Caught on Video Pt. 03

Story Info
Annabelle's new gangbang recruit takes a pounding.
1.8k words
4.19
62.9k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jobelle
jobelle
46 Followers

Annabelle got to work finding girls that would fit the needs of the frat guys at school. She knew they wanted slutty, but they also wanted to be able to get away with it, and be totally free to fuck a girl silly while she was passed out.

She put an ad on craigslist -

Good money, easy work. Young girls 18-24 needed. Send pics.

To her surprise, her inbox was flooded in a matter of minutes. Scrolling through, it was a variety of girls, some from the lesser-known college across town, probably girls just trying to pay tuition. Some local girls that looked really rough - rode hard and put away wet types - that would probably be at the local bars. And to her astonishment, a few girls from her school, some that she even knew from the sister sorority.

She got down to business and started reaching out to the girls, Terrance getting a group of guys together for the weekend. She really wanted to start this off right, with the right girl, the right fuck and the right group.

What did they want? Trash? Innocent? Hottie? She knew she could bring him whatever they needed.

"I could probably even get the townies to do it bareback" Annabelle texted Terrance, the Wednesday before the first bang.

Annabelle explained to the girls - they would be taken by four to six guys at once, but they would be drugged, so they would be none the wiser of the events that would unfold.

Annabelle thought she had it all under control.

***

Annabelle got Trish, a local that may have had a slight drug problem but was hot enough and ready for just about anything. She did seem a little nervous though.

Trish met Annabelle at the bar on Friday around 7:00. Annabelle laid out the plans, and gave Trish the pill to take around 9:00, she would be in Terrance's room at this point. After an hour, the gangbang would start up.

"It's not gonna hurt, right?" Trish just needed some reassurance.

"No, and they will pay double for barebacking, I am sure they will be so into it they will cum in a matter of minutes. You're on the pill, right?" Annabelle asked, not really caring, she was all about the money at this point. Five guys, $300 each, Trish was down for the whole thing for $200.

Once Trish was out like a light in Terrance's room, Annabelle settled in over in her own dorm room, watching through a webcam she'd set up for the occasion. Terrance would bring the guys in around 10:00.

"A - um change of plans. How much can this bitch take?" Terrance texted Annabelle.

"What's up, T?"

"The football team kind of got wind. I have a few extra bros lined up."

"What's a few?"

"Like 5?"

Annabelle, doing the math in her head, that was like ten dudes, combined with the five they already had set up. $3,000, and Trish wouldn't know the difference.

"Bring it." Annabelle texted back.

Watching from her room, Terrance brought the guys in. Some were drunk, others laughing, some with intense looks on their faces that got Annabelle flushed. They lined the wall, not really sure how to begin.

Trish was laying down on the bed, a little dress, looked kind of like a little doll that was sleeping. Sweet and hot.

Terrance gave them a run down, which was silly because obviously anything was going to go tonight.

And the guys got down to work.

"Dude, help me get her turned over!" Two of the huge football players flipped Trish over like a rag doll, slipping a pillow underneath so that her ass was ready for the taking.

They laughed a little more, could tell by Trish's rugged face and cheap outfit she wasn't from school, probably a local that was a little trashy.

"Stupid piece of white trash." One of the guys said. Annabelle was surprised, but they seemed got off on it, it was what they wanted. They had paid extra for it.

The first two guys got their cocks out, one had brought lube to the party and began rubbing himself while towering over Trish's small frame. He flipped her dress over her head, and rubbed a lubed hand up her backside. She wasn't wearing a bra, and he snapped her panties off over her presented ass.

"Mmm. I am gonna get in there."

"Do it Mac!" Said one of the other last minute additions to the gang bang.

Gripping her pale skin, Mac's cock wavered in the air, and then plunged into Trish. She slumped over a bit, but Mac caught her and kept her propped up on the pillow as he began to get himself off rapidly.

Meanwhile, his friend came around and started fingering Trish's mouth, her head was sideways and her mouth gaping, moving back and forth from Mac's thrusts. The friend pulled out his cock and put the tip in Trish's mouth. Not like she could suck him, but he seemed to be finding relief from the moist hole, and let out a moan.

The other guys were getting horny, and impatient.

It's cool guys, this bitch has enough pussy for all of you. Mac, these other boys paid good money -" Terrance wanted to keep control of the situation.

"UUUNNNNNNHHH!" Mac interrupted, wildly motioning back and forth inside of Trish. One more deep thrust and he was obviously cumming deep in her twat.

The guy in her mouth had been rubbing one out, overtaken and came all over Trish's face at the same time. They backed off, spent, and another guy rapidly mounted Trish, slapping her ass.

A few guys through, the gangbang kept going at a rapid pace. They were all so hot for it, and without condoms they were cumming swiftly, pump-pump-cum was all it really took.

Some of the guys that were maintaining their hard-ons before they even mounted Trish's slumped body. Already turned on, they were ready for it right when they entered her, all cumming either in or on Trish's passed out body.

At some point Terrance jumped in and cleaned Trish off a little bit, she was literally becoming a cum bucket and he wanted the last guys to have a fair chance at Trish.

***

Back in her room, Annabelle was completely getting off on watching the guys violate Trish. Sure, Trish said she was game, but they were really railing her. Terrance gave her the thumbs up at one point, and she wanted to waive back but knew she wasn't visible on the other end.

Just watching Trish take it the same was she did, even a little rougher at this point, made her want Terrance's hot cock again.

She wondered if he was going to get in on the action. It wouldn't be customary, but she wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't help himself, she knew she couldn't help pleasuring herself.

Sitting at her desk chair she found herself riding the side, her pussy wet, exhilarated from the gangbang that was unfolding in real-time right in front of her.

***

Trish was propped back up, one of the guys from Annabelle's previous gangbang was back for more. Phil seemed to have more in mind this time, he grabbed the lube that had been thrown on the bed and stroked some onto his cock and some around the entrance to Trish's tight anus. He slowly started playing with her, inserting his finger, testing the waters.

"He's gonna go for the butt! Dude I am so next on that." One of the guys still in wait to get inside Trish and fuck her.

Phil hoisted Trish up a bit and got the tip of his penis in line with her tight opening. Trish was tiny, this wasn't gonna be easy. Phil persevered. Squeezing his cock into her tiny asshole, Trish's body started to accept this, releasing and twitching so that Phil could fit himself all the way inside.

Annabelle could see some of the guys in the background, including Terrance, stroking themselves in anticipation. She noticed she had a finger up her pussy as well, moving in tandem with Phil's anal exploration.

He pulled out slowly, and rammed himself back in. Trish's tiny body shook with the slams, slack and non responsive. It was too good. Too tight. Phil groaned, took one final thrust and without any control his cum roped into Trish's asshole, twitching and bucking as he let loose.

"Fool, I need IN this bitch." One of the football players that hadn't had a go yet flipped Trish over and hoisted her legs up over his broad shoulders, her asshole already primed and ready. Gripping her legs, he dove in for his turn.

Trish's head was hanging off of the bed, mouth wide open. The final guy in the lineup that must have been growing impatient, or figured Trish's ass was gonna be played out after he saw the size of the football player entering Trish.

He stepped over to her mouth, and with Trish's new position he was able to really get his cock in there. He grabbed at her tits, and then pressed his hands on her shoulders as he stuffed his cock down her mouth and into her throat.

Trish was moving back and forth at this point, a deep thrust from behind, a cock visibly bulging her neck every time the mouth-fucker got a thrust in.

The football player that was in her ass gripped her legs and let loose finally, pulling out and cumming all over her ass. Slapping it, sounding a slick clap in the air from all of the cum and sweat that had accumulated.

Trish's mouth was still full of cock, but he wasn't going to last much longer. Gripping down on her shoulders for more control, the final guy to cum did it right down Trish's throat, his head back, moaning, pumping his load into Trish. Her head and upper body bobbed up and down with the final pulsing of his cock.

***

Annabelle couldn't hold back. In her room, it was like she was there, but wasn't. Watching those guys get so crazy with Trish, it made her want more. She wanted to be Trish. She wanted to be violated.

She had worked herself up into a frenzy, fingering herself while grinding on the chair. She grabbed the side of the table and an orgasm washed over her right when Trish was getting throat fucked and filled with cum for the finale of the evening.

***

The guys had flipped Trish over on the bed, cum draining from both her mouth and asshole.

"You boys get enough? Some guys had already left the room, others had stayed on to watch the show, or possibly the hope of a second round. But everyone looked spent at that point. Trish had served her purpose.

The two guys that had just gotten off pulled their pants back on and high fived one another. All of the others zipped up their pants, the gangbang was done.

***

Terrance cleaned up Trish as best he could, leaving an envelope next to her. He left to go sleep in Annabelle's room.

Annabelle thought he had handled the night perfectly, and couldn't wait to thank him in person.

jobelle
jobelle
46 Followers