Caught Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Lili takes advantage of catching Camila and Madelaine.
3k words
4.67
5.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

I am always looking for feedback about my stories, both what you liked and dislike. If you would like to, please comment in this story or message me.

Caught Out Part 2

Starring Camila Mendes, Madelaine Petsch and Lili Reinhart

Codes: FF, FFF, Cons, Oral

*****

Lili couldn't believe what she saw. The blonde's Riverdale co-stars were in each other's arms naked, the afterglow of their orgasms clear as day. Both were naked and she was impressed by their bodies. She coughed to get their attention and both girls looked at her with surprised, almost bewildered, look on their faces.

"Well you two sluts put on a fun little show." she said as she strode forward. Madelaine and Camila opened their mouths to say something but the blonde held up her hand to stop them. "No no, now it's my turn to have fun. You see I've been watching you for the last couple of minutes and it was super hot. Camila, you look super sexy licking pussy. Why don't you come here and let me taste Maddy from your lips?"

Camila was slightly unsure but rose from her position and approached the blonde. She was slightly shorter so looked up at Lili as she stood in front of her. The blonde actress had kept her eyes locked on Madelaine as Camila approached her but switched over to ;atina as she stood in front of her. Lili placed her hand on Camila's cheek and leaned in to press her lips softly to Camila's own. The kiss wasn't forceful but Camila knew Lili was in charge of the situation.

The blonde slipped her tongue between the latina's lips as started to make the kids more

passionate. The hand that Lili had placed on Camila's cheek started to slide down her body. First her neck, swiftly followed by her breast and then hip before it rested on her ass cheek. Lili's fingers gave it a squeeze as they extended over the whole muscle. Camila was sinking into kiss as her tongue started to interact with Lili's and the two started swapping plenty of saliva.

"God you taste so nice!" Camila said as their kiss ended. The latina looked at Lili with a lot of desire but she could see the blonde eyes were elsewhere, she had Madelaine in her sights. The two were rivals for top dog on set and were the dictionary definition of frenemies; there had always been tension between the two but Camila never thought it was sexual. Lili curled her finger to beckon Madelaine over but kept her hand firmly on Camila's was cheek.

The redhead was not as entranced as Camila but she rose up to Lili's command and approached the blonde. Lili held out her hand to grab Madelaine's and placed it on her ass. Madeline took a firm grip of Lili's rear and felt how firm it was. This girl liked to squat. The black dress Lili was wearing was quite short and Madelaine snuck her hand underneath to touch the soft skin. It wasn't as pale as Madelaine's but it was nice to touch and she could tell that Lili moisturised.

Madelaine leant in and the two kissed with passion; none of the caution that Camila showed was present. Lili had placed her hand on Madelaine's neck while the redhead kept her firmly planted on Lili's thong clad ass. Camila watched on as the two kissed and she could feel her pussy get moist at the sight. She the felt Lili's hand move up her body until she started to move the latina down towards her breast. Her dress was a loose summer fitting and Camila was able to slide the front down without moving the straps.

Camila placed some kisses on Lili's chest as the blonde enjoyed her kiss with Madelaine and there was feint moans coming from the blondes lips. She unhooked the blondes bra at the front and released her pert breasts. Lili's pair was the largest of the three and her pink nipples were inviting Camila's mouth. The brunette actress didn't immediately go for the nipple; instead she kissed around Lili's areolas until the blonde broke the kiss with Madelaine and let out a loud moan. It became obvious that the area was very sensitive for Lili and jolt of pleasure went through her body as Camila finally ran her tongue along the nipple.

"Oh God yes, suck on them!" Lili moaned out loud as Madelaine moved around the blonde to her back started to kiss along her neck. Lili closed her eyes as she enjoyed the attention from the two as they kissed either side of her body. The silence added as she could the two girls kiss her body; Camila gently sucking on her nipples and Madelaine moving down her back. Madelaine reached her knees and lifted up the dress, exposing Lili's was to her view. "Mmm, that looks tasty!" Madelaine said before licking her lips.

The redhead ducked underneath as she brought her lips to Lili's exposed cheeks and kissed the toned skin. Lili had a nice ass, although it was small than Camila's and not as toned as Madelaine's, and the redheaded actress rubbed the skin as she kissed along. Camila smiled as she saw Madelaine head down and was ready to turn it up as she always wondered what Lili looked like when she orgasmed. She broke from the blondes breasts and kissed her lips with a bit more passion, the moans of pleasure having given a bit more confidence. Lili kissed back and allowed her hands to roam down the latinas body to her sizeable booty. She gave it a squeeze and Camila moaned into her mouth. Breaking off the kiss, Camila smiled as she looked Lili in the eyes. "You're far too overdressed to be in here!"

Camila grabbed the sides of Lili's dress and moved it over her head to leave her in her thong. The blonde let out a moan as Madelaine continued to kiss her ass cheeks and Camila dropped down to her knees. "I hope you're ready for this!" Camila exclaimed as she grabbed the straps of Lili's thong. A giggle came from Lili's mouth as the underwear was pulled down her legs; revealing her turned on lips to the latina. Like Camila, Lili was completely shaved and her clit was already exposed by how turned on she was.

"That looks delicious!" Camila said as she looked at Lili's tight pussy as the blonde bit her lower lip. Lil run her hands along her skin and pinched her own nipples as Camila shot her a quick look before leaning around to Madelaine. "How is it back there?"

Madelaine didn't reply to Camila as she was busy spreading Lili's cheeks to reveal her asshole. The redhead wasted no time and slid her tongue around the blonde's rim causing her to scream out in surprised pleasure. Not to be left out, the latina moved herself closer to Lili before kissing her inner thighs and breathing in the smells of her pussy. After hearing the moans from Lili, Camila moved in and ran her tongue along her slit. It was a nice and tidy slit and Lili's clit was poking out for easy access. "Oh God yes, that feel so nice girls."

Madelaine kissed her Lili's hole again before taking her tongue away and sliding her index finger in. Lili took in a deep breath as she got used to Madelaine loosening up her asshole but it was made up by the sensation of Camila licking her clit. The latina flicked her tongue along the exposed clit with a lot of speed and the moans started to get louder from Lili. The double attack was really stimulating the blonde actress and she lifted her hands to massage her breasts. Lili pinched her nipples as she felt both girls penetrate her with their fingers, Camila ensuring she licked her clit to add to the pleasure.

"Please, finger fuck me. Finger fuck me till I cum!"

Madelaine was encouraged by Lili's words and added a second finger to loosen up the blonde. The actress lowered her head and stuck her tongue through to the lower part of Lili's lips. It was a little bit hard position wise but it sated Madelaine's need to see what Lili tasted like. With both girls tonguing Lili's pussy; the blonde let out a loud squeal as she pulled harder on her nipples. The pleasure was mounting up for her she was getting ready to explode for them.

Camila kept her fingers lodged into Lili's pussy as she stood up. The latina leaned in to kiss the taller girl as she kept her fingers into the blondes smooth pussy. The squelching noise getting louder as the fingers moved with a pace; Lili moaning into Camila's mouth as they kissed. Madelaine spotted the opportunity and snaked her spare hand around Lili's hips. She felt where Camila's hand was and her fingers probed Lili's slit until she came in contact with her button. She pressed firmly on it before massaging it in a circular motion.

"Oohhh!" Lili screamed out loud as the felt pressure on her pussy. She held Camila's head close to her as all three pleasure sensors were pushed by her two co-stars and her orgasm was building up. As the first part started, Lili rocked her head back and screamed out loud; Camila's fingers getting soaked by Lili's juices. Camila continued to thrust her fingers inside Lili as the screaming continued until the rocking of the blonde's body made it impossible. Lili bit her lip as her body got back to its senses and the pleasure started to dissipate.

Both co stars moved away from Lili to allow her to recover and they kissed as they moved their way to their feet. As they reached standing height Camila pushed her fingers into Madelaine's mouth so she could taste Lili's juices. The redhead eagerly sucked on the digits to take in the juices and taste that was left. The movement of her tongue causing Camila to moan in delight. "Well you two really know how to pleasure a girl!" Lili said with a giggle.

Camila and Madelaine looked towards Lili who had moved over to a storage table. In her hand she held a prop truncheon, which she stroking like a cock. It was lubed up with her own juices. "Now I wanna see how you two look when you cum. Bring your sweet asses here and bend over!" Lili commanded as she tapped on the table next to her.

Madelaine and Camila joined hands as they walked over to Lili's position and bent over the table as commanded. The blonde took a moment to take on the sight of their smooth booties and let out a sigh of approval. She ran her spare hand over both girls; Camila had the bigger one by far but Madelaine was no slouch in that department. Knowing the girl were completely turned on and primed for a fucking, Lili ran the truncheon along their cheeks and both girls instinctively spread their legs for her. Although it was long, it wasn't too thick and would resemble a cock when iit thrust inside the two.

Camila was the first to feel the pleasure as Lili slid the truncheon inside the Latina. She was already turned so her juices was flowing and coated the prop within a couple of seconds of it entering. With every thrust Camila moaned as though she was being penetrated by a dick and she slapped her hand on the table as she moaned. Her head was to the side and Madelaine couldn't resist leaning in for a kiss as Camila was fucked. Their tongues intertwined as at least half of the truncheon entered Camila's shaven pussy. "Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me with your plastic dick Lili!"

The blonde smiled as she listened to Camila's moans and knew she wouldn't be lasting a long time. She increased the speed that the truncheon penetrated the Latina and the moans started to get louder. The redhead next to her laughed as she sat her the pleasure; she knew she was next and her hand idly played with her pussy to ensure she didn't lose her horny mood in the meantime. Anyone who would be watching this scene play out would need to be dead to be turned on though. Madelaine reached over to Camila's ass and smoothed the soft skin with her hand, knowing it would add to Camila's excitement.

"I'm so close... I'm so close... I'M SO OHHH!" Camila screamed out as the plastic truncheon moved in and out of her pussy. The moans turned to screams as her pussy started to get soaked. Unable to take anymore, Camils closed her eyes as the orgasm hit. Lili knew it was happening and leaned over the actresses body to see the look on her face, the orgasm making her body shake. Lili kept the truncheon firmly inside her friend and she allowed her to go through the orgasm and enjoy the pleasure it was giving her.

As she settled down to enjoy the post orgasmic glow, Lili slid the truncheon out of her pussy causing one final jolt of pleasure go through Camila's body. The Latina let out a final moan before rolling onto her back and smiling at her two co-stars. She got comfortable as Lili turned to Madelaine who was face to face with her, they stood so close their nipples were practically touching. "And now for the Cock Queen of Riverdale!"

Madelaine giggled at her self given nickname coming out of Lili's lips. The two taller girls sized each other up as Lili leaned in and licked Madelaine's lips. The redhead attempted to kiss Lili but she put an immediate stop to it. "Nice and all but I'm not here to make out." Lili said as she reached down and rubbed Madelaine's pusay lips with her fingers."I'm here to make you cum!"

Madelaine smiled as Lili pushed her back onto the table and she sat next to Camila. The Latina was still smiling after her latest orgasm and was ready to enjoy the view, she had never seen a girl get fucked with a sex toy before. Madelaine reached over and stroked Camila's cheek as she spread her legs for Lili. Her slit was as wet as Camila's had been and waiting to get penetrated. Lili smiled and pushed the truncheon into the redhead's pussy just as she locked lips with Camila. Madelaine closed her eyes as she got used to the plastic cock substitute moving in and out of her.

"Oh fuck that's nice! Stick more in!" Madelaine moaned as she felt the plastic cock move inside her. Lili listened to the moans of the redhead and pushed the cock in further as Madelaine dropped down onto her back. The squelching noise filled the room as Madelaine's pussy got wetter with ever thrust. "Yeah, take it you little slut!" Lili shouted with glee.

Listening to the excitement coming from Lili's voice, Madelaine felt encouraged and started to grind into the truncheon to cause more friction. Camila noted how Madelaine was into it and decided to take park. The Latina leant down and placed her lips around Madelaine's pink nipple. This caused an extra loud moan come from the redhead and Camila sucked hard on her breast. "Oh my God yes, I'm do close!"

Lili increased the speed of the thrusting as Camila continued to feast on Madelaine's nipple, both girls determined to make the redhead orgasm. The moans coming from her mouth was getting louder with every thrust of the truncheon, the plastic toy getting covered in more of her juices. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Madelaine repeated out loud as she felt the pleasure flow through her body. To help get her over the edge, Camila bit down on Madelaine's nipple causing the redhead to scream out loud.

Madelaine spread her legs as far as she could as she tried to push herself further onto the plastic cock. Through the combination of her pussy being penetrated and her nipple being sucked and bitten, the orgasmic feeling started to increase in her body. Madelaine closed her eyes as her moans became an ear piercing scream and her body shuddered with her orgasm. The redhead slapped one hand on the table while the other held Camila in place on her breast Lili didn't hold up as she continued to thrust the plastic cock replacement into Madelaine and watched as the juices poured out of her pussy. Heat seared through Madelaine's body as she felt her pussy continue to be penetrated and Camila slowly ran her tongue along Madelaine's nipple. Finally both girls let go of Madelaine after a minute to allow her to recover for the fucking that Lili had given her.

"Damn Maddy, you have shot out loads of liquid. Your pussy is like a slip and slide!" Lili commented with a laugh, causing Camila to jump up and have a look. Camila giggled as she saw the little puddle on the floor as she cuddled into her blonde friend.

"Fuck. You really are a cock queen if it made you that excited." Camila said with a giggle. Madelaine sat up and looked at her two friends. She stood up and walked over to the two girls and moved her hands to cup their asses. She leant in and all three pressed their lips together as they cupped each others asses.

"We'll have to do this again!"

RTM
RTM
192 Followers