Caught in the Middle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy pulled Julianne up and the two sat on their folded legs to continue their lip action. It wasn't surprising that his assistant was the aggressor as she pushed his wife's shirt off her shoulders, and then took it off. What was surprising was when Julianne did the same with Mandy. It was all laced with intermittent kissing.

Julianne leaned back onto her elbows while Mandy bent forward to once again orally stimulate the older woman's nipples. When Julianne threw her head even further back, Mandy reached down and pulled off his wife's thong. Damn! Nelson wished he was doing that. Of course, Julianne did likewise with Mandy.

Now, both completely nude, they scooted close together, wrapping their arms around each other's upper torso so they could better press their mouths together. This they were really into. He never knew his wife was such a passionate kisser.

What made Nelson's cock pulse and ooze more was when his wife became the aggressor. But he was absolutely shocked when Julianne pushed Mandy back and performed cunnilingus. He watched in awe as she attacked his assistant's pussy as though she not only knew what she was doing but really enjoyed doing it. She even allowed a glob of saliva to drop onto Mandy's hood before using her fingers. How long had this been going on? Did Julianne already know Mandy? Had she sent the paralegal to him?

Didn't really matter as his eyes roamed over his wife's shapely legs and well-rounded ass lying on her abdomen. Julianne's legs were spread slightly, enough that he could, for the first time in a really long time, see her glistening pussy. He used to think it was the most beautiful part of her body. He remembered that he'd never seen any so lovely in all of the men's magazines or on the internet.

So busy had Nelson been spending long overdue time ogling over his wife that he hadn't noticed that the position the women were in on the sofa bed allowed Mandy to look right at him. When their eyes made contact, his face registered fear and embarrassment. But the ever playful Mandy simply smiled and winked. Then, to his surprise, she mouthed for him to undress and join them.

A vision of a threesome flashed through his mind, but as erotic as that scene was, it was even more frightening, so he shook his head no. But Mandy encouraged him with a thumb up and an OK sign, and even enticed him by sucking on her finger as though it was a penis and mouthing for him to undress. Finally, the combination of his beautiful wife and the nympho Mandy had him so horny that he shed not only his concerns, but most of his clothes also.

He was down to all but his underwear when Mandy's gestures caught Julianne's attention and she turned to see what was going on. She saw her husband standing there in his jockeys and knew in an instant that the vixen, whose pussy juice was smeared all over her face, had engineered this. Still she could see the lust on Nelson's face, and further, that it was directed at her and not his assistant, and that aroused her to a height beyond the lofty level she was already experiencing. Not only that, but his obvious bulge appeared to be more than his tighty-whiteys could contain. She couldn't remember when the last time she had laid eyes on his magnificent tool was. So, euphorically, she smiled and gestured with her head for him to join them.

Mandy's heart leapt. Her plan was coming together nicely.

Nelson crawled over the arm of the sofa and stretched out against the backrest. There were a few awkward moments as they all stared at one another.

It was, of course, up to Mandy to make the first move. She saw the big wet spot growing on his jockeys so she rolled toward him and pulled the elastic down to expose his swollen member, then sucked it into her mouth.

Thinking she should be—she wasn't sure what—at the sight of her husband's assistant engulfing his dick in her throat in front of her, Julianne immediately realized this was Mandy, and nothing the young woman did should come as any surprise. On the other hand, here was Nelson being worked on by an expert cock sucker, and instead of appearing delirious with pleasure, he was only looking at Julianne with the same craving he had before. It was weird; almost as though they had been transported to some alternate euphoric reality state. Still, it did not prevent her from leaning in to his summoning lips.

And with that kiss, Julianne was transported to another time, an earlier time, a better time, the way they were . . . the way they should be.

Nelson put his arm around her head gently holding a wide strand of her hair—like he used to do. Julianne cupped his neck, rubbing her thumb on his cheek—like she used to do. They kissed passionately; even more so than either had with their young instigator. It went on and neither wanted to end it, but they hadn't done this in so long, both needed to come up for air.

When she felt them pull apart, Mandy released Nelson's penis from her mouth and looked up. The husband and wife were staring at one another lovingly. When they felt her eyes on them, each took her into their field of vision and the three regarded one another for a minute as though uncertain how—or if—to proceed. This time, it was Nelson whose face formed a big joyous smile. A moment later, Julianne beamed similarly, and within an instant, Mandy sported a wide grin.

The lawyer leaned over and kissed his assistant, and she could see gratitude in his eyes. They were both amazed that while they were so engaged, Julianne bent over and took her husband into her mouth—something she had not even done in better times. And better still, she did it as though she knew what she was doing.

With her lips otherwise occupied, Mandy reached down to fondle Nelson's balls while his wife sucked him. It was more than he could take so he lay back down. His respite was brief because his assistant teased his lips with her nipple encouraging him to suck on it. Still, it was difficult to concentrate because of what his wife was doing, and even though she was not as good at oral pleasure as was Mandy, the fact that it was Julianne doing it made it all the more special.

But there was no rest for the weary as the insatiable Mandy arose to a kneeling position and straddled his face. As his tongue probed her depths, he was glad he had not deposited his semen inside her earlier or else he would probably be ingesting remnants of it now. Although, given his current state of arousal, he probably wouldn't have cared.

He felt a hand slide up his abdomen, and though he couldn't see, Julianne's hand went from his chest to Mandy's to play with her tits. He then could tell that his assistant had leaned forward. When he heard the smacking sounds, it became apparent to two women had locked lips. He quickly let go of that image as his wife returned her mouth to his cock with vigor, literally making love to it, licking it all over, and to his great thrill, she moved down to his balls, bathing them in her sweet saliva. It was a good thing he had come earlier; otherwise he would certainly be sprouting a load now.

With his rod momentarily unattended, he felt Mandy's lips engulf him. The combination of Julianne sucking his balls and his assistant vacuuming his cock was unlike any sensation he had ever experienced. Coming previously or not, he didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

Nelson thought he would lose his mind as both mouths and tongues were concentrating on his shaft, and he could tell, swapping spit at the tip.

But then, the moment of ultimate excitement arrived when Julianne moved up, his cock in her hand, and inserted it into her warm, wet pussy. It had been absolutely incredible when his dick had found its way into Mandy's slick, young hole, and up to that point, he had not thought life could get any better. However, not only did his wife's pussy feel better, it was oh so familiar and it felt . . . right.

She moved up and down slowly, sensually, and to Julianne, it was no less as exciting. She had told Mandy she still liked a dick and this drove that message home. But there was one very important factor in that belief: it was this dick. As she felt it graze the walls of her vagina she knew that it wasn't just dick, it was this dick. It filled her perfectly. It had been too long.

Mandy leaned in for a kiss, which Julianne gave her, but the older woman was more interested in concentrating on her other orifice that was being satisfied.

Mandy sensed as much and backed off. She even considered removing herself from Nelson's face to give the couple the chance to make love to each other. But just then his tongue started going as deeply as it could, and she realized he was fucking her with it at the same tempo as his wife was him. She'd only had a few threesomes, but so far, early into this one, it was the best.

But before long, it came down to Nelson wanting to make love to his wife. He gently pushed Mandy off of his face; she got the message. With Julianne still riding him, he rolled her over onto her back without ever sliding out. He now handled the thrusting chore, pumping slowly, steadily and tenderly. Beyond that, they did nothing but gaze into one another's eyes.

It was such a touching moment that rendered Mandy powerless to do anything but watch. She lay very close to them on her side, head resting in her palm propped up by her elbow. She had done a fair amount of fucking, but she couldn't ever remember making love—not like what she was witnessing at this moment. She had thought that she had been their teacher, subject: remedial sex. However, as she continued to study the scene before her, she realized she was learning more about sex than she ever thought she could.

She desperately wanted to be a part of it without really interfering. Only one concept occurred to her. She put her upper arm around Nelson and her lower arm underneath Julianne, resting her head on the woman's shoulder. Now feeling connected, whether it was the subtle changes in their gazes, their slightly elevated breathing or just their general animated body language, Mandy believed she could sense impending orgasm, even maybe before they did. But whether intuition or coincidence, first Julianne's and then Nelson's moaning became louder followed by faster thrusting by both.

A second later, they were climaxing simultaneously, almost as though choreographed, but certainly as only a loving husband and wife could achieve.

Yes, they still loved each other, Mandy knew without a doubt. They'd simply lost their way and needed an assistant to find their way back. Good for them; not so much for her.

Lost in these thoughts, Mandy was completely taken aback when Julianne pressed her lips to the younger woman's, followed an instant later by Nelson's tongue snaking into her pussy.

"Your turn," Julianne said.

Seconds later, Mandy had the most mind-blowing orgasm she'd ever experienced.

* * *

It was all downhill from there.

Mandy's scheme to have a threesome with the professional couple for her own selfish sexual desire, and as a longshot, to get them back together had succeeded unbelievably well; so much so, that Nelson and Julianne had no further use for her. They couldn't dress and get out of the office fast enough to go home and make up for lost time—and to talk. They had a lot to talk about—so they said. Somehow, Mandy thought that any moving lips of theirs would be doing anything but talking.

They told her to take the food that Nelson had gone out for—Chinese—home, which was cold by the time she departed, and the bottle of white wine, which was no longer cold.

By the time she arrived home, all of those wonderful orgasms were a distant memory. Her mood had sunk too low to eat, but she only did so because she was really hungry. One could easily imagine why she also drank just about all of the wine.

In the morning, Mandy toyed with the idea of simply phoning in to resign. But then she wondered if the blissful couple would even show up. So, she went to the office to satisfy that curiosity and also because she didn't have their home number.

It was, of course, no surprise that both offices were void of activity when she arrived. Julianne's car was exactly where she had left it the day before—they'd gone home together in Nelson's. It was covered with dew to further substantiate that it had not been moved.

At her desk, Mandy found an empty envelope box to pack the few meager personal items she'd brought. She had seduced both husband and wife; having someone who had done that around would not be conducive to the rebuilding of a marriage. How could they trust one another with her around?

Nelson's office, particularly the sofa, had the odor of stale sex, so she found some air and fabric freshener and started spraying.

"Destroying evidence?"

Mandy turned sharply. Between the sound of spraying and being lost in thought, she did not hear anyone enter. Nelson was standing in the doorway and she could see Julianne standing behind him. Both were sporting wide grins. Of course, they had everything to look forward to. She really didn't know what to say, and though she was not really in the mood to joke, it was what came out. "Well, I thought what with you being a lawyer and all."

"What's this?" Julianne asked, spotting the box on Mandy's desk.

Certain she knew what the CPA was questioning; Mandy still stepped out to see. "I'm packing my things."

"But why?"

"You guys are rejuvenating your marriage. You don't need me around."

"Don't be silly."

"How will you be able to trust one another? It would be very difficult for me not to keep on doing you at lunch time and then coming back and doing Nelson in the afternoon."

"Then switch up," Julianne suggested. "Do him at lunch and then me."

"Now, who's being silly?" Mandy shot back.

"That's something we need to talk about," Nelson said in all seriousness. "Why was she always first?"

Mandy merely rolled her eyes.

"Come and I'll explain," Julianne said.

And before Mandy realized it, she was sitting on the sofa with Nelson on one side and Julianne on the other, caught in the middle.

"It's not going to be a problem because if you do one of us, you'll have to do the other," Julianne went on.

"You're not making any sense," a confused Mandy noted.

"We came here to get you to go look for a bigger office that we can both work out of," Julianne clarified. "You'll be our assistant."

Suddenly, Mandy had something to live for. "You think that would really work?"

"Mandy, when we got married, it was like a fine gourmet meal. But as time went on, every time we prepared the meal, key ingredients gradually got left out until it was nothing more than bland, uninspired sustenance. And then you came along. You added spice. You flavored our meal with all of the tasty components that were missing. We don't want to lose that again."

"You don't know my appetite. Things could get pretty spicy," Mandy warned. "May get too savory for you."

"It's a two way street, Mandy. You might get tired of the same old meal and want something different."

"True enough." Suddenly, Mandy felt her naughtiness returning. She reached out and grabbed Nelson's cock through his pants while leaning over to kiss Julianne. "I'd like to renegotiate my employment terms."

"Well, we can't promise much more in salary, but we're now offering one a hell of a fringe benefit package!"

END