Caught On Camera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

"Only three, and yes. I know you guys won't believe this, but prior to this week I hadn't gotten to first base with anyone. To be honest I hadn't even tried. Now here I am naked in front of all five of you. I don't believe it myself."

"In about ten seconds there is going to be six naked people in this room. On top of that if Megan will put your cock in her mouth, than you will be the only guy in our school who's been sucked off by all five of the seniors on the cheerleading squad. Go ahead Megan. Give it a try. You start him, and I'll finish him off." With urging from the rest of the team, Aaron shuffled over in front of Megan. Very tentatively and with a great deal of hesitation, Megan gripped the base of Aaron's cock, and gingerly slipped her mouth over the head. She took her time exploring the taste and texture of her first cock.

"Give me that thing." Shrieked Sara as she pulled Aaron's ridged tool to her mouth and sucked with the power of a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

"Ooh...shit...ooh." Was all Aaron could mutter before he started to explode spurt after spurt of hot spunk down the willing throat of Sara Richardson.

The actual picture taking went fairly quickly, but everyone was a little nervous being nude so when Sara suggested that they all get dressed no one objected. Watching his classmates putting their clothes back on was almost as much fun as it had been watching them getting out of them in the first place. Looking at women and girls in panties and bras, even when you had seen what was hidden, was still very erotic. For the rest of the party he sported a semi erection under his pants.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers