Caught on Camera Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice and James have a frank discussion about the future.
3.6k words
2.95
12.4k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the corridor for a while longer, stunned by what had happened, what was going to happen ... and what I had done to make it all happen. I couldn't believe what was going on, couldn't fully take in the grotesque scenario playing out around me. Only when I looked up at the ping of the lift and saw the two black men from by the pool step out, clad casually as if they were just heading to the beach rather than into a woman's hotel room to fuck my wife. They gave me a glance as they walked up to the door, but that was all I got. Two heavy knocks and it opened, Melody standing there. Naked. Behind her I could see my Alice ... also naked. I groaned as the two men entered. Melody looked down at me, shook her head ... then let me see what was happening inside.

Alice was standing there, the two having instantly gone to her. One was kissing her neck, hands roaming over her naked body. The other had his lips on hers, his left hand between her legs. I groaned as she spread herself for him and I saw two fingers penetrate her wetness ... then her eyes opened and she looked right at me.

Then Melody shut the door.

I stood, ready to pound on the door, scream to be let in ... but then I slumped, head pressed against the wooden surface, defeated before I'd even begun. It was no use. I trudged to the lift and, eventually, ended up back in my own room. I fell onto the bed, the bed I had hoped to share with my wife that night ... and wept, alone.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I knew I was blinking at the sunlight gushing into the room through the sliding doors. My head felt like a bomb had gone off inside it and I downed a couple of headache pills to combat this. Alice had not come 'home', as it were, just as she'd promised. I sighed, not knowing what to do. Should I go to her? Leave her to cool off? What?

I was paralysed by indecision, but the rumbling of my stomach made me realise I'd not had any food for a long time. My supper had been of the liquid variety the night before, so I badly needed sustenance. Perhaps a good breakfast would let me ponder what to do next with regards of my wife and her recent behaviour. Smartening myself up a little, I changed into fresh clothes and descended to the dining room of the hotel.

It was quite busy inside and I spotted a free table towards the back end of the room. As I approached I heard female laughing and I saw that two black men were eating breakfast with two attractive white women.

Melody and Alice.

I stood there, the general hubbub of the room shielding me somewhat from their view and felt that gnawing emptiness inside - and this time it wasn't the food. In some ways - even knowing that she'd been fucked by both of those men the night before (I assumed) - this was more of a blow to the gut. I know I'm not built like the studs she was letting use her body ... but this? This was 'real life' and yet here she was with them, with Melody ... instead of with me. Again, I felt the urge to go over there, to rage at the situation and at her, but I also knew that the men would probably lay me out cold if I started something, plus then shouting would occur and someone would probably yell to the whole room that my wife had been nailed by two men the night before. I was already ashamed enough without that happening.

So, as usual, I chose the coward's way and stood there, motionless, mouth gaping like some of fish impersonator. Is that a thing? If it is, I would have been a pro at that moment. I watched as they laughed and chatted. Alice was between the two men for some reason, Melody to the left in the semi-circular booth area. One took a sausage from her plate and fed it to her. She giggled and took it into mouth, pretending to suck it before biting off the tip. The man said something and Alice put her hand to her mouth, stifling an embarrassed laugh, nodding while she did so.

From where I was, I could see under the table slightly and it was plain for anyone who chose to look that the men had other hands stroking and rubbing my wife's legs and thighs. She had even spread her legs to allow them greater access. It was obscene, completely out of character for her to behave like this ... yet there she was, letting strange men grope her in public.

I noticed that a table nearby had just been vacated, so I lowered myself down surreptitiously, keeping my eyes glued on the scene ahead of me. From this angle, the groping was even worse and I noticed she didn't even have any underwear on! One of the men's big, dark hands slid all the way from her knee, along the pale, white skin of her inner thigh to her pussy, fingers rubbing her clit roughly.

I saw Alice start and her left-hand claw at the table slightly, mouth open slightly in surprise ... then it turned into a sultry smile as the man continued to stimulate her. I glance at Melody and saw that she was looking right at me. Grinning. She flicked her eyes towards Alice, back to me ... then turned to Alice and said something.

Alice spotted me and I gulped as she met my eyes. The men looked at me too, then at the women. Melody said something and they chuckled, not stopping their caresses of my wife. Alice, too, said nothing to stop them. In fact, the man not rubbing her clit slid his own hand along her other thigh and I watched in horror as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of my wife's wet pussy right in front of me.

I was frozen in place, unable to do more than watch as these men molested my wife in front of me ... though it seemed she was a more than willing participant in these molestations. Yet again, I was a mere spectator as events unfurled around me. Alice was clearly deep in heat, her eyes glazed over, biting her lip hard to avoid screaming out loud. Then she was clawing at the table's surface, eyes rolling back in her head, mouth hanging open. She was clearly cumming hard as the men worked her pussy over. Finally, they relented and she slumped back in her seat, chest heaving, eyes partially shut. Melody just nodded to the men and the three left together. I took that, finally, as my cue.

Gingerly I sat myself next to my wife, listening to her breathing, wanting to reach out and hold her ... but I didn't know if she would want me to. My heart felt like breaking.

"Black men ... so ... fucking awesome ... feel so good," she was muttering, perhaps not knowing it was me that was with her. I tried to ignore her words.

"Honey ... it's me, James... do you need me to get you anything?"

"Wha... who... James?" she said, groggily opening her eyes and seeing me for the first time. "You ... oh."

She seemed to be recovering herself slowly.

"I ... I'm sorry," she said, her cheeks flushed with (it seemed) both shame and inflamed passion. "I just ... look, can we go back to our room? I need to just lie down for a sec..."

I helped her up, legs wobbling, and finally we made it back to our room. I still hadn't eaten, but I just wanted to reconnect with my wife. This could be my big chance to win her back from the brink. I repeated the words "Don't blow this" around in my head as we ascended in the elevator.

Slumping on the bed, Alice lay on her back, gazing at the ceiling. I fixed her a glass of water, which she guzzled down before collapsing backwards again.

"Oh James ..." she said but didn't continue. I was patient, waiting for her to take the lead here. Finally, she did.

"James, you really fucked up last night," she sighed. "I mean ... really. You know, one black man, Melody's friend ... it was amazing, but I could come back from that. But two? Two at once ... all night ... my God, James, you fucked up ..."

I gulped, hating where this was going.

"As soon as you were shut out, they were all over me. Hands, lips, cocks pressing against like these big fucking sticks of meat or ... and Melody too, she was helping them. It was startling, like three people trying to pleasure me in so many places at once. I've never felt so much ... going on inside me at once, so many sources of stimulation. It was crazy trying to keep track of it all. But it wasn't long before I was on the bed with a cock ready to enter me."

"For a second I thought about you, whether you were still in the corridor ... then the second that mighty fucking dick slipped inside me, stretched me so amazingly ... fuck, I couldn't even remember your name after the first orgasm!"

I felt tears running down my face already. My wife was just calmly describing how these men had turned her from me so completely ... how was I supposed to react?

"What do you want me to do, Alice?" I said, summoning some form of courage in the face of this emotional onslaught. "Be happy that my wife is ... was getting fucked by some strangers last night? Don't you remember? It was supposed to be me making you feel that way, me inside you ... us together ... us ..."

"Oh honey," she smiled sadly, getting up and coming over to where I sat. She knelt before me, stroking my cheek with her hand. It felt good, it gave me hope that there was concern for me in her eyes.

"Oh honey, you could never, ever make me feel like that," she said, squashing some of that hope. "You ... no, there's just no way you could make any woman feel like that. I'm sorry, but we have to face facts here. You're just not up to it."

"How ... how can you say that?"

"Come on," she said. Her expression was friendly, but there was pity too. "Just look at your little dick. It's ... look, even if you can get hard, it is about half the size of the black guys I've been with. At best. And they just know how to use those cocks ... oh boy, how they use them..."

She shivered as some memory of the night before caused a rush of pleasure in her body.

"I do love you, James, I really do ... but things have changed. You have to accept that. Sex just isn't going to be the same anymore."

"My God, what has she done to you?" I mumbled, thinking of Melody. "But ... what about kids? Do you ... I mean, you'll have to suffer my presence to get them."

Bitterness tinged my voice, but she didn't rise to the bait.

"Hmm, I guess..." she said, though her eyes flickered to the side when she said so.

"...and we can go back to normal when we go home. I ... I can deal with this if we can just leave it as a holiday fling, some craziness you got up to when we were away ... right?"

She smiled, standing, hands on hips.

"Oh, no, I'm afraid not," she said and I whimpered. "You think I can get fucked like I did last night and then never do it again? Oh, my sweet James ... you said it yourself. I got angry, but I did come to realise something ... again, it was you, sweet James, my husband, that was the catalyst behind all this. You didn't answer your phone and I broke that first time. You called me a slut last night when I was just having a chat about all this with Melody."

"And you know what? I was saying how that one time was it. I was done. It was wonderful, but I couldn't do it to you again ... then you come in and start calling me a slut and a whore and ...

"I never called you a whore!"

"... and whatever. You said I was a slut and something snapped in me. I'm a slut, am I? I'll show you what a slut really is ... and that was my realisation. As the second man entered me, as the full weight of what I was doing hit me ... yeah, I am a fucking slut."

"Oh my God..." I groaned.

"...but I'm not going to blame you. I'm going to thank you because you've given me the greatest gift a woman could ever receive ... a sexual awakening. I finally felt what it was like to have just fucking mind-blowing sex. Out of this world sex, you know? Just something I'd never dreamed possible. Like every fibre of my being just screaming with pleasure as those orgasms kept on and on coming."

"And at breakfast ... that was so wrong and yet, I couldn't help myself. Memories of you saying that to me ... I wanted to humiliate you, show you that things have consequences. You call me a slut, I am a fucking slut. And you'll get used to it, James."

"No ... not again. I can't ... not at home, please. Just ... just for holidays ..."

"Yes, I'm sorry, but it's going to happen. You should be happy ... a happy wife equals a happy life, no?"

"Ha ... happy? That my wife ... my second wife is fucking other men?"

"Yeah, so? I'll be enjoying myself ... but I'll always come back to you, James. You think I'd throw away what we have just for sex?"

"Melody did..."

"No, you did," Alice said. "She wanted to stay with you. You just aren't remembering things the way they really happened. You pushed for the divorce, she didn't want it. She wanted to stay with you. She loved you ... no, she LOVES you. Even now. She just needed something else you couldn't give her. A wild sex life. Everything else, you can provide. Love, devotion, everything ... just not good sex. Surely you can understand that?"

I looked at her, mind still all over the place.

"I ... I guess..."

"Even now, I bet if you asked Melody to come back to you, she would. Don't you think that'd be pretty hot? Two beautiful women living with you, giving you affection, love ..."

"...but not sex?"

"Never. I'll never have sex with you again, James."

She was blunt and I was stunned.

"But ... children ... I thought..."

"James ... I am going to have children," she said, sighing slightly. "Just they won't be your children."

I gaped at her.

"Who ... but who'll..."

"I don't know who the father will be. I just know he'll be black and have a cock like a truncheon."

I was almost literally floored. I tried to rise, but my legs collapsed under me and I fell to my knees. I felt sick to my stomach and struggled out onto the balcony. Gripping the railing, knuckles white, I let out a yell of anguish. How could this all be happening again? How could TWO wives end up as sluts for black men? Thoughts of suicide flashed through my mind, but even then, I was too much of a coward to go through with it. I slumped down, back to the wall and wept.

"James," I heard Alice say. "Here, drink this."

She handed me some water and I sipped at it, sobbing away.

"You can't feel bad, please," she said, sighing again. "It isn't anything you've done. You can't help who you are, what you have. You just do the best with it and carry on. You'll be a wonderful father, no matter if the child is yours biologically or not. You'll be a wonderful husband, you are a wonderful husband. I just ... I just can't go back to vanilla sex again. I can't. Don't ask me to or you'll lose me forever. Did you know that Melody's friend with the big house asked me right then and there to ... what did he say? It was something like "Ditch the white boy and stay here. I'll fuck you every night and you'll never want for anything." But ... I would want for something."

I looked at her.

"I'd want for you."

"But ... oh God, I can't lose you, Alice. I can't. Please, don't leave me."

"I won't ... but I want you to accept me for what I am ... and I want you to accept Melody, to forgive her ... and to take her back. I want her to live with us. To be a family with us."

"I ... it's all so much to take in."

"I know, I know. Just ... I won't compromise, James. It is this or lose me."

"I ... I can't lose you, Alice ... but I wanted to be a father. I can't believe you'd take that away from me. You want me to be a father figure to a child I know isn't mine? That doesn't even look the same as me in any way?"

"Why does that matter? People adopt all the time"

"But ... it's different. Everyone would look at us, two white people pushing a black baby around ..."

"Fuck other people," Alice said, growling. "I didn't think you cared what others said, James. You always say that to me, just be yourself, don't let people's opinions rule you ... and yet you care about this? Why would anyone not just think that we adopted a baby?"

"But ... I still don't get why you need to do this. Sex isn't everything..."

Alice sighed, shaking her head. "You know, I used to think like that. Ask me a few days ago and I'd laugh, I'd say you were off your head about all this, that I'd become ... like I am now. But I can't deny what I've gone through, the things Melody has shown me ... I'm not the same woman you married, James. You have to accept that. I've ... grown. Become something more. Maybe I'm being selfish, maybe I'll change my mind ... but ... no, fuck it, I won't change my mind."

She shook her head. "No, not going to happen. I've gone beyond just being some housewife with no concern for my own pleasure. I know what real sexual pleasure is now. So few women do, I think ... but now I do, you expect me to give up all that? You only live once and I plan to make for lost time."

"What are you saying?"

"You know what I'm saying, James. I see a sexy black man, I'm going to ask him if he wants to fuck my pussy. Your boss, Mr Olsson ... I bet he'd be fantastic in bed. I bet his cock is like an anaconda."

"What? No, Alice ... you can't ... think about what it'll do for my career, my work. Every time he's around me, all I'll be doing is thinking about him ... inside you."

"...and I bet he's got lots of black friends he'd share me with. And you've got some black friends. Moe, Johnson, that guy ... Paolo, yeah. Mmm, some of them are pretty sexy, I can't wait to get back home and give them all a call. Maybe we could have a little house party, just me and all your black friends."

"Alice! My God!"

She just laughed at me. "I told you, James. You've got to get used to the new me. After all, you were the one that made me into a whore..."

"No, I just said one thing, you can't pin this on me. It was Melody, she got you interested in all this. It's not my fault..."

"You're right, but it doesn't change the fact I'm where I am now. Nothing's going to change it. So, I ask again ... are you going to accept me or should we file for divorce as soon as we get back home?"

I just shook my head. "I ... give me some time. This is all just so much for me ... after Melody, I didn't think I'd ever be dealing with this again. I prayed I'd never have to ..."

She had her hands on her hips, looking down on me. "Well, you do that. In the meantime, Melody and I are going shopping again. You stay here and think, let me know your decision when I get back."

"How long will you be?"

She grinned, a devilish expression on her face. "Oh, I don't know ... depends."

Somehow, I knew that Melody wasn't the only person she'd be sharing the day with.