Caught in the Rain

Story Info
Old friends take on the rain.
902 words
3.38
22.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark night filled with storm clouds; in the distance you can here the roar of thunder. Lightning flashes across the skyline starting Suzy a little. She quickens her pace hoping not to get caught in it. Other then the thunder it's very quiet night almost eerie. Suzy is so focus on the sidewalk trying to keep up pace without tripping and does not see the man hidden in the shadows by the old oak.

Suzy hears her name called out and she jumps a little. She asks nervously. "Who's ttthere?" Edmond steps out of the shadows and her eyes light up. "Hello Ed how have you been?' She asks.

"I'm good been a while." He replies.

"Sure has what you doing up here tonight?" She inquires.

He flashes a smile. "To see you I've missed you."

"Really?" she responds.

"Yes." Edmond takes her hand and pulls her to him. "It's been too dam long Suzy." Edmond says sheepishly. "Remember this spot?"

Suzy looks at the spot where he's pointing at, and responds "Sure do." Suzy smiles to her as the memories come back. This was their favorite spot to have late night sex right against that old oak.

Ed asks her. "How bouts want to relive some old memories Suzy?"

Suzy being recent divorced decides why not.

He kisses her before can answer him.

She moans softly as his lips work their magic on her again. Ed deepens the kiss and she feels herself growing warm.

Suzy tries too pulling away and Ed wasn't having it and holds her tighter. She relaxes into him enjoying his persists. Suzy wraps her arms around his waist rubbing her on his crotch.

Ed takes this as a yes to go further. His hands start wandering up her rib cage to her breast cupping one. He runs his thumb a crossed the nipple though her thin tight shirt. He is getting hard as hell. He pushes Suzy back against the oak.

Suzy can feel the cool bark though her clothes and winces a little.

Edmond smiles at her as he reaches behind her and undoes her bra freeing her ample 38d breast. He unbuttons her blouse slowly teasing her nipple with his fingers at the same time.

Suzy is hot from his caress that starts rubbing on Ed's dick more persistently though his pants. She Love's his reaction to the contact.

Edmond whispers." Oh girl this is gonna feel so good." He finishes unbuttoning her top and pulls her to him and sucks hungrier at her nipples while holding her breast.

Suzy undoes his pants too free his 81/2 inch dick from the confines. Suzy starts stoking him in slow with a firm grip.

Edmond slides his free hand up her leg too her inner thigh and feels for her hot pussy. He pushes her panties aside and plays with her clit rubbing his thumb a crossed it. She is gasps from the contact. He slips a finger in her already wet pussy exciting her even more.

Suzy tightens her grip on his cock and strokes faster.

Ed is on the verge of cumming and stops her stroking not wanting to cum before he feels her hot pussy again. He goes down on one knee pulls her thong down to her ankles, lifts her skirt just enough to expose her sweet pussy. He separates her lips a little and licks teasingly at her clit which sends her into a frenzied.

Suzy grabs his head and pulls him too her.

Ed starts going to town on her clit her cries of pleasure being muffle by the storm building in the sky. It starts too down pour but neither of them wants too quit as she cums hard from his eating.

He gets up from his position, picks her legs up as she hangs on and wraps her legs around his waist as he pushes her against the tree for leverage. Ed lines himself up and gives her it all of him in one push.

Suzy cries out with pleasure. "Oh God Ed YES!"

Ed pulls back and plunges in her again and again as the storm rages around them and in them.

Suzy is cumming hard then she ever has and is on the verge of passing out as Ed takes her against that old oak tree.

Ed is on the verge of releasing a huge load and can feel Suzy is close to cumming herself. He picks up the pace just as she tightens down on him causing him too release an intense orgasm. Suzy starts to quiver as he pushes a few more times in her to complete her orgasm.

"Damn, damn." he says breathlessly "Wow it has been too long Suzy we got to do this again SOON."

Suzy replies her breathing slowing down now "Yes I'd love that, well I better get home I'm soaked to the bone."

Ed smiles at this. "Yes in more ways then one."

Suzy giggles. "Still at the same number?" she asks.

He smiles. "Yeap."

"Ok I'll give you a call sometime then." Suzy grins sheepishly.

Ed grabs her and kisses her hard and releases her. "That's if I don't call you first." He adds.

"Bye Suzy for now." Ed turns around and rushes out into the rain too his truck.

Suzy watches him leave and thinks to herself you sure will.

The End, or Is It?