Caught On Camera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

Leah was squirming around and flopping her hips up and down as she relished the exquisite feel of hot breath between her legs and at the same time the decadent feeling she had from sucking an illicit cock. She wondered if she was doing it right. Maybe she'd go to the library tomorrow and ask Marie Bardoorian for a book on cock sucking. If the library didn't have a book she could always invite Marie over and have her show how it's suppose to be done using young Aaron's tool as a teaching aid. Maybe she'd even get a taste of those great boobs that Marie had.

Maybe we ought to end this pretty quick Aaron thought. The woman was crazy as a loon, and if her fire and brimstone-breathing husband caught her fucking a high school kid in his bedroom, he just might kill them both.

"Are you ready?" Aaron said as he left her gash to climb up her body and position his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Oh yah. Stick that thing in me honey. I'm ready, willing and eager."

Aaron was surprised when his cock slipped smoothly in her wet opening, but bumped up against the wrinkled entrance to her uterus. Leah was a tall woman, maybe five ten or so, and he figured that her vagina would be a long thin tunnel as well, but that wasn't the case. It was a weird feeling, almost like the head of his cock had penetrated her womb, and it wasn't long before Aaron shot his load off deep inside her. When he held his position and pulled her even closer, Leah finally stopped talking and climaxed as well.

"Oh boy! If I'm ever going to get pregnant, that jobbie right there did it. I've never had a cock so deep inside me. We're going to have to do this again, and real soon. I had a wonderful time. Thank you sweetie." Leah said. "I'm just going to stay here in bed for a little while. Can you see yourself out?"

When Aaron got home he took a shower and decided on a little nap himself. He woke when his mother tapped him on the shoulder and said that Lisa was waiting for him.

On the short walk over to Lisa's house Aaron played thoughts of all the events that had happened to him over the short period of time since he took that photo of Lisa masturbating. He got hard just thinking about the photo that showed so much, yet showed so little. Her breasts were cover yet a hand was under her shirt obviously toying with a nipple. A hand under her nose and her panties all out of place with pubic hair showing clearly stated that she had been playing with her pussy. No matter how nude a subject might be, the mind and what it thinks about is what makes the subject matter sexy.

Lisa met him at the door wearing a pair of men's pajamas. As she walked up the stairs and he followed, the flannel material of the pj's bottom was stuck in the crease of her ass. He watched in admiration as the twin globes of her butt rotated and rolled as she lifted her legs to reach the next step. The view of her backside reinforced Aaron's lust for this diminutive Armenian beauty. Her short dark hair and almost black eyes coupled with the dark skin, with its perfect complexion, made her a true beauty in the purest definition of the word.

"You really are a beautiful woman Lisa. Thank you for picking me to be the father of your child."

"Aaron, you are something else. If I didn't really like you, and the other two women involved in our little ménage a quad or menagerie or what ever it is, I would not be trying to have a baby, so let's just leave it alone, and get this old gal knocked up. OK? I want you to do me from behind. I read that I have a better chance of getting pregnant if I elevate my bottom, so after you ejaculate, I want you to help me try and stand on my head for ten minutes."

Aaron was fascinated watching the wrinkled opening to her anus wink at him every time he moved his cock in and out of her vagina. When he shot deep inside she rolled up on her shoulders and braced her butt up against the bed's headboard. Aaron positioned himself so that he was kneeling behind her head, which was pressed up against his soft manhood. In this position she could rest her thighs on his shoulders. Her entire vulva ended up being wide open to his inspection. He could even see a couple of inches into the red velvet like lining of her pussy. Several small globs of his semen remained clinging to the wispy hairs surrounding her opening, and a little had dripped down on her anus. She didn't protest when he bent down to lick and clean her up. His interest was telegraphed from his brain to his penis, which began to fill with blood. After shifting his hips slightly, Lisa took his cock and rubbed it all around her face before taking it half way down her throat.

"Damn you Aaron." Lisa giggled after they had calmed down from their mutual oral stimulation. "Every time we get together I go way beyond what I had planned. I do not like the male of the species. I like females. And you, you little bastard, are making me fall in love with you."

"Give me a kiss. Soon to be mother of my child." Aaron said as he pulled her to her feet and hugged her tight. "Let's not tell anyone that we enjoy each other. OK? "I'll always be in love with you." He said before he gathered his clothes together and left.

In the morning Aaron packed his backpack to take to school with him. He had told his mother that he was camping out with a bunch of friends from school, and would be late getting to work, but would be there by noon. He didn't bother to tell her that his friends were all girls. After school he rode to Sara's house with her and the two had scrambled out of their clothes and into the hot tub almost immediately after arriving. They were just nicely relaxed when the front door bell rang.

"I'll be right back." Sara said as stood and straddled Aaron as she climbed out of the tub. When her pussy was right over her face she stopped and let the water dripping off her pubes fall on his face, and when Aaron opened his mouth and caught the dripping water, she laughed and ran to the front door not even bothering to cover herself with a towel. "It was the paper boy!" She snickered. "I flashed my boobs at him and we don't have to pay this week. No, I'm bull shitting you. Its Christy Nelson and Emily Thompson. They'll be right out."

This time when she climbed in the Jacuzzi, she lifted one leg over Aaron's head and squatted down and was dragging her pussy back and forth over his nose and mouth when the other two girls showed up.

"See." Christy said. "I told you that those two were getting it on, and that he'd be here."

"You're always right." Emily said. "Is he going to be the only boy?" She asked Sara.

"Unless Megan brings her ex, or Tammy White brings somebody he will be."

"See!" Christy shouted with glee. "Maybe if we're good we can have one of those ménage de trios squared or something. Besides, if there's got to be a cock here, I'm glad it's his."

Just then the door chimes rang out again, and Sara disengaged herself from Aaron and again ran to the front door leaving him with his hard-on sandwiched between the two lesbian friends.

"Give me a kiss Aaron." Christy said. "I'm like to experience the taste of Sara. Will you help Ellen and I get her drunk enough so that we can fuck her?" She asked just as Sara returned with Megan Browser in tow.

"Fuck who?" Sara asked.

"You!" Ellen laughed. Christy and I both want to get you drunk enough so that we can taste your pussy. Christy is trying to solicit Aaron's help.

"You don't need his help. You guys can suck on my little rose bud all you want. And...if you're any good at it I just may return the favor." She laughed. "How about you Megan. You want these dyke friends of ours to feast at your little nest?"

"I don't know about having a girl down there. I prefer to let Aaron do the honors."

"Shit girl, if you close your eyes you can't tell the difference. With girls you don't get the whisker burns on your thighs, and most of the time it's better. Except maybe with Aaron here who seems to know what he's doing." Sara informed the group.

"Oh by the way," Megan said, " I ran into Tammy White and she said to tell you she's sorry but the Choir is singing at State tomorrow. The bus leaves really early and she knew if she joined us she'd get wasted, so she won't be here.

"Well just one less mouth and pussy for this lonely piece of meet to fill." Joked Sara as she dramatically gestured toward Aaron's cock. "I've got a bottle of Southern Comfort and a tray full of ice. Let's go up to my bed and get started."

The five naked teenagers traipsed up to Sara's bedroom where the four girls sat crossed legged 'Indian Style' on the bed while Aaron leaned back against the headboard. Once the glasses were filled and the sipping begun, Megan opened up the conversation. "Look how different we all look. Christy shaves her pubes completely off. Emily shapes hers into a narrow straight line, and Sally trims hers really short. And I just trim mine back a little. Aaron, as the man of the hour, which type of pussy coiffeur do you prefer?"

"What? What are you talking about? I never heard of a pussy coiffeur." Aaron said.

"You know what I mean. You're just chicken shit to tell us your preference."

"Well, it's a no win situation. No matter what I say I like, one of you could potentially be pissed at me."

"No, we won't be upset." Christy said. "We all do what we do because we want to, but I for one would be interested in your opinion and why and how you reached it."

"Well I don't rate the shaved look real high. My reasoning is it makes the girl look prepubescent, and I'm not into lusting after little girls. The narrow strips or designer pubes need to be groomed every day or the stubble looks like hell. I guess I like pubes that are wild and untamed because that's the way I like my women. Let me add this. In my opinion women get the short end of the stick. You have to spend half your life getting prettied up where guys just go. Guys got it made."

Everyone agreed with his assessment, and the topic of conversation changed to gossip about school, sports and plans for after graduation. When Aaron got up and went to the bathroom Christy made a proposal to the other girls.

"Let's get Aaron drunk, and when he passes out, we can shave his cock and balls."

"I don't think he'll drink that much." Sara said. "I think if we all started to make love to him, we could manipulate his body so we could tie him up. I'll get a bunch of scarves out." Everyone agreed and they were all giggling when he returned.

"I can tell you guys planned something while I was gone. What is it? You're planning something I can tell. I'll ask again, what is a rainbow party?" Aaron said wagging his finger back and forth.

"Come and get on the bed with us." Megan said smiling. "You've got four horny teenage girls lusting after your body. Just spread out on the bed and close your eyes. We promise we won't hurt you."

Aaron didn't struggle when they put a blindfold over his eyes and laughed along with them as they tied him spread eagled across the bed. He was enjoying himself trying to figure which of the girls was sucking his cock, and knew it was Ellen that sat on his face when he felt her pubes with his tongue and lips. He felt the warm wet towels replace the mouth on his dick and when two of the girls sat on his legs and the third straddled his middle, he was still in the dark until he felt the razor pull through the nest of curls surrounding his cock. Then he jerked as hard as he could while he tried to scream through the weight of Ellen sitting on his mouth.

"Don't wiggle sweetie." Sara laughed. "We might slip and cut that cute little cock of yours."

When they were finished and lifted the blindfold Aaron stretched his neck out and looked down as saw his now deflated and denuded cock. All four girls stood at the foot of the bed grinning at the perturbed expression on his face.

"Oh shit! What will my mother say when she sees this?" Aaron said without realizing what it was he'd said.

"You let your mother see your cock! I don't believe this." Christy shouted.

"Well...no...I...I...my mother hasn't seen my cock since I was little. Aaron sputtered. But you know mothers. Somehow or another she'll find out about it and how do I explain that I'm shaved?"

"If anyone asks just say it was part of the ritual for you joining the senior's R.E.E.H.C. or reach squad. That's cheer spelled backwards. And now comes the good part, the very first cheerleaders squad rainbow party." Sara giggled.

"Shit." Was all Aaron could mumble but he wasn't really upset. He was proud of the idea that his new friends liked him and were comfortable with him. He watched as Sara got a box out that contained eight different shades of lipstick and watched as each girl applied a color and then transferred that color to his dick and freshly shaved pubic area. It wasn't long before his entire crotch area was coved in lip imprints in a variety of colors. For the rest of the evening one of the girls constantly had a hand or month on his dick.

While watching Christy and Emily take turns eating out Sara and with his dick being manipulated by Megan, Aaron reminisced in his mind about the past two weeks. Things had sure changed once he had taken the picture of Lisa Bardoorian and he had taken her advice about ethics and morality.

The senior members of the schools cheerleading team thought that Aaron's cock looked a lot longer now that he didn't have any pubic hair. Aaron thought it made him look like a twelve year old. But all four girls had rubbed lotion into his recently shaved crotch and cleaned off the lipstick. When Christy had slipped a lubed finger up his ass hole he had managed to get cum on all four of them. It was after eleven on Saturday morning when Aaron awoke. He was in bed sandwiched between Megan and Sara and when he slipped off the end of the bed neither girl woke up so he took a quick shower and left to go help his mother at the store. About four that afternoon she sent him home.

"You look like you didn't get much sleep last night sweetie. Why don't you head on home and I'll close up the store. Fix yourself something to eat and go to bed. I won't be home until late. Mr. Balance has invited me out to dinner and a show tonight. You don't mind if I go out with him do you?"

"God no, mom. I just want you to be happy, and if you like him, go for it."

Aaron wasn't in his house but two seconds when the phone rang.

"I'm using my cell phone from your grandfathers 'pout house'. Get your ass out here right this second."

"Who is this?" Aaron shouted into a dead phone. The only thing he knew for sure was that a woman was out in his garage waiting for him. He guessed that it was Leah Hayes and when he got inside he wasn't all that surprised to see her. She was nude with her butt resting on the arm of the coach and her head and back on the first cushion. Her legs were pulled back and widely spread so that her entire bottom was grotesquely on display.

"I've been playing with myself for the last six hours. I'm so horny I could fuck a horse or the entire football team. Get your ass over here and stick you cock up my horny pussy right this second. Ever since I got a taste of your cock that's all I've been able to think about. Oh...hurry...Oh my God that feels so great. I think the head of your cock goes right inside my uterus. I love it...Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

Aaron was in a near state of euphoria himself. The end of his penis felt like it was being sucked by a school of tiny little fishes each time it bumped into the crinkled opening at the end of Leah's slick wet love tunnel. When she wrapped her arms around his neck he stood up, and keeping her impaled on his stiff cock he walked them around the end on the couch so he could kneel on the floor and keep his shaft moving in and out of her wet hole. Bending down he engulfed an entire tit into his mouth and sucked as hard as he could for several long seconds and finally releasing it only to clamp down hard on the extended nipple with his teeth. The long legged athletic woman clamped her legs tight against his butt and managed to hold Aaron firmly against her cunt as they both frantically reached the pinnacle of sexual satisfaction and climaxed at the same time.

"Oh shit my whole tit is going to be one great big hickey. But it sure is fun being with you. "For an eighteen year old, you sure know how to use that weapon of yours. Sit up here on the couch and let me lick that beautiful thing of yours clean before I go home. You're wonderful." Leah exclaimed before she noticed his shaved pubes. "What in hell happened to your cock? It looks like it grew about six inches. What did you do to it? Oh God you shaved your pubic hair didn't you? I like it. It makes your cock look longer as well as sexy. It tastes good even with my juice all over it. God you're a lot of fun to be with." Leah sighed as she slobbered all over Aaron's slowly rising tool. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay. My husband will be back any minute, but I'll be back."

"Tonight?" Aaron asked.

"No, and tomorrow being Sunday I probably won't be able to get away, but next week sometime. Stop by my house Monday after school and we'll set up a schedule so that I get as much time with you as those Bardoorian sisters do."

After she left Aaron took a long hot shower and was drying off when the phone rang.

"Is this Aaron Olson?"

"Yes it is."

"How would you like to have my thick black tongue lick out your asshole while a team mate of mine sits on your face? And if you ask who this is, I'm going to stomp your ass into six hundred really small pieces."

Aaron couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Sure it sounds like fun. Give me directions, and tell me what time and I'll be standing tall."

"As soon as you can get here, but don't forget to bring your camera. Becky Chance wants a couple of photos." LaTonya gave him directions to her apartment, and after Aaron wrote a note telling his mom he was out with friends, he grabbed his camera bag and thought of Becky "Slim" Chance. Slim Chance played center for the Pulse, and stood even taller than LaTonya Stevens, and with her flaming red hair she was probably the most glamorous woman playing basketball with the WNBA.

When Aaron got to LaTonya's apartment and was introduced to Slim Chance, he felt very uncomfortable. Being surrounded by two really tall women was intimidating to the almost six foot tall high school senior.

"Slim wants a glamour pose Aaron. She wants to show just a hint of her sexuality, without being pornographic. Can you handle that?" LaTonya asked.

"Sure, no problem. Do you have an outfit with you that you'd like to wear?" Aaron asked Becky.

"Yah, I've got a teddy and LaTonya has a long slinky green dress that I think might work. I would like to pose on that fake bear-skin rug that LaTonya has." Twenty minutes latter Aaron had a hard-on that wouldn't quit. Catching glimpses of flaming red pussy hair as the leggy giant crossed and uncrossed her legs coupled with the outstanding headlights her nipples caused pushing the silky material of the slinky green dress out was causing Aaron to become discombobulated.

"She's really something special, isn't she Aaron?" LaTonya said as she leaned up against Aaron's back and stroked his elongated cock through his trousers. "Wait until you see her big puffy pink nipples stand up in all their glory. You're in for a real treat."

Thirty minutes later Aaron had shot his load for the second time. The contrast between the freckled face red headed beauty and the dark skin of LaTonya was a real turn on for him. The two women were now servicing each other as only long time lovers can and Aaron marveled at the situation he found himself in. Beautiful women seemed to be falling over each other in order to make love, or more correctly to fuck him. Eighteen years old and already a harem of women were knocking each other down to be with him. He wondered if his mother and the Bardoorian sisters would like his shaved pubic area as much as the ones who had seen it seemed to. Life was strange, but he knew that you've got to live each and every day like it is your last. Keep having fun...that seemed to be the secret.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers