Caught on Camera Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice tells all and James makes a huge mistake.
2.9k words
3.35
13.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing seemed to exist outside of me and the phone at that moment. The video was only a handful of seconds long, but I watched it over and over again in the street, stricken with horror, the scene of that huge, thick black cock ramming home into my wife, my Alice... it was horrifying. My nightmare come to life in a 15 second clip.

I was tempted to hurl the phone to the floor, but I didn't. Instead, I put it away in a daze. I don't remember how I got back to the hotel, just that I did so, went to our room and lay down on the bed. I was too stunned to even cry, but I must have drifted off, because the next thing I knew a hand was shaking me gently. I looked round and saw Alice looking at me, a range of emotions flitting across her features.

"Are you okay?"

The question was so... no, I can't even describe it, not even now. It was... how did she expect me to be at that moment? I just looked at her, unable to speak. She met my gaze, not looking away.

"I'm not ashamed of what I did," she said, finally. "It was... well, you saw a little bit. It was... amazing."

I merely stared back.

"You know... you never should have let me go off with Melody that day. The second you were gone she said I needed to go black. I mean, that girl is obsessed... and now, I can see why."

I think I groaned.

"She asked me straight out if I'd ever fucked a black guy. I said no, then she said I had to. I scoffed, saying that why would I want to? I had you, a loving husband and everything. That I'd never betray you. She said that, in the end, I would because when confronted with a black cock - a huge one - I could never say no. It was only natural to be curious and, well, once I'd partaken, I'd be hooked."

"This was ridiculous to me, but I admit something about how earnest she was, how completely convincing she was... something sparked in my mind. But I love you, so I ignored her. So, we went shopping and took our stuff back here. Then she said she had something to show me, so we went back to that place on the beach where we met her... and she took me in the back and that waiter... she pulled down his pants and sucked him right in front of me."

"I was appalled at what she was doing, but she met my eye while she... went to work and I couldn't move. I just looked at her and, slowly, just at the cock. It was huge, like she'd said it would be. It was... an amazing sight, lathered up with her saliva, her tongue worshipping it... the contrast of its dark colour with her pearly white skin. It was beautiful."

"She asked if I wanted a taste, but I said no... though I did kinda want to. She shrugged and a few minutes later I watched him cum in her mouth. So much cum, I've never seen a man produce so much! And she swallowed it all too, obviously."

Alice looked away for a second.

"For a moment, I wished he had cum in my mouth... just to see how it tasted, how it felt to have such a huge load sprayed in there... but then I thought of you, James. I thought of you and pushed that temptation aside."

"She asked me how I was feeling and I struggled to answer. I'll tell the truth - I was conflicted. We've not been having sex - good or otherwise - for a while now and... yeah, what I'd just witnessed had made me really horny. Especially as the cock was so big and, amazingly, he was still rock-hard despite being milked dry..."

"But it wasn't to be then. I managed to get out of the place and took some deep breaths while standing in the sand outside. I felt Melody behind me and told her, without turning around, that I wouldn't betray you. Then... she said it was inevitable that I would. She could tell, she said, that... that... I was a black cock slut deep down."

"I scoffed at this, sneering that that was impossible. She shrugged her shoulders, saying that I was gorgeous and deserved the best. I said I had you... she laughed. You know she says she still loves you? Just not in the way you'd expect... and she also loves what she gets from her black partners more. She said I deserved more than you could give me. Again, I scoffed... but she'd struck a nerve - because of your problems recently. Still, I remained firm."

"Then later we were by the pool and she engineered a situation where I was talking to these two guys, black guys... and they were cool, gentlemanly and so on... but they were very forthright. They said I was amazingly beautiful and they'd both like to fuck me. I said I was flattered but spoken for. They said that hadn't stopped all the women before me... and, of course, that intrigued me. 'All the women?' I asked. Surely married women didn't just drop their panties and let strangers fuck them like that?"

"They said that just the night before they'd been invited up to the hotel room of this woman, tall redhead with a big ass they said, and they were asked to fuck her at the same time in front of her husband, who sat in the chair watching as the two men just nailed her for hours. They told me about numerous occasions like this... and what got me thinking was how often these tales involved multiple men. We don't talk about our kinks much... but I do have this fantasy about being with more than one guy, so what they were saying... yes, it turned me on."

"But I kept saying no, I was spoken for. Then Melody came up, knowing what was going on, and said I could borrow her room if I wanted to fuck them right then and there! I said no again... but I'll admit I hesitated for a second. I did think about them and... well, I said no. I didn't want to betray you."

She sighed. "But I did betray you. Because you didn't answer. I think... I think it was silly, you could have had any number of reasons for not calling me back... but I was really feeling... I just felt like I needed to try, you know? To get it out of my system... and when you didn't call, I couldn't resist any more... Melody was insistent, our host was quietly insistent... I just thought I'll do it, get it out of my system then come back to you. But..."

I looked at her. She looked at me. I felt a little tear run down my cheek as she continued.

"... but, oh fucking hell, everything changed when he put that huge fucking cock in me, James. I didn't expect it. I thought it would be cathartic, be... exciting, yes... but this was unbelievable. I've never felt anything like it, being soooo full up with cock... and the orgasms, my God, the orgasms. I still feel, like, sort of blissful even now, hours later. I can't really explain how they were... you have to be a girl to really get it, but... yeah, wow."

I groaned again.

"I'm sorry, I just want to tell you, to be open about this. I'm here, aren't I? I'm not going anywhere. I'm with you. I had a little dalliance and now we're back to normal."

"Really?" I finally managed, trying not to sound like I was whimpering, pleading with her. "You promise it was just a one-off?"

"Let me finish my story," she smiled. I should have really noticed that she didn't answer the question. I just took the smile as an answer... but it wasn't. It really wasn't.

"Anyway, the men and Melody tried to pressure me, but I resisted. She then shrugged and said that if I didn't want them, she'd go upstairs and fuck them herself! I didn't know what to say, so I just watched them go off together. A while later, while I was changing for dinner, she sent me a text. Well, a few texts and photos. Do you want to see?"

Before I could answer, she got her phone out of her bag and messed about with it for a bit, eventually showing me the screen. As I'd expected, it was a series of photos of my ex-wife getting fucked by the two men, the final image her with sperm all over her face, two enormous, still rigid black cocks flanking her, Melody grinning from ear to ear. Then some text - "See what you just missed out on, sweetie? Come with me tomorrow, give you another chance. Holiday treat. You know you want to."

"These were what I was looking at through dinner that evening. I remember you asking if I was okay and something clicked in me. I knew then I was going to get fucked by someone else the next day... or I thought I was. On the way over and in the morning, I got cold feet, kept thinking that no, it was wrong. I just needed you to push me back a little and I'd not have done it... but I did do it and I am glad I did."

I sighed and stood, heading to the sliding doors opening out onto the balcony, rubbing the back of my neck in thought.

"I just want you to say it is over, that it was just a one-off... that we can have a normal holiday now, okay? No more Melody."

She came over behind me, sliding her arms round my waist and hugging me.

"I know I betrayed your trust today," she said. "I'm sorry. Can we just sleep now, get some rest?"

"I'm not tired, it is still quite early..." I said.

"I'm... er, quite tired, after my, um, exertions. I'm going to turn in. Please, go down to the bar or something... and, you know, maybe if there's a pretty girl, maybe forget about me for an evening, get your own back. I won't mind this once."

I turned to look at her.

"No, I couldn't do that. You are the only one for me, Alice."

"Oh, James," she said, a note of sadness in her voice. "I really am sorry..."

So, I went downstairs and drowned my sorrows. I definitely lost track of time and when I finally checked my watch, I saw I'd been down her for four hours. Hiccupping and clumsily handing over a few notes to the patient bartender, I wobbled towards the lifts, standing for a second to clear my head before entering and ascending to my floor. I stumbled into our room, trying not to make noise, but failing. In fact, I tripped over something and collapsed on the floor, groaning.

"So... sorry, honey," I slurred, finally getting up onto my hands and knees. "I... I think I had too much to... honey?"

Alice wasn't in the room. In fact, the bed hadn't been slept in. It was still immaculate. Then it hit me... she'd lied to my face. She'd smiled and cooed and caressed my ego... and she'd fucking lied to me. Suddenly I knew where she was.

With Melody.

Getting fucked by black men.

I struggled to my feet and, cursing, found my way out to the corridor. I didn't even know which room she was in, but I was going to find out. At reception, they refused to give me the information, but I said that my wife was with the occupant and had forgotten her phone. I just wanted to give it to her - I held up my own device as false evidence - and they finally told me she was in one of the rooms right at the top, one of the fanciest, most expensive ones in the building.

I hammered at the button to call the lift, cursing at how slow it was. I had to get up there, had to stop... whatever was happening. How could she just lie to me like that? I had to stop her, put an end to this nonsense. She was my fucking wife! Mine! I beat the walls of the lift in a rage as it slowly ascended, yelling at nothing in particular.

Finally, the doors pinged open and I lurched out. I saw that Melody's room was down the corridor to the left and I approached, my hands balled into fists. I was just about to hammer on the door when I realised what I was doing. Did I mean to beat my wife up? To beat Melody up? And what if there were a bunch of studs in there? I'm not bodybuilder and an image of me, bloodied and battered at the hands of muscular black males, flashed through my mind.

I stopped myself and listened. Nothing. No screams of pleasure, no exuberant praising of the sexual qualities of black men, nothing. I had to know, but instead of hammering I just knocked gently. After a few seconds, the door opened and Melody stood in front of me, clad in a diaphanous silk gown, eyebrow cocked.

"James? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Where's... where's Alice?"

"She's in here with me," she said, not trying to deny it. "We've been talking."

"Oh, I see, trying to poison her mind against me? Get her to leave me? What did I do to you to make you try to ruin me like this?" I blurted, my control ebbing away.

"James, please, come inside. It isn't like that," she said, soothingly.

"You mean she's not in there getting... get... getting FUCKED?"

"Why should she be? Didn't she say it was just a one-off?"

"But she said she... tired... sleepy. Something... let me in."

"Sure," she said, moving aside. I stormed in as best I could and saw Alice on the balcony, sipping a drink. She smiled at me and waved.

"Alice! Oh God, you're... you're not... I thought..."

"Thought? You... you thought I was going to be with some men, didn't you?" she laughed. "Oh, James, you're silly. I told you, it was just a one-off."

"No... I... why are you with her again? She's going to poison you... she already has."

"Come on now, James," Alice said, putting her glass down. "I said I wouldn't and I meant it."

"But you weren't in the room, you said you were going to sleep!" I said, frantically. "How do I know there aren't men hidden in this room?"

"What? That's ridiculous! You're drunk, James. I think you need to go sleep it off."

"Oh yes, so you two can let the men back out and they can fuck you and then you'll leave me and I'll lose everything again and..."

"JAMES!" Alice yelled, furious. "Stop. Now. I explained everything earlier and I know you are upset, I understand. But I said it was over. And..."

But I was crazy, I'd lost control. I span round and saw a big walk-in closet. I rushed to it and opened it with a yell, but there was nobody concealed within. To the bathroom and I rushed inside, but nobody was there. I checked under the bed. There must be men here somewhere. There had to be...

"James, for God's sake!" Alice said. "Will you stop? I said..."

"No," I screamed, pushing her away as she tried to calm me down. "You fucked a black guy! YOU FUCKED HIM! I... I can't deal... you fucking slut!"

Slap!

The sound reverberated around the room and I fell onto my ass, shocked. Alice stood there, fuming. I'd never seen her look like that before.

"Don't... call me that," she said. "Don't... that's it. Go back to the room and cool off. I'm going to stay here tonight. I don't... I don't want to be near you right now, James. How dare you... just go."

"I can't... you can't stay here. I... she'll turn you against me. She will..."

"James, the only person turning me against you is you right now," Alice growled. "You need to leave before you say something you really regret."

"But she'll make you fuck black men! She'll make you!"

"Right, that's it," Alice said. "Get the fuck out of here! NOW!"

I got to my feet groggily, touching my face where she'd slapped me. She'd really hit me quite hard, I realised.

"James, the only fucking person who'll decide if I fuck black men is me, okay? And right now... you're making the choice fucking easy."

"No, Alice, please, I..."

Alice shook her head. "No, you fucking said it, James. I'm a slut, am I? Well... Melody? You got the number of those two guys from yesterday?"

"Sure, I've got it," my ex-wife said, grinning.

"Fucking call them. Get them over here right now..."

I stared at my wife, aghast.

"...and tell them they can both fuck me. I'm a slut, so why not, James? Let me be slutty. I'm going to let those two fucking studs use me all fucking night. You fucking asked for it, James. Get the fuck out now and let me be the slut you think I am."

She shoved me in the chest and I fell back through the door into the corridor. The door slammed shut and I sat there, mouth agape. What had I done?

What the fuck had I just done?