Caught Peeping! Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends peep on each other.
2.3k words
4.54
44.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April and Ashley wanted their boyfriends to be as good as Brian was at satisfying them. Brian went slow with his lovemaking and drove the girls wild. Jimmy and Billy went too fast and did not take the time to get the girls off. The girls started making more plans.

If the boys could see Brian in action, maybe they would learn from him. They decided to get with Kristen and see if she would be a part of their plan, again.

"So, you want me and Brian to have sex while you guys watch with your boyfriends?" she asked slightly shocked. She was not sure about getting naked in front of their boyfriends, let alone fucking for them.

"Yes, we want the boys to see how it should be done. We will leave Brian to you, for the most part, but we need your help," April explained. She could not help but think about how well Brian had fucked her. She still loved Jimmy, though and hoped her plan would work.

Kristen was excited thinking about having sex with Brian again and knew she would go through with it.

"Ok, I will talk to Brian. I am sure he'll go along with it. After all, he is a guy," she laughed. Ashley was so excited that she jumped up and gave Kristen a big wet kiss. April, too, leaned over and kissed her sister, using her tongue and lips. The girls then set about making a plan.

* * * * *

April and Ashley set up a double date with each other so that they would have both boys together. The boys weren't too happy because they wanted to be alone with their girl. As always, the girls won and after a fine dinner, they ended up back at the girls home.

Brian had come over to see Kristen and to await the arrival of the couples. He was sitting with Kristen on the couch and he began to gently and slowly kiss and lick her lips. He licked her lips and sucked on her tongue. He kissed her cheeks and lightly sucked on her neck. He let his hands slowly graze along her sides and could feel the small swell of her tits. Her perfume was driving him crazy but he had to prolong the excitement.

Kristen was loving having her neck licked and she began to moan softly. She was getting hot and felt her pussy get excited. She felt like jumping on him and rubbing her pussy on his big dick. Somehow, she had to control herself or the plan would never work. But, she had to feel his dick so she reached down and stroked him through his pants. Both had their hands rubbing and squeezing each other, exploring their bodies.

Both kids were getting hot and needed to cool down. They broke apart and looked forward to putting on a show. They both were nervous about being watched but they had to have each other. Fortunately, the girls returned home with their dates quickly. Brian and Kristen hid in her room while the girls dragged their boyfriends to April's room.

Jimmy and Billy knew each other and got along but they both wanted to be alone with their sexy girlfriends. They could not see having any fun with the other hanging around. When the girls wanted to sit around in April's room, they just figured it would be a wasted night.

April began kissing Jimmy and she was really getting him excited by sucking on his tongue. Ashley was kissing Billy and rubbing her body against his. She could feel him getting hot as he responded to her wet kisses. Both boys had never kissed with others in the room but went with whatever the girls wanted.

The girls broke apart and April suggested that they play some cards to cool down. The boys were a little confused because they were sitting there with hard cocks and wanted to keep going. Ashley broke out the cards and April explained the stakes.

"The loser of each hand has to kiss the others," she said. The boys looked at each other and made a crazy face.

"I love you sweetheart but I am not kissing Billy," Jimmy shrieked. When Billy agreed quickly, the girls agreed to let them pass. That's when it hit them that they would be kissing the other guys' girlfriend.

Billy said, "Are you guys prepared for this?"

Ashley replied, "We are if you are, big man." She then reached over and playfully squeezed his dick.

April passed out the cards and Ashley lost the first hand. With a nervous laugh, she crawled over and kissed Billy. Then she crawled over and wrapped her arms around Jimmy and began to lick and kiss his lips. Finally, she came to April and, as the shocked boys looked on, she softly kissed and frenched her sister. She sat back down with a big smile and told Billy to pass out the next hand.

This time Jimmy lost and his cock was rock hard as he brought his lips to Ashley. She kissed him with passion and then pushed him to April. He kissed his girl and swapped tongues with her. Billy was a little jealous when he watched Jimmy kiss Ashley but he figured he would have his turn too.

Next, it was April who lost and she quickly jumped on Jimmy and kissed him deeply. Then she hopped onto Billy's lap and she sucked his tongue into her mouth. She could feel his hard cock as she sat on him. Then she hugged Ashley and melted into a hot kiss with her.

Brian and Kristen were in her room listening to the action. They kept rubbing and stroking each other. They decided it was time to begin the show and they quietly slipped back downstairs.

Jimmy and Billy were rubbing their hard cocks as they watched the girls kissing and licking each other. They both jumped when the heard a loud noise downstairs. The girls fell backwards and they scrambled to their feet. They told the boys to be quiet and they shut off the lights so they would not be seen.

Brian and Kristen made some loud noises and then made their way to Kristen's room. The four lovers hiding in April's room could hear them laughing and giggling. They moved quietly to April's door, which was cracked open slightly.

Kristen pulled Brian into her room and quickly took his clothes off. Brian returned the favor and stripped Kristen, admiring her beautiful naked body. He laid her down on the bed and crawled between her legs. She was more than ready and spread them wide open for him. He starting kissing her thighs and licking her skin.

April and Ashley slowly stepped into the hall and motioned for the boys to follow. Kristen had left the door open several inches and they could easily see the action. The girls wanted their boyfriends to see Brian slowly and completely eat pussy.

Jimmy and Billy could not believe they were watching some guy eat their girlfriends' sister. They did notice that Kristen was a hotty like her sisters. They had their arms around their girlfriends waist as they watched.

Brian was licking Kristen from top to bottom, going slowly and nibbling on her pussy lips and sucking them into his mouth. He slithered his tongue all over and then started licking her clit. Kristen moaned loudly when he flicked her clit. She began to hump her little ass into his mouth and wanted his lips on her clit.

April and Ashley knelt down next to the boys and reached out to rub the boys cocks. Ashley had to hide a giggle as she pulled Billy's cock out of his pants. April was smiling as she also pulled Jimmy out into the open. Both the boys had trouble taking their eyes off the action as the girls stroked their dicks.

In the other room, Brian was sucking on Kristen's clit and bringing her close to cumming. Kristen had her hands on her tits as she squirmed on the bed. She was pinching and squeezing her nipples, getting hotter. Brian was gripping her sides and he sucked harder and faster. Kristen arched her back and shivered when her climax hit her. She had been worked up and now she let go with a scream.

The girls were stroking the boys and rubbing their balls while they all watched Kristen bounce around. They saw Kristen get up and push Brian on to the bed. She leaned over and pumped his cock and held it up. She knew what was happening in the hallway and she wiggled her ass in that direction. She even spread her legs more than normal.

The girls smiled when they saw Kristen showing off for the boys. The boys about died when they saw Kristen's sweet looking ass spread before them. They could even see part of her pussy between her legs. Both boys jumped slightly when they felt something wet and warm covering their cocks. The girls had sucked their cocks into their mouths.

The boys noticed that the guy had a big dick but they were amazed even more in seeing Kristen suck on it. She was bobbing her head and sucking hard on the head of his cock. Her hand wrapped around the base and pumped it with her strokes. The boys were shocked when they saw her reach between her own legs and began to finger her pussy. She spread her lips open and stroked her pussy as she sucked Brian's big dick.

That was all it took and the boys both began to spurt cum into the girls' mouths. The girls stroked them into their mouths until they were spent. Then they pulled them back into April's room. They pulled off their clothes and then stripped themselves. They pushed the boys onto April's bed so that they were laying side by side. Then April and Ashley crawled on top of them until they had straddled their guys' head.

The boys began to lick and suck on their pussies like wild men. They were worked up and sucked all over their pussies. They reached out and squeezed the girls' tits as they bounced on their faces.

Meanwhile, Kristen heard them go into April's room and she pulled Brian up to go look. They saw that the girls were sitting on their boyfriends faces. The boys cocks were laying on their stomachs and were actually getting hard again. Kristen thought their little show must have worked as she watched the cocks growing. She motioned for Brian to follow her as she quietly stepped into the room.

Kristen went to the edge of the bed and leaned over the boys. Her ass stuck out and she spread her cheeks for Brian. He rubbed his hard cock into her juicy pussy and got the head of it all wet. He then pushed slowly into her hot, tight pussy. He started to pump slowly and he could feel her pussy lips clinging to his cock.

April and Ashley both turned their heads and saw Kristen was behind them. They smiled as they enjoyed their boyfriends tongues working on their pussies. They were licking and sucking hard and then licking their clits.

Kristen saw that the boys cocks were hard and she reached out to hold them. They were smaller than Brian but they were hard and she liked feeling them. She began to stroke their cocks while Brian was still pumping his into her hot pussy. Kristen rubbed their balls and liked checking out two new cocks. She stroked them and rubbed the head of each dick. She felt her hands get wet as the cocks squirted some precum out. She rubbed into each cock and pumped them faster.

The boys moaned as their cocks were getting stroked again. They weren't sure who was doing it but at this point, they did not care anymore. They were trying to bring the girls to a climax and began sucking on their clits, rubbing and pulling on them with their lips. April was close to cumming and she reached out and squeezed Ashley's tit, pinching her nipple. She felt her orgasm build from her pussy and she shuddered as she rubbed her clit onto Jimmy's lips.

Ashley began to cum and she grabbed Billy by the hair and pulled his lips to her clit and he sucked her hard as she climaxed on his face. Both girls slowly climbed off their boyfriends faces. The boys were a little shocked when they saw Kristen was stroking them. They were even more shocked when they realized Brian was behind her, fucking her hard.

Kristen was pumping the boys faster and faster as the girls looked on. The boys moaned as first Billy began spurting his cum from her hand all over his chest. Jimmy was close behind and he too shot his cum up all over his stomach and chest. Kristen pumped the boys until they were dry. The whole scene had her hot and she felt her pussy begin to spasm. She felt her pussy juice up and her orgasm made her legs get weak.

Brian felt her pussy soak up and when her pussy gripped his cock, he could not hold out any longer. Her pussy was so tight and hot and it squeezed his cock so good. He pulled his cock out and he shot long stripes of cum all over her back and ass. He pumped his cock all over her until he too was dry.

The girls were all wearing smiles because their plan had worked. Jimmy and Billy had finally satisfied them. The boys were all smiling because they were laying in a pile of beautiful naked flesh.