Caught Masturbating in Prison

Story Info
Guard catches her and discovers her love for cocksucking.
1.3k words
4.2
83.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark, and I had one hand down the front of my orange pants and the other underneath my shirt, brushing the hard nipple of my small breast with my hand.

The lights at the prison hadn't been out too long, but already I was rubbing my clit at a pretty good speed. My legs began to tense as images of cock flashed before my closed eyes, focused on the delicious fantasy. My breathing was getting heavier when I heard the footsteps of whoever was on duty that night. I slowed my pace reluctantly, but continued to rub my clit slowly, hoping he'd pass quickly.

"Julia?" he said sharply, hearing my uneven breath.

I recognized his voice as a young but sturdy-looking guard that oftentimes worked evenings.

I inhaled, trying to control my breath. "Ye- Yes, sir?" I tried to make it an answer, but it was more of a question, hoping he wouldn't suspect.

"Stand," he said. His voice left no room for negotiation.

I sighed, trying to slip my hands out as subtly as possible, trying to also wipe my wet fingers as I extracted my right one.

"Quickly!" he said, catching it.

"Yes, sir," I murmured, looking up at him then down as I stood beside my cot.

"If you don't want the attention of the rest of the inmates, you'll come closer," he said.

I nodded and approached where he stood on the other side of the bars, but a foot away.

"Hand," he said, looking at my right hand, nodding, motioning for me to stick it through.

"Sir," I uttered, flushing as I gave it to him reluctantly, feeling his rough fingers brush my damp ones.

As if he needed any further confirmation, he pulled me forward harshly, bringing my body to press against the bars as he lifted his hand to his nose. He grinned slowly, smelling my sweet juices. I felt my pussy react, muscles in my round ass tensing as he looked at me, savoring it.

I looked away.

"You know that's against the rules," he smiled. "Masturbation is frowned upon." He paused. "You haven't even been in here that long, and you already need cock that bad, huh?" He grinned.

Then frowned.

"Answer me, slut. You need cock pretty badly, don't you? Just dying to feel a hot cock again, aren't you?"

I swallowed, looking up at him, then down, feeling the metal bars against my tits as I squirmed a little, unsure of how to answer as he maintained the grip on my hand.

I glanced at his crotch and stifled a small whimper of desire as I saw his bulge.

He smiled, seeing my tongue peek out of my mouth, nervously wetting my lips.

"Mhmm, you be a good slut, and I'll let you have it." He reached down, undoing his pants. "After all, it's either that or you get punished. And I'd hate to see a pretty little thing like you..." His voice faded. He looked both ways to be sure no other guards were around.

"Shirt off," he commanded, grinning.

I looked in distress down the hall for help, then at his beautifully hard cock in his hand.

He laughed. "Off!" he repeated, quietly but firmly.

I hesitated, then pulled my shirt over my head, revealing the small shoulders of my frame, my perky breasts sticking out towards him, free of any barriers save the bars now.

I saw him looking at my fully hard nipples and shivered, but not from cold.

He got a twinkle in his eye as his hand very slowly stroked his hard shaft. "You looked like you enjoyed squirming earlier. Rub your tits against these bars."

I inhaled and my eyes dropped to the bars in front of my chest. They would be cold, I knew.

"Come on, don't think just cuz I'm on the side of these-" he started, but then I slowly rubbed myself against them, embarrassed as he watched.

He laughed as I stiffened at the cold metal and then slowly became more focused on brushing my sensitive nipples against the unyielding metal.

My lips parted as I breathed a bit harder, feeling my pussy get soaked as he watched.

"Enough," he said. "Kneel!"

I looked up at him. The look in his eye made any indecision on my part disappear as I quickly knelt beneath the bars.

He stuck his cock through. "Don't pretend you don't know what to do," he said harshly.

I looked up at him, licking my lips and groaning softly as I started lightly stroking the base of his shaft to me.

"Mmmm," he murmured as he leaned over slightly, rubbing my breasts just long enough to find my nipples and begin pinching.

"Ahhh!" I groaned, my chest sticking forward, trying to either get more or ease the pain, I wasn't sure. I licked him, more and more hungrily, my tongue circling his sensitive head, flicking underneath.

"Mmmm, slut!" he grunted, grabbing my head with one hand, entwining my hair in his fingers.

I moaned as I opened my mouth, feeling his cock stretch my plump lips as he pushed in.

"Mmmph!" I groaned as he made me take more than I expected.

My eyes watered slightly as I looked up at him, his hand on my head not pushing -- yet. He just held me there as he held his cock deep, savoring the look of me on my knees, pressed against the prison bars, suckling hungrily now at his hard cock in my mouth.

"Mmmm, god yeah!" he sighed, looking at my lips stretched wide around his cock, pinching my nipple hard.

"Uhhhh!" I groaned, my body jerking desperately, looking for some relief as my chest and head thrust forward, filling my mouth deeper.

"Mmm, this is gonna be fun," he grinned, as I half closed my eyes.

He started dragging me away from his cock by my hair, making me whimper in protest, much to my embarrassment, feeling my mouth empty.

He laughed huskily as my lips tightened on his head, not wanting to stop. He then pinched my nipple again hard, twisting it as he filled my mouth with his cock again.

"Uhhh!" I groaned, my pussy flooding my pants as I came.

He paused, surprised, watching me tremble below him. Finally all he did was utter, "Fuck," before roughly pushing my head down and thrusting in, guessing, I suppose, that I'd enjoy it.

My face burned as we both realized he was right and he had to hush me to keep my moans on his cock down as he fucked my face through the bars.

"Mmm, fuck, slut! You're gonna have a lot to swallow if you don't want other guards questioning you in the morning," he said, grunting as his body tensed.

I sucked faster and harder, feeling the tug on my hair with each bob, hearing his ragged breathing above me, feeling his hard cock swell in my wet mouth.

"Oh!" He grunted and thrust forward until he gagged me and kept me there as he emptied his full balls into my mouth.

I gasped and gagged, trying to take all his cum as he held me impossibly deep.

He stood there breathing heavily in the otherwise silent prison. In fact, it sounded as though the whole place were holding its breath.

He sighed, loosening his grip just enough for me to clean up his cock and the cum that spilled over.

I licked eagerly, heedful of his warning.

He sighed again, gave my cheek a semi-affectionate, but firm pat as he released my hair and pulled back to zip up.

He looked down at me, his face relaxed and looking even playful now. "Guess you won't have a hard time going to sleep now," he said.

He watched me pull my shirt over my head again. "But I'll be sure to visit again just in case sleeplessness threatens to make you break the rules again tomorrow night."

He turned on his heel and left me to stagger back to my cot, still tasting him on my lips.