It seemed ages before the manager stopped her.

"What a fine pair eh men?" There was a stunned silence through the theater as the men watched her, before the spell broke.

"Go on give 'em a good shake."

"Suck my cock," some joker called out.

"My my, they are impatient aren't they, Suzie?" he quipped.

"And what have we down here eh Suzie" he said as his other hand ran down the front of her body to the fur between her legs. He rubbed it crudely.

"Do you know I think she might be a bit wet guys?" He laughed, Alison cringed as he jested to the men, his fingers sliding across her vulva, and teasing her clit.

"Shall I let you into a secret about Suzie, would you like to hear it?"

There was a murmur of assent in the crowd.

"It's a dirty little secret, so I'm sure you'll like to hear it wouldn't you."

"Yeah, come on Suzie," someone shouted.

Alison's heart sank even further, what was he going to say, he couldn't reveal her identity could he?

"Yes, I'm sure you'd like to know, Suzie likes coming to this theater, on her own and do you know what she does here? She strips naked and plays with herself. So she doesn't just come to the theater lads she likes coming when she here."

The men laughed. And jeered.

"Bollocks!"

"She could play with me anytime."

"I'll play with yer girlie."

"I don't think they believe me, Suzie, shall we show them."

Above them on the screen a light square lit up, and a film started. The filming hand was a bit shaky but it was obviously filming the theater. The shot panned across the seats and came to rest. In the center of the shot was a woman, lit by the flickering light of the film. She was hunched down in the seats, but as the camera came closer, it could be seen she was completely naked. The camera steadied, focusing on her as she sat with her legs splayed wide. Her eyes were closed, and her left hand rubbed her tits and body. Torch light played across her nakedness, as she sat pleasuring herself oblivious to the watchers. The light slid lower to witness her right hand sliding a large black dido in and out of her body. She was obviously coming to a climax as she squirmed on the seat, her thrust now more urgent, whilst her left hand squeezed her right nipple.

She must have climaxed as the thrusting slowed and she smiled.

In the torch light she opened her eyes and the look of horror on her face was captured as she stood up. He filmed stopped here catching her in still, as the crowd whooped.

"You see, she is a naughty girl isn't she? She must like what she sees on the screen so I think we should give her another chance to enjoy herself."

With which from the side of the stage Ron brought out a Captains chair from his office and placed in the middle of the stage. Alison was appalled; masturbate now in front of all these men. It was bad enough in front of the manager and his two workers. The manager took her torch as he led her to the chair.

"There you are Suzie, sit down."

Susie did as commanded perched stiff backed on the leather seat, her legs demurely together. She could barely see any of the men as the spotlight shone full on her.

"Now, now there's no need to be modest Suzie, sit back and pop your legs up on the arms and let the boys see your treasures."

Oh no, this was too much, she looked around but there was no escape her recklessness had led her to this place, and now she had to pay.

She lay back on the large chair and lifted her legs parting them to expose her sex to the strangers in front of her. Her legs slid over the arms and she sat unsure what to do with her hands, and finally rested them on her knees. There were catcalls and whistles from the men as they view her nakedness.

"Lovely Suzie, now I'm sure you'd like to give that pussy a stroke and show the men how good you are with those fingers."

Suzie reached down and touched herself. It was electric running her fingers over her sex in front of the men, she knew she was getting excited again. She teased at her labial lips running her first finger up and then parting them to rub the sensitive inner membranes and her clit. Her finger slid just into the entrance of her vagina as her other hand rose to squeeze her right nipple.

The men were now quiet as she excited herself her body responded to the touching of her fingers.

"Here Suzie you might like this." The manager spoke as he handed her the big black dido they had taken from her when she had been caught.

One part of her was horrified that she was going to even further debase herself, but another part craved the filling of her vagina with the black plastic cock.

Her hand curled around the shaft, feeling the vibrations as the manager had already started it. She ran the tip up and down her slit feeling the familiar tingling it gave her, wetting it surface with her juices but it was not enough and she quickly wet it further by slipping it into her mouth and then she returned it to her sex before thrusting it into her vagina, her moan clearly audible in the silence of the theater.

The men were mesmerized by this beautiful woman abusing herself before them.

It couldn't last for very long, her excitement was just too much and she started to pant as the thrusting became more urgent. Her body squirmed as the inevitable climax came closer. Her moans rose as she sought relief from the flood of feelings engulfing her, until finally...

"Aahh..."

Her body bucked and heaved as wave after wave of orgasms rushed over her until finally she was satiated.

There were cheers from the men as she slumped back her legs now together as she sat her head bowed ashamed at her self abuse, the black cock held in her hand. She slowly turned and looked up at the manager.

"Very good Suzie," with which he helped her up and after taking the dildo off her escorted her off the stage.

The spotlight went out and the show started once more, to the sounds of the men's cheers and whistles as Suzie walked a little wobbly legged up the aisle and out of their sight.

"Very Good Mrs Summers, a fine performance and of course all caught on camera as well. I'm sure Mr Peterson would be very surprised at your educational display." He chuckled as he led her back to his office.

"That's it for now, but be back again next Friday, I'm sure the lads will be ready for a repeat performance." With which he handed her her coat and bade her farewell.

12