Caught in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Julianne smiled nervously. "I wasn't going to ask that at all."

There was a "but" in there and Mandy called it out. "So, what were you going to ask?"

"It's killing me, Mandy. I need to know one way or the other," Julianne whimpered. "The thing is, if he is cheating, I don't know what I did to cause it. I mean, I've kept myself in good shape. And if I'm not getting too personal, I think I'm still pretty good in bed."

They both blushed at that, although it allowed Mandy's imagination to run wild.

"Believe it or not, I actually enjoy sex, but he doesn't seem to want to do it anymore."

Mandy's heart went out to her new friend. "What were you going to ask?" she repeated softly.

"I was wondering," Julianne stammered, "and it's strictly up to you, and I'll even take care of this tax problem for you at no charge, but if you don't want to, I understand, but I was going to ask if you would consider baiting Nelson." She glanced quickly at Mandy then looked away. "I'm not asking you to actually do anything with him," she quickly clarified. "In fact, I'd rather you didn't. But I thought maybe if you teased him and he went for it, that might give me my answer." She paused, and then mumbled, "So, that's it. That's what I wanted to ask."

It wasn't the shock it might seem. In fact, Mandy kind of saw it coming. Once again, a myriad of notions and inquiries flooded her mind. But this time, she said nothing, choosing instead to consider the ramifications.

"I'm sorry. I had no right to ask you that. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking. Just desperate."

"No, no, I . . . I was just considering all that would be involved. Such as, I could lose my job, particularly if he did want to fool around and I backed out. That could be why the other girls quit."

"So, you're saying if he took the bait you'd want to go through with it?"

Hell, yes, Mandy thought, but instead said, "No, no, of course not. I'm just saying it might not be that easy not to go through with it."

Julianne considered that. "On the other hand, if Nelson is already screwing around, it's probably not going to take much for him to want to do it with you. So, if he is already cheating, what's one more time with you?"

"I'm not sure I like the way that sounds," Mandy remarked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it sound seedy."

"You didn't. But I understand your logic. The big question is, are you certain you really want to know?"

It did not take much thought by Julianne. "Of course, I do. I can't continue like this. It's as though we're no more than roommates sharing a residence." She studied the young woman for a moment. "And what about you? You sound as though you're willing to do it. I didn't really think you would. Are you sure you want to?"

"I'm not sure of anything. I think we should both think about this overnight before jumping into something we both might regret."

One of Julianne's trademark smiles brightened her face. "You're very wise for a young woman your age. That's a great suggestion. Let's talk again tomorrow."

* * *

Mandy had been pretty horny when she left her office. Upon returning, she wasn't certain what she was. While the thought of what Julianne was proposing brought some of that horniness back, the concept left her a little uneasy.

Mandy knew herself very well, particularly when it came to sex. Because she didn't have a steady boyfriend, she had an ongoing yearning for sexual activity. That was not to say that she would fuck any guy that came along. But it could also be said that she was somewhat less choosy than the next girl might be. Yet if she were to go along with this crazy scheme—and again, she knew herself well enough to know that she probably would—and if Nelson was indeed willing, there was no way she couldn't go all the way through with it. It might even save her job.

The big question was, if she did and if he did and if they did, how much would she or should she tell Julianne? Mandy really liked the woman, felt for her, understood her pain, and was even sexually attracted to her. She wanted to help her, but she just didn't know how much the woman could take.

An ironic thought occurred to Mandy: she was attracted to her boss and was willing to undergo this oddball bait and hook as a means of possibly fucking him, and she was attracted to his wife and was agreeable to her offbeat plan as a way of maybe having sex with her, perhaps the plan ought to be to get them back together by having a threesome. Maybe their marriage just needed a little spice, something different.

As Nelson returned from lunch bringing her back to reality, she shook her head. What a ridiculous idea.

Unquestionably, as a result of Julianne's confession, Mandy looked at her boss differently during the afternoon, although she wasn't quite sure how. At this point, he had still done nothing to paint himself as an adulterer. He had not told her that he was married; however, he was really under no obligation to do so or discuss any other facet of his personal life. The only other questionable action was the grazing of her breast. Recalling and replaying that moment over and over in her mind, there was still a fifty-fifty possibility it had been accidental or intentional. Realistically, even if it had been deliberate, it wouldn't have been the first time that had happened to her, and it positively did not mean Nelson planned on going any farther. Truth be told, she had allowed the back of her hand to accidentally-on-purpose drag across a crotch on more than one occasion with no more intent than to gauge size.

Maybe that's how she should start this off; do to him what he did to her, see what his reaction would be. That would certainly be a clue.

Impulsively, Mandy got up, walked to his door and stood with an alluring pose against the doorframe.

Nelson looked up with interest.

"Can I interrupt you for a minute?" Mandy's voice was laced with satin.

With raised eyebrows, he answered, "Please. I'm about to fall asleep reading this boring brief."

She entered and walked slowly to the nearest chair and sat without being invited. She crossed her legs automatically, lifting the one that went over a bit higher than necessary to make certain her hem landed high on her thigh. Of course, she made no attempt to adjust it. Seeing she had his attention, though his eyes rapidly bounced up to meet hers and avoid being caught staring at her legs, she said, "I was just wondering if there would ever be a time that I could go with you to court." She mentioned this because it was one of the things Julianne had cited as a clue.

"Oh, so you want to go to court?" he repeated in between stealing glances at her legs.

For the hell of it, she uncrossed them and used the other leg to cross over thus shooting him a flash of her crotch. Sometimes she just couldn't get over her own naughtiness.

"I just thought it might be interesting. Have you ever taken any of my predecessors with you?"

"I actually have on bigger cases. So, yes, to answer your question, you should get to go. Of course, you're not ready yet. I will warn you, though. Going to court may not be as exciting as you think. Those predecessors you mentioned all quit because of it. They all thought they were going to part of some big criminal case or a big personal injury lawsuit. But if you haven't noticed yet, that's not the kind of law I practice. I handle the small mundane legal matters that no one else wants to fool with. I'm talking wills, contracts, real estate closings, divorces, legal things that need to be done but are not real exciting and certainly don't make for big headline trials. So, if that's what you're looking for, you might have come to the wrong place."

"Nelson, I'm just looking for a steady job that pays well and keeps me busy. So, actually, I think I've come to the right place. So, whenever you think I'm ready."

"We need to get a feel for each other first."

You've already gotten a feel of me, Mandy thought, comically. Though it once again aroused her to recall the incident. "I understand. What exactly do you mean by 'getting a feel for each other?'?"

That seemed to catch him off guard. He shrugged. "Understand how we work, get to know each other, that sort of thing."

"How do we do that?"

Well, understanding how we work will come from just actually working together. It's a learning process. For example, I think you now know I will proof read everything you type."

"As you should."

"And I've noticed that you are good at catching errors in my grammar and other such mistakes I might make and are comfortable correcting them."

"Thank you. And just so you know, if I thought it would change the legal meaning, I would check with you first."

"As you should."

And they both smiled at having said the same thing.

"As to getting to know each other, that will simply come from doing what we're doing now: just sitting and talking."

This would be a perfect opportunity to ask him if he was married, but Mandy just couldn't bring herself to do it. She was enjoying this chat so much; she didn't want to catch him possibly lying. Actually, what she really wanted to do at this moment was walk around the desk and sit in his lap. And it was really taking considerable restraint not to do that. "Yes, it is nice just sitting here chatting. What else should we talk about?"

"Anything you like. Want to tell me more about yourself?"

"Not much to tell really. I'm single, unattached, my life is about as exciting as you characterized your practice."

"That's surprising. A woman as attractive as you unattached."

"Thanks for the compliment, but it's not for lack of trying. Guess I'm just too picky."

"Picky in what way?"

Mandy pretended to be hesitant, but in fact, she wasn't. She just didn't want to seem eager to answer. She was actually baiting him.

"It's okay," Nelson prodded, "you can tell me."

"I-It's," she intentionally stuttered, "it's sexual."

His interest level seemed to drop a notch. "Well, if you don't like it, there's nothing wrong with that."

"O-Oh, n-no, it's not that. I love sex. I just haven't found a guy who's really good at it."

Nelson was speechless for a minute.

"I'm sorry," Mandy offered. "I probably said too much."

"No," Nelson said, having recovered. "It's just been a while since I've known a woman who is . . . outspoken." Ever so slightly, his hand eased down to his lap and she was certain it was to adjust his cock.

Mandy smirked to herself. "You like women who say what they think?"

"About some things."

"Sexual things?"

Nelson tilted his head to the side and smirked. "You like talking about sex?"

Was this moving too fast? Mandy asked herself. Or had such an opportunity simply presented itself that she shouldn't pass it up? If she didn't act now, it could mess up any future attempts she might make. So, whether this was convoluted thinking or not, or whether she was just too horny to think straight, she decided to go for it. She stood, walked around to his side, sat on the desk in front of him, hooked her right heel on one of the drawer handles and raised her left leg and planted her foot on the arm of his chair. Her skirt rose nearly to her crotch. Looking directly into his eyes, she said in her sultriest voice, "Yeah, I like talking about it, but I like doing it even more."

The attorney stared at her bare leg, the position of which barely obscured the little coverage her thong provided of her pussy. His hand, still in his lap, twitched a bit, as though he wanted to reach up and touch her leg, but he made no attempt. His cock, on the other hand, did pulse in his pants.

"Did I mention I'm married?"

Score one for Nelson. "Doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother you," Mandy retorted.

"I've never cheated on my wife."

"That's what they all say."

"You don't believe me?"

"Guess it depends on your definition of cheating."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if I was to do this—" she stood, reached down and pulled his zipper open; he offered no resistance, actually too stunned to do anything but watch "—and this—" she fished out his rock hard dick whose head was smeared with pre-cum "—and this—" she started giving him a slow, gentle, loving handjob "—would you consider that cheating?"

But before he could answer, the door chimed signaling someone was entering. Nelson scrambled to stuff his cock back inside his pants, but not before Mandy dragged the head against the palm of her hand and licked the pre-cum off. She then casually walked toward the entrance to his office straightening her skirt along the way.

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked the visitor.

* * *

The visitor turned out to be a friend of Nelson's seeking some free legal advice. The two chatted for a half-hour, and then departed together. The only thing her boss said to her was to please lock up when she left. Not wanting to be alone in the office, Mandy locked the front door figuring that someone came, he or she would knock. Her ulterior motive in doing that was so she could go into the bathroom, pull out her small vibrator and get herself off, because what she had done to Nelson had aroused her probably way more than it had him.

She took her time envisioning all of the things she could do with her boss's marvelous cock. It was by no means the largest one she had ever handled, but it was certainly more than adequate to do anything she wanted. After her first orgasm, the image of Julianne popped into her head. This was followed by a vision of her employer's wife nude that was very erotic, and so, she indulged herself a second equally satisfying climax. Titillating thoughts resurfaced of a threesome with Nelson and Julianne, and as she played out that ecstatic scenario in her mind, she came a thrilling third time.

Before Mandy could even contemplate a fourth, which she could have easily given into herself to do, she had to rush out and answer the phone and that ended her playful afternoon.

When Mandy arrived the following morning, Thursday, Nelson was on the phone and remained so for nearly an hour. When he finally got off, she popped in his doorway to greet him but more to take his temperature. "Good morning."

"Hey," he said glancing up. "Didn't hear you come in. How are you?"

"Fine. You?"

"Good, and all of a sudden, busy. The man who came in here yesterday afternoon—"

"Your friend?"

"Acquaintance," Nelson corrected. "His legal matter turned out to be a much bigger issue. When you get settled, please pull me the Jameson file."

"I'll get it right away." As Mandy went into the file room, she didn't have any sense that he had any reservations about yesterday afternoon; however, he might also just be focused on his new case.

But as the morning wore on he didn't seem to treat her or act any differently than he had any other day, nor did anything he said give her any cause for concern. Of course, he didn't have or make time to discuss any non-business items. All in all, she was not the least bit worried.

* * *

What Mandy was now nervous about was meeting with Julianne at lunch time. That was supposed to have been when they decided whether or not to proceed. But Mandy had jumped the gun. Would that upset the CPA?

Entering her office with trepidation, Julianne was there to greet her immediately. This gave Mandy further cause for concern. Both women sat in the side chairs facing the CPA's desk, their skirts revealing to each other a generous amount of leg, which both noticed. Neither made any adjustments, as though because they were both women there was no need to cover up.

Julianne wasted no time in speaking. Her grimace didn't bode well for Mandy, until she spoke. "I still have not come to a decision."

Well, at least it wasn't negative, Mandy thought. The issue now was whether to jump right in with what she had done or slowly lead up to it?

"I mean," Julianne went on, "I still want to know, but I don't think I have the right to ask you to do something like that."

That settled it. Jump in. "The decision has been made for us."

"What do you mean?" Julianne asked, her tone and expression laced with instant concern.

"An opportunity presented itself yesterday so I decided to run with it." Mandy then told her what happened, playing down her own aggressiveness and eagerness. She ended with: "Unfortunately, it didn't prove anything one way or the other."

Julianne pondered Mandy's story for several seemingly endless minutes before finally speaking. "Well, I mostly agree that it's inconclusive. On the other hand, he didn't push you away. It seems to me that after any one of your moves, particularly unzipping him, pulling out his penis and stroking him, he could have resisted. But he didn't. How far would he have let it go if Kevin Jameson had not shown up?"

"Look, I'm no angel," Mandy confessed. "I've never fooled around with a married man until now. But I have been hit on by a few. And not to be defending Nelson, but he just doesn't have that arrogance that cheating husband's seem to have."

Julianne was silent for a few minutes, but Mandy could see the sorrow forming on her lovely face. When she looked up there was the hint of a tear forming. "I'm not sure which would be worse: for him to want nothing sexual from me because he was cheating or because he just doesn't want me."

Mandy felt for her new friend, wished she could offer some comforting words. All she could think of was: "From what I've heard, it's not uncommon for two career-oriented people to drift apart because of their occupations."

"I wish it was that simple. Neither of us ever brings work home. We have drinks while watching the news, then prepare and eat dinner while watching more news, then watch TV shows, usually in different rooms because we don't enjoy the same programs, then to bed and sleep."

"Maybe you just need to turn off the TV."

"I tried that once. The silence was deafening."

"Have you tried to talk to him about it?"

"I've made attempts. He always claims there's nothing wrong." The tear fell and she wiped it away. "I haven't had the nerve to ask him why he doesn't want to make love any more. I'm not sure I want to know why."

Julianne's eyes welled up again. Their chairs were facing each other. Instinctively, to comfort her, Mandy scooted hers closer and leaned forward placing her hands on the older woman's legs just above her knees. Encountering no resistance, the younger woman allowed her hands to slide caressingly higher until reaching the hem of her skirt. Mandy stopped there, high on Julianne's thighs, stroking them gently. The CPA finally looked up, tears on the verge of falling. Mandy reached up, catching the droplets as they rolled out of their ducts onto her cheeks.

The two women looked deeply into each other's eyes. Julianne's turned to a frown as Mandy, unable to control herself, leaned in closer, tilting her head until her lips pressed against the married woman's. As a natural reaction, Julianne kissed back, but only until she quickly realized what she was doing, then she abruptly pulled back. Sorrow still marred her expression, and the frown had not left, but now, in addition, there was concern, curiosity, confusion, and even a hint of excitement.

The latter is what Mandy was hoping to see, and was pleased when Julianne didn't stop her from easing in for another kiss. This one may have lasted a second longer. Now, incomprehension joined the mixture of emotions. However, it didn't stop Mandy from swooping in a third time. Yet, the brevity of the first time returned.

"What are you doing?" Julianne asked, but not in a tone that suggested repulsion.

"Just trying to comfort you."

"How is that comforting?" It wasn't a question of doubt, but rather the innocent search for information.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers