Caught Naked at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said "hey I didn't say you could do that."

I replied "Too bad" and lifted my head to kiss her thigh.

After a moment I was able to coax her to spread her legs over my head giving me full access to the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. She tasted amazing, and as I began to enjoy her, Kim took me in her mouth and was giving me an unbelievable blow job. As I licked up and down Mandy's pussy, I reached up, pulled and squeezed her nipples. She responded quickly and began moaning loudly. I wondered if we might soon attract more attention from neighbors. We continued on like this for a few minutes.

Then Mandy leaned forward further and pushed Kim away taking me in her mouth. This gave me even better access to her. After a few moments I thought I was going to explode, but I held back not wanting this to ever end. Mandy seemed not to be fighting it and was soon unable to keep her lips on me as she began screaming in ecstasy.

She then collapsed on me unable to move. As much as I enjoyed my head buried between her legs and her body smothering me, I still needed relief. So I rolled her legs to the side and she slowly sat up.

Kim apparently had been sitting next to us and had taken her bottoms off too. She was working her pussy vigorously and moaning as well. She leaned over still working herself and took me in her mouth. Mandy having somewhat recovered joined her and they again fought over me. To be able to just lay back and enjoy this was an amazing experience. After a minute I felt the unbelievable urge to cum, and I know I was the one moaning loudly now. Kim seemed to feed off of this and relinquished me to Mandy as she let out yelp and came having never stopped touching herself. Mandy determined to make me cum worked me hard sucking furiously and massaging my balls at the same time.

I couldn't take it anymore and told her "You better watch out! Here it comes," but she didn't stop.

I tried to hold back but couldn't. I exploded in her mouth, but Kim realizing what was happening pushed her head aside right as my second burst shot up onto their faces. Kim then took me in her mouth and kept sucking until I was dry.

Mandy said "Hey that was mine."

Kim replied pulling her lips off of me "It's good to share."

They then laughed and turned to show me the mess I created on their faces.

I was still spent, breathing hard, but smiled and said "I'm sorry."

The laughed and told me not to worry about it and then pulled a towel over to clean up.

To be continued...

12