Caught On Camera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers

EPILOGE

In the fall, Aaron had gone off to college and when he came back for Christmas vacation the following changes had taken place in his hometown.

Lisa Bardoorian, Marie Bardoorian and his mother, Sally, had all given birth to baby girls (his mother had married Charles Balance over the Easter weekend). The preacher's wife, Leah Hayes, had a little baby boy. Diane Seaton's husband had returned from active duty and she had invited Aaron over for Friday night dinner. He was supposed to bring his camera. Sara Richardson was having a reunion party on Saturday night with Tammy, Christina, Ellen and Megan expected to be there. Both Mary Martin and Claudia Nelson had written him several times insisting that he stop by and see them while he was home on vacation. Ellen Jamerison had given up her teaching job and was studying for her masters' degree. She and LaTonya Stevens were roommates again, and Aaron was a regular visitor at their apartment as was Slim Chance. He had some great pictures and superb memories of the rest of the Pulse Basketball team members. Life was treating him well. He kept his cock and balls shaved.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
215 Followers