Caught on Camera Ch. 03

Story Info
James hopes to become a father, but Melody has other plans.
4.4k words
3.63
17.9k
13
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After swiftly clearing up the glass fragments on the balcony, I took my seat again and relaxed. In the back of my mind had obviously been a subconscious worry that history would repeat itself, that Melody's reintroduction to my life would have heart-breaking consequences. But I had erred, not trusting Alice enough. I would make it up to her later, I grinned, when we tried to make the baby we both so wanted. I felt good, relaxed and ready to go.

Life, however, has a way of kicking you in the shins then chopping you on the back of the neck when you double over in pain. When Alice finally came back upstairs to dress for dinner - the hotel had an excellent in-house restaurant that we had decided to make full use of - she seemed distracted. I was ebullient and effervescent, more so than at any other time on the holiday, but her reluctance to engage in conversation beyond perfunctory nods and affirmations brought me down bit by bit. During dinner, I fiddled with the stem of my wine glass while she sat deep in thought.

She kept checking her phone as well, digging it out of her handbag, looking at it for a few seconds then thrusting it back inside with a purpose ... only to repeat the trick a few minutes later. She even yelped in pain at one point as she'd been chewing her lips furiously and drawn blood. Something was clearly on her mind - even a man who didn't pick up on signals like me could determine that. Finally, I decided to see if there was anything I could do.

"Is everything okay, honey?" I ventured. "You seem ... preoccupied."

"Um, what? Oh, sorry, yes," she said. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry, I was just ... thinking about something Melody said today."

Alarm bells.

"Er, what did she say?"

"Oh, nothing really, just she was talking about ... doing something together again tomorrow and, yeah, I was just thinking about that. She's ... interesting."

"Ha, yes, she is definitely ... different," I said, relieved. Clearly my wife was just overwhelmed by Melody's company and was wondering how to tell her she'd rather spend time with me.

"I still find it amazing to think about what you said, that she was almost pathologically shy when you first met her? She's so ... brazen now. Very, um, forthright with her opinions on things and ... life."

"Yes, but I'd rather not talk about her tonight," I said, trying to subtly remind my wife about our bedroom plans for the night. "There are other things I'd rather think about than her."

"Oh, yeah, sure," she said, not apparently taking the hint.

"And anyway, we can avoid her if we want to, if being with her upsets you," I continued. "I presume you want a way of ditching her so we can do things...?"

"Oh, what?" she started, looking up at me finally, a strange expression on her face. "No, not at all. I ... no, I like her a lot. She's very ... interesting. You think I want to avoid her?"

"I ... well, I don't know, what you said..."

"Sorry, no, I was just thinking about what we were going to do. I've already said I'll be going out with her tomorrow, just ... I'm trying to decide what to do. She gave me plenty of options to consider. Lots to think about..."

"Oh, I see," I said, deflated. "I guess I'll be okay by myself tomorrow then..."

"Please," she said, slightly annoyed. "You know since we married and moved, I've not managed to find many female friends in the area. Most of them are just ... and I like Melody, so ... trust me, okay?"

"But I know what she's ... you're right, yes. I do trust you. I'm sorry for that. You go and have fun. Don't worry about me, I'll think of something. We've got our whole lives together, one day won't make any difference," I said, trying to put a brave face on it. "You go and have fun, go wild, let your hair down."

Something flashed across her face just then. I can't describe it. As if something clicked in her. She grabbed her phone again and looked at it for a whole minute then gently put it away and we spent the rest of the evening conversing and acting as normal. As if nothing had been said or happened.

We got back to our hotel room and fell onto the bed together laughing. Everything was going smoothly, I was ready for action, at full mast. We kissed and got naked, enjoying each other's bodies as we writhed together on top of the sheets. It was a hot, balmy night so we saw no need to get underneath. Slithering down, I devoured her pussy with a fervour I didn't know I had. Even Melody had said that I ate a good pussy, so I gave Alive everything I had and it made my heart soar to see her gripping the sheets and gasping with pleasure as pushed all the right buttons with my tongue.

She came hard and slumped back on the bed, grinning wearily up at me. My dick was hard as rock and I moved into position, ready after all these weeks to finally fuck my wife!

"Oh fuck, I'm so ready for this," I breathed, looking down at my gorgeous Alice. "I love you so much..."

She smiled, still enjoying the feelings I'd drawn from her with my tongue. Her pussy was wet, my cock was hard and pressing against her labia ...

... and then someone started hammering on the door!

"Oh, my fucking God!" I yelled, rolling off my wife, grabbing my dressing gown and hustling towards the noise. Just my damn luck! Of course, at that moment I expected to quickly dismiss the intruder and get back to rogering my wife all night ... but little did I know that that moment when I was a mere second from entering her ...

... that would be the last time my penis ever touched my wife.

I threw open the door and there was Melody. She held a big champagne bottle and two glasses. She looked me up and down then chuckled and pushed past me into the room before I had a chance to object. I spun round and saw Alice sitting up in the bed, still nude and not covered in any way.

"Hey sexy," she said. Not to me, obviously. "Oh, did I interrupt something?"

"Er, kinda," Alice said, dreamily. "We were going to try to make a baby."

"Alice!" I blurted.

"Oh, come on now, James," Melody said. "I used to be married to you, remember. I've seen all there is to see and know all there is to know. I'm sorry, I didn't realise, by the way. Still, plenty of time for that sort of thing - but this champagne can only get drunk right now! It's a rule, apparently. I made it up, but it's a rule. Come on, girl, get over here and let me pour you some. No, don't bother dressing ... I prefer you like that!"

I stood in the doorway, aghast, as my wife shrugged and padded naked over to my ex-wife, gratefully taking a glass and downing it one go.

"Mmm, I do love champagne," she said, licking her lips.

"You seem ... did he eat you out just now?"

"Yeah, he's pretty good at that," Alice said. I couldn't believe my ears! I guess the 'sex buzz' was still in her and this was why she was behaving like this. I must really have turned her on! That made me feel quite proud.

"Can I have some too?" I said.

"Nope, only two glasses for us girls!" Melody said, clinking hers with Alice's refilled receptacle and grinning wickedly at me. "But hey, I think if you go down to reception, they'll give you another glass..."

I shrugged and agreed. I do really enjoy champagne too and it wouldn't take long to get another glass. As I left, Melody was refilling my wife's glass for the third time. 10 minutes later I was back with my glass and an additional bottle. I'd get rid of Melody then my wife and I could get blissfully drunk and get back to fucking again.

When I entered my room again, I saw both women were out on the balcony. The glass doors were closed, but I could hear Melody speaking.

"...all of them like fucking horses, I'm serious."

My wife gasped and then giggled at that.

"Wow, sounds incredible. And you really did three at once?"

"Oh yeah, all the time! Sometimes I take three in one hole all at once! But then my other holes get jealous and I like to share the ... oh, he's back."

They turned when I opened the sliding doors and I noticed immediately that Alice was still nude ... and that Melody was as well. I trusted Alice, but this was going a bit far, no?

"Erm..."

"Hey, put that other bottle down, we've finished the first one already."

"In ten minutes? Wow..."

I set the bottle down and they filled up all three glasses. The girls were obviously getting pretty drunk now - or were on the way, at least. It seemed like they were more subdued in my presence, which upset me. Melody butting into my life like this certainly wasn't welcome.

"Are you going to, er, go back to your room soon, Melody? It is getting a bit late..."

She looked at me, eyebrow raised.

"No, not unless Alice wants me to," she said. "I enjoy her company. Don't you?"

"It's not that, it's just..."

"...you want to fuck her and knock her up... or try to, anyway."

Both women looked at me and I blushed deeply.

"Er, well, I'd not have put it like that, but ... I did want to spend some time with my wife in, er, that way, yes."

"Well, if Alice wants me to leave, I will and you can ... well, try your best."

I looked at my wife, who flitted her wonderful, deep blue eyes between us ... then crushed my hopes.

"Hmm, we can do that another night, honey. Let's just drink and be merry. I mean," she giggled. "I got off already, so I'm happy enough for now."

"Girl gotta look out for her own self, hubby," Melody laughed, snapping her fingers in imitation of someone somewhere I didn't know about.

"Right... okay," I said meekly, sipping my drink. I didn't even want it anymore, I was pretty despondent and only got worse as the two girls continued to swill down the fluid at an alarming rate. At one point, they staggered back into the room, Alice stumbled and sent both of them flying onto the bed, a mass of tangled limbs. Tangled naked limbs, of course. For a moment, everything froze, their naked skin pressed against one another ... then Alice laughed and rolled away.

"Hey, hubby!" she chuckled. "Go get us another couple of bottles!" I wasn't amused by how she was treating me right now, but she was drunk. I could excuse it. So, I did what I was told. I could probably have rung room service, but my mind wasn't really in a good ideas place right then. So, I stupidly left my naked wife drunk in the presence of a very forceful, very persuasive woman.

When I returned, they were making out on the bed, tongues in each other's mouths and hands roaming freely. Melody was on top of Alice, steering proceedings how she wanted them steered.

"Alice! My God!"

Melody broke the kiss and both turned to leer at me.

"Hubby, why not watch us? All men love their wives going lesbo on them, don't they?"

"Alice... please stop, I ..."

But Melody was right. My cock was stiff as rock again, body betraying mind as I sat down near the bed and watched the two women explore their Sapphic sides for far longer than I really wanted. It seemed like hours later that the two women, orgasmic explosions having drained their energy, flopped next to each other on the bed. Alice rolled onto her side, facing me with one leg draped loosely over Melody's. She used her free hand to tease one of Melody's nipples.

"Mmm, that was really, really awesome, honey," Alice said, that same dreamy look in her eyes that I'd given her before. "Thanks for letting me do that."

"I didn't have much choice really," I muttered.

"No, you didn't," she said. "I think ... I think ..."

But she didn't think. She had fallen asleep in the middle of that sentence. Melody extricated herself gently and patted my wife on the ass gently, before turning to me.

"Your wife is hot stuff," she said, coming close to me. "The second I saw her, I wanted her. There's other things I want for her, and you know me..."

She leaned in close to whisper.

"I always get what I want."

I watched her pick up her clothes and, without a look back, exit the room. Still naked. I looked at my wife and was genuinely worried about what that harlot had in store for my sweet, innocent (well, relatively) wife. I had to console myself with the fact that she was drunk tonight. She wouldn't be tomorrow or in future days, so Melody's plans might not work out. Alice was sensible, if obviously capable of being silly when the drink was on her. But everyone made mistakes, gave into temptations every so often.

And it had been really hot for a while to watch her cumming like crazy under Melody's soft touches.

I just hoped that my trust in her wasn't misplaced.

--

The next day Alice woke up and, to my surprise, didn't really look like a woman who'd drunk way too much the night before. She was spritely and chipper again. Perhaps the encounter with Melody had helped smooth out some inner demons she had about her sexuality. I was kind of pleased that I had assisted - indirectly - in letting her free herself emotionally. I told myself that, anyway.

She chose a billowy summer dress and some neat little sandals to go out in today, a big sun hat on to complete the look. She could sense my nervousness and said that the night before had been fun, liberating even ... and she wouldn't rule out doing that sort of thing again ... but it was with a girl, it didn't matter so much. She said she would never cheat on me with a man. At least, she said she could "never imagine a situation where she would cheat on me with a man." That's slightly different, but I took it as the former at the time.

So, I tried to be cool and calm when Melody showed up at our hotel room. At least she wasn't brandishing champagne this time.

"Ready to go, lover?" she grinned at Alice, who had the decency to blush a little and flick her eyes towards me when she said it.

"Um, yes, I think so."

"Great! We're going to have a blast today, I just know it," Melody said. "What about you, hubby? You going to head off to find some senoritas and give Alice here something to worry about?"

"Oh dear ... no, I hadn't actually thought about it. I might go to the pool, read a book. I'm here to relax, after all, because ... well, just because."

"Well, whatever, we're off for a big girls' day out. Those local boys had better watch out now a bombshell like Alice is loose and ready to party!"

Alice saw my expression and slapped my arm gently.

"Come on, I told you so many times," she smiled at me. "Trust. Me."

I gave her a quick kiss goodbye and then busied myself preparing for a relaxing day by and in the pool. I pondered the idea of finding a senorita for a second then chuckled to myself and carried on with something realistic - finishing the book I had with me. I grabbed my phone too, just in case Alice wanted to contact me.

The sun was pretty hot that day, but there was a nice, gentle breeze too, balancing things out. I settled into my lounger - may even have been the same one as Alice had sat on yesterday - and turned on the Kindle. Immersed in a detective novel, I soon lost track of the time and counted myself fortunate I had had the foresight to erect a sun umbrella and also liberally applied sunscreen to my pasty white skin. Colour and I were strangers and if I didn't protect myself, well, I looked more like a lobster than a human being.

After an hour, I settled my device in my bag and decided to have a dip in the pool. There weren't many people about, which I prefer, so I almost had the place to myself. The cool liquid felt divine and I just let it relax me even more. For a little while, I hadn't a care in the world. It was just me and the water.

Reluctantly, I got out and towelled off, sitting and checking my phone to see if Alice had sent a message. She had, a video message, so I settled back to watch it. Alice and Melody were sitting in a car, driving along. I couldn't see the driver as the two women were in the back.

"Hey honey," Alice said, smiling at the phone. "We're just off to the house of one of Melody's friends. Apparently, he has this big place in the hills, really lovely views and all secluded. His own pool - he even has servants, apparently! I couldn't say no to that really, so yeah, we're on our way there now."

"Oh, and honey ... just because Melody keeps telling me to tease you..."

With that, she and Melody began to make out, all tongues again, for the camera. I groaned as I saw the two girls going at it. It wasn't long and Alice was laughing at the end.

"Don't worry, that's all I'll be getting today from her," Alice said, that radiant smile just for me this time. "Oh, apparently we're almost there. I'll send you some more messages later!"

For all my groaning at what she had just done, it was obviously just a tease. Perhaps not what I'd expect from my wife, but Melody did seem to bring out that side of her. She had also implored me to trust her, so I did. Even if she tested that trust like that.

Time for lunch, I thought. A quick walk away from the hotel and I picked up some street food, which I picked at as I strolled about the place. A lot of places I go on holiday I really like, even to the point where I wistfully check property prices just in case we get a big windfall somehow and can buy a holiday home. I didn't feel that way about this place - there was something unsettling about the whole thing, but I wasn't sure it was the place. It was probably just Melody reappearing in my life that had soured it all. That was it, actually. While something in me still cared for her - first loves 'n all - I didn't like being reminded of her betrayal.

Sighing, I dropped the remains of my lunch in a bin and dusted my hands down. I wasn't going to play golf today, but they did have a mini golf place nearby I could try out. Wild man etc. I was walking there when my phone buzzed again. It was Alice with another message.

"Hi honey," she said again, blowing a kiss at the phone. "Just look at this place!" She spun the phone around and showed me an admittedly impressive building, looking like one of those old colonial mansions you saw in pictures. The views it commanded of the sea and the town below were indeed spectacular. The place was opulent with a capital O.

"It is so wonderful, I'd love to live in a place like this. And look, they do have servants, even a butler!"

She showed me a man in a pristine suit, standing patiently near the door to the house. Back to Alice.

"Gardeners, pool guys, maids, everything. This guy is loaded. I still don't know exactly how he knows Melody. She disappeared off with him a little while ago, leaving me to send you this message and have a look round here. Oh, here she is now!"

The camera now showed Melody walking towards Alice with big grin on her face, followed by a very tall black male in a ridiculously expensive suit. Weren't these guys hot in this weather? Must be used to it, I guess.

"Hey, Lissy," Melody said. Lissy? "Our host, Mr Marley, has kindly agreed to give us lunch here. He's already shown me some of the, ah, fare he can provide and I have to say it is mightily impressive."

"Sounds good to me! Oh, bye, honey!" Alice said, ending the video message abruptly. It wasn't long before a new one buzzed in my inbox. Alice was sweeping the camera over a luxurious dining table, covered with fruits and nibbles.

"This spread is pretty impressive, like she said. Melody said there'd be some big sausages too, but I don't see any. Maybe they'll be served up later. Anyway, I'm going to tuck in now, hope you are having a fun day!"

I sent her a quick response, saying I was mooching about in town, that I might buy some souvenirs. I considered getting a gift for her and thought that sounds about right, so I busied myself looking for things my darling, faithful wife would be happy with.

About 30 minutes later, I got another video message. It started with Alice holding the phone facing herself, her expression ... confused, agitated even.

"Honey ... I ... look, something has ... er, happened. I'm fine, so don't worry, but ... look, I was thinking over dinner last tonight, you saw me ... and I had made a decision ... but now, I don't know ... look, call me. I need to say something really, really important to you. I need you to ... tell me something in return. If you don't call ... then I will ..."

12