Caught in the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing, still with her eyes closed, she slowly slid the dildo in and out, slower and slower as she came down to earth. Her breathing became less ragged as the last moments of the high left her. The sensual feeling of her total nakedness felt so overpowering, as she fondled her breasts, and nipples. Finally she opened her eyes and to her horror she was confronted with two men both in uniform standing in front of her, one who was shining a powerful flash light on her, blinding her.

"Well what have we got here then Ron?"

"Looks like a pervert to me, Alfie."

Alison was frozen, like a rabbit in the car lights, for a few seconds, before moving. She jumped up, causing the dildo to pop out of her cunt and fall to the floor, where it was promptly grabbed by one of the grinning men. She turned and reached over to get her coat to cover herself, but it wasn't there. She felt about, but couldn't find it.

"Is this what yer looking for then?" The man held up her coat and bag, grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes, please, I need it!" she went to grasp it, but the man held it out of reach.

"All in good time, I think you had better come with us miss," he said as he stepped over the seat, and took hold of her firmly by the upper arm. In the bright beam of the torch Alison was fully exposed to the two men and the stares and chuckles from the rest of the audience, who were turning around to see what all the commotion was about.

"But my coat, I'm naked here," She hissed

"Yes, we can see," he laughed, "yer didn't mind it just now, so yer won't mind being naked a bit longer, will yer."

He pulled her along the seats to the aisle. Alison tried to resist, but the man was too strong. At the aisle, they both grabbed her arms, and frog marched her to the exit much to the delight of the people sitting watching her, and then down the stairs. "We can't go down there," she pleaded, but her pleas fell on deaf ears.

At the bottom, she was further exposed to more of the audience, this time all men, who were leaving the main auditorium to have a smoke. There was a lot of cheering and wolf whistles, before she was pushed through a door marked "Staff Only".

"Come along, you," the men marched her along a short corridor to a door marked "Manager", before knocking sharply on the scratched wood.

"Come," a deep voice sounded from inside.

After opening the door, the men pushed Alison into the room, where she crouched over, with her head down, trying to keep her modesty. In front of her was a man sitting behind a large cluttered desk.

"Well, what have we got here then?" he said, as he looked up from his work.

"We caught 'er up in the balcony, Guv, we've got some nice shots as well, real nice." The security guard said holding up a small video camera.

"Well that'll be interesting to look at won't it? Come behind me Ron and carry on filming, we don't want to miss anything do we," he smiled.

"Stand up, and let's be seeing you." The other man grabbed her hair and pulled it up to make her stand but it just came completely off, leaving her wigless. She still bent over, her breast and crutch covered by her arms and hands.

"Where are my clothes? Look, you can't hold me here like this, I demand to have my clothes now!" she insisted.

The man at the desk just sat and chuckled, as she tried to regain some sense of decency.

"Clothes, you want your clothes? I'm more interested to know why you're not wearing any, Miss Summers." At the sound of her name Alison's heart stopped and she looked more closely at the man.

"You don't remember me do you, Miss Summers."

"No, but this is all a mistake, please give me my clothes." "Johnny Dale, my son, you had him standing with his hands on his head, before having him caned for being cheeky to you, remember?"

"I'm not sure; anyway, what's that to do with my clothes?"

"Lots Miss Summer, I'm sure Mr Peterson would be interested to know that one of his teachers, a female teacher at that, has been caught naked, in a low joint like this."

Alison's hope of getting away without any further embarrassment seemed to be fast disappearing at the mention of her headmaster and with the videoing. She was in a state of disbelief, and didn't know what to do; her brain had shut down with the shock of being caught. The manager smiled at his employees.

"As a matter of fact, I know him quite well, maybe I should phone him and see if he would like to come and sort this out," he said, as he reached for the phone.

"No, please don't do that, I'll lose my job."

"Well, I think you might have to be a bit more cooperative, with my questions then won't you."

"Yes, alright," Alison said meekly.

"That's better, in fact I think it's you that's been a bit cheeky, haven't you, Miss Summers? So, stand up straight, and put your hands on your head, like Dale had to when he was a bit cheeky."

Alison stared at him, knowing she was helpless and slowly, feeling like a naughty schoolgirl, placed her hands on her head, exposing herself completely to the manager and the men. The video camera moved up and down taking in everything.

The men smiled as she stood before them, helpless.

The manager sat admiring her, his eyes covering every inch of her nakedness. It seemed like hours as he made her stand as he examined her body.

"And just what were you doing sitting naked in my theatre, eh?"

"Please, can I have my clothes, now."

"Answer the question, Miss Summer, what were you doing naked?"

"Please, I was just watching the film."

"Oh, just watching the film eh, and decided to take off all your clothes?" the managed grinned, enjoying embarrassing the teacher even more, by winking at his employees, who chuckled.

Alison was silent.

"Come on, you decided to take off your clothes, eh"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered. "Now that's better, did you hear that boys, Sir, I like that, and what else were you doing?"

"Do I have to answer these questions?"

"Of course not, Miss Summer, I'll just phone Mr Peterson and you can answer his questions. Also the police would have to be involved and I'm sure the press would have a field day."

"Alright, I was masturbating," she said almost so quietly her voice could hardly be heard.

"What was that, I didn't hear you?"

"I was masturbating, Sir."

"I wonder what Mr Peterson would think of that, eh boys?" the men smirked.

Alison stood, squirming at the humiliating cross examination. The manager continued to leer at her especially her tits.

"Nice tits Miss Summers, my son always did say you were well stacked, now I can see what he means," he laughed

"Boss, you should have a look at this, talk about perverted," the man said, as he pointed to her bottom.

"Oh, and what have we here then," he said, "No don't lower you arms, turn around, Miss Summers. Oh dear, you are a naughty little girl aren't you, Bend over and touch your toes.

Alison blushed even more than before, as she was forced to bend over in front of the grinning men, exposing the butt plug sticking into her arsehole above her still moist cunt..

Alison moved to remove the plug but the manager stopped her.

"Leave it there Miss Summer; I'm just starting to enjoy the view."

"Well, well, well. I'm certain Mr Peterson would like to see that and you a respectable teacher."

"Please Sir, no, I'll do whatever you want, if you don't say anything."

"She had this too, boss, up her cunt," the man placed the huge black cock on the desk in front of the manager. "Well, I be buggered, oh sorry, that's what's happening to you isn't it, Miss Summers," he laughed, as he lifted the obscene black cock and sniffed it.

Alison stayed bent over, wondering if this could this get any more humiliating.

The manager was silent for a moment, before opening a drawer in his desk, and taking out a digital camera. Alison looked around and seeing the camera, stood covering herself again.

"Please, don't take any more photos," she squeaked.

The manager looked up from adjusting the settings on the camera. "I don't think I told you to stand up did I, Miss Summers?" he grinned.

"Please, Sir, I'll do anything."

"Of course you will, Miss Summers, now just place those hands back on your head and look at me," his voice was now commanding, leaving Alison with no choice. She stood again, exposed whilst the manager photographed her.

"Turn around," he said; Alison did as she was told avoiding the eyes of the two men who now had a clear view of her.

"Bend over, that's very nice, touch your toes again, look around at me, excellent. Just part your lips for me, no the other lips, Miss Summers, that's right, great." The camera flashed several more times as she was directed to play with her sex.

"OK, stand up again, Alfie fetch that chair," he pointed to a large captain's chair by the filing cabinet, "put it there." Alison remained standing her hands still on her head, as the furniture was moved to the front of the desk.

"Now Miss Summers, sit down there, it is time for you to show me what you were doing up there in my theatre," he smiled, handing her the black cock.

Alison was stunned; masturbate, in front of these men? She felt herself close to tears, but refused to show any weakness.

"Please, I can't do that." "Well that's up to you Miss Summers, he reached for the phone.

"No, alright I'll do it."

"Good now push your bum forward and place your legs on the arms," Alison did as commanded her cunt now fully exposed to the managers stare. The camera flashed a few more times as she was opened out to its view. She grasped the rubber cock and after wetting the tip with her mouth, which of course created another photo moment, slid the obscenity into her cunt.

"That's nice, Miss Summers now a bit of rubbing if you don't mind. Slide the cock in and out. Good."

Alison was forced to perform as the manager clicked away. The cock sawing in and out as she teased her clit with her other hand. Despite herself she could feel those familiar sexual tensions rising as she continued to play with herself.

"I reckon you boys could do with a bit of relief there, eh, why don't you get yer cocks out and Miss Summers here can use that pretty little mouth on them.

The men didn't hesitate and Alison was forced to take them one at a time as she continued to masturbate. They took it in turns continuing to film all the action, whilst the manager caught every moment on still. They both came very quickly, both using her mouth as a receptacle for their seed, which she had no choice but to swallow. "Miss Summer, you can stop using that cock, and pull that plug out of your arse."

Alison did as he ordered, not sure what to with them next. The manager indicated to place them on the desk.

"Stand up, turn round, and bend over."

As the manager stood and released his bulging cock through his flies, Alison dreaded what was to follow. He grasped her hips and nuzzling the tip of the member against her anus slowly forced it into her greased orifice. "Aargh," she gasped as it was thrust inside her, slowly filling her with eight inches of flesh, further in than any of her plugs.

He started pumping, slowly, in and out, before he started to speed up. All the while the men watched chuckling and laughing as she was abused in front of them. The camera flashed as the action was recorded. It was not long before the manger came and Alison was left feeling used and abuse.

"That was lovely, Miss Summers, I'll look forward to some more of that later," he said as he adjusted his clothing before going to a sideboard and pouring himself a drink.

Alison, stood her hands by her sides her head bowed, as he seemed to be thinking "Nude woman in the theatre, eh! Well now that gives me an idea. I will need you back here next Friday evening without fail at 8.00."

"Why what do you want me to do," Alison said, worry in her voice.

"You'll see, now you'd better go, before my cock starts tingling again," he laughed.

12