Caught On Camera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

Aaron leaned forward and with his nose directly over her opening he inhaled her intoxicating aroma. He let his tongue reach out and lick at the crinkled opening to her anus before he plucked and sucked on the wings of her cunt with his lips. He licked up both sides of her clitoral hood and then flattened his tongue and pushed against where he figured her clit was hidden.

"Oh my God! Were did you ever learn to do that?" Lisa exclaimed.

"Am I doing something wrong? I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking about pleasing you, only about myself. I'm sorry, how should I be doing this?" Aaron cried.

"You're not doing anything wrong honey. You're almost perfect. You just keep doing what you were doing. It feels really good. You may be a natural at this women pleasing business."

Aaron continued to suck and nibble at her flesh and enjoyed lapping up the moisture that seeped out of her opening and down onto her anus. He noticed hat every time he lapped at her anal opening Lisa jumped, so he started concentrating on that area. Pushing hard against her sphincter muscle he managed to achieve penetration with just the tip of his tongue. He was acutely aware that the bridge of his nose was mauling the area near her clit while the tip was delving into her vagina.

"Get up here and fuck me!" Lisa managed to pant as she grabbed her young lover by the hair and urged him up. "Put your cock in me now."

Aaron's rod was sticking out from his body at a ninety-degree angle and as he moved his body up Lisa tilted her pelvis so that his long slim cock slid smoothly into her glistening satin lined pussy. "I can't describe how good this feels to me Lisa. You are so beautiful and you make me feel so strong and powerful, yet humble and grateful. I love the squishy sounds we make together. I love the way your breath makes my neck tremble. I love the feel of your hands on my back. Oh my God I love the way you squeeze my cock with your vagina. I just love being with you."

Joining in her young lovers enthusiasm Lisa was soon on the brink of ecstasy. A strange phenomenon was developing between her legs as she felt the roll of orgasmic pleasure reach a pinnacle from vaginal penetration. This was a first for her. Never in her forty-year-old life had she ever had an orgasm without direct clitoral stimulation. The high was so high, and the honey she produced was so copious that when she came back to normal she mistakenly thought that she had lost control and urinated.

"Thank you Aaron. That was more than wonderful. I never knew how good straight old fashion copulation could be. There isn't anything I could teach you about pleasing women. You are perfect just the way you are. Please, whatever you end up doing with your life, please don't change the way you treat women.

Aaron felt pretty good about himself but not so confident that he wanted to talk with his mother and Marie, so he just waved at them and went up to his room. After taking a shower he went to bed to wait for his mother, but fell asleep and didn't wake until his alarm went off in the morning.

During lunch at school he found out the cheerleaders were going to travel with the team to an out of town basketball game so he formulated a plan to deliver pictures to Claudia Nelson. He didn't want to have Christy around, and knew that if he went right after school the chances of Mr. Nelson being home would be slim.

"Hi Aaron, honey. Are those my photos you've got there? Come on in the kitchen, I want you to meet someone. Mary, this is Aaron Olson, the photographer I was telling you about. Aaron this is my sister-in-law, Mary Martin."

Aaron was dumbfounded. He could only stand there and gawk and wonder if this sister-in-law was aware of the kind of pictures he took of Claudia.

"Give me the pictures, I want to look at them." Claudia said as she took the envelope containing sixty, three by five, photos and proceeded to look at each pitcher before handing the photo off for Mary to look at.

"The ones marked with the red 'X' I think are the sharpest and would blow up to eight by ten without any difficulty. I thought maybe you could cut out a mat in the shape of a keyhole, and then stack about twenty enlarged prints to make a gift book." Aaron stated after his original shock subsided at seeing the casual way Claudia showed the pornographic photos to her sister-in-law.

"Oh that's a great idea. I really like that. How much is this going to cost?" Claudia asked.

"Well...I hadn't really planned on charging you anything..." He stammered.

"I think he figures the fringe package you gave him was payment enough." Mary laughed.

"Well that's not right. I got just as much pleasure, if not more, than he did." Claudia protested. "Besides, I think he should recover his costs as well as get a little extra on the side."

All three broke out in squeals of merriment at the unintentional pun that Claudia had uttered.

"I think a fair price would be a ten dollars for each eight by ten you select, plus like three hundred dollars for his time." Mary offered.

"Sounds good to me. I'll take twenty photos and let you pick out which ones, Aaron, only make sure the last one in the set, is this one of your cum leaking out of my pussy." Claudia said.

"Do you have your camera with you?" Mary asked. "If you're as discreet as Claudia say's you are, I think I would like you to do a session with me."

"I think it would be better if your session was in your own bedroom. The shock value of your husband seeing you in your own bed will be a lot greater don't you think?" Claudia said as Aaron ran out to his car.

"You're right. Maybe we should have him do a session with the two of us together. We could fake some lesbian stuff that would turn both our guys on." Mary responded.

When Aaron return, Claudia said: "Sit down and let's talk about what kind of book we can put together that will shock the shit out of both our husbands. Mary and I are thinking about something with the two of us together. What kind of idea would you have for that?"

"Well..." Aaron hesitated. "Maybe one of you could be a massage therapist and give the other a body rub, or one could pretend to be a Doctor and give the other a physical exam?

"How about we go down in your husband's exercise room and use his machines and weights as props?" Mary suggested.

"Oh I really like that idea." Claudia exclaimed. "Come on let's go find some outfits to put on. The basement is through that door over there Aaron. You get set up and we'll join you in a couple of minutes. Oh, and maybe you should call your mom and tell her you're staying with us. My husband bowls tonight and he won't be home until after nine and Christy won't be back until close to midnight." With that, the two went off upstairs and Aaron headed for the basement.

Mary found an oversized t-shirt that came down past her hips. She tore the neckline a little so that when she bent over her breasts would be on display. She also ripped the armhole on one side. She took her plain cotton white panties and poked a hole in front so that her light brown pussy hair escaped, and torn another bigger hole in the back so that her ass crack showed when she bent over.

Claudia put on loose fitting shorts with no panties, and a sports bra that belonged to her daughter Christy. The bra had a tear along one cup right underneath her nipple. Practically the whole bottom half of that boob was trying to drop out. Both nipples were straining against the material of the bra and threatened to rupture out at any moment.

"We'll start off doing warm-up stretching exercises if that's all right with you guys?" Aaron suggested while he took a second look at both females. Both women were about the same height, five-five or so, with short dark hair with blonde highlights. Both women had a lot of eye make-up on and both wore a vivid red lipstick, but although both looked a lot alike they were very different. Claudia looked more experienced, almost whorish without her glasses, while Mary had a look that was innocent. The more he looked at Mary, the more she looked like a younger version of the President's wife, Laura Bush.

While the women stretched and limbered up, Aaron walked around taking pictures from various spots and angles. He had great views down the front and from the side of Mary's tits as she bent over and lifted her arms over her head. She had great tits that had little if any sag. When she leaned way back and thrust her pelvis up he saw the tuft of light brown pubic hair sticking out through the hole in her panties. He got a great shot of that long unruly beard back lighted against the white garment. He was standing behind Mary when she bent over in front of him and as she did the split in her panties showed the crack of her ass. It was so inviting that Aaron had to hold himself back from sticking his finger through the one hole and into the other. He started leaking pre-cum when Mary tilted her head and smiled while looking back at him through her legs.

When he turned his attention to Claudia, he remembered that her nipples were one of her best features. They were long and always seemed hard and excited. Aaron didn't know for sure that women's nipples got hard when they were sexually aroused, but it sure seemed like it with Claudia. He loved the way her nipples deftly resisted when he bit down on them, and the way they stood proud and firm at the outer curve of her breast. Now, wearing a sports bra that was obviously way to small for her, made him want to make a meal out of those wonderful tits.

"I need you guys to stand closer together so I can get you in the same picture." Aaron said while thinking it was time to get these two broads naked.

Mary was flat on her back on the weight bench with both feet on the floor on either side. Claudia straddled her head and bent over her helping her lift a weight. When Mary brought her knees up her abundant pussy hair was poking through the hole in her panties, and Claudia stuck her finger in the hole and expanded in so that Mary's entire crotch was on display. Almost immediately, Claudia started munching away at Mary's hairy cavity and squatting down so that Mary could nibble away at the box lunch strategically placed over her face. Both women forgot about Aaron. The eating frenzy and tearing of clothes reminded him of a pride of lions catching a zebra at the watering hole. Neither woman could get enough fingers or hands stuck in the other one and both were panting and moaning like the world was coming to an end.

"Get you ass over here and get that cock of yours stuck up my ass right now!" Claudia screamed. "Oh God! I need it right this second." It was only a matter of seconds after Aaron complied with Claudia's demands that he unloaded such an abundant about of juice that it overflowed her bowels and gushed into the waiting mouth of Mary.

"God damn but that was fun." Claudia laughed. "Aaron you're something else. I'm really impressed with you."

"After school tomorrow can you come to my house to do a session with me?" Mary asked after everyone had gotten dressed again and he was ready to leave.

"Sure, about three-thirty or so be OK?" Aaron asked before he opened the front door.

"Don't forget your check." Claudia said smiling. "I've paid you for both sessions. When will you have the pictures ready from today's action?"

"How about next Monday after school?" Aaron said while thinking that he had better get an appointment book because his schedule was filling up very quickly. When Aaron got home his pecker was just about worn out, and he didn't regret the fact his mother was at a Chamber of Commerce meeting. He crawled up to bed and fell fast asleep while thinking that Marie was on schedule for tomorrow, and more than likely Mary Martin would be making sure he got his pants off.

"I would like to have a set of photo's exactly like Claudia's, including the one where your cum is dripping out of her sloppy pussy." Mary said when Aaron showed up at her house. "Let's go up to my bedroom and I'll get undressed while you take pictures. Would you mind taking your clothes off so that I can strip just for you? I really never got a good look at your penis yesterday, but I'm anxious to see it and taste it."

"Why don't I take a series of you getting up out of bed and getting dressed, that way we can screw first, and afterwards, I'll take pictures of you. We can make it look like your lover came after your husband left and you were still in bed. How does that sound?" Aaron suggested while he was removing his clothes.

"Oh God! I like that." Mary said as she ripped her clothes off and flopped on the bed. She propped her head on a pillow and spread her knees wide and smiling at Aaron she beckoned him forward. "Come to mama little boy." She cooed, hoping that this young man was as good as he seemed. She hadn't had a good fuck in ages, and was horny as hell.

Aaron slowly crawled up between her spread out thighs and licked a circle all around her hairy core. As he gradually moved closer to her center he became aware of the hearty aroma of a randy lady. As he finally ran his tongue up through the furrow of fur he had to hang onto her hips to prevent her bucking him off the bed.

After sixteen years of married life, Mary's husband had stopped being a considerate lover and he and Mary got it on only every couple of weeks or so, but he no longer went down on her, and the renewed thrill of an eager tongue licking her hot horny hole was causing her pussy to erupt like a geyser. She didn't think that she had been this turned on at anytime in her entire life. When she pulled him by his ears Aaron slid up the sweat soaked body of this lady that looked so prim, but at the same time behaved like a slut.

"Ohhh fuck me hard...give it to me as fast and as hard as you can pleaseee."

Aaron pounded away and as her vagina clutched and pulled at his cock he pushed in as deep as he could. Holding on as tight as possible he deposited his love juice into her waiting withering cavern before collapsing in a heap.

When they had both recovered sufficiently, Aaron began taking a series of photos making sure he got one of her gaping pussy with his cum dribbling out and forming a pool beneath her ass on the sheet. He followed this up with pictures of her bathing and primping in the shower. He even got a good shot of her squatting with pee dribbling out her hairy cunt.

"Put the camera down and get in here with me." Mary giggled. She wanted to feel and taste the wonderful weapon between this young man's legs.

Both participants enjoyed the feel of slippery hands on smooth bodies as they lathered each other up with soap. Aaron especially loved the feel of her firm buttocks and the curve of her hips. Mary could not keep her hands from grouping and hefting his cock and balls and relished the feel of his rod elongating and stiffing under her ministrations.

"Let's go back to the bedroom. I want to suck your cock while you eat my pussy one more time. OK?" Mary used a twirling action on his dick as she sucked at the knob. Then moving her lips slowly so they slid around his shaft, she engulfed the entire length of his cock down her throat.

Aaron had started sucking and nibbling at the hanging lips of her pussy and had started to tongue around her anus when she deep throated his cock. Lost in the sensations and pleasure this middle-aged woman was giving him, he shot his seminal fluid down her throat in a moment of uncontrolled passion. Mary, pleased with the knowledge that she had brought exquisite pleasure to this handsome young man, achieved a level of satisfaction without the need to experience another orgasm. Both were completely contented.

Walking home with another five hundred dollar check in his pocket he was surprised to cross paths with Sara Richardson.

"Hi Aaron." Sara called thinking that this guy that she had completely ignored up until last week was really a great looking stud. Even though he didn't play any sports he still had a nice physique, and his long thin cock was scrumptious.

"Hi yourself." Aaron responded. "You're looking good."

"Thanks. I'm just on my way home for dinner, but do you want to hang out after school tomorrow?" Sara asked. "My folks don't get home from work till after six, you know, so we could go to my house, you know."

"Sounds great. I'd love to. I'll meet you by the drinking fountain across from the office after last period. OK?" Aaron said. As they parted Aaron watched the swaying ass of one of the prettiest girls at his school. He marveled at his newfound popularity, and the way women seemed to be attracted to him. A week ago he was still a virgin, and now here he was on his way to meet up with his second woman of the day. Life sure was filled full of funny twists.

Aaron told his mom at dinner that he had to go to the library for a while, and as they finished up washing the dishes Lisa came over. When he knocked on the Bardoorian's door, Marie was waiting for him dressed in a frilly negligee with translucent matching gown. Both articles of clothing were so thin and flimsy that her nipples and pubes were easily discernable.

"Have you been saving up your sperm for me?" Marie asked with a shy smile. "If I get pregnant right away, you won't have to spend all your time with an old maid like me, but can go out with girls your own age."

"Marie, none of the girls my age are nearly as sexy as you are. You're not old by any means. I think you have a body that most of the girls at my school would die for. Your breasts are better than any I've seen in the men's magazines. I really like looking at you and touching you. You're a very beautiful woman."

"Thank you Aaron. You make me feel sexy. Do you like the new outfit I bought? I got it with you in mind."

"It's great." Aaron said as he wrapped his arms tightly around his mother's friend and pulled her close. His hands automatically dropped to Marie's ass as he pulled her crotch tightly up against his straining cock. The silky feel of the slick material sliding over the curves and valleys of Marie's ass was heaven. When he bent down to lightly nibble at the protruding bud of her nipple as it pushed against the flimsy material of her gown brought a moan to both of them.

"Ohhh, oh, oooh." Marie gasped as Aaron maneuvered her over to the couch. Pulling her clothes up to her waist, he sat her down as he knelt between her legs and began kissing her from her knees to her hairy junction.

"I used a strawberry flavored douche because I read where most men don't really enjoy the taste of women. Do you like it?"

"It's Ok, but I really like the taste of you. You never need to use that stuff with me. I'm in love with your natural flavor and aroma. Even though I'm not very experienced, I know that a woman should taste and smell like a woman, and not like anything artificial. Besides when your juices start flowing the fake stuff is washed away anyhow."

"Well you certainly make me juicy enough. I love your tongue going up and down along side my clit. If you keep that up I'm going to come all over your face. Why don't you move around so that I can make you hard while you're making me wet. OK?"

"If you want my sperm, I'd better get inside you now, because I'm right on the edge." With less than a dozen stokes Aaron ejaculated within Marie and although he attempted to continue moving back and forth, the sensations were too much on the end of his cock, and he had to stop his thrusting and hope that she would be satisfied with him just holding her and caressing her cheeks and hair.

It was still fairly early when Aaron returned home and he was taking a shower when his mother stepped into his bathroom.

"You're home early." Sally said.

"Yah, the library didn't have the book I needed. Why don't you join me in here mom?"

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers