Caught in the Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Groade
Groade
59 Followers

"It would appear that Ranger Farspeed has the situation well under control," observed KVY drily, the twin omni-directional blaster rifles mounted on the robot's shoulders retracted back into its body.

"What is going on here?!" Bethany demanded, ignoring the sardonic robot.

Farspeed opened his eyes and saw Bethany and KVY standing there watching him.

"Oh, hi there Commander Briggs! Hi Kevy! I'd come to attention and salute or something, but I'm kind of busy right now as you can see. How're you two doing?"

"Not as well you, it seems," KVY answered but Bethany cut him off.

"Farspeed, you better explain yourself! Who or what is that?"

"Her? Oh, her name's Acharia. She's from a race who call themselves Arachanians."

"Arachanians?" KVY said in surprise. "There are records of an all-female race of spider-women from the days before the Stellar Federation was established." The little robot's database contained the combined knowledge of every civilization in the Stellar Federation. "They were said to have mated with and killed many males of numerous humanoid species before they were wiped out centuries ago."

"Well, they weren't completely wiped out," Farspeed said and suddenly shuttered. "Oh boy, just a second," he said as he reached down to take the blue-skinned woman's moving head in his hands, leaning his head back against the stone wall as her four hands roamed over his body and her two sets of legs squirmed, sliding her feet over the sandy ground. Farspeed let out an abrupt cry and clenched his hands into the woman's crimson hair, his whole body shaking and Bethany realized the man was having an orgasm right there in front of her.

"Oh wow. Ahem. Sorry about that," Farspeed finally was able to gasp as the alien woman kneeling in front of him let out delighted moans and distinct swallowing sounds before she starting moving her head once more. "GAR, you better give me another dose."

"Affirmative," came the voice of his GAR unit.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing, Farspeed?" Bethany repeated, hating herself for the deep, embarrassed blush she knew was reddening her face.

"Letting her feed," he replied simply with a fond gaze down at the woman between his legs. "Acharia tells me there a small colony of Arachanian females on this planet. They're the ones who have been responsible for the disappearances around here, not that any of those killed explorers and scouts were really their fault."

"You can communicate with her?" KVY asked. "The records indicate all attempts at verbal and telepathic communication with the Arachanians failed."

"I think they can only telepathically communicate with the alien males that they mate with, Kevy," Farspeed explained. "And since those unfortunates never lasted past their first dates with their Arachanian partners, it explains why no one could talk to them before."

"I would deduce from your statement that you have successfully mated with this Arachanian, but how did you survive the process?" KVY asked. "Such knowledge would be of great interest to the Galactic Science Foundation and the Science Division of the Star Rangers as well," KVY said and Bethany's ears perked up.

"Really?" She asked. "Just how much interest would this sort of thing generate, KVY?"

"An enormous amount, Commander," KVY said. "And the commander who was in charge of the mission that discovered it would certainly be given appropriate honors." The robotic Ranger might be sarcastic, but no one could ever accuse it of being stupid.

"You're giving a full report when you get back, Farspeed," Bethany stated, a deep smile spreading across her full, pouting lips.

"Sure Commander," Farspeed returned the smile in a much too familiar manner, but Bethany was pleased enough to let it pass. "But I don't think Acharia's quite done feeding just yet-Oh yeah!" he went on between his gasps of pleasure. "I'm sure glad you two found me when you did. Acharia tells me that she finds-a little slower, baby-that human cum is a lot more, er, nourishing than blood, but she's still be to ingest a fairly large quantity and my medi-unit is almost-Ah!-out of the compounds it needs to synthesize Rigellian Ultra-Viagra."

"You'll get whatever you need, Ranger," Bethany told him, not even minding when he suddenly gasped and leaned back against the wall to climax once more into the alien woman's working mouth. "If you're report has as much critically important information as KVY thinks its will, I'll even recommend you for a commendation."

"The discovery of a hitherto, thought-to-be extinct race?" the short robot commented. "An answer which would allow the Arachanians to live peacefully with the Stellar Federation and possibly even join it? Such information is extremely valuable," KVY stated confidently.

"And there's more thing too, Kevy," Farspeed grinned, wiping at the sweat running down his brow before he reached down to tenderly stroke the cheeks of the alien woman sucking his penis. Bethany could see the blue-skinned woman lift her head slightly to look up at Farspeed with her purple eyes, a happy smile forming around her cock-filled lips.

"What's that?" Bethany and KVY both asked.

"Call the Galactic Lexicon archives. I've finally discovered the real meaning behind my favorite old twentieth century curse!"

Groade
Groade
59 Followers