Caught On Camera Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

As Ellen's legs spread apart the scent of her arousal triggered the release of any restraints Aaron had left, and he lowered his lips and tongue to the furrow between her legs. Ellen didn't utter a sound, but shifted up on her knees to allow the young student better access to her flooded cunt.

"Take your clothes off and turn those bright lights off. I want to feel your cock in my pussy right now." Ellen cried as she pulled away from the amorous mouth at her cunt and rolled over on her back.

Aaron slipped his hard tool into her moist nest and started a slow sensuous in and out movement. The heat caused by the friction of the two horny bodies caused their combined juices to boil over and coat Ellen's ass before puddling on the bed beneath the copulating couple.

"Oh...oh...oh I'm almost there." Were the first words that Ellen mumbled and when Aaron speeded up his thrusting she let out a long sign as she clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around the exploding cock that was jack hammering into her.

With Aaron slowing running his hands up and down the smooth skin of Ellen's back, she rolled over onto her side and leaning on an elbow bent down and kissed the young man that had just brought her great pleasure.

"Thank you. That was wonderful. But if you're not discreet, I can kiss my job and life good-by. I wasn't planning on this to happen you know, but I'm glad it did." Ellen said.

The two were still cuddled naked on the bed with the dwindling sunlight illuminating their bodies when they heard a voice out in the living room.

"Hey shit for brains. Where are you? Are you home? Oops!" Said an attractive face that was peeping around the open door to the bedroom. "It looks like you're busy."

"You could call ahead, you know, or at least knock before barging in on me like this." Ellen said while frantically trying to cover herself with a pillow.

"Who's the honky stud? He looks young enough to be one of your students."

"Shit! Aaron this is LaTonya Stevens, my old college roommate. Tonya, this is my photographer Aaron."

"My pleasure, Mr. Photographer." Tonya said as she walked across the room and shook Aaron's hand before sitting down on the bed besides the couple.

"Are you the basketball player?" Aaron asked as he looked over the tall thin woman that seemed to be all teeth. Her smile went from ear to ear. "You're the Stevens that plays with the Pulse in the WNBA aren't you?"

"Was last year, but don't have a contract for next, so we'll wait and see. And you, are you one of her students as well as her photographer?" LaTonya asked as she reached down and hefted his now flaccid cock.

"What is it with you Tonya? Every guy I've ever screwed, you want to screw him too. Can't you find any guys of your own?"

"You always seemed to have the nerdy brainy type. I always had the big dumb jocks, so it was fun with your guys. Now, you've got a cute little white boy student. I want to taste him and see if I can get him to rise and shine for me. Do either of you object?" She said as she lowered her mouth and sucked in Aaron's rapidly responding rod.

LaTonya stood and removed her jeans and panties without letting Aaron's now pulsating prick escape from a trap she had ensnared it with, half way down her throat. Straddling his waist she removed his prick from her mouth and rubbed in all around the hairy entrance to her box before lowering herself smoothly onto his stiff pole. Sitting mostly upright she raised and lowered her pelvis in a rhythmically ribald motion.

"Come on Mr. Horseyman give this cowgirl a ride. Show me what a bucking bronco can do."

Aaron just kept his pole stiff and let her ride and slide at will. He watched her face for tell tale signs of increased passion, and when she reached down and jerked her sweatshirt and bra off in one swift motion, he knew she was getting close so he moved his hands up to her hips and around to her ass. Gripping both cheeks he squeezed and compressed her ass before driving a finger up her rectum to the second knuckle. When she jumped and jerked in response to his invasion he flipped her over, keeping his finger embedded, and drove his cock as hard and as fast as he could until ardor erupted and he shot his load deep in her succulent slash.

"Way to go Cowboy. Weeeeeehaw. Boy, Ellen, you sure picked a winner this time."

"Can I take a couple of pictures of you Miss Stevens?" Aaron asked as he stood up.

"Miss Stevens! You just fucked the shit out of me man. You can call me sweetheart, or honey, or just 'bitch'. But you sure as hell don't have to call me Miss Stevens. Cause I'm not your teacher, that bitch whore over there is." LaTonya said laughing and pointing at her ex college roommate. "And yes, I'd love a couple of erotic pictures of myself, only please don't make me look like the whore that I am. OK?"

When Aaron got home the house was dark, and when he went to his room he left his door open in hopes that his mother would join him. She was still a no show, however, when he fell asleep.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers