Caught On The Boardroom Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes honey?" She had stopped the moaning, although her breathing was still ragged.

Pippa looked at me confused and we both mouthed "Honey?"

"Yes, I'm sorry about what happened too.... I know, it's hard to see something like that."

Tracey turned at me and winked. Then grabbed the back of Pippas head and pushed her tongue back into her pussy.

"Yeah I know. Well you did call me a slut, and that's not very nice, especially given how turned on you were. You don't get to be patronising, and still cum on my face."

At that I started pumping harder. Pippa reached up and started tweaking her nipples.

"Yes I'm at their house. They're being really supportive given you just dumped me like that.... I know you're sorry.. You forgive me? You dumb bastard. You're the one who didn't stop fucking me when someone saw you." She was silent for a second. "I know honey. I know. I wish you had reacted differently too." There was a pause. "I'm not sure you can take it back."

Pippa's vibrator was still doing it's job, and she let out a moan.

"What was what? Oh. That was Pippa. She's got a vibrator up her pussy, whilst she fists me. That's right, her fist is up my cunt whilst I get fucked up the ass." Pippa had a look of surprise on her face at the fisting comment, but Tracey was running at a million miles an hour. "She's sucking my clit too, like you never did. I do wish you were here though, because I want to feel cum shooting into my mouth and up my ass at the same time. Christ I'm getting closer just thinking of having all my holes filled like a proper slut. Hang on. I'll put you on hands free."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TRACEY?" came from the phone. "WE HAD A NORMAL LIFE." Tracey was really pissed off now.

"NO DAVID. WE HAD A BORING LIFE. I WANT MY ASS FUCKED. FUCK IT HARD. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM SHOOT INTO MY ASS, THEN LICK YOU CLEAN. GET ALL THAT FILTH OFF YOU SO THAT MISTRESS CAN ENJOY YOUR DICK TOO. DO YOU HEAR THAT DAVID?"

"TRACEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, ACTING LIKE A SLUT?" At this point Pippa did in fact start fisting Tracey, sliding her hands, then her thumb into Tracey's pussy.

"YES. FIST ME. SHOVE YOUR HAND INTO MY CUNT." Tracey started having difficulty talking through the moaning. "FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR DICK. FUCK ME HARDER. DAVID, HOW HARD IS YOUR DICK? ARE YOU JERKING OFF RIGHT NOW? THINKING OF YOUR DICK DOWN MY THROAT? DO YOU WANT ME TO DRINK YOUR CUM, OR SHARE IT WITH PIPPA? I NEED TO TASTE CUM. I NEED IT IN MY MOUTH."

I was close. "I'm going to cum!"

"CUM IN MY ASS. CUM IN MY ASS. FUCK MY HOLE. DON'T TAKE YOUR FIST OUT! UGH.. AHH... I'M CUMING"

"I'm cumming. Feel it in your ass. Feel my cum" I yelled. Even Pippa must have been coming, as she screamed and then went back to sucking Tracey's clit as hard as she could.

I felt Tracey starting to explode. Her ass getting tighter around my dick with the first shudder of her orgasm. That was too much for me and I shot stream after stream of cum into her hot ass, emptying my balls and still pumping my dick into her.

As the Tracey's orgasm receded, Pippa slowly pulled her fist out. You could hear the plop. Without missing a second Tracey stood up, turned around and shoved my dick back down her throat, taking it's whole length. Without stopping her sucking she reached up and grabbed a cocktail glass and put it under her ass, capturing the cum which had started to ooze out of her hole.

Pippa had collapsed against the sofa, and I was absolutely spent, but not Tracey. She picked up the phone and brought it closer.

"Honey. Are you still jerking off?" There was silence, but you could hear him stroking his dick hard "Then let me help you. I've just taken the cum from my ass, and squeezed it into a cocktail glass. Like that film you keep hidden on your computer. We work in IT you moron. A hidden directory doesn't mean shit. Now are you ready? Get ready to cum, as you listen to me drink this cum from my ass."

Tracey tipped back the glass, taking cum and alcohol into her mouth. She gargled loudly, and then put the phone close to her throat as she swallowed hard.

"That is as close as you're ever going to get to seeing my drink cum, you sanctimonious shit. Don't call me or them again, unless you want to listen to me doing the vilest dirtiest thing I can think of. Now screw off. I need to eat some pussy before I go to sleep".

She hung up the phone and handed it back to me, her demeanour changing almost instantly. "Sorry about that. I got a little carried away. 'can't believe I really did that either. Anger is an amazing aphrodisiac. Wow." She took a couple of long breaths "What a hypocrite. Glad to be jack of him really."

Pippa gave her a big hug. "Enough for tonight I think. Bed time." Tracey's face changed ever so slightly. "For sleep" added Pippa.

Thank god, because I didn't have any energy left.

12