Caught in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

"It's providing you with something you are seeking but have not received." Mandy moved back in. "Please, just let me make you feel better." She placed her hands tenderly on the side of Julianne's head. This kiss was as aggressive as it was passionate and the older woman allowed it.

After a couple of minutes, Julianne again pulled back breathing heavily. "This feels both right and wrong all at the same time."

"Why does it feel right?" Mandy whispered seductively.

"Because it's providing me with something I've needed but haven't been getting," she paraphrased.

"And why is it wrong?"

"Because we're women and it doesn't seem like we should be doing this."

"Don't think of it like that. Think of it as two human beings who need the same thing and who, at the moment, only have each other to give it to them."

Julianne raised her eyebrows at the interesting logic. She did not stop Mandy from kissing her again. This one lasted considerably longer, enough for Mandy's level of arousal to be heightened, and judging by Julianne's heavier breathing, she was feeling it also. When Julianne caused their lips to separate this time, it was not an abrupt pull back as it had previously been. This was a slow detachment of only their mouths; the married woman's forehead remained touching her husband's assistant's pate.

"It still seems wrong," she gasped, "but it feels so good."

"Then just let yourself go. Let's enjoy one another."

And not too surprisingly, it was Julianne who resumed this time, even introducing a little tongue, which was surprising.

Mandy encouraged the tongue action, and pretty soon, they were sucking face as though they were steadfast lovers.

Julianne's hands cupped Mandy's face quite lovingly. For Mandy's part, it was time for her hands to return to the silky skin of the older woman's thighs. She caressed the toned area for a couple of minutes before sliding her hands up and taking the hem with her.

Julianne's breathing quickened when Mandy's hands danced around her pubic area. Then, when the younger woman's thumb swiped her vaginal lips, the CPA pulled back with a sharp intake of air.

"No, no, we can't do this anymore," the married woman protested. "This is wrong."

"There's nothing wrong with it if you're enjoying it."

"But I've never . . . done this . . . with another woman."

"It's okay, Julianne. It's just you and I. There's no one else here." Mandy darted out into the small reception area, locked the door, closed the blinds, and turned the door placard around so that "Closed" was displayed outside. She quickly returned to find the woman bent forward, her face in her hands propped up by her elbows on her desk. Mandy gently placed her hands on Julianne's shoulders in a massage-like motion. She then bent down placing kisses on the woman's neck, ears and the side of her face. Julianne leaned back, moaning softly. The younger woman leaned over and kissed the front of her neck and upper chest. Ever so tenderly, she cupped Julianne's tits, and then undid a couple of buttons on her blouse so she could ease her palm in to caress her bare breast.

Mandy knew that the woman was struggling with emotions, but aside from the fact that she wanted Julianne like she had no other woman, she also wanted to make the CPA feel good, feel wanted, feel desired.

When Mandy knelt before her to undo the rest of her buttons, push her left breast out of the cup of the bra and suck her nipple, Julianne murmured, "I want to stop you, but I can't seem to resist you."

"Then don't."

"But you're a woman."

"So?"

"I'm not a les—"

"You don't have to be."

"I'm not bisexual either."

"I don't consider myself that either. Truth is I don't like labels."

"I like a nice hard dick."

"So, do I, but no one makes love to a woman better than another woman." With her finger tip, Mandy rubbed the flat end of Julianne's nipple.

With a shudder, Julianne said "You're not going to give up, are you?"

"I don't think you really want me to," Mandy said as she continued to fondle the other's luscious breasts, boldly reaching around Julianne's back to undo her bra, encountering no resistance. The legal assistant stood, then pulled the CPA to her feet and guided her the few steps to the sofa at one end of the office. Mandy laid the woman down on her back, quickly pressing their mouths together before any protests could be issued. "Now, just relax and let me do this for you."

With that, Mandy completed unbuttoning Julianne's blouse and lifting her bra off of her breasts to reveal two creamy mounds sitting on her chest. She licked and sucked first one then the other nipple. Julianne squirmed on the sofa, fully enjoying the treatment. Meanwhile, her left hand snaked down the woman's abdomen, gently rubbing, then undoing her skirt and slipping her hand under the waistband of both the skirt and panties.

Mandy felt Julianne's abdomen tighten up when her middle finger gently touched the other's clit, but when there was no attempt to halt her, she knew she could have her way with her boss's wife.

Julianne was even helpful now as Mandy meticulously and sensually removed every thread of the woman's clothes.

"I can't believe I'm lying here on my office sofa naked as the day I was born," Julianne remarked. But there was more mirth in her voice than disbelief.

"Then you really won't believe what's going to happen next."

Placing her hands firmly on the insides of Julianne's thighs, Mandy pushed her legs apart and took aim on the woman's sweet, and decidedly juicy, pussy, pleased to notice that it was completely shaved. Her first lick tasted divine. When the CPA shuddered after the second swipe of the younger woman's tongue, Mandy thought sure Julianne had a small orgasm. Given the woman's pent up sexual frustration, she was a climax waiting to explode.

Mandy was by no means an expert cunnilinguist. She did what she liked done to her. Neither was eating pussy her favorite sexual act. But there was just something about the feel and taste of this one—the sugary nectar that flowed from it and the dainty softness of the lips, not to mention that, visually, this was the prettiest one she had ever seen—and she just couldn't get enough of it. She wanted to devour it. Instead, she made love to it with her mouth.

In the meantime, a low, throaty moan could be heard emanating from Julianne. It sounded as though she was stifling it from becoming louder. As a result, what was coming out was an odd mixture of dissonance from her vocal cords. Of course, Mandy knew that it was the opening chords of an orgasmic symphony, and from what she was hearing, she judged it to be an overture of epic proportions. She could accurately guess why Julianne was trying to keep it quiet.

"Just let it out," Mandy whispered, lifting her head up and resting her chin on the woman's pubic bone. She attacked Julianne's clit to finish her off.

And it did. Julianne started writhing around nearly crushing Mandy's head between her legs. But the young girl did not let up, stroking the other's love button gently, but firmly. Finally Julianne could stand it no longer and let out a loud combination yell/scream/moan while simultaneously pushing Mandy's head away. The woman quickly closed her legs to prevent further attack on her wonderfully satisfied but highly sensitive clit.

"Oh, god, that was spectacular!" Julianne cried, while attempting to catch her breath. "I haven't climaxed like that in . . . in . . . I've never had one like that!"

Mandy grinned as pussy juice ran down her chin and neck.

"Oh, my god, look at you. I'm so sorry," Julianne said. "Let me get you—"

"Relax," Mandy told her, pushing her back down. Of course, the younger woman was so horny now that she had a motive for wanting her boss's wife to remain where she was. Mandy gathered her skirt around her waist, and then squirmed to pull her thong off. She reached into her nearby purse and extracted her mini vibrator. She started to switch it on, but happened to glance over to Julianne's still soaked pussy, then decided to lubricate the device in it. It was almost electric when she touched the coated vibrator to her pussy.

A mystified Julianne watched in fascination. Part of her wanted to help the young woman, another part felt awkward, and yet another part just didn't know what to do.

Mandy could see the confusion in the other woman. It didn't really matter. As highly aroused as the paralegal was, she was coming in seconds.

When she finished and more or less returned to normal, the two women sat on the sofa regarding one another. It was apparent that Julianne felt awkward, but strangely, so did Mandy. She was even at a loss for words. Her eyes drifted to a clock on the wall.

"Damn! I've got to get back to work," she said, noting the time. She hurriedly retrieved her thong and slid it back on, then adjusted her skirt and scurried out, mumbling, "See you later."

Walking briskly back to her office, more than a half-hour late from lunch, she wondered what had come over her that she felt so odd. But she didn't have time to analyze it when she reached the entrance. She went directly to Nelson's door. He looked up.

"Sorry I'm late. Had some personal business to attend to."

"No problem," he answered with a smile. "Might want to call next time, just so I know."

"Sure. No problem. I should have thought to do that today."

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay? You look a little flushed."

Damn straight, she thought. I just came with your wife. But instead she said, "Oh, I guess I was just rushing to get back. I'll go in the restroom and freshen up." She did just that and then sat at her desk. But she couldn't concentrate. She was just too keyed up from her lunch time activity, her peculiar feelings afterward and . . . not surprisingly, she was horny—still? Again?

A few minutes later, Nelson came out of his office and stood by her desk. "You sure you're okay? You don't seem yourself."

"No, no, I'm fine. I—"

"I'm not trying to meddle, but if your personal business is legal, I'd be only too happy to help."

"Oh, no, it's not legal." Mandy thought about where she had come from and what she had just done. "Just giving a friend in need a hand." She lifted her middle finger to her nose as if to scratch an itch, but instead, she took a whiff of his wife's pussy that she'd been careful not to wash off.

"Okay." Nelson turned to head back to his office. "Want to have another chat?"

"Sure," Mandy answered, nonchalantly. She certainly wasn't in the mood for work. And she was curious. Did he really just want to talk or was he looking for a continuation of Wednesday afternoon? She followed him into his office. Interestingly, he sat in the other side chair—as his wife typically did—so she made certain she had enough thigh on display. She almost wished she hadn't put her thong back on.

"It's not surprising you helping a friend in need," Nelson began; nervously, Mandy thought. "In the short time I've known you, you've impressed me as a person who enjoys helping others."

Mandy shrugged. "I suppose I do. Never really gave it much thought."

"No, I'm sure you haven't. I imagine you just jump in and do it when it needs to be done."

Do it? Was he playing words on her? She responded in kind. "I also just do it when I want it."

Nelson chuckled, but his expression said he wasn't certain what she meant. "Well, that kind of selflessness will fit in well here. That's why I practice the kind of law that I do. I'm not looking for headlines from a big criminal case or big bucks from a person injury matter. I'm just helping people with ordinary legal issues."

There was a slightly noticeable edginess to Nelson's voice, as though he was just beating around the bush until he could work up the courage to say what it was he wanted to say. It suddenly occurred to Mandy that maybe instead of wanting a repeat of yesterday afternoon he really just wanted to talk about it. Quickly thinking it over as he rambled on about his practice, she decided to press it. She didn't see his response coming. "Are you leading up to yesterday afternoon?"

"Well, uh, yes, I, uh, I am," he answered nervously.

"Go ahead. I'm a big girl." Mandy smiled to support her statement, but now she was becoming a bit nervous herself. Had she gone way over the line Wednesday?

"The fact is, I have not cheated on my wife," Nelson affirmed.

Mandy was perplexed. Julianne believes her husband is cheating on her, but has no proof. Nelson swears he does not and doesn't even fit the mold of an unfaithful husband. However, they have no marital life, no sexual relations. Knowing what Mandy knew from Julianne that Nelson did not know his paralegal knew, what could possibly be their issue? Mandy absolutely had to find out. But how could she without letting on to Nelson? For lack of a better comment, she simply said, "Okay."

"But I think she might be cheating on me."

Now Mandy positively did not know what to say, not that she would have been heard over the sound of her jaw clanging to the floor. So, each thought the other was being unfaithful. Well, if Julianne had no proof, it begged the question: "Are you sure?"

"Well, I don't have any proof," Nelson answered, lawyerly. "But being that you seem to be so open-minded—not to mention other things—I thought you might be the one person I could talk to about this. You might even have some insight."

"Of course." What else could she say? Not that she wasn't dying to know. "What makes you think your wife is having an affair?"

"We haven't had sex in so long I don't even remember when the last time was." He then gave a description of their typical evening at home that was—no surprise—almost verbatim to Julianne's.

"How long has it been like that?"

"I don't know," the lawyer shrugged. "Several months, maybe a year."

"Do you recall something happening? An argument, a disagreement?"

"Wow, you're pretty good with the questions."

"It's called discovery, counselor," Mandy quipped, referring to the legal process.

With a chuckle, Nelson answered, "No, I can't think of anything, and believe me, I've tried."

"Have you tried to talk to her about it?"

"Yes, I've tried. But I haven't gotten to the point of words actually coming out. I just don't know how to broach the subject without it sounding like a cross-examination. Then there are times I'm not sure I really want to know."

Mandy could see the distress in his face, but she had to ask: "You mean you'd just rather live with the agony of the possibility?"

"I don't know why she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. I've even heard of women who like to have affairs, but want to cling to the safety of their marriage. So, I guess I want to know in the sense that if our marriage is nearing an end, we can both move on." He paused with a grimace as though debating whether or not to continue. "The truth of it is it really almost doesn't matter what the reasons are. It is what it is. However, the other day, when you did . . . what you did . . . I could have cursed Jameson for coming in and stopping it. Even the little you did was so much more satisfying than I can remember anything my wife and I ever did."

"Soooo, what are you saying?" Mandy asked, although she thought sure she knew, but wanted to hear it from him.

"I'm not really sure."

Mandy thought sure he really did but was afraid to say. "Do you think it's possible your wife might be thinking the same thing you are?"

"You mean—"

"Wondering why you haven't slept together in so long, wondering what happened."

"She hasn't said anything."

"Well, playing devil's advocate here, neither have you."

"That's a delicate way of making a point, but it's not lost on me. I'm just not sure I want the marriage to continue. I know you're implying that we should talk and maybe work things out. But we've been like this for so long, what would we go back to?"

"I see your point, but I'm still wondering where this is leading." Although she thought she really knew.

"I don't know." After a few minutes of silence, he said, "I'm sorry; I shouldn't have involved you in this."

"Don't be ridiculous. If we're going to work closely together in a two person office, we've got to be able to talk to one another about anything."

"Well, thanks, but still . . . I guess the other day just stirred something in me that I haven't felt in a while and I'm just not thinking clearly."

Fortunately, the phone rang. It was for Nelson, and it afforded Mandy time to consider this entire discussion. Replaying it over in her mind brought her to the same conclusion she had come to with his wife. They were two wicks on the same candle whose flames had gone out. All they needed was another spark to re-ignite them.

Mandy knew now what she had to do, which was what she wanted to do from the day she started work here.

She got up, walked over to the front door, locked it, turned the sign to "CLOSED" and twisted the mini-blinds shut so no one could see in. She then went into the restroom and quickly took off her shirt, removed her bra, then put her shirt back on pulling it down to reveal as much cleavage as possible. Nothing needed to be done with her nipples. As horny as she was and the anticipation of what she was about to do had them hard and standing out pressing noticeably through the material of her shirt. Finally, she pulled up her skirt to make it as short as it could be. She decided to leave her thong on.

When she heard Nelson hang up, she walked into his office. His widened eyes indicated he noticed the change in her attire. He stammered, "What the—"

"You said you weren't thinking clearly; well, I'm going to blow your mind!"

Nelson stood nervously. "W-What do you mean? What are you going to do?"

"Something I think you want," Mandy replied seductively. "Something I know I want." She walked around his desk and he walked away in the other direction.

"I don't want anything."

"You said I stirred something in you," she said following him.

"B-But—"

"Oh, come on. You liked it the other day." When she was back in front of his desk, Mandy sat on it, lifting one leg up to reveal her bare thigh and thong-covered pussy.

"Ohhhh, no."

"What's the matter?" Mandy asked. "You seem so nervous."

"Well, I just . . . I'm just not sure we should, uhhh, be doing this."

She stood again and walked toward him. "Okay. Do you want me to leave?"

Lifting his hand to his head and dragging his palm around the back of his neck, Nelson said, "Well, n-no, you don't have to leave; just—" he was backing up without watching where he was going until he ran into the sofa, falling down onto it.

Kneeling down between his splayed legs, Mandy placed her hand on his crotch, rubbing his bulge.

"Ohhh, no, I can't believe this is about to happen." He threw his head back as she continued to massage his cock through his pants.

"I think you really wanted this to happen," Mandy said, pulling his shirt from his pants and raising it above his abdomen, then reaching for and undoing his belt and zipper. When she had it down, she stretched out the elastic of his underpants and reached for his cock, which was already oozing. She scooped up the drop that was bubbling from his slit and held it up for him to see before licking it off of her fingertip. "It looks like you definitely wanted this to happen."

Nelson risked a glance down at his dick in her hand, which was harder than he could ever remember it being, and moaned.

"I think this is where we left off Wednesday," Mandy whispered, now stroking his very stiff rod. She leaned in slowly, pressing her lips to his in a very wet, passionate kiss. She felt more fluid gush from his pee hole. "This is what you wanted to happen, isn't it?"

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers